Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:14:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still investing in ICOs? Let me know!  (Read 1657 times)
Stage3 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:37:24 PM

Hey guys.

I do currently ask myself if the ICO market will bounce back?. In how many ICOs do you typically invest and what is the average investement?.

Let me know.

I do currently work with a team on an ICO and i find it very important to understand the community and their investment habbits in 2019

Glad to hear the opinion of the bitcointalk community.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lagonda

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:30:15 PM

Me personally, I'm investing in IEOs instead. The fact that IEOs are on trend and ICOs are becoming more and more boring with old concepts, unnoticeable amateur team and unreal white papers... Yes market's up trend will take ICOs back but it's not the right time yet. Bitcoin should move higher to attract old and new investors. Since old investors have already know about ICOs situation, new investors are very important.
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:48:10 PM

Me personally, I'm investing in IEOs instead. The fact that IEOs are on trend and ICOs are becoming more and more boring with old concepts, unnoticeable amateur team and unreal white papers... Yes market's up trend will take ICOs back but it's not the right time yet. Bitcoin should move higher to attract old and new investors. Since old investors have already know about ICOs situation, new investors are very important.

Thank you for your Feedback,

The question i am asking myself is, that the IEO gives the exchanges to much power and as they want to earn money too reports have been coming up that wont be safe hitting scams in the IEO process too.

I do agree that most ICOs have been really bad lately. The whitepapers and especially the websites look so bad that only amatuer could have done it.

I think it just takes more time to find the right ICOs dont you think so? -
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 03:51:11 PM

The days of ICO are gone and dont think it will be back in the days of crypto as we are getting advance in every day by day activities , ieo has taken over from ICO which even prevent investors from being scam by unknown developers .

I dont even think about it for second time if I should invest as the time for it has gone , its glory days has gone and forever it shall but now we are in IEO stages which I believe will at least try to drive the community clean .
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:57:53 PM

The days of ICO are gone and dont think it will be back in the days of crypto as we are getting advance in every day by day activities , ieo has taken over from ICO which even prevent investors from being scam by unknown developers .

I dont even think about it for second time if I should invest as the time for it has gone , its glory days has gone and forever it shall but now we are in IEO stages which I believe will at least try to drive the community clean .

may i ask which IEO Platforms you suggest as i could see you promote a project from Kasackstan doing an IEO.

I would be interested to know which IEO Platforms you suggest for an upcoming project Smiley
Soyen

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:04:45 PM

I believe that epoch of ICO's gone. Especially after so huge amount of scams.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:07:35 PM

Hey guys.

I do currently ask myself if the ICO market will bounce back?. In how many ICOs do you typically invest and what is the average investement?.

Let me know.

I do currently work with a team on an ICO and i find it very important to understand the community and their investment habbits in 2019

for ICO it is still unpredictable, many investors think that choosing the IEO rather than the ICO should be a lesson for the ICO team they have a lot of thinking about going to projects that are more modern and certainly avoid the SCAM. so the problem of revival is still unpredictable.

Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:07:39 PM

For now I am not investing in ICO, and now i am prefer to invest in the IEO. IEO is more simple than ICO and i think invest in IEO project is more profitable.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kryptic123

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:14:53 PM

ICOs are dead. IEOs are the new trend. I doubt there is any project doing ICO currently.
IEOs solves the most important need of participants, that is immediate liquidity. So all are behind it.
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:20:49 PM

ICOs are dead. IEOs are the new trend. I doubt there is any project doing ICO currently.
IEOs solves the most important need of participants, that is immediate liquidity. So all are behind it.

Thanks for the Feedback, do you think that the trust can be gained back?
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:22:21 PM

But why you need for quick liquidity of token? A new project should carry an important idea and have a strong team to implement it and not to give an opportunity to sell quickly your tokens
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:27:18 PM

The only ICO i invested 150$ in this year is miracle tele project simply because on confused how good the project is ,very real with great idea ,better than bubbletone project ,I will only keep invest in any project if its worth it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:28:45 PM

I have never invested in ICO, I am still afraid to invest in ICO. but now I don't have the capital to take part in the ICO, if I have capital, I will invest in ICO BCNEX.

Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:30:33 PM

But why you need for quick liquidity of token? A new project should carry an important idea and have a strong team to implement it and not to give an opportunity to sell quickly your tokens
Thats what i was thinking too. The risk to scam and get really fast money is the same with IEO as we never know how carefully the exchanges evaluate the applicants. A ICO needs to explain itsfelf for a longer time and needs to build a community and that what its all about Wink
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:41:18 PM

In my list I don't have ICO who are willing to invest anymore it because they can cause only a problem to me ICO because a lot of scam happens.

IEO is more the choices of the people and even me I recommend to invest or to choose the IEO now it can help to our money to grow .

Choosing ICO now is a crazy thing and we know ICo before is risky but now they become very risky and this a friend reminder to everyone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:41:29 PM

I have never invested in ICO, I am still afraid to invest in ICO. but now I don't have the capital to take part in the ICO, if I have capital, I will invest in ICO BCNEX.

I Like your point because i do the same. I do invest in projects that are worth it and after doing a proper research i believe finding good ICOs is possible dont you think so ?
dagelan

Activity: 423
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:43:24 PM

at this time I have not invested in ico, because all ico have experienced a very drastic drop in prices when entering the market, I prefer to buy on a new exchanger

suryapro

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:47:09 PM

Because it is too ICO project that ends with a SCAM, it will be better if the project owners to think of a more tangible way that can be shown to investors if the project they currently have is not a Scam project.
Maybe if indeed the project carrying out the ICO is real, of course all of this will restore the trust of the Investors to be able to participate at ICO with great enthusiasm.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:50:34 PM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

Currently ICO projects are no longer paying attention. ICO projects often do not bring positive confidence to investors now. If you want your project to be successful, please contact the exchange companies such as Bibox, Gate.io, MXC, Huobi global, to get support for IEO. If your project is not qualified, you will not be able to promote it.
You should try contacting them to find out the shortcomings of the project.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:52:09 PM

ICO era is over, now we meet IEO era, Many people prefer investing in IEO than ICO because IEO is most hyped and the chance to get profit is higher than ICO.
Thanks to the IEO that make people interest to invest in cryptocurrency again...
Also, IEO is a new way to double your money...  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: