Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:51:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I've taken my eye off bounty hunters comments  (Read 1485 times)
Callanta787 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 04:23:39 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2019, 01:16:56 PM by Callanta787

Many bounty hunters are very misleading ,blaming bounty projects for not making any good profits out of them but I've learn to move on without having to look after a bounty hunter or what signature the bounty hunter is wearing ,this year alone i was able to join very good bounty projects because i start believing in myself and not any one else ,I've come to understand that many bounty hunters still live in the past thinking that bounty should remain the same and profitable like in the past ,we have many scam projects ,no doubt but yet many bounty hunters are still promoting them .

I'm going to list few very good projects I've promoted and believe that they are very legit
1) Harmony
2) Veil Project
3) Tecra Coin
4) Miracle telecom project
5) Gowithme   etc

Do you know why all this projects are active and successful? They have real teams ,and their teams are pro with past experience on crypto coins. I earned the tokens through bounties and I'm still confused how bounty hunters blindly join bounty projects that are total waste of time.

Stop putting blames of scam projects ,if all bounty hunters start choosing projects carefully we will leave fake projects in the dust and they will find their way off here.

UPDATE:
After reading several replies to my post some are claiming that harmony haven't distribute bounty tokens yet, you're right but remember that this post is about choosing legit bounty projects ,not getting paid either by getting bounty token locked by team or delay in distribution is another thing ,this is about bounty hunters that promote projects with whacky white paper ,copy paste job ,fake project teams and pump & dump projects.

If you are asked to chose either Harmony or Xsapphire or casicoin which one will it be? Is harmony a scam project ? Of coarse not . Good projects fails too but its better to promote good real project than promoting projects with a single team or projects with stolen identity teams.

If you go through this link you will see how many scam projects are caught on bitcointalk forum every month,  February 2019 over 20 scam projects are caught.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5110020.msg49742941#msg49742941

The scam artists are still out there copying and editing to tender almost good looking project to lure hunters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:33:20 PM

I see Harmony project are succesfull in the IEO on binance launchpad and i see the bounty ends faster than the specified time. Many good project in this year, we just need to look carefully before joined in the bounty.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:34:37 PM

Many bounty hunters started their activities only half a year ago and they have not yet learned how to research projects and that's is why they do not earn money, but only complain that they are not paid tokens

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:40:46 PM

That is right, if we can join on the good bounties. We will payed not waste time.
Eventhough the number of good bounty in this year is not more than past year ago.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:51:22 PM

There are so many bounty hunters in the community who are looking forward for great outcome.
Though, they are not well aware that they need to do research and studies before joining any bounty.
that is why they are mad, coz they ended up with scam and failure projects.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:10:21 PM

Bounty hunters should be on the look out for legit projects only and stop trying your lucks with projects that have no chance of surviving or even turn scam later on ,let's take bounty hunting very serious because that's the only way we can actually have good news tell others
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 06:42:11 PM

You are right but sometimes we get stuck in another campaign and miss fully or partially the best campaign available, i know most of campaigns you listed were good for the hunters but in the end you never know will these projects sustain or no.

Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 06:57:19 PM

You are right but sometimes we get stuck in another campaign and miss fully or partially the best campaign available, i know most of campaigns you listed were good for the hunters but in the end you never know will these projects sustain or no.
The only way not to miss out when you are already participating in a bounty project and another good one is available is to join other campaigns ,like Facebook or twitter or write contents and articles ,we still have many good projects showing up ,the only demamndinv task here is to do better research on the bounty before joining

aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:04:04 PM

There are definitely some very solid projects in your list!
I also participated in two of them.

Unfortunately I don't quite understand what you want to tell us with this thread?
That we all shouldn't support scam projects? Believe that goes without saying...

It is often not quite easy to recognize beforehand whether scam or not.

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 07:13:54 PM

Many bounty hunters are very misleading ,blaming bounty projects for not making any good profits out of them but I've learn to move on without having to look after a bounty hunter or what signature the bounty hunter is wearing ,this year alone i was able to join very good bounty projects because i start believing in myself and not any one else ,I've come to understand that many bounty hunters still live in the past thinking that bounty should remain the same and profitable like in the past ,we have many scam projects ,no doubt but yet many bounty hunters are still promoting them .

I'm going to list few very good projects I've promoted and believe that they are very legit
1) Harmony
2) Veil Project
3) Tecra Coin
5) Gowithme   etc

Do you know why all this projects are active and successful? They have real teams ,and their teams are pro with past experience on crypto coins. I earned the tokens through bounties and I'm still confused how bounty hunters blindly join bounty projects that are total waste of time.

Stop putting blames of scam projects ,if all bounty hunters start choosing projects carefully we will leave fake projects in the dust and they will find their way off here.

Lol! Because you manage to join few bounties that where a bit successful interms of listing in exchange but not in project development (because the price did not fall below ieo or ico makes them successful) don't mean you know it all, wait untill when you join a project that will eventually turn out to be fake or scam then you will understand that nobody wants to join any fake or scam project willingly, it is not their choice but it deos happens i hope you understand.
And just so you know, even project with real teams can turn out to be a scam as well, scams have different level just incase you haven't noticed Wink
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:16:09 PM

It all boils down to due research.  Believe me there are good project running bouties that if you participate in their bounties you will make good profit all you need do is to make research to maximize profit

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:31:51 PM

The bounty hunters who do not have a strong assessment of the project will lead to great disappointment because they are consumed by empty talk on the project developers. I see the team and partners and explore the concepts stretched.  By the middle of this year I saw many projects that had great success and bounty hunters had great results like the Harmony project
but the bounty hunters have not paid rewards from Harmony yet and it is not clear when they will be paid. I do not think it can be called a successful bounty campaign. project successful but bounty campaign not yet

pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:35:00 PM

And how do you think choose a project that will bring me a profit? I tried to study projects. I wrote to the team, I saw their achievements. And the course, meanwhile, still flew down with the speed of a Ferrari. And after that, the developers dissolved, and I still had tokens that nobody needs. The only project that remained afloat and should take off is Joys.Digital
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:45:35 PM

1) Harmony
2) Veil Project
3) Tecra Coin
5) Gowithme   etc

Lol! Because you manage to join few bounties that where a bit successful interms of listing in exchange but not in project development (because the price did not fall below ieo or ico makes them successful) don't mean you know it all, wait untill when you join a project that will eventually turn out to be fake or scam then you will understand that nobody wants to join any fake or scam project willingly, it is not their choice but it deos happens i hope you understand.
And just so you know, even project with real teams can turn out to be a scam as well, scams have different level just incase you haven't noticed Wink
In addition, a good team of professionals does not guarantee a good result. Yes, and how to distinguish a good team from a bad one, if they all write about themselves that they have a lot of practical work experience and have solid titles and positions. We do not know in the face of all the professionals in the field of cryptocurrency in the world. We can not double-check all the information about the project and its team, and therefore in some cases we have to rely on our intuition and luck.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:48:45 PM

And how do you think choose a project that will bring me a profit? I tried to study projects. I wrote to the team, I saw their achievements. And the course, meanwhile, still flew down with the speed of a Ferrari. And after that, the developers dissolved, and I still had tokens that nobody needs. The only project that remained afloat and should take off is Joys.Digital
Now you can just participate in a large number of bounty campaigns if you do not know how to choose projects for making a good profit
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:49:49 PM

Bounty hunters should not just look for the project to join but do study it first and make some research.
the problem with some hunters is they just joined the hype or looking for high value project but not looking on the foundation ond system of the project.
This will really lead to low amount to get or worst a scam end project.
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:18:17 PM

1) Harmony
2) Veil Project
3) Tecra Coin
5) Gowithme   etc

That is really what changed my story in bounty hunting, after realizing the comments of some bounty hunters just makes no sense and I started doing my own research on bounty projects, in fact it was worth doing that. I came to realize then that in other not to promote a scam project, I have to do a thorough research on the project, the team behind it and how they run their social media handles.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:43:08 PM

1) Harmony
2) Veil Project
3) Tecra Coin
5) Gowithme   etc

Your actually spot on with this submission of yours. Many bounty hunters have a herd approach to projects. Like since it's Mr x handling it or Mr p, no need to do a research, no need to put the projects through any litmus test, only to bemoan their fate later. It's great to see you've made a home run on the projects you worked on.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:18:46 PM

1) Harmony
2) Veil Project
3) Tecra Coin
5) Gowithme   etc

You are blaming bounty hunters and yet you are promoting projects which are not proven yet. If these turn out to be a scam, you can be blame for promoting these also. Bounty hunters are here to make people in the community be aware of such project and it is up to the investors to research more and dig deeper about the project.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:23:25 PM

Better on not to stress yourself out on this matter because no matter how hard you do tell people about good projects they would still blindly
choose up to those scam ones and also even you are a type of hunter which do loves to research but doesnt mean that all of the project you had mentioned above
would succeed.There's no assurance to that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████