Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:46:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement  (Read 4143 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:02:20 PM

It’s been a week since WAY tokens IEO sales ended on DCOIN. Hiway team promised an update , but I don’t know how soon that would be. Does anybody have an idea of the progress of WAY Tokensales on Exmarkets?

Same here, I'm waiting for some update and tried to look for it but it looks like that they are still not giving any news what's the result of their IEO. I hope they will give it as soon as possible so the people will not going to think anything bad to them.

At your service
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:34:50 PM

I know about Facebook creating a new digital currency but I don’t think it would be on Ethereum blockchain. I think rather than challenging bitcoin, Facebook coins would give bitcoins the attention it very much needed.

I agree with your position, no organisation coin can overthrow bitcoin. I remember Microsoft had significant support for dash. But that didn't give it the strength to over throw bitcoin despite its limited supply. The Facebook coin which I heard is called globalcoin would be beneficial to mass adoption of cryptocurrency and that's the reason why I can't wait for the project to be launched.

I never knew Microsoft had some sought of interest in cryptocurrency. The thing with bitcoin is that it is now a standard for other crypto, so it will be hard to beat.

You never knew it? That was easily to be expected that a software company won't completely miss this train. Even if Bill Gates said Bitcoin was bad.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 03:38:34 PM

I don't see any response here from Hiway team. Do they respond to questions at telegram channel atleast?

They definitely should, I believe this thread was created only to create much-needed awareness for the Hiway project. The team should definitely be attending to questions on telegram as that is the fastest means of communication.

Yes, but i think they also need to update some information here in thread, like you know anything new about the project. But i guess the team is now paying attention to the project since its starting hope this continue well.

Well, as much as I understand what you mean, you should also understand the difficulty of keeping up with the questions in a community such as Bitcointalk, It is better and easier to give real-time answers in telegram than on here.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:27:10 PM

It’s been a week since WAY tokens IEO sales ended on DCOIN. Hiway team promised an update , but I don’t know how soon that would be. Does anybody have an idea of the progress of WAY Tokensales on Exmarkets?

Yea, still waiting for update but they shouldn't keep the community waiting for so long, else they may have one big angry community and you get to see cases of FUD coming up, they have done well in raising the needed fund for their project and hope to see them create the needed environment for creatives and provide a source of livelihood as well
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:20:08 PM

I don't see any response here from Hiway team. Do they respond to questions at telegram channel atleast?

Absolutely. You can ask all your questions on Hiway telegram and be sure any one of the admins would reply you. It’s nice for investors to know there’s an interesting place to learn about Hiway.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 06:31:45 PM

Same here, I'm waiting for some update and tried to look for it but it looks like that they are still not giving any news what's the result of their IEO. I hope they will give it as soon as possible so the people will not going to think anything bad to them.

I guess everyone is waiting for updates then, I hope the team will stop delaying as it might lead to unnecessary unrest in the community. |Hoping to hear from the team about this soon.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 07:23:41 PM

Yea, still waiting for update but they shouldn't keep the community waiting for so long, else they may have one big angry community and you get to see cases of FUD coming up, they have done well in raising the needed fund for their project and hope to see them create the needed environment for creatives and provide a source of livelihood as well

I like to sign up on Hiway when it’s fully launched. I think it provides more transparency and ease of paying and getting paid, unlike other platforms.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:32:43 PM

I guess that tokensale on Exmarket would be completed this week, the team promised to make an update on the tokensale soon, but we are yet to be updated. I remember they give updates weekly on Fridays and hopefully they will give updates on that this week Friday.

Okay,  by Friday this IEO at exmarket will also finish. Let's see if team can add update about token sale this week.  Other than this are we expecting any information from Hiway team. Like project development status, etc.

I hope the team gives the much anticipated update this week, since the exmarket tokensales would be over by weekend. I guess there would be sufficient reason for the team to give the update. Hopefully, there would be nothing else to hide.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:01:24 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2019, 11:33:36 PM by jumiapaul

Absolutely. You can ask all your questions on Hiway telegram and be sure any one of the admins would reply you. It’s nice for investors to know there’s an interesting place to learn about Hiway.

The team ought to make provision for an admin in this forum. They made an announcement about their project. Courtesy demands that they check to know what questions needs to be addressed and proffer answers to the questions in their best interests.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:23:48 PM

As far as hiway is concerned, it's better to ask in telegram and share the details here for the benefit of all.

True. Admins are very responsive and the their telegram is lively too. First hand information from the admin is better enjoyed from there and then more elucidation here
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:37:54 PM

Maybe we should wait for another week. Creating reports for a big sale like the hiway IEO takes time. So we have to give them time to create a concrete report.

Or better just wait till the IEO on Exmarkets is over, too. Then they can publish the results of both sales together. Do they also have a softcap? And if they do so, was there an announcement if they'Ve already reached it?

It’s just a hardcap. Hiway has an ICO before now. And the total sales is less than a $1 million USD. I’m quite sure they’ll get that from the two exchanges in no time.

So they don't have a softcap at all? At least this way potential investors can be sure that the project moves forward and that it won't get cancelled at all due to not enough funding.

The hardcap of the project is pegged at just $700k which it's agreeable very low. I guess this is the reason why there's no softcap, considering the fact that the hardcap can be reached, I believe that the softcap is not necessary.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:47:48 PM

I know about Facebook creating a new digital currency but I don’t think it would be on Ethereum blockchain. I think rather than challenging bitcoin, Facebook coins would give bitcoins the attention it very much needed.

Yea sure. Facebook will create the necessary awareness that will bring cryptocurrency to the limelight. More people will get to know about it and eventually partake and of course, BTC is the king that will have the lion share. I really do not see a place for competition

Facebook is going to create awareness to the whole world about cryptocurrency. Lets hope this is a good beginning for huge bull run.

After reading the whitepaper for Facebook's LibraCoin, I have become even worried about the fact that it defeats the purpose of blockchain which is anonymity, they even have access to your private key!

Am surprised to hear this from you. It doesn't seem right that someone else have access to a private key. If they had access, then it's no longer private key, because the concept of privacy has been defeated. It should be called something else and not private key.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:58:50 AM

They definitely should, I believe this thread was created only to create much-needed awareness for the Hiway project. The team should definitely be attending to questions on telegram as that is the fastest means of communication.

Yes, but i think they also need to update some information here in thread, like you know anything new about the project. But i guess the team is now paying attention to the project since its starting hope this continue well.

Well, as much as I understand what you mean, you should also understand the difficulty of keeping up with the questions in a community such as Bitcointalk, It is better and easier to give real-time answers in telegram than on here.

Yeah I guess it will be really hard to them to answer all the questions here because they might consider to be flooding their own thread but I hope they will going to be active on their telegram too because sometimes they are not answering there too.

At your service
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 07:43:53 AM

Yeah I guess it will be really hard to them to answer all the questions here because they might consider to be flooding their own thread but I hope they will going to be active on their telegram too because sometimes they are not answering there too.

Thats not good, they should tend to update the community on what is going on. Telegram is meant to be the fastest way to reach a team so the team should up their game on that aspect as to avoid losing fans. That is my advice to them.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:47:40 AM

Yea sure. Facebook will create the necessary awareness that will bring cryptocurrency to the limelight. More people will get to know about it and eventually partake and of course, BTC is the king that will have the lion share. I really do not see a place for competition

Facebook is going to create awareness to the whole world about cryptocurrency. Lets hope this is a good beginning for huge bull run.

After reading the whitepaper for Facebook's LibraCoin, I have become even worried about the fact that it defeats the purpose of blockchain which is anonymity, they even have access to your private key!

Am surprised to hear this from you. It doesn't seem right that someone else have access to a private key. If they had access, then it's no longer private key, because the concept of privacy has been defeated. It should be called something else and not private key.

The thing is that ever since I came across this post I have been checking through thesame whitepaper but have not found it. Perhaps any other person that have seen it can attest to it but it won't be good if that claim is true because privacy will be geopardised.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:32:05 AM

Maybe we should wait for another week. Creating reports for a big sale like the hiway IEO takes time. So we have to give them time to create a concrete report.

Or better just wait till the IEO on Exmarkets is over, too. Then they can publish the results of both sales together. Do they also have a softcap? And if they do so, was there an announcement if they'Ve already reached it?

It’s just a hardcap. Hiway has an ICO before now. And the total sales is less than a $1 million USD. I’m quite sure they’ll get that from the two exchanges in no time.

So they don't have a softcap at all? At least this way potential investors can be sure that the project moves forward and that it won't get cancelled at all due to not enough funding.

The hardcap of the project is pegged at just $700k which it's agreeable very low. I guess this is the reason why there's no softcap, considering the fact that the hardcap can be reached, I believe that the softcap is not necessary.

The fact that the hardcap is seemingly low as its less than a million dollars is not a guarantee that it would be achieved. It would interest you to note that there are projects that raised less than 100$ in their tokensales and had to back out.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:07:12 AM

The fact that the hardcap is seemingly low as its less than a million dollars is not a guarantee that it would be achieved. It would interest you to note that there are projects that raised less than 100$ in their tokensales and had to back out.

Yes, that's true. I even know of an exchange Project which seemed very promising, I can't remember the name now, but I remember participating in the trading competition last year, I was surprised when they announced that the project did not make up to 100$ in the ICO and had to refund the peanut raised back to the investors. I sincerely didn't see that coming.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 09:40:39 AM

Yes, that's true. I even know of an exchange Project which seemed very promising, I can't remember the name now, but I remember participating in the trading competition last year, I was surprised when they announced that the project did not make up to 100$ in the ICO and had to refund the peanut raised back to the investors. I sincerely didn't see that coming.

What?! Are you for real? If that be the case, then they must had a really bad marketing strategy. No project with much promise and potential like you claim will raise less than a $100 USD unless their marketing is wack! I mean, $100 USD? Smh
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:44:13 AM

That's a clear indication that the fact that the project seem promising and have a low hardcap doesn't justify its success. From your explanation, the project already had a working product as you participated in the trading competition, but at Last nothing came out of it.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:06:46 AM

That's a clear indication that the fact that the project seem promising and have a low hardcap doesn't justify its success. From your explanation, the project already had a working product as you participated in the trading competition, but at Last nothing came out of it.

Things has changed. You don’t get that much attention as a project trying to raise funds on ICO. Having a STO or IEO doesn’t seem to change that either. Projects like Hiway, needs a product to be in business.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: