Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:21:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did we actually really land on moon?  (Read 7406 times)
NotoriousHodler

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:48:27 PM

I think it's all a big lie.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:59:23 PM

^^^ NASA is documented hoaxing an image of the Earth in their window you fucking douchebag.
I DID NOT reach that conclusion from that part of the video.  I reached the conclusion that some morons were artificially creating really shaky video. Because video of the Earth from space doesn't look like that.

I reached the conclusion that these morons were pointing their cheap crappy cell phone cams at pics of "Earthrise" and ranting nonsense while likely finishing their last brain cells off sniffing glue.

Please point out how and where "documentation of a hoax" is done here. If you can.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:14:35 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2019, 02:26:24 AM by Spendulus
Merited by nutildah (1)

^^^ NASA is documented hoaxing an image of the Earth in their window you fucking douchebag.
I DID NOT reach your conclusion from that part of the video.  I reached the conclusion that some morons were artificially creating really shaky video. Because video of the Earth from space doesn't look like that.

I reach the conclusion that morons were pointing their cheap crappy cell phone cams at pics of "Earthrise" and ranting nonsense while finishing their last brain cells off sniffing glue.

Please point out how and where "documentation of a hoax" is done. If you can.

This is what you get if you post a link, instead of clearly stating your argument.

But first, let's clear up this mystery about "cardboard." You've claimed a dozen times that the LEM was made from cardboard. I've asked for proof, and you've repeatedly changed the subject.  Now let's have the facts. Who supplied the cardboard? Where is your proof? what was it's weight, thickness, tensile and compressive strength? Were there termites in it?

This is really big, because if so, we might now have Termites on the Moon. They could have been destroying the Moon, bite by bite, since 1969. And next they could be headed here for Earth.

Let's have the facts, you fucking cunt. In fact, "You fucking cunt" doesn't begin to express my disgust of your denial of basic math and trig functions. After some research I've found a suitable response to your countless Ad Hominem logical fallacies, and without further ado I post My Ad Hom.

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas. I’ll bet you couldn’t pour !@#$ out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won’t go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.
You’re a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.
You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.
I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?
Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.
You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.
You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You’re a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won’t have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.
And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?
You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral[size] equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meat slapper.
On a good day you’re a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient
in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.
You smarmy lager lout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oink artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.
You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away.
I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid.
You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond
the laws of physics that we know. I’m sorry. I can’t go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don’t have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.
The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn’t really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success.
True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us ”normal” people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are ”challenged” persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn’t have been ”right”.
Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.
P.S.:
You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally NOT GOOD.

https://tengaged.com/blog/OliviaSofie/29674/the-worlds-longest-insult

NOW LET'S HEAR ABOUT THAT FUCKING CARDBOARD!
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:47:40 AM

^^^ I can only provide a theoretical model at this point. I can however prove or at least show with evidence that the Moon doesn't have fuck all to do with the tides.

Space (actually a steel dome) is fake and gravity (actually electromagnetism) is a hoax. I think nutildah probably knows the truth, or at least that everything the public is told is complete bullshit and is playing dumb to help confuse and mislead people.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:47:49 AM

@nutildah the Moon is real just not a solid object. Tides are a question for the Flat Earth thread...

I disagree, as I believe in both outer space and gravity.

Just tell us how flattards account for the existence of tides here. I could use a laugh, and I want others to join me.

Fuck knows, i think last time he said something like its affected by the electrical field of the dome or some shit. Its bullshit anyways, i tried to search for it on flat earth forums, they usually just say its an unsolved problem LOL

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Astargath

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:49:55 AM

^^^ I can only provide a theoretical model at this point. I can however prove or at least show with evidence that the Moon doesn't have fuck all to do with the tides.

Space (actually a steel dome) is fake and gravity (actually electromagnetism) is a hoax. I think nutildah probably knows the truth, or at least that everything the public is told is complete bullshit and is playing dumb to help confuse and mislead people.

Yeah im sure you can provide a lot of evidence but you only have a "theoretical model" at this point, rofl. https://flatearth.ws/tide#if_the_moons_gravitational_force_is_so_strong_that_it_can_pull_sea_water_why_cant_it_pull_anything_else_like_a_ship_or_a_human_until_it_pulls_it_to_the_moon

Probably too difficult for flattards to invent some stupid explanation for it lol

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:52:58 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2019, 10:09:44 AM by notbatman

^^^ They don't have shit be because guess where a lot of answers come from?  Roll Eyes

OK, so here's what I think might be going on with the tides...

The Sun, Moon and stars are projected lights and they need a fuckton amount of power, most of this power is projected but the solenoids in the projector get fucking hot, really fucking hot and they need massive amounts of coolant. This is where sea water comes in, it's pumped through magnetite channels via a process called magnetohydrodynamic pumping where an electric current is passed through the salt water creating a magnetic field that pumps the water. The direction of water flow is reversed in a cycle to ensure the channels don't become clogged and this cycle causes the tides.

Make no mistake, the Earth is a high-tech engineered structure.
Astargath

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:24:03 AM

^^^ They don't have shit be because guess where a lot of answers come from?  Roll Eyes

OK, so here's what I think might be going on with the tides...

The Sun, Moon and stars are projected lights and they need a fuckton amount of power, most of this power is projected but the solenoids in the projector get fucking hot, really fucking hot and they need massive amounts of coolant. This is where sea water comes in, it's pumped through magnetite channels via a process called magnetohydrodynamic pumping where an electric current is passed through the salt water creating a magnetic field that pumps the water. The direction of water flow is reversed in a cycle to ensure the channels don't become clogged and this cycle causes the tides.

Make no mistake, the Earth is a high-tech engineered structure.

Rofl, very scientific "fuck ton". Where the hell are these projectors and all that power at? I want to see them, they have to be huge, its fairly weird that no one has ever seen them

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:19:51 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2019, 11:31:35 AM by notbatman

^^^ So what you're saying is that you're a cuck, and you're just going to swallow the idea that nothing exploded one day for no reason and, the shit from the explosion came together and created Earth because of an unproven theoretical force (gravity), that's based on a theory (relativity 1905) that's been falsified (Sagnac|D&P 1939) for 80 years?

I'll give you a tip, if nothing exploded then it didn't happen.

Also I may have described the Sun's light as being somewhat like a spotlight shining down at some point but I've always maintained it's a projection since I discovered there's a mirrored steel dome above us.
Astargath

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:28:06 AM

^^^ So what you're saying is that you're a cuck, and you're just going to swallow the idea that nothing exploded one day for no reason and, the shit from the explosion came together and created Earth because of an unproven theoretical force (gravity), that's based on a theory (relativity 1905) that's been falsified (Sagnac|D&P 1939) for 80 years?

I'll give you a tip, if nothing exploded then it didn't happen.

How do you know it was falsified if you dont have the necessary scientific knowledge and studies to understand what sagnac did?

So what you are saying is that a bearded man with superpowers creatrd everything in 7 days but turns out the stars are only projectore, damn he is saving money and then he had to rest on the seventh day because he was tired.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:35:39 AM

^^ They're immortal titans, giants 2 miles tall. During construction I surmise that the "days" lasted for as long as needed not just just 24 hours. The bible even says the light was created before the Sun and Moon, they just switched it on and off.
Astargath

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:37:16 AM

^^ They're immortal titans, giants 2 miles tall. During construction I surmise that the "days" lasted for as long as needed not just just 24 hours. The bible even says the light was created before the Sun and Moon, they just switched it on and off.

Dummy, an all powerfull being would need only an instant to create anything, use your brain for once and think about that, he would also not get tired, ever.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:10:14 PM

^^^ Come back and post when you pull your head out of your ass, the Gods are subject to physical laws the same as we are; they don't just create shit out thin air by snapping their fingers.

While we're on this off-topic I should note that we are not men, the average man (the folks in the bible) is 15 feet tall and lives for 1000 years. We are the son of man.
Astargath

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:22:34 PM

^^^ Come back and post when you pull your head out of your ass, the Gods are subject to physical laws the same as we are; they don't just create shit out thin air by snapping their fingers.

While we're on this off-topic I should note that we are not men, the average man (the folks in the bible) is 15 feet tall and lives for 1000 years. We are the son of man.

Oh so they dont create shit out of thin air, so where did this come from exactly? Were the materials to build earth floating around in space or what? Also if they are subject to physical laws they wouldnt be able to do 99% of what is claimed in the bible retard

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:28:00 PM

^^^ If you're going to insist that the gods have magical powers and create things out of thin air, and the bible is magical fantasy or some shit then this is the end of this discussion.

Also there is no fucking outer space, we're covered by a steel dome surrounded by water.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:54:00 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2019, 02:09:57 PM by Spendulus

^^^ If you're going to insist that the gods have magical powers and create things out of thin air, and the bible is magical fantasy or some shit then this is the end of this discussion.

Also there is no fucking outer space, we're covered by a steel dome surrounded by water.

You'll have to refute the basic math and geometric proofs of Aristarches, 310BC, to get any traction with those ideas. Be my guest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Sizes_and_Distances_(Aristarchus)

I would suggest starting by learning the methods used to estimate the size and distance of the sun and moon, and trying them out yourself.

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:57:12 PM

^^^ The Sun and Moon are both 32 minuets (nautical miles) across at an altitude of about 3100 miles as measured directly with a sextant.

Save your propaganda trash for somebody else, you can't measure distances or sizes based on apparent size. Not only that Aristarchus fucking assumes the heliocentric Copernican model with a giant Sun millions of miles away.

Angular measurements need to be done from the horizon like with a sextant.
Astargath

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:12:08 PM

^^^ The Sun and Moon are both 32 minuets (nautical miles) across at an altitude of about 3100 miles as measured directly with a sextant.

Save your propaganda trash for somebody else, you can't measure distances or sizes based on apparent size. Not only that Aristarchus fucking assumes the heliocentric Copernican model with a giant Sun millions of miles away.

But have you measured it yourself with a sextant? If not, why do you trust your sources but you keep telling us to not believe well recognized scientists???

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:42:44 PM

But have you measured it yourself with a sextant? If not, why do you trust your sources but you keep telling us to not believe well recognized scientists???

He won't take the time to learn how to use a sextant, and then make the measurements himself. Why not? Because he would prove the earth and moon to be globes, and that 99% of the stuff he says is science fiction.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:58:58 PM

I do not have any problem working this out from first principles, using no prior assumptions. So did Aristarchus. Copernicus wasn't alive in 300 BC. Also, there were no sextants at that time.

Why is it that I don't believe you have ever had a sextant in your hands?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: