Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:23:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did we actually really land on moon?  (Read 7409 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:35:44 AM

^^^ I really feel for you. Your mommy and daddy are gone, and all you have left is your nursery rhymes.

Hey diddle diddle,
The Cat and the fiddle,
The Cow jumped over the moon,
The little Dog laughed to see such sport,
And the Dish ran away with the Spoon.

And now NASA is trying to steal those from you, too, with moon landings that prove the cow can't jump that high.

Cry

But don't cry. You have all your buddies at the funny farm.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:58:21 AM

WikiLeaks ( JULIAN ASSANGE ) Releases MOON LANDING Cut Scenes Filmed In Nevada Desert (A MUST WATCH) -- https://youtu.be/Z3FJ2dhr-aA

Like everything else you've posted on this forum in the last 5 years, this is utter horseshit. Wikileaks didn't release this "found footage"; most of it is taken from "behind the scenes" footage of a film (fiction, Hollywood production) called Capricorn One. It was converted into black and white and interspersed with actual NASA footage and sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMPJwA_lNXQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z9yNHIolnM&feature=youtu.be&t=1164

Really I continue to be amazed by people who seem smart enough to understand at least some of what bitcoin is about but then slurp up utterly retarded nonsense like this video and believe it actually has ANYTHING to do with Wikileaks or the moon landing being a hoax.

Capricorn One starring OJ Simpson, a movie where NASA fakes a Mars landing. I think OJ was innocent, I'm going to recommend this movie.

The alleged wikileaks video shows fake moon landing footage, show me real footage if it's real! Oh that's right you can't because they erased the tapes. -- https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1359562_us-moon-landing-tapes-got-erased-nasa-admits-.html

The Eagle lander was a cardboard box wrapped in aluminum foil with roofing paper, curtain rods, cellophane tape and BMX brand bicycle parts. It's a structure a homeless methamphetamine addict builds to shelter himself from the elements.

Maybe its time to stop watching movies and youtube videos and actually do real research or study something before making idiotic claims.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:26:57 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 10:41:33 AM by notbatman

@nutildah, a cardboard box wrapped in aluminum foil and reinforced with roofing paper, curtain rods, cellophane tape and BMX brand bicycle parts is proof of a hoax.

Look at that piece of shit you fucking retards!!!

The Moon is not a solid object, prove me wrong.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:26:59 PM

@nutildah, a cardboard box wrapped in aluminum foil and reinforced with roofing paper, curtain rods, cellophane tape and BMX brand bicycle parts is proof of a hoax.

Well at least we have something, you claim there are some huge projectors somewhere that are projecting the sun and moon and yet you have provided 0 evidence for it, where are they? I want to see them.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:36:51 PM

https://i.imgur.com/w59if2o.jpg

The LEM and the fact that we landed on the moon has proved you wrong long ago.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BTCCoaster

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:38:55 PM

Whether we land on the moon or not, it's one of those things where if we did, you're still going to have a bunch of people convinced that we didn't. Just because that's their personality.

There will always be people who think like this. It feels good to be 'in the know', whether or not that's right or not doesn't matter to them.
TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:37:00 PM

What if we are already on the moon? and the moon is the earth and the earth is the moon?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:39:08 PM

^^^ Such creative thinking! Lol.     Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:05:21 PM

The Eagle lander was a cardboard box wrapped in aluminum foil with roofing paper, curtain rods, cellophane tape and BMX brand bicycle parts. ...

Prove it had cardboard box and roofing paper.
iamsheikhadil (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:26:00 PM

Whether we land on the moon or not, it's one of those things where if we did, you're still going to have a bunch of people convinced that we didn't. Just because that's their personality.

I disagree....

I agree that there will be people that will deny a particular fact for no reason even if the evidences are 100% clear... But comparing that with the moon landing isn't fair...

Here we aren't saying that it was fake, we are just saying how it is so hard to believe on moon landing. The reasoning isn't just to look cool or something, it justs doesn't convince us when we think about the primitive technologies which were used in the 60s, it makes it hard to swallow the precise accomplishment of the moon landing without much fuss or international chaos till the completion xD

exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:55:49 PM

~the usual drivel~
~load of bollocks~
~troll rubbish not worth quoting~
~same old same old....~
@Spendulus,

~childish memes... thinks he proves a point~
more of the same....

~ and of course this FE troll nutter chimes in wherever his buddy batty goes...~

Well then...
How did I guess that the FE batty and his twin nutjob sock xempy would  post their ridiculous garbage here ?
Small wonder, with a  thread title of "Did we actually really land on the moon" ...how could they not?

O, hi Mr. Asymoth.
You still didn't learn anything. It is time for your bonus:

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:49:20 PM

^^^ Bit you hardly need a budget at all to fool the FE people.     Cool

CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:52:01 PM

The more I learn, the more I question things and this is what I discovered from some google searches I made. Moon doesn't have an atmosphere and it is said that the moon's temperature at day is at 224 degrees Fahrenheit (106 degrees Celsius) during the day, we are looking at Neil Armstrong being hit directly by the sun and that is so hot. Just imagine yourself in the Sahara dessert spending two hours and that can pass you out, what more on the moon with more than 3 times the temperature.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:31:37 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2019, 03:32:48 AM by Spendulus

I disagree....

I agree that there will be people that will deny a particular fact for no reason even if the evidences are 100% clear... But comparing that with the moon landing isn't fair...

Here we aren't saying that it was fake, we are just saying how it is so hard to believe on moon landing. The reasoning isn't just to look cool or something, it justs doesn't convince us when we think about the primitive technologies which were used in the 60s, it makes it hard to swallow the precise accomplishment of the moon landing without much fuss or international chaos till the completion xD

There's really nothing primitive about the 1960s rockets used in the Apollo program.
These were designs largely of Werner Von Braun, and the outgrowth of his designs used by the Germans during the second world war.

The Apollo flight computer was quite capable of handling the major segments of the flight to and from the moon, including landing on the moon, take off and re entry once near Earth.

One rather interesting thing was that all navigational instructions and course corrections/deviations was via voice channel, exactly as air traffic control operated, and still operates today.

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:38:32 AM

^^^ No man, believing they landed cardboard box on the Moon is fucking pathetic. Kill yourself you fucking retard!
TimeBits

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:11:08 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2019, 11:33:20 AM by TimeBits

^^^ No man, believing they landed cardboard box on the Moon is fucking pathetic.

You're the one who believes they used a cardboard box, remember? But I'm glad we could both agree that its a pathetic belief.

Kill yourself you fucking retard!

What kind of a rebuttal is that? Even posting an easily-debunked YouTube video is a better counterargument. If I believed the earth was flat I guess I would be just as flabbergasted about how the world works as you are. Being confused all the time must be tiring.

Would they not died in the Van Allen Belts? Buzz the guy that said he did not go to the moon and money is a good thing. I remove the firmament when you are ready. They were not ready in 1969 and guess what they cannot get through it today, only some of your machines.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:27:06 AM

^^^ No man, believing they landed cardboard box on the Moon is fucking pathetic.

You're the one who believes they used a cardboard box, remember? But I'm glad we could both agree that its a pathetic belief.

What kind of a rebuttal is that? Even posting an easily-debunked YouTube video is a better counterargument. If I believed the earth was flat I guess I would be just as flabbergasted about how the world works as you are. Being confused all the time must be tiring.

Would they not of died in the  Van Allen Radiation, Buzz the guy that said he did not go to the moon and money is a good thing.
Buzz did not say that. We've already been through that.

No, the Van Allen belt would not/did not kill them. But at least this is a decent question.

Here is the summary from wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Allen_radiation_belt#Implications_for_space_travel

The Apollo missions marked the first event where humans traveled through the Van Allen belts, which was one of several radiation hazards known by mission planners.[32] The astronauts had low exposure in the Van Allen belts due to the short period of time spent flying through them. Apollo flight trajectories bypassed the inner belts completely, passing through the thinner areas of the outer belts.[25][33]
Astronauts' overall exposure was actually dominated by solar particles once outside Earth's magnetic field. The total radiation received by the astronauts varied from mission to mission but was measured to be between 0.16 and 1.14 rads (1.6 and 11.4 mGy), much less than the standard of 5 rem (50 mSv) per year set by the United States Atomic Energy Commission for people who work with radioactivity.[32]

However, it's worth noting that a random solar flare could have killed them. That's a chance they were fully aware of and took.
TimeBits

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:37:46 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2019, 12:34:39 PM by TimeBits

Would they not of died in the  Van Allen Radiation, Buzz the guy that said he did not go to the moon and money is a good thing.
Buzz did not say that. We've already been through that.

No, the Van Allen belt would not/did not kill them. But at least this is a decent question.

Here is the summary from wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Allen_radiation_belt#Implications_for_space_travel

The Apollo missions marked the first event where humans traveled through the Van Allen belts, which was one of several radiation hazards known by mission planners.[32] The astronauts had low exposure in the Van Allen belts due to the short period of time spent flying through them. Apollo flight trajectories bypassed the inner belts completely, passing through the thinner areas of the outer belts.[25][33]
Astronauts' overall exposure was actually dominated by solar particles once outside Earth's magnetic field. The total radiation received by the astronauts varied from mission to mission but was measured to be between 0.16 and 1.14 rads (1.6 and 11.4 mGy), much less than the standard of 5 rem (50 mSv) per year set by the United States Atomic Energy Commission for people who work with radioactivity.[32]

However, it's worth noting that a random solar flare could have killed them. That's a chance they were fully aware of and took.

Buzz did say that

Girl: Why has nobody been to the moon in such a long time?
Buzz Aldrin: Haa, That`s not uhh a 8 years old question, That`s my question, I want to know but I think I know, Cause we didn`t we go there and that is the way it happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRlqo7ZofDo Buzz admits never went to the moon

"because money is a good thing" -Buzz Aldrin

Look at his face he is full of shit, Theo Von met buzz said it did not seem he went to the moon, the moon rock they gave Holland was fake, there is nothing in the transcripts about retro reflectors which they put there in 2004 not 1969.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16MMZJlp_0Y Also this video is big red flag, I want you to look at this guys body language, the longer someone goes on a lie they bigger the lie, the more he try`s to change the subject also another sign of a lie, him looking to the left in the middle of the answer another sign it`s a lie.

batman has a point, all that space shit does look like a pile of fucking crap, granted he thinks the earth is flat because he fell for the reverse propaganda propaganda, but he has a point on all those shuttles look like shit tier. I think the Earth is egg shaped and a sphere and almost no doubt in my mind the bankers killed jfk to put in a nixon who fucked all of the united nations over with the nixon shock (stop backing the money with gold and en$laved all of us)  but also was the guy who called these people on the mission, he is a CROOK.

I mean whether we went to the moon or not does not really matter, what matters is they still can`t go today.

Until humans achieve a fair money supply through time they will be locked in this Solar System.
Until humans achieve a resource based sharing system they will be locked in this Universe.

For now I lock you to this planet.

They will be stuck in the Multiverse forever until they can achieve Total Awareness.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:04:33 PM

^^^ An other side to this is to look at your car. It's a wonderful piece of equipment, even if it is old and worn out. But can you make one like it? I mean, can you personally make one like it from scratch, all by yourself, from mining the metal, to blowing the glass, to refining the oil into plastics, to growing the rubber trees and milking them for rubber... even if the plans and technology were all laid out for you in books? I wouldn't think you could do this all alone, even if your spouse did all the cooking for you, and washed all your clothes, etc.

The car is millions of times less complex than your body. Yet you got your body for free - thousands of new ones being popped out for free, every day.

Possibly we have the idea backwards. Possibly we don't need all this complexity to go to the moon. It might just be that there is a simple way, if only we skew our minds into the thinking that it takes to find the simple way. I mean, it's simple and fun to make kids. Why shouldn't nature have a simple, fun way to access the moon without all the funding of government/the banks/NASA?

What if our inabilities in life are all because of a wrong focus? What if it is a greed-focus that is making us dependent on money... a dependency we wouldn't have if we weren't greedy? And what if it is this dependency that is keeping us from seeing all the free ways we have to go to the moon that are not really so complex?

Do you even think you can twist your mind around what I just said in this post?

Cool

TimeBits

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:19:09 PM

^^^ An other side to this is to look at your car. It's a wonderful piece of equipment, even if it is old and worn out. But can you make one like it? I mean, can you personally make one like it from scratch, all by yourself, from mining the metal, to blowing the glass, to refining the oil into plastics, to growing the rubber trees and milking them for rubber... even if the plans and technology were all laid out for you in books? I wouldn't think you could do this all alone, even if your spouse did all the cooking for you, and washed all your clothes, etc.

The car is millions of times less complex than your body. Yet you got your body for free - thousands of new ones being popped out for free, every day.

Possibly we have the idea backwards. Possibly we don't need all this complexity to go to the moon. It might just be that there is a simple way, if only we skew our minds into the thinking that it takes to find the simple way. I mean, it's simple and fun to make kids. Why shouldn't nature have a simple, fun way to access the moon without all the funding of government/the banks/NASA?

What if our inabilities in life are all because of a wrong focus? What if it is a greed-focus that is making us dependent on money... a dependency we wouldn't have if we weren't greedy? And what if it is this dependency that is keeping us from seeing all the free ways we have to go to the moon that are not really so complex?

Do you even think you can twist your mind around what I just said in this post?

Cool

Yes I can make a car on my own and have before (well it was a go kart but it was sick, I had a left and right joy stick to steer like a space ship, it was like a podracer thing from star wars, still in my barn if you want to check it out)

The banks and government do not fund NASA, THE WORKING CLASS DO.

I agree fuck money, no other species use it, we should not use it, it is worse than cancer.
http://classic.battle.net/war3/cheatcodes.shtml "GreedIsGood" does not work for people like me, because in the real world you en$lave your brothers and sisters doing this shit. That is wrong, kys! every single banker KYS!

Yes.

Cool Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: