Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:59:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did we actually really land on moon?  (Read 7409 times)
iamsheikhadil (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:51:39 AM
Merited by Clutch_Jones (2), mu_enrico (1)

Ok, don't throw me into the same basket for the believers of conspiracy theories.

I believe Earth is NOT flat. I don't believe there are aliens in Area 51.

But this question is factually not very convincing and it is, did we actually land on moon in 1969.

There are many compelling evidences, facts etc that proves that indeed we landed on moon.

But even in 21st century where there an accident with Kalpana Chawla who merely went to space and came back, it sounds too good to be true that in 1969, we landed on the moon which is around 300000 kms or 186000 miles from the Earth with those time of technologies and successfully came back. Remember, the first apple computer was launched in 1976.

I'm not saying we didn't, I'm just saying that it's not really a question that can be debunked like other theories which says Earth is flat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2143

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 07:23:33 AM

I feel pretty much the same after all these years trying to convince myself about this issue.

I know there are many proofs:
Lunar Ranging Retro Reflector (LRRR);
Hammer-feather drop; and
More moon landings.

And then I remember how primitive 60s cars and bikes are, and ask "really?"

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:35:40 AM

There are many compelling evidences, facts etc that proves that indeed we landed on moon.

But even in 21st century where there an accident with Kalpana Chawla who merely went to space and came back, it sounds too good to be true that in 1969, we landed on the moon which is around 300000 kms or 186000 miles from the Earth with those time of technologies and successfully came back. Remember, the first apple computer was launched in 1976.
There are more questions than solid answers when it comes to moon landing and why anyone attempted to do that feat after that when there was better technology, the images and videos that were released during that time were definitely staged inside a studio to make things look better and there are many videos that debunked the claim that we landed on moon if we take those images and videos as face value. Since there was a competition between USSR and the US on who will land on the moon for the first time, it is a high possibility that US have faked those to have an upper hand on the space war.
IPVPIRL

Activity: 192
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:49:50 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2019, 12:44:48 PM by IPVPIRL

What about the unmaned Soviet "Venera" missions from the 70s and the pictures of the ground of Venus they've sent back to earth. If you claim moon-landing didn't happen then this shouldn't be real either.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:46:49 PM

I feel pretty much the same after all these years trying to convince myself about this issue.

I know there are many proofs:
Lunar Ranging Retro Reflector (LRRR);
Hammer-feather drop; and
More moon landings.

And then I remember how primitive 60s cars and bikes are, and ask "really?"

Sure, really. You can download any of the apollo document set and examine them.

The life support system manual, the flight transcripts, the lander docs.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:26:27 PM

It's silly to think that a government that loves top secret things - one that hides all kinds of moves they make from their people - would show them the actual footage of the actual moon landings as they were happening. And once the footage of the landings were engraved on the minds of the people - to say nothing about their placement in the books and videos - that government would ever show people the real footage. Why not? It would blow the whole top-secret thing that government is, right?

Just look at the way government is attacking Assange for revealing all kinds of top-secret things through Wikileaks! If an Assange-like person had been around for the moon landings, he would have shown us how the stuff we were watching was all fake stuff, designed to hide the top-secret stuff from us, even though the real landings were really happening.

The things we are being shown are probably fake footage of what really happened. But, they might be mimicking reality almost exactly, because sometimes the best way to hide top-secret things is to stick it right out in the open in the public. An example of this is the plan of the elite to reduce the population of the world down to several million people rather than the several billion that it is today. Rather than keeping their plan a secret, they have advertised it right out in the open, in places like the Georiga Guidestones - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones.

Time to use realistic thinking regarding many of the things we are being shown from government and government "owned" corporations.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:35:47 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

What makes me believe it the most is the fact that the moon landing was a race between several countries, biggest countries at the time and somehow conspirators think the USA was able to fake it in such a way that they fooled entire nations to believe them? And somehow now years later some youtube idiots were able to find out? Seems quite improbable.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:00:07 PM

Ok, don't throw me into the same basket for the believers of conspiracy theories.

But this question is factually not very convincing and it is, did we actually land on moon in 1969.

I'm not saying we didn't, I'm just saying that it's not really a question that can be debunked like other theories which says Earth is flat.
we were lied about the first landing on moon because even the person who said that landed on the moon revealed that it was taken on a studio and it can be confirmed by the shadows which is not available on real moon.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:39:43 PM

You have a point not to believe it.
But, actually if you don't make a trip to the outer space you will never know what it is true. You have to go and see with your own eyes what it is going on.. Maybe you can schedule a trip to moon for your summer holidays  Cool
TimeBits

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:40:39 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2019, 12:09:44 AM by TimeBits

Earth is the same shape as the rest of them, the same shape as thought. Since we can only perceive 2d images even though they look 3d.

There is Aliens brothers, I have talked to a few on my farm (They talk with telekinesis), been on their ship. Their ships have cloaking tech very similar to this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHW2EEgX7FE they also have it. You only see them through the waves of heat if you can see above 1500 fps most people see around 1000. I was on a ship once, we went from Beamsville to Toronto in less that a blink of a eye. I know you will not believe me but, I don`t care the "Eleee" Protect me and they are 1000`s of times more advanced than all the military's combined.
Astargath

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:50:09 PM

You have a point not to believe it.
But, actually if you don't make a trip to the outer space you will never know what it is true. You have to go and see with your own eyes what it is going on.. Maybe you can schedule a trip to moon for your summer holidays  Cool

You can't expect to do that every time you need to know whether something is true or not. Even if you went to outer space, some flat earthers nutjobs would still claim it's a virtual reality program or they are being drugged, etc, they will always find an excuse because their brain simply doesn't work normally, their delusion is that strong.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
TimeBits

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:58:34 PM

We did not land on the moon, It was fake, however the earth is a globe shape. They later had droids go up and put some metal there so they can say they went, but they never went when they said they did. It really was made in a Hollywood basement.

Buzz says it in this interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsjWEDSkbUU  "Buzz Aldrin - Never went to the moon"

The first sign of a liar is the longer the answer the more of the lie.
"ah hum that is not a 8 year olds questions"

I have opened the door to the solar system, the lock remains there. Your kind will not be allowed to leave this system until you figure it out. Your technology is getting better but as a race you are devolving.  

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:10:05 PM

We went!

We the people weren't shown the real operation.

Consider. Back before NASA became NASA, we had a method for going to Mars and Saturn and back in, say, 5 years. But nobody knew about it, and relatively few people know about it today. If Government can cover something like this up from people even knowing about it, think about the fact that they used it way back then, and we still don't know about it.

It was tested, and shown to work.

To the Stars by Atom Bomb:
Imagine it's July 20, 1969 and no one is paying much attention as Neil Armstrong sets foot on the Moon, because all eyes are on the first manned mission to reach Saturn. That may sound absurd, but while NASA was figuring out how to use rockets to reach the Moon, a super secret US government project was developing a gigantic reusable spaceship powered by atom bomb explosions that was designed to carry a crew of 20 to the outer Solar System by 1970 as a first step to the stars. New Atlas looks at the story behind the original Orion Project.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
TimeBits

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:14:25 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2019, 12:14:43 AM by TimeBits

The Alien ships use sound to clear the path for their ships, it is kind of like how bats travel, it is really cool stuff they can tell if there is physical objects in front of them, They can go faster than light speed but run the risk of hitting objects if they do in non mapped zones. There is certain paths in space where they can hyper jump past light speed with the cone effect. Most of the time they travel a bit faster than sound speed like 2-3x sound speed as their sonar can register objects before they collide kind of like how bats and dolphins do. They have sats out in space mapping every bit of dust for their hyper jumps when they need to go faster than light.
hunterWood

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:16:23 PM

You logic is like someone in 2059 saying that we couldn't have gone to the moon in 2009 (if that was the first time we went) because the technology was so primitive back then. What makes you an expert on whether the computers that NASA had back then was enough to go to the moon? Where is the limitation? That it couldn't play DVDs?
TimeBits

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:19:07 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 05:35:20 AM by TimeBits

We did not land on the moon, It was fake, however the earth is a globe shape. They later had droids go up and put some metal there so they can say they went, but they never went when they said they did. It really was made in a Hollywood basement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsjWEDSkbUU  "Buzz Aldrin - Never went to the moon"

I have opened the door to the solar system, the lock remains there. Your kind will not be allowed to leave this system until you figure it out. Your technology is getting better but as a race you are devolving.  

Buzz aldrin admits we never went to the moon. A little girl asked him the question why have we not been back to the moon. He said the following " That's my question. I want to know but i think I know, because we didn't go there and that's the way it happened and if it didn't happen it's nice to know why it didn't happen so in the future if we want to keep doing something, we need to know why something stopped in the past that we wanted to keep it going.

"Because money is a good thing" -Buzz Aldrin

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html

Astargath

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:32:51 PM

Buzz aldrin admits we never went to the moon. A little girl asked him the question why have we not been back to the moon. He said the following " That's my question. I want to know but i think I know, because we didn't go there and that's the way it happened and if it didn't happen it's nice to know why it didn't happen so in the future if we want to keep doing something, we need to know why something stopped in the past that we wanted to keep it going.

"Because money is a good thing" -Buzz Aldrin

You know what's funny about those type of things, you have thousands of people saying we did go to the moon but if you find out an old man said once we didn't, BOOM that means we didn't, you didn't believe him when he said we did but for some reason you believe him now, weird huh?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
TimeBits

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:36:17 PM

You know what's funny about those type of things, you have thousands of people saying we did go to the moon but if you find out an old man said once we didn't, BOOM that means we didn't, you didn't believe him when he said we did but for some reason you believe him now, weird huh?

I never believed him, his job was a actor to keep raking in the trillions from tax payers, also that is not just some random old man, that is the guy who supposedly went to the moon.
"because did not go" -Buzz Lightyear sorry I mean -Buzz Aldrin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsjWEDSkbUU  "Buzz Aldrin - Never went to the moon"

Just think of it this way

We went to the moon, but could not go back for 40 years..... "we destroyed that tech" literally what they say "and it is to painful to make it again".
Like how the fuck does that happen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16MMZJlp_0Y  I'd go to the moon, but we don't have that technology anymore - NASA Astronaut Don Pettit
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:55:54 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2019, 11:28:24 PM by Spendulus

I never believed him, his job was a actor to keep raking in the trillions from tax payers, also that is not just some random old man, that is the guy who supposedly went to the moon.
"because did not go" -Buzz Lightyear sorry I mean -Buzz Aldrin

Just think of it this way

We went to the moon, but could not go back for 40 years..... "we destroyed that tech" literally what they say "and it is to painful to make it again".
Like how the fuck does that happen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16MMZJlp_0Y  I'd go to the moon, but we don't have that technology anymore - NASA Astronaut Don Pettit

It's true, many of the engineering drawings are lost. The program code for the Saturn booster's computer is lost, but we do have the computer. The LEM and command module computers exist, and many versions of their programs. You can run these today, and see easily that they will handle the flight computer problem of going to the Moon and back.

Many of the issues are fairly straightforward, and well documented as to how they were done.

The craters from the Saturn boosters are all located and imaged on the lunar surface.

The entire Moon today has been imaged with LIDAR down to 1/2 meter, and all the Apollo landers and their equipment imaged.

Hell, you can even see the footprints and trails of the rovers!

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/apollosites.html
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:03:16 AM

Meh. Governments have techs that they are continuously testing, just coz 60s cars don't seem so advanced doesn't mean governments can't do anything better. What was at stake with the space race was more than bragging rights, of course there gonna throw all their money on it.

What makes me believe it the most is the fact that the moon landing was a race between several countries, biggest countries at the time and somehow conspirators think the USA was able to fake it in such a way that they fooled entire nations to believe them? And somehow now years later some youtube idiots were able to find out? Seems quite improbable.

Improbable? Of course not! Those random people found out coz they are smart and special.  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: