Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:43:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RHINOHORNS [CPU/GPU HYBRID] SAVE THE RHINO! LAUNCHED!  (Read 28928 times)
monoxide

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:54:35 PM

This is screenshot of my old wallet-qt and as you can see won't sync.

I read more or less all previous posts and tried everything that others tried in order to reveal my coins into new wallet.dat but without success.
First I tried to use the latest wallet-qt but I get "wallet.dat corrupt salvage failed".
After that I tried with dumpprivkey from old wallet-qt and importprivkey in to the new wallet-qt installed on the other PC,
delete everything in %appdata%/rhinohorn folder except wallet.dat and rhinohorn.conf, than start wallet with -rescan and after that with
-salvagewallet options but nothing happend. No coins appeared at all.
If anyone knows how to solve this problem, please help!

did you got it working?

Unfortunately no, do you have any idea?

Did you add all the nodes from my contest post? are you using ol or latest wallet from my post?
Nixss

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:00:24 PM

I read more or less all previous posts and tried everything that others tried in order to reveal my coins into new wallet.dat but without success.
First I tried to use the latest wallet-qt but I get "wallet.dat corrupt salvage failed".
After that I tried with dumpprivkey from old wallet-qt and importprivkey in to the new wallet-qt installed on the other PC,
delete everything in %appdata%/rhinohorn folder except wallet.dat and rhinohorn.conf, than start wallet with -rescan and after that with

did you got it working?

Did you add all the nodes from my contest post? are you using ol or latest wallet from my post?

Yes of course, I use all the posted nodes and I try to use the latest wallet-qt but I get wallet.dat corrupt error!
Nixss

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:40:38 PM

did you got it working?

Yes of course, I use all the posted nodes and I try to use the latest wallet-qt but I get wallet.dat corrupt error!

Until now I didn't see this kind of wallet, which suppose to be a "mandatory update" on the first post of the thread.
It seems to me that the new wallet-qt has been made with the reason to deceive and cancel priviously mined coins.
Otherwise the update process would be on elementary level (copy and paste)!
monoxide

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:52:50 AM

did you got it working?

Until now I didn't see this kind of wallet, which suppose to be a "mandatory update" on the first post of the thread.
It seems to me that the new wallet-qt has been made with the reason to deceive and cancel priviously mined coins.

I will try to help you later today..
Nixss

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:12:36 AM

did you got it working?

I appreciate that, thanks.
monoxide

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:44:04 PM

did you got it working?

I appreciate that, thanks.

you still need help?
Nixss

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:09:19 PM

No thanks, I solved the problem by myself Smiley
btc-mike

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:15:45 PM

No thanks, I solved the problem by myself Smiley

What did you do? I have 10k stuck in old wallet.
Nixss

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:12:56 PM

Actually it's a pretty simple thing and I haven't seen it at first.
Somethig about that was mentioned in previous posts.

- In the old wallet-qt you must go in Help -> Debug Window -> Console
  Type dumpprivkey <Rhinohornaddress-Transaction address from solo mining>
  For each of them, you'll get a privatekey that you need to copy (each of them) in to e.g. Notepad
- After copying all privatekeys go to new wallet Help -> Debug Window -> Console
  Type importprivkey <Rhinohornprivkey-From old wallet> each of them has to be imported separately
  After every import of privatekey you will get back exact amount of coins for that transaction (mined block)

That's all. Lots of manual work but it's working.
Maybe someone has idea how to simplify this procedure and complete this process in one or two steps.
I have old and new wallet installed on two different PCs.
btc-mike

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:15:45 PM

For each of them, you'll get a privatekey that you need to copy (each of them) in to e.g. Notepad
- After copying all privatekeys go to new wallet Help -> Debug Window -> Console
  Type importprivkey <Rhinohornprivkey-From old wallet> each of them has to be imported separately
  After every import of privatekey you will get back exact amount of coins for that transaction (mined block)

Maybe someone has idea how to simplify this procedure and complete this process in one or two steps.

Well that looks easy enough. PM your address and I will send you some later today.
Nixss

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:14:25 PM

Well that looks easy enough. PM your address and I will send you some later today.

No need for that, I am glad I could help.
xodianbarr

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:30:21 AM

Thanks for making it incompatible with the old wallet.dat.  Thanks to that i lost 50000 coins.
monoxide

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:52:30 AM

Thanks for making it incompatible with the old wallet.dat.  Thanks to that i lost 50000 coins.

If you still have your old wallet.dat file i think you can save those coins. Just follow those previous posts..
xodianbarr

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:21:26 AM

If you still have your old wallet.dat file i think you can save those coins. Just follow those previous posts..

I already did.  And am now down 50k.
Nixss

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:03:29 AM

I already did.  And am now down 50k.

What exactly did you do?
procrypto

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Shitcoin Maximalist

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:27:59 AM

Thanks for making it incompatible with the old wallet.dat.  Thanks to that i lost 50000 coins.

I don't get what was so difficult.

All I did was rename the old QT (and my wallet.dat, though this wasn't necessary), pasted the new QT into the same folder as the old one, and ran it like normal, using the the same data folders and files.

Everything worked as it did before. I did not lose any coins. My old wallet.dat wasn't replaced. I didn't have to import any keys. It just worked.

rogum360

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:52:21 PM

so is the coin still alive?
chiznitz

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 02:47:09 PM

Looks like blocks aren't being found and the hashrate is shot.

I may be sending out an email about removing the coin from the list as I'm unable to process deposits without confirmations on the network.

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 02:53:49 PM

I may be sending out an email about removing the coin from the list as I'm unable to process deposits without confirmations on the network.
Last time I tried to connect (2weeks ago) it was even not possible to find a node.
As already requested... may-be it is time (if not already too late) to make it gpu minable... otherwise we will never arrive to block 24000...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
chiznitz

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 03:10:00 PM

Last time I tried to connect (2weeks ago) it was even not possible to find a node.
As already requested... may-be it is time (if not already too late) to make it gpu minable... otherwise we will never arrive to block 24000...

Are we calling this coin dead? 

Is anyone stepping up, does anyone care?

I can't leave it running on the exchange if its just going to sit there doing nothing :-/

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: