Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:45:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement  (Read 4145 times)
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:02:59 PM

Is there any update as to the status of the tokensale. I remember some persons were saying that the team would be giving updates on the project every Friday. Have they received the information on the tokensale on DCoin and Exmarket?

For now there is no update yet. Expectations are high and I hope the team get to respond as early as possible although there still have the whole of today being Friday to give update. Let's  be patient  still

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:32:00 PM

How much tokens has been sold? Have your tokens been distributed to investors from your tokesnsales? When do you plan to list on an exchange?

The listing of tokens in the best of my understanding is automatic on the exchange where the IEO was conducted. Hiway had its IEO on DCOIN and Exmarkets exchange and would be listed in both exchange most likely after the completion of the tokensales.

That’s why projects go for IEO for tokensales and not ICO. The advantage being that you get listed faster than you would with ICO.

That's really a good idea but how about the money that they needed for the project funds? They will going to get it from IEO or they already have enough money for the developments of the project?

At your service
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:55:35 PM

I’m very much concerned about privacy after the evnets of Cambridge analytica. Privacy concerns coming from how Hiway plans to keep data from users on their platform private.

What type of information user will be sharing at Hiway platform? I don't think we will be sharing any sensitive information.  Please correct me if I am wrong

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 03:28:53 PM

Is there any update as to the status of the tokensale. I remember some persons were saying that the team would be giving updates on the project every Friday. Have they received the information on the tokensale on DCoin and Exmarket?

For now there is no update yet. Expectations are high and I hope the team get to respond as early as possible although there still have the whole of today being Friday to give update. Let's  be patient  still

At least we should know if token sale completed? Or they decided to extend the end date? Or in contact with some private investors?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:58:38 PM

I’m very much concerned about privacy after the evnets of Cambridge analytica. Privacy concerns coming from how Hiway plans to keep data from users on their platform private.

What type of information user will be sharing at Hiway platform? I don't think we will be sharing any sensitive information.  Please correct me if I am wrong

That’s what I thought. But you’ll be amazed when you take a look at the data on jobs and payments, they get when you use their platform. Some workplace, would ask for private details and that’s not right.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:12:25 PM

Very valid concerns but I want to assume that most companies don't make their privacy plans public or do they?

That’s right. Facebook promised to be private and keep users data private and protected. It was all rosy still the scandal.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:21:33 PM

Very valid concerns but I want to assume that most companies don't make their privacy plans public or do they?

That’s right. Facebook promised to be private and keep users data private and protected. It was all rosy still the scandal.

All sites use or sell personal data in the name of developing/AI and all. Biggis do that,  and if Hiway needs to get job for people then they need to share details with employers.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:27:51 PM

Is IEO already started? If so, how is it going? How much have been raised already?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 07:33:34 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but today is SATURDAY, the 22nd day of June, 2019. The due date was yesterday but of course, the update can come when it is ready, the most important thing is getting updated.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:48:55 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but today is SATURDAY, the 22nd day of June, 2019. The due date was yesterday but of course, the update can come when it is ready, the most important thing is getting updated.

If it's only a delay for a couple of days it is still fine I think. Often hard to estimate when something will be finalized. These developments are complex and may need more time every now and then.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 09:36:19 PM

If it's only a delay for a couple of days it is still fine I think. Often hard to estimate when something will be finalized. These developments are complex and may need more time every now and then.

Any word yet on the due report. Saturday is over here and tomorrow is Sunday, if the team lets this report comes too late, it won't be nice.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 09:58:28 PM

Is IEO already started? If so, how is it going? How much have been raised already?

IEO ended today on both exchanges; Exmarkets and DCOIN. Those are two best exchange with good number of investors interested in IEO. Next is WAY tokens getting listed.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:32:32 PM

Yea you are right. Even though it's past the due date I believe that it may not be a deliberate attempt by the team to keep people in suspense. It could be due to a fault but it's really not palatable
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:18:18 AM

Any word yet on the due report. Saturday is over here and tomorrow is Sunday, if the team lets this report comes too late, it won't be nice.
yes absolutely  ..i just checked on telegram..couldn’t find any Friday updates though it’s Sunday today still they have not updated anything in regards to project.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:21:16 AM

yes absolutely  ..i just checked on telegram..couldn’t find any Friday updates though it’s Sunday today still they have not updated anything in regards to project.

maybe they are doing something and or creating new ideas, do they have telegram for any announcement. I think the team must update even here in ann thread.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 03:26:57 AM

LOL, I don't really think that this should be a problem now, that update is coming late shouldn't be a reason to raise alarms. There are much important things to be worried about but I believe an update will be given when it is ready. We just have to exercise patience.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:31:07 AM

That’s what I thought. But you’ll be amazed when you take a look at the data on jobs and payments, they get when you use their platform. Some workplace, would ask for private details and that’s not right.

I don't think they will going to show those sensitive informations of their users. Aside from that it's about the connection between the people who wanted to seek a job/s and the company who's the one offering it to them.

At your service
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:06:52 AM

I don't think they will going to show those sensitive informations of their users. Aside from that it's about the connection between the people who wanted to seek a job/s and the company who's the one offering it to them.

That’s right. They don’t need to show those details to other users. Using smart contracts, companies offering jobs would be paired with people seeking jobs.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:16:31 AM

You need to understand that not everyone is in your location and some persons time frame is behind yours. I can see that the forum time says Saturday, but not everyone is on GMT + 0 time zone. Let's hope that the team gives the update as soon as possible.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 08:04:06 AM

LOL, I don't really think that this should be a problem now, that update is coming late shouldn't be a reason to raise alarms. There are much important things to be worried about but I believe an update will be given when it is ready. We just have to exercise patience.

Yeah. I guess so. I just hope this project comes out good. And i would like for the team to interact more with the community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: