Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:59:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin season is not here yet.  (Read 13677 times)
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:05:00 PM

As the cryptocurrency market shows us the situation, the season of altcoins growth will not start soon, but now is a very good time to buy promising altcoins Wink

nizar93

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:20:33 PM

As the cryptocurrency market shows us the situation, the season of altcoins growth will not start soon, but now is a very good time to buy promising altcoins Wink
yes, buy as much as you can. but choose assets with the best possible increase. current conditions will not last long, after which growth will occur again but not the pump. maybe a slow increase.
mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 06:55:20 PM

True though,  altcoins season is not yet,  bitcoin movements is restraining altcoins from pumping,  also bitcoin dominance is high,  until bitcoin dominance comes down and the price of bitcoin is stable that's when I see altcoins season to commence
I don't think Bitcoin is going to start falling soon, so don't wait for the alcoin season in the cryptocurrency anytime soon.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:13:33 PM

altcoin season almost depends from main coins and their growing! as market is on the bottom - everything on the bottom! waiting when market will recover
anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:33:10 PM

The altcoin season has not yet come but slowly will come too. Bitcoin dominance and the increasing number of altcoins make it grow slowly. Even so, now is the time to prepare and choose an altcoin that has high pump potential.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:02:26 PM

Altcoin season might not come so soon due to the current BTC dominance.  But this doesn't mean some altcoins are not doing good presently.  Let altcoin holders be patient, the more you dump more at dip, the more you make the altcoin season seem impossible to come.
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:33:34 PM

Altcoin season might not come so soon due to the current BTC dominance.  But this doesn't mean some altcoins are not doing good presently.  Let altcoin holders be patient, the more you dump more at dip, the more you make the altcoin season seem impossible to come.
Yes, I am sure the price of Altcoin will increase if the right time has arrived, because at this time everything is aimed at Bitcoin. So my suggestion is to buy Altcoin which is cheap on the market and hold it as a long-term investment, because it's true what you say if it only sells continuously, then it's impossible for all of us to see Altcoin prices increase.
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:33:40 PM

For altcoins to start surging in price bitcoin is always the one to take the lead first ,altcoin season is not here yet so let's stop complaining ,wait patiently for altcoin season to return if not then don't bother investing in altcoins and go for bitcoin full time
exactly this is not the altcoin season. BTC Dominance: 66.6% at the present time, and BTC has almost withdrawn the crypto cash flow.
At the present time, it is reasonable to divide assets into 50% USDT and 50% BTC.
If you still keep altcoin, perhaps altcoin will still create a new bottom in the near future before actually exploding.
Zulkifli BI

Activity: 277
Merit: 22

lumintoken.com

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:43:21 PM

For altcoins to start surging in price bitcoin is always the one to take the lead first ,altcoin season is not here yet so let's stop complaining ,wait patiently for altcoin season to return if not then don't bother investing in altcoins and go for bitcoin full time

patience is the key to success ... because happiness is sure to be present for those who want to be patient in facing current conditions ... altcoin time has not arrived ... so wait for that time to arrive and we will enjoy the results at the end of the story ... and I've already experienced last year ... thanks to patience holding the altcoin and in the end I got multiple profits ..

●●●●●●●●[Lumintoken - First Direct Democracy Over Monetary Policies]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Discord◂ | ▸Twitter
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:05:05 AM

I don't think we should have high hopes for the growth of altcoins. Of course, some altcoins can rise in price, but it can be done artificially most likely.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Bang El

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:31:17 AM

I agree patience is the key, in the world of cryptocurrency we will not succeed if we do not have patience let alone patience in waiting for the altcoin market price to increase,Believe the altcoin price will increase at the right time

dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:58:49 AM

patience is the key to success ... because happiness is sure to be present for those who want to be patient in facing current conditions ... altcoin time has not arrived ... so wait for that time to arrive and we will enjoy the results at the end of the story ... and I've already experienced last year ... thanks to patience holding the altcoin and in the end I got multiple profits ..
Patience is key, but it does only make sense of you don't put your portfolio under risks of liquidation by overusing leverage in margin tradings. Coins dump and pump, but you won't have opportunity to see them recover if your porfolios get liquidated.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:13:49 AM

Investing in altcoins is the one of the most amazing thing in the crypto space. I will not be deceived and cajoled by any insinuation from anyone trying to discourage investment in altcoins. If this is not the season, then what is it?
Inasmuch as i can still buy or sell, then i am still in the season. You should not expect to sell at all times. Use this opportunity to buy more or hold if you can't buy.
fzatni

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:58:20 AM

like 2017, starting with BTC prices rising rapidly after that eth prices also rose and the other alt, a few months eth prices dropped slowly and it turned the price of lots of tokens that rose even some new projects prices were already quite high in the market.  hopefully this year there will be a moment like 2017
NewRanger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 12:16:18 PM

like 2017, starting with BTC prices rising rapidly after that eth prices also rose and the other alt, a few months eth prices dropped slowly and it turned the price of lots of tokens that rose even some new projects prices were already quite high in the market.  hopefully this year there will be a moment like 2017
i think different situation now happen if we compared with 2017 condition.at that moment , cryptocurrency moved strongly not only on bitcoin price , but also altcoin.every coins get their own hype.meanwhile today its not happen again, too many altcoin just be garbage on our wallet since many fake developers occur in market.we have less trust to altcoin now.
altcoinEra

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:21:26 PM

Is altcoin mining profitable? If anybody is aware of altcoin mining and can suggest a company which sells miners I would be pleased
altcoinEra

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:40:55 PM

Is altcoin mining profitable? If anybody is aware of altcoin mining and can suggest a company which sells miners I would be pleased
Yeah, Altcoins are unstable, however this is a positive moment. You can mine a few and then they fly to the moon and you’re making profit! It’s quite easy. As for shops I have ordered some mining staff on globemining.com. I used to buy on ebay and on marketplaces, but decided to change my mind
And why you stopped buying on ebay? What's wrong? Globemining.com is from US?
tesupihao

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:45:48 PM

It is still not the season of altcoin but soon...And what's good about it is we still have new altcoin project out there that can make a run for your money. I'm talking about Pointpay. PointPay is conducting 1 ETH giveaway.
FreeRunnerM

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:49:23 PM

Yeah, Altcoins are unstable, however this is a positive moment. You can mine a few and then they fly to the moon and you’re making profit! It’s quite easy. As for shops I have ordered some mining staff on globemining.com. I used to buy on ebay and on marketplaces, but decided to change my mind
And why you stopped buying on ebay? What's wrong? Globemining.com is from US?
Ebay screwed me several times. So I got offended pretty much, no trust there. AS for other marketplaces, they are inundated with strange old models for high prices. Makes no sense in 2019.  Much depends on how fresh equipment is.
altcoinEra

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:54:42 PM

Mining equipment? I know that nowadays there are numerous options on the market, freshly made I mean.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: