Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:04:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin season is not here yet.  (Read 13677 times)
wywoc

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 04:03:17 PM

Currently unless the BTC price is stable, the price of Altcoins in pairs traded with BTC is still decreasing daily. I'm still waiting and it's been too long until the Altcoins season, especially with the current market situation.
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:25:47 PM

I am agree of what you have said mate, that at this time not yet has the altcoin recover up ... we needed to wait for bitcoin to lead and be rise until the price of bitcoin is stable ... that's when the altcoin spurs its steps to move up following bitcoin ... because it arrives right now I still hold a lot of altcoins that I have ... And I don't think I have released the altcoins that I have yet ... We must hope and have faith that the exact time will come to us sooner.
lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:26:13 PM

I agreed with the fact Altcoin time has not yet come . For those who understand the working of crypto market , we know bitcoin take the leads and thereafter altcoin follows. When Bitcoin gain a complete Balance, all other altcoin will also start their Bullrun . i am not referring to shitcoins out there . Altcoin time is definitely coming but this is not the time , we need just keep patient and wait .
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:31:10 PM

For altcoins to start surging in price bitcoin is always the one to take the lead first ,altcoin season is not here yet so let's stop complaining ,wait patiently for altcoin season to return if not then don't bother investing in altcoins and go for bitcoin full time
[/quote

As of now it's all talking about bitcoin and not a single word for altcoin ,  maybe because most of us want to be part of this bull run which bitcoin dominant is very clear  , so maybe after bitcoin's  noise , many altcoins will face  and follow the footsteps of bitcoin .
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:50:16 PM

Currently unless the BTC price is stable, the price of Altcoins in pairs traded with BTC is still decreasing daily. I'm still waiting and it's been too long until the Altcoins season, especially with the current market situation.
I don't think we have to wait a long time. I think that a maximum of several months and the Altcoins will begin to show their character and start to grow very fast. Be ready

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
zombi11

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:24:17 PM

because etherum is dead, thats why
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:39:02 PM

You are right, bitcoin is now and has been the reigning king of crypto but i believe the time for altcoin bullrun will definite  come and we all are earnestly waiting for this expected season.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:21:03 AM

You are right, bitcoin is now and has been the reigning king of crypto but i believe the time for altcoin bullrun will definite  come and we all are earnestly waiting for this expected season.

Being patient is key in a moment like this. The moment when bitcoin dominates the market cap value and also the moment of strengthening bitcoin prices. If we hold a good altcoin, I think now is a good time to accumulate and buy more

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:57:51 AM

Being patient is key in a moment like this. The moment when bitcoin dominates the market cap value and also the moment of strengthening bitcoin prices. If we hold a good altcoin, I think now is a good time to accumulate and buy more
that's it. Mr. Trump tried to dump bitcoin today, so when whales buy cheap bitcoin, they will use those bitcoin to buy cheap altcoins, and pump altcoins for us. Be patient, and hold all your altcoins (good ones, of course) tightly to see them rocketing. To be honest with you all, this is my first time I saw news on Mr. Trump's perspective on crypto currencies. Or did I miss something?
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:02:58 AM

that's it. Mr. Trump tried to dump bitcoin today, so when whales buy cheap bitcoin, they will use those bitcoin to buy cheap altcoins, and pump altcoins for us. Be patient, and hold all your altcoins (good ones, of course) tightly to see them rocketing. To be honest with you all, this is my first time I saw news on Mr. Trump's perspective on crypto currencies. Or did I miss something?
we must also be aware that the decline in bitcoin will have an impact on the altcoin market. as has happened the impact of the decline in bitcoin is definitely big. Isn't it better to also follow market movements and not only hold our assets. if you dare we will definitely get more profits.

peterlustig

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:37:53 AM

Ah, yes I read that tweet made Trump and ever since he made that tweet price fell a lot. But what I loved most was the respond of Justin Sun, ever since he won the dinner contract with Buffet he is inviting everyone to the dinner lol even Trump. Really hoping that the market will recover soon after this momentary setback.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:12:19 AM

Bitcoin stopped growing and fell slightly, but altcoins are now down much more. This is a big problem for altcoin holders. We cannot wait for a tangible growth of altcoins  in the near future, at least most of them.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
PedroCrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:27:01 AM

Yes always, people sold out alts and buy bitcoin, and crush happens. Now it is better, Bitcoin is stable at a high price. Alts start growing.

I am focusing now on(which I always hold)

BTC (Yes Still)
ETH
LTC

While investing some resource on alt projects that I strongly believe to be strong players in their own field later in the future

Monero
Zcash
HistoriaNetwork

ducdr

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:32:12 PM

We have to wait for that time to come as that time will start only after the bitcoin price stabilize and then altcoins season will ready as when bitcoin is growing then no one put money in altcoins rather money comes out from altcoins and shifting to bitcoin.
Altcoins will not end with deaths, so why are we so serious about altcoin future, now? I don't see reasons to feel panicly and pessimisticly with altcoin future. Altcoins will help patient investors get richer. Patience, only patience can help investors whom own altcoins get richer. Four or six weeks later, altcoins will make us happy.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:04:09 PM

With the momentum bitcoin has been going alt season may never happen again because so far bitcoin moves 5 times before an altcoin is able to move and once it dumps altcoins dump alongside.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2114

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:20:28 PM

Let's bitcoin show its more strength. At present traders are taking more interest in investing in bitcoin that's why total bitcoin dominance is increasing at the moment and altcoins are highly bleeding but I am quite optimistic for altcoins also. I think we have to wait for stability of bitcoin or running it sideways then we can expect altcoins bull movement as I noticed such moves by altcoins in the past till then patience plays a major role for altcoin holders.

Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:47:17 PM

I totally agree with this sentiment, bitcoin price is rising and falling rapidly, when it rises, alts would not move much but when it dips, most of the alts will dip more and bitcoin dominance is also increasing, alt season is not here yet but if we check the trend of years past, there is hope that alt season might return soon.

Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:02:48 PM

because etherum is dead, thats why
where such conclusions? You look at the other coins. compared to them, Eth looks pretty good. Soon they will begin to pour from bitcoin to altcoins, and again we will see growth.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:11:36 PM

It's reality. Yet, it will come. I think it is essential to comprehend when to focus on the buy of bitcoin, and when it is smarter to put resources into altcoins. In the event that you figure out how to comprehend these focuses, you can take in substantial income on it.
Mihail.B

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:42:43 PM

It's reality. Yet, it will come. I think it is essential to comprehend when to focus on the buy of bitcoin, and when it is smarter to put resources into altcoins. In the event that you figure out how to comprehend these focuses, you can take in substantial income on it.
It's really a trick to know when to buy and when to sell )). the growth of altcoins will begin as suddenly as the growth of bitcoin began. it is difficult to predict when the season of altcoins will begin. hopefully this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: