Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:29:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will new alts projects take over the lead?  (Read 1375 times)
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:30:20 AM

Yes, of course, the more the market will grow and develop,the more successful projects will appear that will want to bite off some part of the project,and take part of the market for themselves,it will be 100%, so we believe in these projects,and the market is just emerging

HudiBaba@06

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:37:14 AM

Yes, I seriously Hope so that all the Upcoming or New Alt's will set a change in the market for production. I personally Believe there are few of Alt's with high Potential which are still Laid back and it clearly shows that their time to rise I coming in upcoming few months.
bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:40:47 AM

Yes, of course, the more the market will grow and develop,the more successful projects will appear that will want to bite off some part of the project,and take part of the market for themselves,it will be 100%, so we believe in these projects,and the market is just emerging
projects that have good markets, strong communities, and good platform growth will be able to survive their rivals in the market. like an exchange platform, of course you know so many new exchanges, and they must be the best to stay with their community. or they will leave it.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:05:19 AM

All alts price is down, but the question is ! 
will all of this new projects take the lead in the next bull run and leave behind good alts that have been in the market for several years ( for example STRAT , SYS , XEM  etc..  ).

I think there is a chance that some altcoins will be superior to the old altcoin, but I am sure that it will take a long time because investors must see a lot of partnerships with large companies or future project development by the developer team

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Crypto5060

Activity: 443
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:08:05 AM

will all of this new projects take the lead in the next bull run and leave behind good alts that have been in the market for several years ( for example STRAT , SYS , XEM  etc..  ).
No new project will take the lead. The period we're in now, we won't see such alt movement as 2017 only few string alts will survive this trend when alt season comes. New projects without a product or strong community will be washed away.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:11:44 AM

The market is getter better actually but the effect is across board both for the new and old alts alike. Infact the comparative advantage noted so far is in favour of already existing alts. The new ones are just showing prospects which is normal for every new project. I don't ses new alts taking any lead rather, existing ones will show them the crypto terrain
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 06:20:53 AM

developer works on strategics as the authorization of resource on dominance of priors as the decision to release of use on option with offers of goods and service to helps as clients to manage of request to complete tasks on examination.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:27:25 AM

I think there is a chance that some altcoins will be superior to the old altcoin, but I am sure that it will take a long time because investors must see a lot of partnerships with large companies or future project development by the developer team
It can happen if new projects will really provide proofs that they are partnering with big businesses that will take care of the system, giving assurance that investors will benefits after showing supports to the project, old coins though needs also to make a move not to be left behind and continuously compete with newer projects, only time will tell if we will be able to see this things to happen around.

Activity: 438

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:50:23 AM

Any currency can lead in the electronic money market, no matter whether it is new or old. As long as the currency has the potential to grow, many applications are put into practice and the most important is the way they do communication to attract investors.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:51:47 AM

I think still the old and known projects are on the lead and not the new one, but it will also depend on the outcome of the new projects to compete in the market to the existing projects.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:13:30 AM

I don't think so. In June almost all prices start to rise, except coins that have no market. Coins with new projects also not all can leave altcoin, especially the famous altcoin and almost all markets exist.

CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:56:53 AM

Technically speaking, Facebook's Libra is an altcoin. And it will probably the largest market cap coin of all. Way bigger than Bitcoin's market cap.
So yeah, the big players are coming and solid altcoins will be created in the future.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:31:53 AM

I think still the old and known projects are on the lead and not the new one, but it will also depend on the outcome of the new projects to compete in the market to the existing projects.
in any case, new projects should now begin strong marketing in order for new market participants to pay attention to them and start investing money.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:29:17 PM

Alternative cryptocurrency has a chance to lead. But the market competition is very hard to handle the best and innovative solution has a chance to lead. The coin/token utilization and demand is the key to lead the market so lets continue our support so we can see it in the future.
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:44:39 PM

It is possible that new alts project take over the current alts If they provide more better platform service.
Like XRB in the past year ago can take the place on top 10 alts by coinmarketcap.
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:50:17 PM

everything can happen in the cryptocurency world ... because everything depends on market enthusiasts ... but I believe that there will be among Altcoin who are able to take over ... but that all takes time to reach it ... because in crypto there are very many rivals and many of the more popular altcoins and more enthusiasts ...

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:00:40 PM

In my opinion, much depends on the particular project. For example, are there many you do follow these days? And how often do you discover new and advanced solutions?
greelzs

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:05:01 PM

In my opinion, much depends on the particular project. For example, are there many you do follow these days? And how often do you discover new and advanced solutions?

Well, as for me, I basically have 2 or 3 main ones to follow. And all of them have amazing idea, followed by experienced team and practical use cases. These are 3 most important components, from my point of view
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:07:09 PM

Well, as for me, I basically have 2 or 3 main ones to follow. And all of them have amazing idea, followed by experienced team and practical use cases. These are 3 most important components, from my point of view

Agree with you in general. The thing I would probably add is use of modern technology. And can you come up with an example of the solution you do follow these days, please?
greelzs

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:13:26 PM

Agree with you in general. The thing I would probably add is use of modern technology. And can you come up with an example of the solution you do follow these days, please?

As for me, the most advanced solution I have met lately is pukkamex. They are pretty widely discussed these days and you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: