Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:04:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did we actually really land on moon?  (Read 7409 times)
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:20:53 AM

Nobody stole the Moon rocks and replaced them with fakes you fucking cuck. The Moon landing was a hoax and all the evidence is fabricated.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:40:02 AM

Nobody stole the Moon rocks and replaced them with fakes you fucking cuck. The Moon landing was a hoax and all the evidence is fabricated.

Why is it then that I can look at a moon rock under a microscope and immediately describe geological features that could not have been made or fabricated on earth?

By the way, insulting people won't win debating points.

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:23:25 PM

@Spendulus,

I'm not trying to win a debate, this is not a game of pipul. I'm making a point about being lied to, manipulated, defrauded and gaslit about the claim a bunch of clowns landed a cardboard box on the Moon.

You want to get behind the guys trying to fuck me over with their fraud? I hate you fucking retards, go fucking kill yourself shit for brains!
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:57:10 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2019, 09:03:39 PM by Spendulus

@Spendulus,

I'm not trying to win a debate, this is not a game of pipul. I'm making a point about being lied to, manipulated, defrauded and gaslit about the claim a bunch of clowns landed a cardboard box on the Moon.

You want to get behind the guys trying to fuck me over with their fraud? I hate you fucking retards, go fucking kill yourself shit for brains!

I don't care who you hate, and you are definitely not winning any debate.

Every time you "make your point," and hear a counter argument, you ignore it and attempt to sidestep to another related issue. That's intellectually dishonest, as well as an acknowledgement of having lost argument after argument.

Ad hominem, goal-shifting, misrepresenting quotes, outright making things up, those are your tactics.

Incidentally, can you prove it was a cardboard box? I don't think you can. I think you made that up. There is one at the Smithsonian. The engineering drawings say it wasn't cardboard.

https://airandspace.si.edu/collection-objects/apollo-lunar-module-lem-lm-nasm-exhibit-museums-smithsonian-exhibits-ai-space

Is it cardboard? Be honest for just once. I think your brain is cardboard. Is it?

Oh, by the way.

Here's some of the actual history of the Lunar Excursion Module (LEM).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhUGNaLgDJ8

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:15:37 PM

@Spendulus,

Every time you "make your point," and hear a counter argument, you ignore it and attempt to sidestep to another related issue. That's intellectually dishonest, as well as an acknowledgement of having lost argument after argument.

Ad hominem, goal-shifting, misrepresenting quotes, outright making things up, those are your tactics.

Incidentally, can you prove it was a cardboard box? I don't think you can. I think you made that up. There is one at the Smithsonian. The engineering drawings say it wasn't cardboard.

https://airandspace.si.edu/collection-objects/apollo-lunar-module-lem-lm-nasm-exhibit-museums-smithsonian-exhibits-ai-space

Is it cardboard? Be honest for just once. I think your brain is cardboard. Is it?

Oh, by the way.

Notbatman suffers from a well known psychological issue:

''Karen Douglas, a psychologist at the University of Kent in the United Kingdom who studies the psychology of conspiracy theories, says flat-earthers' beliefs cohere with those of other conspiracy theorists she has studied.

"It seems to me that these people do generally believe that the Earth is flat. I'm not seeing anything that sounds as if they're just putting that idea out there for any other reason," Douglas told Live Science.

She said all conspiracy theories share a basic thrust: They present an alternative theory about an important issue or event, and construct an (often) vague explanation for why someone is covering up that "true" version of events. "One of the major points of appeal is that they explain a big event but often without going into details," she said. "A lot of the power lies in the fact that they are vague."

The self-assured way in which conspiracy theorists stick to their story imbues that story with special appeal. After all, flat-earthers are more adamant that the Earth is flat than most people are that the Earth is round (probably because the rest of us feel we have nothing to prove). "If you're faced with a minority viewpoint that is put forth in an intelligent, seemingly well-informed way, and when the proponents don't deviate from these strong opinions they have, they can be very influential. We call that minority influence," Douglas said.''

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:34:37 PM

The self-assured way in which conspiracy theorists stick to their story imbues that story with special appeal. After all, flat-earthers are more adamant that the Earth is flat than most people are that the Earth is round (probably because the rest of us feel we have nothing to prove). "If you're faced with a minority viewpoint that is put forth in an intelligent, seemingly well-informed way, and when the proponents don't deviate from these strong opinions they have, they can be very influential. We call that minority influence," Douglas said.''

This may all be true, but I maintain he's lying about the LEM being cardboard. It's certainly true, cardboard is a cheap and easy to use building material for Hollywood sets. But can he prove it wasn't built of styrofoam?

The burden of proof is on him.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:06:24 PM

@Spendulus,

Oh, by the way.

Yeah, smithsonian institute, how convenient. Your bonus is almost spend, gone. You should consider renaming yourself to SPENTulus

Plus extra bonus also as reminder to sellout badecker

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:22:03 AM

^^^ Now that you have yourself believing that we didn't go to the moon, I stand ready to forgive you if you are wrong. Do you have such forgiveness in your heart for the mistakes that others make? If you don't, you are contradicting your own salvation: Matthew 6:15:
But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:04:36 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2019, 01:15:12 AM by Spendulus

Shadows do reach a really long way right after sunrise on the Moon. There is nothing to blur or dim them.

The horizon is of course visible forward and backwards. So what?

On Earth, on the seas, the horizon is something like seven miles off. But on the Moon, a smaller sphere, it is only two to three kilometers off.

These issues can be calculated using trigonometry, a type of math that was invented some 2500 years ago. If you are interested in why you don't have a "proof", I'll be happy to show you a math proof.

Oh. By the way, your PROOF needs to be fixed. Maybe you could learn to spell visor?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:20:35 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2019, 07:00:42 PM by Spendulus

Yeah, smithsonian institute, how convenient. Your bonus is almost spend, gone. You should consider renaming yourself to SPENTulus

Oh, you don't want to check out the LEM at the Smithsonian?

No problem.

There's a half dozen at various museums.

Take your pick.

The others are a bit hard to get to, being on the Moon. One's still in orbit around the Moon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Lunar_Module#Lunar_modules_produced

Now, were you or were you not lying about these being made from cardboard? I hear those walls were made from Aluminum and were about four times thicker than a beer can. I'm pretty sure beer cans are not made from cardboard.

I think you were just being a bald faced liar claiming they were made from cardboard. Because what if it rained in Hollywood during filming the scam? They would have became a big soggy mess and fell apart.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:36:41 PM

Spentulus the blind didn't get it even this time...

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:16:02 AM

Would you kindly stop posting pictures without source attribution? It implies they are your work, which I would guess they are not.

That's against forum policy.

Spentulus the blind didn't get it even this time...

Irregular shapes, crimps? So? Looks kind of like any of a hundred other spacecraft.

Gaps? So what? If you are trying to get to something, just say it.

Tape. So? A way to hold metaled mylar to the landing strut. Kynar tape.

Are you going to prove there's cardboard or not?

A false color image? Which proves what exactly? Want to explain?

Please show the NASA document numbers.

Prove it. Show the NASA document numbers. Maybe your source just took the same picture and copied it left to right.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:49:54 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2019, 07:22:29 AM by notbatman

This may all be true, but I maintain he's lying about the LEM being cardboard. It's certainly true, cardboard is a cheap and easy to use building material for Hollywood sets. But can he prove it wasn't built of styrofoam?

The burden of proof is on him.

Cardboard, tinfoil, curtain rods and BMX bicycle parts.

Here's an image of a real vehicle for comparison, notice how it's made out of precision cut metal and not cardboard, tinfoil & curtain rods:

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:24:45 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2019, 10:35:25 AM by notbatman

It's the same foil you wrap your fish in.

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:05:10 PM

Wrong. Aluminum foil is made out of aluminum. Kapton is an aluminized polymer with a far more complex molecular structure.

Next.

Rofl, this guy will keep spewing shit without any kind of evidence, he keeps saying the same shit for over 100 pages without EVER providing any evidence besides stupid pictures and videos but when you give him videos or pictures of the earth from space, he says, duh those are only pictures, they are not evidence.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:13:54 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2019, 02:48:34 PM by Spendulus

Cardboard, tinfoil, curtain rods and BMX bicycle parts.

You're just regurgitating stuff you read on a flat earth website and ignoring the mountains of readily-available information that proves otherwise. The "cardboard" is a sophisticated form of heat shielding, as is the "tinfoil," which is called Kapton. ...
I stand corrected. Kapton is the name. It has pretty interesting properties.

The current NASA design for a lander for the Moon and Mars is strikingly similar to the LEM.

Altair is a key component in the Constellation Program, which is building the spacecraft, launch vehicles and surface support systems to establish a lunar outpost. This work will provide experience needed to expand human exploration farther into the solar system.

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/constellation/altair/altair.html

Due to anti-Trump media, bias, it hasn't been reported hardly at all, but ..... Trump intends to go back to the Moon.

Trump’s vision is to “see private American astronauts, on private space ships, circling the Moon by 2020; and private lunar landers staking out de facto ‘property rights’ for Americans on the Moon, by 2020 as well,” according to a summary of an “agency action plan” the president’s transition team drew up in January. Essentially, the moon becomes something of a fertile new ground for property development, mining operations for valuable resources, and an outpost for bigger scientific and technological development as well — especially at a time when other countries are decades away from capably traveling to and settling the moon.

https://www.inverse.com/article/32759-why-trump-pence-obsessed-with-returning-moon

At this time Altair is not an active program, but it isn't necessary to loop around the moon and return. A seven or eight day manned mission to circle the Moon and return to Earth is certainly realistic. This would be done using the Orion capsule.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_(spacecraft)

You've repeatedly claim the LEM was made from cardboard, now either produce evidence to support this claim or STFU.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:17:21 PM

https://i.imgur.com/uUGyhJl.jpg

Don't we wrap our fish in newspaper?     Cheesy

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:20:18 PM

What is "Newspaper?"
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:49:22 PM

What is "Newspaper?"

Most cities and towns still have it. Check out Phoenix - https://www.yellowpages.com/phoenix-az/newspapers.

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:41:59 AM

What is "Newspaper?"

Most cities and towns still have it. Check out Phoenix - https://www.yellowpages.com/phoenix-az/newspapers.

Cool

To produce the trees that such archaic sheets might come from would require a high energy output from a source in the sky.

Such a source could be triangulated, and the size and total output in joules estimated. Also, it's distance from the Earth could be computed to a first approximation by an eight grade student.

That would require no flat earth. Since we are, according to Noblabman, on a flat earth, there could be no trees and hence no newspapers.

You are clearly delusional.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: