Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:56:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement  (Read 4148 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:41:13 PM

Hey guys we have to have keep an eye on every Friday..for the project updates https://twitter.com/hiwayplatform/status/1139517992574828545?s=21

This is another good concept which the team would utilize in ensuring that the community are updated on the situation of things and what the project has been up to, on a weekly basis. This would boost the transparency of the team and could steer up greater trust which will help in getting better community support for the project.
you said it right..transparency and information should be updated..and hiway has planned to updates information regarding the project for the community and people involved into it as a weekly basis thats really a good move by hiway to gain trust of people and the community will be aware of the project status as well.

Blockchain technology is about trust and transparency from the team. You could see transaction from anywhere in the world. And there’s no limit to the amount of money you can pay for services.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:49:27 PM

You said you would be listed DCOIN and Exmarkets in good time. Do you have plans to list on other exchanges?

Hiway certainly has plans to list in several exchanges after the IEO, but it's better they concentrate on having a successful tokensales and project development before considering listing on several platforms. In my opinion, the team should focus on getting the platform ready for public use, as the anticipations are getting overwhelming.

For now my concern is about tokens sale completion. There is not softcap so I don't know what will happen if hardcap is not reached.

I’m pretty sure they would get all the hardcap they needed. People are excited about the bull run coming that they invest in any good blockchain project with a profitable use case like Hiway.

Hiway hardcap isn’t so big like most ICO projects. I think the next big blockchain project that would change the world, wouldn’t be a project with a huge hardcap, but projects like Hiway, with a team dedicated to make the whitepaper come true.

Well, what matters most is the team behind the project and not necessarily what they have as their cap, even though the presence of small cap will result in the selling off of their tokens much faster, so emphasis should be on the team working hard to create a much more better project that will help a lot of creatives out their to achieve their dream

Am in in full agreement with your opinion, the team needs to be very knowledgeable and committed to the success of the project for the project to do well. The softcap or hardcap is only funds which are to be utilized for the development of the project, but with a bad team, such funds could be squandered in frivolities.
yes it’s obvious..the Good team with a great potential is require for the success of any project am looking forward to the development of this project as well a great concept based project which will May address the challenges holding of the employment industry and will become empower for job hunters in the future.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 07:52:41 PM

I have been following Hiway project for sometime. And with the IEO ending today, I can’t wait to see the launch of Hiway platform and WAY tokens listed.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:10:04 PM

I have been following Hiway project for sometime. And with the IEO ending today, I can’t wait to see the launch of Hiway platform and WAY tokens listed.

I was made to understand that the IEO ended few days ago on DCOIN and its still running on exmarket. I guess there's some misconceptions on the duration and end of the IEO. I remember the IEO started on the 3rd of this month at DCOIN and 7th on exmarket. It was expected to run for two weeks, I believe the token sale would be running for a few days.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 08:10:41 PM

You said you would be listed DCOIN and Exmarkets in good time. Do you have plans to list on other exchanges?

Hiway certainly has plans to list in several exchanges after the IEO, but it's better they concentrate on having a successful tokensales and project development before considering listing on several platforms. In my opinion, the team should focus on getting the platform ready for public use, as the anticipations are getting overwhelming.

For now my concern is about tokens sale completion. There is not softcap so I don't know what will happen if hardcap is not reached.

I’m pretty sure they would get all the hardcap they needed. People are excited about the bull run coming that they invest in any good blockchain project with a profitable use case like Hiway.

Hiway hardcap isn’t so big like most ICO projects. I think the next big blockchain project that would change the world, wouldn’t be a project with a huge hardcap, but projects like Hiway, with a team dedicated to make the whitepaper come true.

I don't agree with this, hardcap and softcap varies among projects, depending on what the project is about and also, the success of a project has more to do with the team behind it and how well they are able to handle the money they received
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:29:31 PM

Follow Hiway on twitter and be update about the progress of Hiway blockchain platform. They have a team that gives weekly updates so investors stay informed.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:33:48 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2019, 09:04:36 PM by Mrcharles

https://bit.ly/31zaR8Y
Here’s a link to another update from Hiway team about the end of WAY IEO on DCOIN. Although, DCOIN IEO is ended, that of Exmarkets is still on, and running still 23rd June.

How many tokens were sold at DCOIN?  Any update on that part?  Also what will happen to unsold tokens (if any), are they going to burn them?

I'm not certain if dcoin sold out all the tokens earmarked for tokensales at the exchange, but I guess they completed their tokens sale because they finished earlier than the expected duration for the tokensales. This may be as a result of the the completion of the tokens allocated to them for the tokensales.
Olorijayz

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:14:26 PM

Hey guys we have to have keep an eye on every Friday..for the project updates https://twitter.com/hiwayplatform/status/1139517992574828545?s=21

This is another good concept which the team would utilize in ensuring that the community are updated on the situation of things and what the project has been up to, on a weekly basis. This would boost the transparency of the team and could steer up greater trust which will help in getting better community support for the project.
you said it right..transparency and information should be updated..and hiway has planned to updates information regarding the project for the community and people involved into it as a weekly basis thats really a good move by hiway to gain trust of people and the community will be aware of the project status as well.

Blockchain technology is about trust and transparency from the team. You could see transaction from anywhere in the world. And there’s no limit to the amount of money you can pay for services.

This is one sweet thing about the blockchain technology and its day to day application. It is an open book, so transparent and all transactions are in the limelight for all to access. 

.... H
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:02:14 AM

This is one sweet thing about the blockchain technology and its day to day application. It is an open book, so transparent and all transactions are in the limelight for all to access. 
Yeah with this kind of update, people will become more interested in these project, because the team is always active. The transparency of the   transaction makes it good.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:48:09 AM

Follow Hiway on twitter and be update about the progress of Hiway blockchain platform. They have a team that gives weekly updates so investors stay informed.

Thank you for your information, I know about the teams decision to give weekly updates to the community, but the major update that I need to know is about the number of tokens sold out and the amount raised so far from the tokensale in decoin most especially because it has completed its tokensale.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 02:52:47 AM

Here’s a link to another update from Hiway team about the end of WAY IEO on DCOIN. Although, DCOIN IEO is ended, that of Exmarkets is still on, and running still 23rd June.

How many tokens were sold at DCOIN?  Any update on that part?  Also what will happen to unsold tokens (if any), are they going to burn them?

I'm not certain if dcoin sold out all the tokens earmarked for tokensales at the exchange, but I guess they completed their tokens sale because they finished earlier than the expected duration for the tokensales. This may be as a result of the the completion of the tokens allocated to them for the tokensales.

I also don't think they sold all tokens at the exchange. We would have seen big announcement if that had happened.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:21:28 AM

Thank you for your information, I know about the teams decision to give weekly updates to the community, but the major update that I need to know is about the number of tokens sold out and the amount raised so far from the tokensale in decoin most especially because it has completed its tokensale.

Several persons asked same question on telegram, and the team said they were working on the information as there's need for the decoin team to present their reports which would be reviewed and the community would be notified. I believe it's best we remain patient and be assured that the team are working on getting the community updated.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 03:53:40 AM

Several persons asked same question on telegram, and the team said they were working on the information as there's need for the decoin team to present their reports which would be reviewed and the community would be notified. I believe it's best we remain patient and be assured that the team are working on getting the community updated.

True that, I believe the team wants to give update too but can't, seeing as they haven't received report from Dcoin to update their own record. Like you said, patience is key on this issue.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:59:38 AM

True that, I believe the team wants to give update too but can't, seeing as they haven't received report from Dcoin to update their own record. Like you said, patience is key on this issue.

How difficult it to get updates from exchange about token sale. All process expected to be automated? And data should be available anytime?
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:26:29 AM

I also don't think they sold all tokens at the exchange. We would have seen big announcement if that had happened.

There ought to be an announcement, if all the tokens were sold in dcoin, but the team is saying they're yet to be briefed on the tokensales in dcoin, meaning that they don't even know whether the sales were completed or not. I just hope that they get their self together and give the update.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:26:18 AM

It's great to know that Hiway is updating the community weekly. This shows that the team are transparent and confident of their accomplishments. I'm certain that they must be very hard working and capable of doing wonders. Let's hope that the hardcap is attained and see what they have in store for the community.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:53:22 AM

It's great to know that Hiway is updating the community weekly. This shows that the team are transparent and confident of their accomplishments. I'm certain that they must be very hard working and capable of doing wonders. Let's hope that the hardcap is attained and see what they have in store for the community.

Am in agreement with your opinion, the team are indeed transparent and open minded. I believe that the project hardcap would be achieved and the platform would be launched in no distant time. I can't wait to see the team unveil the structure of the project.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:10:00 AM

How difficult it to get updates from exchange about token sale. All process expected to be automated? And data should be available anytime?

I'm surprised by this development, getting information on tokens sold in an exchange should be very easy as the process is expected to be automated. I was thinking that the total tokens sold should be known by a glance, and same with the amount raised. Though, it's possible for the amount raised to be computed since investment are made in several cryptocurrencies whose value are volatile.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 09:19:50 AM

But why those updates don't have information about tokens sale current status? I am searching many places to get the information about number of tokens sold.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 09:46:30 AM

But why those updates don't have information about tokens sale current status? I am searching many places to get the information about number of tokens sold.

I think since you can't find the information at any site you will have to ask the team members directly through telegram channel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: