Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:10:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did we actually really land on moon?  (Read 7406 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 11:19:18 PM

I think that today's advertising that the moon landings were faked, is being covertly pushed by Bezos, Musk, and a few others. Why would they do this? To get people interested in going to the moon again to find out if the '60s shots were real. They will make a bunch of money off those who can afford to fly, and want to see for themselves.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 02:45:07 AM

I went there last weekend through an astral projection and everything was fine, the US flag is still there, so, yes it's true we landed on the moon in 1969, you guys should not worry about that, try to read better things. The moon guardians asked me to bring this message to the earth, you are wasting too much time on shitty theories, life is short, go outside, plant a tree.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 02:53:36 AM

I went there last weekend through an astral projection and everything was fine, the US flag is still there, so, yes it's true we landed on the moon in 1969, you guys should not worry about that, try to read better things. The moon guardians asked me to bring this message to the earth, you are wasting too much time on shitty theories, life is short, go outside, plant a tree.

You simply accidentally plugged into E.E. (Doc) Smith's book Skylark DuQuesne... and slid down to chapter 10, "Jelmi on the Moon" before you could stop yourself.

Cheesy

EDIT: Now I got interested in that silly book again, and will have to go and re-read parts of it. Can't help myself.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 03:37:45 PM

Your astraling may just be a fantasy.

There are six US flags on the Moon.
vladimirhf

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 06:09:58 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2019, 06:24:34 PM by vladimirhf

Dude I had important things to do there, better than seeing stuff that already exists on earth, I told one cause they asked me to do it, but I can't talk about the rest, the dark side of the moon is completely confidential. Sorry. Tonight I'm visiting Jupiter, who needs something from there?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 06:35:29 PM

Dude I had important things to do there, better than seeing stuff that already exists on earth, I told one cause they asked me to do it, but I can't talk about the rest, the dark side of the moon is completely confidential. Sorry. Tonight I'm visiting Jupiter, who needs something from there?

Most people won't believe you. They'll write you off as a loonie, since there is no way they can confirm what you are saying.

But we enjoy the fact that you use your freedom to post, no matter what you say.

Cool

vladimirhf

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 12:09:31 AM

Most people won't believe you. They'll write you off as a loonie, since there is no way they can confirm what you are saying.

But we enjoy the fact that you use your freedom to post, no matter what you say.

Cool

it doesn't matter  Cool I'm not alone, loonies are the majority. Cool Instead of "politics and society" this board could be called "science denial", all sorts of crazy stuff belong here, Carl Sagan would be amazed if he could join these discussions.  Cool I'll invite him.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 12:23:33 AM

Cool

it doesn't matter  Cool I'm not alone, loonies are the majority. Cool Instead of "politics and society" this board could be called "science denial", all sorts of crazy stuff belong here, Carl Sagan would be amazed if he could join these discussions.  Cool I'll invite him.

Of course you aren't alone. You have your group to support you. This is what helps you to believe anything you might want to believe. That's the way to start a cult... or like notbatman is going for, the starting of a FE minority group, so he can get government funding.

Cool

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 06:26:14 AM

Sorry, I know it's a digression, but I'm compelled to anwer this.

just a joke circulating, like the human theory that comes from the apes that does not make sense to me.
if humans from monkeys, why do monkeys still exist until now and have not evolved to become human ??

The question doesn't make sense. We didn't evolve from modern monkeys. Modern-day humans and modern-day monkeys evolved from a common ancestor. Yes that ancestor would have been a type of monkey, just not a modern monkey - because modern monkeys have also evolved since then.
But it didn't start with monkeys of course, you can go back and back, your family tree and mine and that of every mammal extends back to the point where life first crawled out of the sea onto the land. And it goes further back even than that... it doesn't start and end with monkeys.

Here's an analogy to answer your question: My father’s father died many years ago, but he left quite a few living descendants, including me, my sister, and my paternal cousins. To ask the question ‘If humans evolved from monkeys, how come there are still monkeys?’ is a bit like asking me ‘If you are descended from your grandfather, how come your cousins are still alive?’ The question doesn’t make any sense: why shouldn’t my cousins still be alive?
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:43:58 PM

Sorry, I know it's a digression, but I'm compelled to anwer this.

just a joke circulating, like the human theory that comes from the apes that does not make sense to me.
if humans from monkeys, why do monkeys still exist until now and have not evolved to become human ??

The question doesn't make sense. We didn't evolve from modern monkeys. Modern-day humans and modern-day monkeys evolved from a common ancestor. Yes that ancestor would have been a type of monkey, just not a modern monkey - because modern monkeys have also evolved since then.
But it didn't start with monkeys of course, you can go back and back, your family tree and mine and that of every mammal extends back to the point where life first crawled out of the sea onto the land. And it goes further back even than that... it doesn't start and end with monkeys.

Here's an analogy to answer your question: My father’s father died many years ago, but he left quite a few living descendants, including me, my sister, and my paternal cousins. To ask the question ‘If humans evolved from monkeys, how come there are still monkeys?’ is a bit like asking me ‘If you are descended from your grandfather, how come your cousins are still alive?’ The question doesn’t make any sense: why shouldn’t my cousins still be alive?

cue the evolution denial idiot reply in 3...2...  (they tend to frequent moon landing hoax, flat earth threads and other lunacy..... funny that....)

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:54:40 PM

Ok, don't throw me into the same basket for the believers of conspiracy theories.

I believe Earth is NOT flat. I don't believe there are aliens in Area 51.

But this question is factually not very convincing and it is, did we actually land on moon in 1969.

There are many compelling evidences, facts etc that proves that indeed we landed on moon.

But even in 21st century where there an accident with Kalpana Chawla who merely went to space and came back, it sounds too good to be true that in 1969, we landed on the moon which is around 300000 kms or 186000 miles from the Earth with those time of technologies and successfully came back. Remember, the first apple computer was launched in 1976.

I'm not saying we didn't, I'm just saying that it's not really a question that can be debunked like other theories which says Earth is flat.

There are certain theories which says that the moon landing in 1969 by USA was actually a hoax and every part of the play was recorded in one of the hangers at Area 51. This was done during race for supremacy between USSR and USA which was played at technology front. While USSR has successfully launched SPUTNIK , USA had to prove its metal and had to do something significantly different.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:08:19 PM

^^^ Of course, it is only a theory that those theories are really theories.

Cool

kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:36:23 PM

If actually it was a theory then how about from landing on the mars?  Because why they actually experiment and plant on a mars when they didn't success from landing on the moon?  As they evidence have a unreality event that can show edited? Can someone explain?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:10:20 PM

Ok, don't throw me into the same basket for the believers of conspiracy theories.

But this question is factually not very convincing and it is, did we actually land on moon in 1969.

There are many compelling evidences, facts etc that proves that indeed we landed on moon.

But even in 21st century where there an accident with Kalpana Chawla who merely went to space and came back, it sounds too good to be true that in 1969, we landed on the moon which is around 300000 kms or 186000 miles from the Earth with those time of technologies and successfully came back. Remember, the first apple computer was launched in 1976.

I'm not saying we didn't, I'm just saying that it's not really a question that can be debunked like other theories which says Earth is flat.

There are certain theories which says that the moon landing in 1969 by USA was actually a hoax and every part of the play was recorded in one of the hangers at Area 51. This was done during race for supremacy between USSR and USA which was played at technology front. While USSR has successfully launched SPUTNIK , USA had to prove its metal and had to do something significantly different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:02:20 PM

I have come across few stories that say that indeed the landing on the moon in 1969 by USA was a hoax and there are hypothesis to support the same. It was supposedly done by USA during the cold war to prove its technological superiority over USSR. I now wonder whats there on the dark side of the moon  and why have we not sent a rover there ?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:53:55 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2019, 07:39:11 PM by Spendulus

But even in 21st century where there an accident with Kalpana Chawla who merely went to space and came back, it sounds too good to be true that in 1969, we landed on the moon which is around 300000 kms or 186000 miles from the Earth with those time of technologies and successfully came back. Remember, the first apple computer was launched in 1976....

I have come across few stories that say that indeed the landing on the moon in 1969 by USA was a hoax and there are hypothesis to support the same. It was supposedly done by USA during the cold war to prove its technological superiority over USSR....

You mean, all six US manned lunar landings were hoaxes?

Your bringing up the first Apple computer is interesting. Many, many computers existed at that time, but not in the shape and fashion of the Apple. The Apollo flight computer was built from scratch, and certainly in design, shape and fashion is the grandfather of the Apple computer.

There's a more likely possibility than your suggestion that Apollo was a stunt to show tech superiority, which is that we were able to do it BECAUSE OF OUR TECHNOLOGICAL SUPERIORITY. The Soviet moon rocket N1 had four catastrophic failures in a row ... then they gave up .... The Soviets showed to the entire world, their technological INFERIORITY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iuo3J8L9b8

The Saturn rocket used by the US never had a failure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPhhFvUwseg

GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 03:15:14 AM

I have come across few stories that say that indeed the landing on the moon in 1969 by USA was a hoax and there are hypothesis to support the same. It was supposedly done by USA during the cold war to prove its technological superiority over USSR. I now wonder whats there on the dark side of the moon  and why have we not sent a rover there ?

You have a point because they can manipulate from believing all of the people that they land on the moon because of battling from USSR to defeat them from the fight on who will have the best technology during cold War.

I doubt for now on how they didn't focus on the moon if it is only a theory about moon right?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
styca

Merit: 354

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:18:03 AM

I have come across few stories that say that indeed the landing on the moon in 1969 by USA was a hoax and there are hypothesis to support the same. It was supposedly done by USA during the cold war to prove its technological superiority over USSR.
... and yet the USSR and indeed every country with an opinion on the matter accepts the moon landing as fact.

I now wonder whats there on the dark side of the moon  and why have we not sent a rover there ?
More moon. I think China sent a probe there a few months back.
senne

Merit: 507

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:14:14 PM

Leaving all the space exploration mission, I personally believe the moon landing of 1969 was a play and dramatized by the USA to hold superiority over USSR during the cold war. There are lot of videos online which suggest that the lading was hoax and if you see them, you would certainly find it fishy. The way such videos have proved using images surfaced during the landing do suggest that the landing was played here on Earth in one of the hangers of Area 51.
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:14:14 PM

You guys need to spend less time watching youtube conspiracy videos and more time talking to the people that do space exploration for a living. If the moon landing was a hoax then 100% of NASA's workforce would have shouted it to the world back in the 60's and 70's and would be continuing to shout it now. The fact that no scientific groups anywhere in the world dispute the moon landings and the only people who argue this are internet loons shilling for money and attention should be a massive red flag to all of you on the fence.

Also...
https://www.skyandtelescope.com/observing/how-to-see-all-six-apollo-moon-landing-sites/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: