Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:57:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did we actually really land on moon?  (Read 7414 times)
TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:03:52 AM

"...The detection on Earth of reflections from laser ranging retro-reflectors (LRRRs, or mirrors used as targets for Earth-based tracking lasers) on Lunar Laser Ranging experiments left on the Moon is evidence of landings..." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

"...The first successful tests were carried out in 1962 when a team from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology succeeded in observing laser pulses reflected from the Moon's surface using a laser with a millisecond pulse length..." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

Spendy, how do you explain this contradiction? They were bouncing lasers off the Moon almost a decade before the first Moon landing hoax.

Reading comprehension isn't one of your strong points, so let me highlight what you missed in your quote from wikipedia.

"...The first successful tests were carried out in 1962 when a team from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology succeeded in observing laser pulses reflected from the Moon's surface using a laser with a millisecond pulse length..."

So the early experiments bounced the lasers directly off the Moon itself, not the reflectors the Apollo missions left on the Moon.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:22:49 AM

^^^ I've already demonstrated the Moon is 32 nautical miles wide through direct measurnt with a sextant which absolutely debunks the Moon landing story. Yet you satanic fags still persist with your fraudulent claims...

How do you prove there are retro-reflectors on the Moon if laser pulses can be bounced off the surface without them? I purpose that the laser pulses are being reflected off of the firmament and that the Moon isn't even required!

Fucking liars.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 11:33:01 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2019, 12:02:49 PM by Spendulus

"...The first successful tests were carried out in 1962 when a team from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology succeeded in observing laser pulses reflected from the Moon's surface using a laser with a millisecond pulse length..." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

Spendy, how do you explain this contradiction? They were bouncing lasers off the Moon almost a decade before the first Moon landing hoax.

It's not a contradiction. The retro reflector is highly monochromatic and has a distinctive signature on the photon returns. It is perhaps a thousand times more sensitive than bouncing off the surface.

"The surface" varies greatly in it's distance from Earth, because of lunar hills and valleys. The reflector allows accurate distance measurement down to about 1.5 inches.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:35:57 PM

^^^ You're so full of shit you scientifically illiterate buffoon! All LASER light is monochromatic you fucking liar. 
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 04:54:53 PM

^^^ And the sextant is not able to measure size and distance beyond the limits of they eye... at which point size and distance blur into a standard maximum that doesn't fit what's really there.

You can't limit size and distance by the limitations of what the eye sees, and then not use the same eye limitations with the sextant.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 11:34:20 PM

^^^ You're so full of shit you scientifically illiterate buffoon! All LASER light is monochromatic you fucking liar. 
No it isn't.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 11:52:25 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 02:24:18 AM by notbatman

^^^ You're a retarded liar, all LASER light is monochromatic. That's just how stimulated emission works.

"... In laser action the stimulating emission triggers a chain reaction in which the radiation from one atom stimulates another in succession until all the excited atoms in the system have returned to normalcy. In doing so, coherent monochromatic light (light of a single wavelength) is emitted. ..." -- Encyclopedia Britannica

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:36:30 AM

^^^ You're a retarded liar, all LASER light is monochromatic. That's just how stimulated emission works.

"... In laser action the stimulating emission triggers a chain reaction in which the radiation from one atom stimulates another in succession until all the excited atoms in the system have returned to normalcy. In doing so, coherent monochromatic light (light of a single wavelength) is emitted. ..." -- Encyclopaedia Britannica

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!

Nope. Laser light is close to one wavelength, but is not one wavelength. The central frequency of the emissions is cited as the frequency.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:06:30 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 01:16:46 AM by notbatman

^^^ Fuck off, you're just making shit up.

Sources or you're just a lying faggot.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:12:44 AM

^^^ You should just stick to frothing at the mouth over the Bible, I actually back up my claims with evidence and credible sources.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:24:04 AM

Two credible sources I've quoted in the last few pages:

1. Yanoff, Myron; Duker, Jay S. (2009). Ophthalmology 3rd Edition. MOSBY Elsevier. ISBN 978-0444511416.
2. Encyclopedia Britannica.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:12:44 AM

These satanic homosexuals sure bend over backwards insisting that our completely subverted and corrupt governments are telling the truth. Too bad they can't back up any of the lies with anything but loads of more bullshit.

Hey spendy, still waiting on a source for your claim that LASER light is not monochromatic...
Muffinmanlet

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:31:40 AM

I've yet to see good evidence prooving that we not land3d on the moon.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:30:24 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 11:53:49 AM by Spendulus

.... a source for your claim that LASER light is not monochromatic...

Please stop talking on subjects you know nothing about. Yeah, some random anonymous internet guy is going to refute your Brittanica. That's the way it is today.

A light beam never has exactly one frequency. Even a single bit of light (a photon) never has exactly one frequency. It is fundamentally impossible for a photon to have exactly one frequency. Certain beams of light, such as laser beams, can get very close to having one frequency, but can never have exactly one frequency.

https://www.wtamu.edu/~cbaird/sq/2014/05/08/when-does-a-light-beam-have-only-a-single-frequency/

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:23:30 PM

^^^ Oh what a tangled web you weave...

So tell me, since "Certain beams of light, such as laser beams, can get very close to having one frequency", how does a LASER that's as close to monochromatic as physically possible get a distinctive monochromatic signature from this reflector NASA claims to have put on a Moon that's nothing but plasma?

I should note that nobody but NASA or a Vatican faggot run observatory can actually verify any of these claims, so this so-called lunar reflector isn't actually "proof" man (son of) or machine have actually landed on a solid sphere Moon.

However, I'll have to give you credit for finding a quasi-credible source (with a big picture of fake globe Earth at the top) that describes LASER light as not being 100% monochromatic.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:24:47 PM

Two credible sources I've quoted in the last few pages:

1. Yanoff, Myron; Duker, Jay S. (2009). Ophthalmology 3rd Edition. MOSBY Elsevier. ISBN 978-0444511416.
2. Encyclopedia Britannica.

You also admitted to:

1. Never holding a sextant or using it

2. Never testing any of the claims you keep posting here

3. To not be able to calculate accurately how far the sun is.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:36:24 PM

^^^ I only need an approximate value for the distance to the Sun to prove my point. However, since all of you Satan worshipping degenerates keep harping on about accuracy I'll give it some thought, perhaps I can devise a more accurate measure with modern equipment.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:15:08 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 05:47:24 PM by Spendulus

,,,since "Certain beams of light, such as laser beams, can get very close to having one frequency", how does a LASER that's as close to monochromatic as physically possible get a distinctive monochromatic signature from this reflector NASA claims to have put on a Moon....

I already posted the link that explained that.

If you can't find the link or it doesn't make sense just ask.

I'm not going to claim this subject is simple.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:59:10 PM

^^^ I only need an approximate value for the distance to the Sun to prove my point. However, since all of you Satan worshipping degenerates keep harping on about accuracy I'll give it some thought, perhaps I can devise a more accurate measure with modern equipment.

You yourself said you could not calculate it, approximation or not, you never provided the calculation and resorted to saying, oh but I proved 1 min = 1 nautical mile, which you didn't btw. So yeah, you are a liar.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 12:08:14 AM

,,,since "Certain beams of light, such as laser beams, can get very close to having one frequency", how does a LASER that's as close to monochromatic as physically possible get a distinctive monochromatic signature from this reflector NASA claims to have put on a Moon....

I already posted the link that explained that.

If you can't find the link or it doesn't make sense just ask.

I'm not going to claim this subject is simple.

No, no I can't find any info in your wiki link on this so-called signature imbued by the retro-reflector. In any case how could anybody independently verify any of these claims?

@Astargath,

I have proven 1 minute = 1 nautical mile with the angular resolution limit of the human eye, game over cock smoker.

Need proof of Russia collusion?

Yuri Gagarin Vs. Neil Armstrong:

Image source: https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/300333868898982420/

Communist conspiracy confirmed!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: