Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:20:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH owns the key  (Read 837 times)
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:54:41 PM

the main and the top, and that is btc as of now, it needs a lot of time when eth can owns the key. because eth is rely on btc lines, and i think this is the right time to buy more eth. thats only my own thought.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:00:48 PM

For those who are complaining that altcoins is not surging well you guys overlook the fact that ETH should be on your watch
ETH owns erc20 all almost all altcoins still runs on erc20 ,what you don't remember is last bullrun when ETH hits 1000$plus that's when all altcoins surge is price , ETH is at 260$ now so don't expect any surge soon and pray that ETH returns to its glory day value and we will all smile.
It's true that many altcoins are linked to ethereum but the altcoins market fate doesn't rely on ethereum. Bitcoin surge to a new ATH will determine how good altcoins will receive attention.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:21:43 PM

For those who are complaining that altcoins is not surging well you guys overlook the fact that ETH should be on your watch
ETH owns erc20 all almost all altcoins still runs on erc20 ,what you don't remember is last bullrun when ETH hits 1000$plus that's when all altcoins surge is price , ETH is at 260$ now so don't expect any surge soon and pray that ETH returns to its glory day value and we will all smile.
I understand this. ETH has greatly increased in the past few hours as Ubisoft is developing games on the Ethereum blockchain platform. Every day I see more and more big businesses are heading to the crypto market and many of them want to cooperate with Ethereum. So, we have seen that the foundation of ETH is really a great thing. The future price of ETH will certainly increase to over $ 500 again in 2020.

Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:27:35 PM

You can't predict altcoins price at this moment same to tokens ico project get dump at this time what it mean is we are almost not aware those price we did not expect we are try to invest even its hard to grow up every coins you will see on the market.

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:53:03 PM

the main and the top, and that is btc as of now, it needs a lot of time when eth can owns the key. because eth is rely on btc lines, and i think this is the right time to buy more eth. thats only my own thought.

yeah, ethereum and others good project of cryptocurrencies will follow the price of bitcoin,
and i agree with you, now is the best time to buy and hodl more eth before the next ride on cryptocurrency price

ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:03:42 PM

I do not doubt the quality of ETH because in the fact that it has happened and I have seen it on ETH to date, he is a very good altcoin even though it is not in the stable coin category, but many other altcoins use the ETH platform so that ETH progress there will always be and be seen.

delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 03:09:33 PM

Until now the situation in the crypto is very unpredictable by us, very fluctuated and the condition of market is not stable. I think ethereum is doing the big prepare to make the different something. Just wait and see.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 03:21:55 PM

In any case, Ethereum will grow and overcome the psychological mark of $ 1000. You don't have to be an expert to know that. You just have to wait for a new bullish trend. The altcoin market will start to grow only after bitcoin takes an uptrend.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 03:26:20 PM

In any case, Ethereum will grow and overcome the psychological mark of $ 1000. You don't have to be an expert to know that. You just have to wait for a new bullish trend. The altcoin market will start to grow only after bitcoin takes an uptrend.

You guys are forgetting that,
If you leave BTC, then ETH is the daddy of most altcoins.
This definitely lead to the rise of the price of the ETH.
I would like to also say that investing in ETH will surely give you profits.
Eth is considered as the second most stable coin after Bitcoin.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 03:40:28 PM

At a time when the price of coins is low, all of them talk about dumps, or even often say that the coin will die. But this was answered by the current conditions when prices began to rise. This will take us in a better direction if we buy coins when prices are low.
4rzun4

Activity: 620

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:15:35 PM

I have begun to realize that it is impossible to expect ETH prices to reach $ 1000 in current conditions. The best possibility is $ 500, and that takes time for the green market until the end of this year. When the price of ETH was around $ 100 a few months ago, I was lost in direction and confused. I almost sold it, for fear of experiencing severe losses. But finally I survived, until now and I can smile a little. I am optimistic that it will soon rise above $ 300, in July to August.
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:17:41 PM

great, i agree with that.
we just have to look a main of them all altcoin with erc20 blockchain.
if you invest in erc20 token, don't you ever expecting it too much because ETH is under price now.
this is the question of all erc20 shitcoin.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:39:36 PM

Yes. For ERC20 tokens it really depends on the price of ETH, even though their exchange is not in ETH. Maybe there are already many who use the Ethereum platform, or smartcontract ETH, but only 2 tokens above the ETH price, namely ThoreCoin and Maker. So, if you want the price of the ERC20 Token to rise, please waiting for Ethereum to up.
bassbity

Merit: 284

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:51:23 PM

Yes. For ERC20 tokens it really depends on the price of ETH, even though their exchange is not in ETH. Maybe there are already many who use the Ethereum platform, or smartcontract ETH, but only 2 tokens above the ETH price, namely ThoreCoin and Maker. So, if you want the price of the ERC20 Token to rise, please waiting for Ethereum to up.

Although ThoreCoin and Maker is priced above ETH but with the highest ETH volume with larger transactions per day, this is that ETH is able to top it up again by waiting for the right time.
Genkotsu

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:53:59 PM

i think that you words is right, we can see how ETH is sharp decrease before it hit over than 1000$ and now in 250$.
that is aproved why almost of all erc20 token is become shitcoin for now.
but if we hold it until eth go to the moon again, i think that shitcoin can be grow like ETH too.

Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:56:54 PM

Even ETH depends on the bitcoin for to be bullish so we need bitcoin to be adopted more for all the cryptos prices to e increases.

But actually each coin price depends on their own demand so these are indirectional influences only.
Coroline

Merit: 256

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:05:19 PM

it all depends on the market, eth is the parent of all existing altcoins so don't hesitate with eth just waiting for time to recover
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:07:56 PM

THIS is not a cool way to say.
most alt coins are in their exchange which ETH is not related and mostly at BTC.
this will refer to USD price and its satoshis companion..
ETH will have no against but at ICO nor IEO
dimonarka

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:26:08 PM

As for me it is temporary. Do not underestimate the eftrium and the cryptocurrency market in general. I believe that there will soon be a rise in cryptocurrency in general. You only need to wait
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:05:07 PM

I do not agree with you as the market as a whole is gradually going up and the tokens are gradually growing, and if we speak for ETH, then this token has a very big growth prospect in the near future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: