Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:32:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So when are you buying??  (Read 13557 times)
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:20:51 PM

If the coin is keep increasing, I will just monitor the price and wait for the right entry, before I will make a new purchase. But FOMO is real and sometimes its really hard to control specially during Bull season .
FOMO cannot be controlled. it is important to just learn how to understand how the crowd thinks and proceed from this when you decide to invest

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 10:49:54 PM

For me I still make a bad entry on buying But I have learned some lessons on it. First, do not be tempted when the price goes down, because it may be the start of the dump, observe a little longer to have a good decision.
Sometimes you also have to consider which coin that you want to invest not just because that has cheaper price but because of the potential of the coin to recover in the market. Not all crypto coin able to recover after a big dump because some lose their value and lost the investment.
You are right, we must not rely on how much volume it gives and how much gains he gives, because we must uncover first its potential if this coin can endure to the future. If they have  a much more bigger prospects.

Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:59:34 PM

buying time has already goneby for Bitcoin a any entries now must be based on technical analysis. The best entry is when it retraces to $3200. Most altcoins are still at the bottom and this might be the last chance to enter for anyone that is interested.

endogan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:38:32 PM

buying time has already goneby for Bitcoin a any entries now must be based on technical analysis. The best entry is when it retraces to $3200. Most altcoins are still at the bottom and this might be the last chance to enter for anyone that is interested.
a good opportunity, of course when prices are low or a lot goes down, because the chances of getting big profits are very possible, because Crypto will move again and that's certain.
Crypto moves up and down so we remain optimistic and don't be surprised if Crypto is in a bad condition.
to buy or sell, of course we have to monitor the Crypto movement so that we can do it well because we know the movement.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:57:48 PM

You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!

I agree with you, if you want to invest in cryptocurrency, you don't need to hesitate for investing in cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrency price movements are so fast that if you are late to invest, I am sure you will regret it when the price goes up, so my advice is when you want to invest, then do it immediately and when you have made an investment but the price down then you don't need to be afraid and what you need to do is buy more and hold it until you get profit from the coin you invest, because I believe cryptocurrency price will always increase and of course it will definitely give you profit even though sometimes you need to hold it first.
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:30:47 PM

I'm going to buy when I am ready, I am going to buy after conducting my own research on whatever project or coin it is. If my research grants me the order to go ahead and buy, why not but if after my hard work with the research I go through, I realize it is not good to buy, then hell no, I'm not going to buy.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:39:39 PM

I'm going to buy when I am ready, I am going to buy after conducting my own research on whatever project or coin it is. If my research grants me the order to go ahead and buy, why not but if after my hard work with the research I go through, I realize it is not good to buy, then hell no, I'm not going to buy.
Supposedly, you must be ready and prepared for anything that will happen next not just granted to go and you'll go.
You must have to think it wisely cause you know already what will be the consequences after. Preparation is very important and we need to put in mind that a single mistake will put you into bankruptcy.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:32:14 PM

While you wait for a reply on the forum, you can skip a good entry point. Always think with your head, because only you are responsible for your actions and your investments. Advisers guilty you will not make.

that is true, but indirectly it will affect other ico projects. when someone invests in a wrong project or scam it means the opportunity for other projects to get funding is smaller. it's like a chain cycle  Roll Eyes
That is why due to these issues many people are leaving ICOs and preferring IEOs, CTOs and STOs. These three are very good but CTOs are of great importance because professionals like it very much. We should always make plans for our investment to be placed in a right source. It must a source where most profitability is possible and exists. Always invest your money when the prices are down so you may not use high amount to buy them.
Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:48:55 PM

One of the first thing I learnt was, don't ever chase a moving train, in this case a moving coin because you might end up losing out and turning to a bag holder.
If you miss the opportunity to buy a potential coin maybe because of doubt etc, and want to hold for long, I think it's wise to wait and enter later on.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 10:01:45 PM

When one kept on waiting thinking that the market decline to a level that will be okay for you to buy at a cheaper price you may end up not investing at all. Some use to open thread asking such question and they will never return to even read what people have to advise them let a lone invest in the coins they are making an enquiry about.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:09:04 PM

You should not be hasty in buying any coin and do not because of your past experience with a particular coin, now decide to to use that on another. You will be surprised that it does not work that way. Always remember that everything has time. A coin that increases in price today, might be seen plunge tomorrow and vice versa.
trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:37:10 PM

When one kept on waiting thinking that the market decline to a level that will be okay for you to buy at a cheaper price you may end up not investing at all. Some use to open thread asking such question and they will never return to even read what people have to advise them let a lone invest in the coins they are making an enquiry about.
do it without hesitation, but you understand enough about the coins you will buy, if you are in doubt and doubt so you don't do it at all.
find out from a variety of reliable sources so that you are sure to invest in it and then you check the growth, indeed market conditions are not always good so you have to be vigilant so that you don't experience other losses or failures.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 03:41:18 PM

It is good time to buy alts right now if you are holding BTC.
If you are not holding BTC it is still time to buy as they didn`t pump.
I always buy alts when BTC pumps. And vise versa

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:33:37 PM

Now everyone who plays a role in bitcoin is still waiting for new results or results in this new year, but that can all be awaited with possible results in accordance with the players' hopes and intentions
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:30:44 PM

I understood that the market was going to rise and I invested in cryptocurrencies in April. As I see now, the decision was right. Suppose the growth of the cryptocurrencies will be continued. The returns can be better.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:15:39 PM

maybe you are right with what you say before investing in any way we must know and understand with all the risks in investing in a general strategy by buying cheap prices and selling them at high prices
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:20:59 PM

I understood that the market was going to rise and I invested in cryptocurrencies in April. As I see now, the decision was right. Suppose the growth of the cryptocurrencies will be continued. The returns can be better.
Better if you'll continue to hold and wait for bigger value, investors who bought in the right timing will surely enjoying what the market is bringing them right now, good uptrend movements with solid backup coming from both investors and those who's fomoing to buy, as potentials to gain more is very
possible from this market.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:50:51 PM

You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!

never hesitate to take an action ... if you are sure then do it immediately ... if you are still in doubt then please step back and think again to make a decision ... because every decision has a risk ... I have bought bitcoin when the price is still below $ 8000 ... and now the price of bitcoin has reached $ 10,719 ... means that i have made a profit of $ 2000 ... so don't ever hesitate to make a decision ...

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:17:03 PM

Left with me, I may not announce to anyone whenever I want to buy a coin, except I see that the person really need my Hellas regards that.
Sometimes, you just have to get it done when I suites you, because you never can tell what the next minute will be. Just ensure you spend much time on research, than you spend on buying or selling a coin.
Googlee
Copper Member

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:50:46 PM

Most and most right time for buy is now without any doubt.Because now market will go up day by day but also very low price than previous. So now is best time. My marketing is running Grin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: