Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:48:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement  (Read 4148 times)
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:23:07 AM

Yes, that's true. I even know of an exchange Project which seemed very promising, I can't remember the name now, but I remember participating in the trading competition last year, I was surprised when they announced that the project did not make up to 100$ in the ICO and had to refund the peanut raised back to the investors. I sincerely didn't see that coming.

That's a clear indication that the fact that the project seem promising and have a low hardcap doesn't justify its success. From your explanation, the project already had a working product as you participated in the trading competition, but at Last nothing came out of it.

It's really unfortunate and I feel their pain, the team must have spent a fortune in designing, hosting and maintaining the exchange platform with the hope that they would be reimbursed after the tokensale, only for nothing to be raised. I still believe that they had a poor marketing team.
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:26:17 AM

While we wait for an update from Hiway team about DCOIN, bitcoin just went past $9000 and could go to a new ATH.

That is really impressive, but I don't know, I am kind of worried as to why it is pumping even on a weekend, anyway, my advice is for everybody to cash out their profit as soon as possible as I'm anticipating a fall soon.

Bitcoin is bullish rn. I wouldn’t bet against bitcoin. Facebook cryptocurrency project has brought the attention of its 2Billion users to bitcoin and crypto. I think we’re in for a good ride.

Bitcoin is getting to 10000 and nothing anybody is going to do about it. The market is bullish right now and I am loving it.

It's another season for the bull run, we've been on the bearish road for so long and this bull run was greatly anticipated. Now, it's a new dawn for Bitcoin. Let's celebrate and stock some to share in the flight which has began.

A major concern here is that the bullish market will be favourable for token sale and that's good news. Let the rise continue and ofcourse the entire crypto space is being  favoured

Exactly, bull run are always favourable for tokensales, remember 2017 where there was a huge increase in the value of Bitcoin, it was followed by the prevalence of ICO's which was a very lucrative source of investment as at that time due to the bull run.

What's more essential than bull runs is that you have a good project in the first place. Times are over for bad projects to gather a lot of money.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 10:49:39 AM

It’s been a week since WAY tokens IEO sales ended on DCOIN. Hiway team promised an update , but I don’t know how soon that would be. Does anybody have an idea of the progress of WAY Tokensales on Exmarkets?

Maybe we should wait for another week. Creating reports for a big sale like the hiway IEO takes time. So we have to give them time to create a concrete report.

Or better just wait till the IEO on Exmarkets is over, too. Then they can publish the results of both sales together. Do they also have a softcap? And if they do so, was there an announcement if they'Ve already reached it?

It’s just a hardcap. Hiway has an ICO before now. And the total sales is less than a $1 million USD. I’m quite sure they’ll get that from the two exchanges in no time.

So they don't have a softcap at all? At least this way potential investors can be sure that the project moves forward and that it won't get cancelled at all due to not enough funding.

The hardcap of the project is pegged at just $700k which it's agreeable very low. I guess this is the reason why there's no softcap, considering the fact that the hardcap can be reached, I believe that the softcap is not necessary.

That’s a really low cap for a project like Hiway. Was a private sale and how much was raised?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:56:41 AM

I don't see any response here from Hiway team. Do they respond to questions at telegram channel atleast?

Absolutely. You can ask all your questions on Hiway telegram and be sure any one of the admins would reply you. It’s nice for investors to know there’s an interesting place to learn about Hiway.

The team ought to make provision for an admin in this forum. They made an announcement about their project. Courtesy demands that they check to know what questions needs to be addressed and proffer answers to the questions in their best interests.

You all have good point,  but isn't it Hiway team's responsibility to keep everyone informed about token sale and other updates?  These are the general questions right?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:21:37 AM

I think Hiway needs promotions, be it airdrops or bounty. People needs to know about the an amazing job market place.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:27:59 PM

I think Hiway needs promotions, be it airdrops or bounty. People needs to know about the an amazing job market place.

Yes, i agree on you, right now the project is just starting and the most important thing in a business is spread the news about it, and persuade other people, and by doing Airdrop , a lot of people will start joining and thinking about the project.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 01:52:27 PM

Yes, i agree on you, right now the project is just starting and the most important thing in a business is spread the news about it, and persuade other people, and by doing Airdrop , a lot of people will start joining and thinking about the project.

I agree that Hiway need more marketing promotions. But looking at hardcap, it seems they kept very low budget for marketing.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 02:26:35 PM

I agree that Hiway need more marketing promotions. But looking at hardcap, it seems they kept very low budget for marketing.

Of course, marketing is important for the development of the project. This is especially important in the early stages of development. it should be professionally organized at a high level. then it can become grandiose, because people will see and understand

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:26:56 PM

I don't see any response here from Hiway team. Do they respond to questions at telegram channel atleast?

They definitely should, I believe this thread was created only to create much-needed awareness for the Hiway project. The team should definitely be attending to questions on telegram as that is the fastest means of communication.

Yes, but i think they also need to update some information here in thread, like you know anything new about the project. But i guess the team is now paying attention to the project since its starting hope this continue well.

Well, as much as I understand what you mean, you should also understand the difficulty of keeping up with the questions in a community such as Bitcointalk, It is better and easier to give real-time answers in telegram than on here.

Yeah I guess it will be really hard to them to answer all the questions here because they might consider to be flooding their own thread but I hope they will going to be active on their telegram too because sometimes they are not answering there too.

Thats not good, they should tend to update the community on what is going on. Telegram is meant to be the fastest way to reach a team so the team should up their game on that aspect as to avoid losing fans. That is my advice to them.

Exactly  and it's good that they are getting active now on their telegram so it will going to be easy to communicate what's going on to the project. I hope they will keep doing it now.

At your service
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:28:24 PM

The hardcap of the project is pegged at just $700k which it's agreeable very low. I guess this is the reason why there's no softcap, considering the fact that the hardcap can be reached, I believe that the softcap is not necessary.

This is strikingly interesting. Such low hardcap. Its hard to believe. Probably this could be its softcap?
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:24:25 PM

This is strikingly interesting. Such low hardcap. Its hard to believe. Probably this could be its softcap?

It was stipulated by the team on the website that the hardcap of the project is $700k. You can also check the first page on the thread to see the information provided by the team. The issue that is most relevant to me is the project meeting the capitalisation necessary for the project to commence.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 07:07:10 PM

Most definitely, this project is too brilliant to be operating lowkey. Airdrop and bounty are definitely very much needed to boost its presence in the cryptocurrency space but I think it also has to do with the fact that they have a low cap.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:10:28 PM

That’s right. They had a great ICO and IEO but they’ll need promotions. People need to know that there’s a blockchain job marketplace for freelancers.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:11:32 PM

Every project needs some extent of promotion to do well. Hiway's tokensales hasn't gathered much publicity during this tokensales and that explains why it seems they're not meeting up. The team needs to take the bull by the horn and device means of increasing the awareness of the project and tokensales to the public.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 07:37:25 PM

Hiway developers team is working on the alpha version of Hiway platform, next would be Smart Contracts upgrade and portfolio building. Hiway would be an awesome blockchain project. There’s more you can find out here; https://bit.ly/31zaR8Y

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:44:57 PM

Most definitely, this project is too brilliant to be operating lowkey. Airdrop and bounty are definitely very much needed to boost its presence in the cryptocurrency space but I think it also has to do with the fact that they have a low cap.

The low cap issue Could be a major reason to the low activity of the project. There are so much to be done, but when the funds are not forthcoming, one could be stranded. I do hope that the team devices a way to make the project more accessible to the investing public.

Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:59:53 PM

The low cap issue Could be a major reason to the low activity of the project. There are so much to be done, but when the funds are not forthcoming, one could be stranded. I do hope that the team devices a way to make the project more accessible to the investing public.

They must have thought about that when making a budget. The softcap is expected to cover all that: marketing, product development and all.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:25:25 PM

They must have thought about that when making a budget. The softcap is expected to cover all that: marketing, product development and all.

What leads to the abandonment of projects in most cases is the teams inability to foresee the future of the market or project and plan the necessary steps towards achieving results. The team gets overwhelmed by the challenges of the project and chooses the easiest way out.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:45:12 PM

What leads to the abandonment of projects in most cases is the teams inability to foresee the future of the market or project and plan the necessary steps towards achieving results. The team gets overwhelmed by the challenges of the project and chooses the easiest way out.

No matter how low the cap is airdrop and bounty programs are very important to boost awareness and participation. Well, if the team decides to do without such then they should devise useful alternatives
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:28:49 AM

No matter how low the cap is airdrop and bounty programs are very important to boost awareness and participation. Well, if the team decides to do without such then they should devise useful alternatives

Yes, agree on you, the very first step in starting a project is that there will be an airdrop so the people who love airdrop will spread their referral news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: