Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:37:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement  (Read 4143 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:27:09 AM

I think Hiway needs promotions, be it airdrops or bounty. People needs to know about the an amazing job market place.

Most definitely, this project is too brilliant to be operating lowkey. Airdrop and bounty are definitely very much needed to boost its presence in the cryptocurrency space but I think it also has to do with the fact that they have a low cap.

The low cap issue Could be a major reason to the low activity of the project. There are so much to be done, but when the funds are not forthcoming, one could be stranded. I do hope that the team devices a way to make the project more accessible to the investing public.

Low funds will really going to be a big problem to the project to keep the developments but they still chose the low cap. Maybe they have some other way on how are they going to make it to the top.

At your service

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:42:25 AM

I think Hiway needs promotions, be it airdrops or bounty. People needs to know about the an amazing job market place.

Most definitely, this project is too brilliant to be operating lowkey. Airdrop and bounty are definitely very much needed to boost its presence in the cryptocurrency space but I think it also has to do with the fact that they have a low cap.

The low cap issue Could be a major reason to the low activity of the project. There are so much to be done, but when the funds are not forthcoming, one could be stranded. I do hope that the team devices a way to make the project more accessible to the investing public.

They must have thought about that when making a budget. The softcap is expected to cover all that: marketing, product development and all.

What leads to the abandonment of projects in most cases is the teams inability to foresee the future of the market or project and plan the necessary steps towards achieving results. The team gets overwhelmed by the challenges of the project and chooses the easiest way out.

No matter how low the cap is airdrop and bounty programs are very important to boost awareness and participation. Well, if the team decides to do without such then they should devise useful alternatives

The importance of airdrops and bounties for projects promotion cannot be overemphasised. The team should have made arrangements for giving out some freebiz during the tokensale, that's one of the major ways of increasing awareness and participation.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:00:30 AM

Low funds will really going to be a big problem to the project to keep the developments but they still chose the low cap. Maybe they have some other way on how are they going to make it to the top.

The issue at hand is that the low fund is affecting the project approach to raising funds because the tokensale has been dormant for a while, there's no trending news on the project. We need something to be excited about during token sale to increase participation. It could be a new partnership, Airdrop, giveaways etc.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:13:47 AM

The project has indeed been on a low key and that's not helpful for the success of the tokensales which should be rounding up anytime from now. I do hope that the hardcap has been achieved because that's the most important aspect of the project for now. Whether low-key or high key, let funds be raised for project development.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:44:40 AM

The project has indeed been on a low key and that's not helpful for the success of the tokensales which should be rounding up anytime from now. I do hope that the hardcap has been achieved because that's the most important aspect of the project for now. Whether low-key or high key, let funds be raised for project development.

I agree with your position, the most important issue to be considered is meeting the target for a successful tokensales. The project tokensales hasn't been trending on the media and that's not a good sign. I do hope that the team had a good strategy for raising funds which doesn't include the need for media publicity. If few persons can give the needed amount, there's actually no point for media publicity.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 09:49:34 AM

I thought about this too, I believe the whole team has really carried out their due diligence in the market to know what they really need. So, they must have had an alternative approach regarding their marketing.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:04:04 AM

i too believe airdrop or bounty is needed for highway, as well as they should be active on their telegram officials sites too.. which doesn’t seem happening?being active on the social sites and answers the query itself makes some idea on people minds about good reliability of the project and gives more clear vision.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:15:59 AM

The issue at hand is that the low fund is affecting the project approach to raising funds because the tokensale has been dormant for a while, there's no trending news on the project. We need something to be excited about during token sale to increase participation. It could be a new partnership, Airdrop, giveaways etc.

That's  no good sign at all. Perhaps the low cap makes the team reluctant  believing they could achieve it with little stress  but even at that there is need for serious media publicity. We have seen projects with low cap increasing their cap eventually
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 11:46:38 AM

i too believe airdrop or bounty is needed for highway, as well as they should be active on their telegram officials sites too.. which doesn’t seem happening?being active on the social sites and answers the query itself makes some idea on people minds about good reliability of the project and gives more clear vision.

I think the team is busy with tokenssales and Hiway platform launching. But it’s very important they respond to question regarding how the platform works.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:04:31 PM

How much tokens has been sold? Have your tokens been distributed to investors from your tokesnsales? When do you plan to list on an exchange?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:28:05 PM

I like that Hiway has a low cap. They could get funding easily. Just a few persons and tokensales is ended. It also leaves a good opportunity for the tokens to rise. With a low hardcap, WAY tokens could easily do a 10x.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:27:57 PM

That's what everyone wanted to have too. More interactions or events will going to help to increase the chance of getting more people to participate. I hope they will going to do make something soon.

At your service
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 03:15:12 PM

That's what everyone wanted to have too. More interactions or events will going to help to increase the chance of getting more people to participate. I hope they will going to do make something soon.

My best thought will be that the team are currently strategizing on how they can improve the amount of people getting in on the token sale. It will be a shame if they don't give their users something to be excited about.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:06:49 PM

My best thought will be that the team are currently strategizing on how they can improve the amount of people getting in on the token sale. It will be a shame if they don't give their users something to be excited about.
well you might be right! They had a bounty program and admin has said they are planning to have similar kind of bounty program in the future as well ..hoping it will give highway a good scale.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 05:09:43 PM

Exactly, I expect them to be working on ways to improve participation from people. Sometimes, their quietness does not necessarily mean being active. There a lot going on at the background which we might not be aware of.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:01:45 PM

How much tokens has been sold? Have your tokens been distributed to investors from your tokesnsales? When do you plan to list on an exchange?

The update on the tokensale is yet to be released by the team, but should be on the pipeline by now, owing to the fact that the team promised to give weekly updates on Fridays and this week happened to be the final week for the tokensale in Exmarket.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:09:49 PM

The update on the tokensale is yet to be released by the team, but should be on the pipeline by now, owing to the fact that the team promised to give weekly updates on Fridays and this week happened to be the final week for the tokensale in Exmarket.

Alright. I guess it’s going to be an interesting update. Everyone is waiting to know how much of WAY tokens has been sold. Good luck to the team.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:24:24 PM

Hiway would need an airdrop and most importantly bounty promotion. I’ll Ike to know who Hiway works from a YouTube video. It’s would be more explanatory.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 08:23:23 PM

Alright. I guess it’s going to be an interesting update. Everyone is waiting to know how much of WAY tokens has been sold. Good luck to the team.

Yeah. We are all waiting to know how the fared during the last sales. I hope it won't take that long anymore.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 08:25:27 PM

I know about Facebook creating a new digital currency but I don’t think it would be on Ethereum blockchain. I think rather than challenging bitcoin, Facebook coins would give bitcoins the attention it very much needed.

I agree with your position, no organisation coin can overthrow bitcoin. I remember Microsoft had significant support for dash. But that didn't give it the strength to over throw bitcoin despite its limited supply. The Facebook coin which I heard is called globalcoin would be beneficial to mass adoption of cryptocurrency and that's the reason why I can't wait for the project to be launched.

But it still baffles me why Facebook all of a sudden decided to get into cryptocurrency when they were once strongly against it, i don't know what they have in mind but its really funny and seems like there's more to it than just creating another token, only time will tell, though they have what it takes to be tough and i smell regulations coming in

At first I found it very funny that they are going for what they were very much against. Again, as a business's persons they realized the pros and cons of the cryptocurrency world and decided again to tap into the mineral resources. I want to believe they were not fully informed

They wouldn’t get to understand because they’re after a selfish bargain. It gets interesting for me and anyone who understands crypto that they actually don't consider the secondary effects of their decisions which actually will only accelerates crypto adoption.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: