Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:06:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I've taken my eye off bounty hunters comments  (Read 1484 times)
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:29:10 PM

I think that Gowithme is one of the very promising projects as you mentioned. This project is now very developing and they have a great team to make many more interesting promotions and ways to introduce this coin to all people. In fact, their token is also increasing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:29:59 PM

Do you know why all this projects are active and successful? They have real teams ,and their teams are pro with past experience on crypto coins. I earned the tokens through bounties and I'm still confused how bounty hunters blindly join bounty projects that are total waste of time.

Stop putting blames of scam projects ,if all bounty hunters start choosing projects carefully we will leave fake projects in the dust and they will find their way off here.
Better on not to stress yourself out on this matter because no matter how hard you do tell people about good projects they would still blindly
choose up to those scam ones and also even you are a type of hunter which do loves to research but doesnt mean that all of the project you had mentioned above
would succeed.There's no assurance to that.
You're right, people has it's own criteria on what projects to invest even if people tell them that there are good projects out there for them to invest. These days, it is very hard to distinguish a good project and very hard to promote also even if it is a good one, it is like looking for a needle in the middle of haystack.
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:32:04 PM

No, no, no. i've joined some bounties with a real team. They are verified. But still, they turned become a scam project in the end and disappeared after the ico end. They didn't care about their project, their investors and bounty hunters anymore. If you joined some bounties that have ended with successfully, that means you are "lucky".

Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:35:04 PM

harmony is one of the IEO projects on your list that is currently the most successful project with release in binance and has a good price. I think maybe your list has enough potential and it needs proof in the near future to see whether the project is successful or not.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:58:33 PM

Stop putting blames of scam projects ,if all bounty hunters start choosing projects carefully we will leave fake projects in the dust and they will find their way off here.
I like how you said that "they will find their way off here" because it is a clever way on how to eliminate those scammers. A bounty hunter should be a thinking individual because we need to analyze and research about the project that we will going to support. Be wiser than those scammers and we can overpower them through our intelligence.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:35:03 PM

I see Harmony project are succesfull in the IEO on binance launchpad and i see the bounty ends faster than the specified time. Many good project in this year, we just need to look carefully before joined in the bounty.

You are indeed right, bounty hunters need to look before they leap. Some bounty managers are not being fair to bounty hunters atimes by accepting projects they know quite well that its might not be successful.  All they care about is their personal interest not minding the loss of Hunters. I was a victim of one recently and I have vowed not to participate in his managed bounties anymore. It was a total waste of time.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:26:31 AM

Indirectly, you give a suggestion to some bounty hunters to join those project that you mentioned, and I believe most of then didn't do an analysis by themselves.

It will be good for you to explain the character of project who has the real team, who has potential so that will give them a huge profit and some factors that I don't know because I'm not bounty hunter.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:50:03 AM

No, no, no. i've joined some bounties with a real team. They are verified. But still, they turned become a scam project in the end and disappeared after the ico end. They didn't care about their project, their investors and bounty hunters anymore. If you joined some bounties that have ended with successfully, that means you are "lucky".
the funding problem and the non-running project are the classic problems faced by many of the current projects and have made a big loss for them because of that. in my opinion this should be a lesson for many people who are willing to make a projeck to really prepare.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 05:26:44 AM

It is true that we need to take some responsibility. It is counter-productive to take on bounty work for a poor project - it lowers the standard of project on here, and it also reduces your chance of a good reward. A small reward from a good project is a lot better than a supposed large reward from a poor project that may not even hit softcap.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 05:59:09 AM

This make a big sense. We shouldn't be blamed scam projects or scam teams. Actually, a wise bounty hunter will not join hastily in any kind of unsured projects. You can easily spot the useless project. If you can foresee the feasibility of the product, the success will always depend on the product itself. The objective and the team.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:01:30 AM

It is true that we need to take some responsibility. It is counter-productive to take on bounty work for a poor project - it lowers the standard of project on here, and it also reduces your chance of a good reward. A small reward from a good project is a lot better than a supposed large reward from a poor project that may not even hit softcap.
It's the hunters responsibilities to be part of a good and working project after seeing many scam developers who runaway with investors money, if all hunters can pay attentions with good teams supporting even expect only small amount of rewards is far better than those who promises a big a mount but soon the bounties ended they will pay nothing or pay with tokens that don't have any value.
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:56:00 AM

There are scam bounties out there and there are also real ones too. It doesn't mean all projects are fake. Recently I have discovered good projects and I get paid after the bounty, some are already on exchange and some are yet to go. I have changed my strategy of choosing bounties and it has really helped.

Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:50:51 AM

Your action shows your destiny. So it is always essential to find a good project for bounty hunters to earn what they expect from crypto projects. In general, bounty hunters rush for a project offering a large amount of token allocation without research. I want to add some good projects as well. Sessia, Bitbond Sto etc.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:12:37 AM

Yes you are right. If we start ignoring bad things, they will not come your ways. I mean if bounty hunters stop promoting scam and fake projects, they will automatically get discouraged and dumped. So we bounty hunters must be vigilant and stay alert before joining bounty campaigns or airdrops for any project. I think your list of projects is good and legit projects.

budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:00:18 AM

Many bounty hunters are very misleading ,blaming bounty projects for not making any good profits out of them but I've learn to move on without having to look after a bounty hunter or what signature the bounty hunter is wearing ,this year alone i was able to join very good bounty projects because i start believing in myself and not any one else ,I've come to understand that many bounty hunters still live in the past thinking that bounty should remain the same and profitable like in the past ,we have many scam projects ,no doubt but yet many bounty hunters are still promoting them .

I'm going to list few very good projects I've promoted and believe that they are very legit
1) Harmony
2) Veil Project
3) Tecra Coin
4) Miracle telecom project
5) Gowithme   etc

Do you know why all this projects are active and successful? They have real teams ,and their teams are pro with past experience on crypto coins. I earned the tokens through bounties and I'm still confused how bounty hunters blindly join bounty projects that are total waste of time.

very true what you say ... now many people blame the project for failing so the bounty hunter doesn't get any results from him ... even though it's clear and obvious that the bounty hunter is wrong because they themselves made the decision to join the failed project .. then from now on don't blame the failed project ... but blame yourself for making the decision to join the project ..
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 10:15:56 AM

~

very true what you say ... now many people blame the project for failing so the bounty hunter doesn't get any results from him ... even though it's clear and obvious that the bounty hunter is wrong because they themselves made the decision to join the failed project .. then from now on don't blame the failed project ... but blame yourself for making the decision to join the project ..

Don't type what you have no knowledge about just because you want to increase your post count Roll Eyes wtf! can you honestly point out any bounty hunter who would in his/her own sane mind join a failed project knowingly? when a project you are campaigning for failed, that does not mean you willingly join it knowing it is going to fail, all hunters are struggling to earn something, tell me how such hunter looking to earn a reward will knowingly join a fail or about to fail project? Roll Eyes
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:23:48 AM

you cant blame people about their outcome on bounty hunting because they had different standards but sometimes those standards lead them to failure, I can see that some of the bounty hunters fails  because of being greedy, they are joining bounty campaign due to minimal numbers of participants so that they will dominate the allocations.
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:27:08 AM

You are lucky yo have found good projects to promote, but now it's much better to promote coins or tokens that are already in the market, than waiting for several months for the coin you've promoted to get into the market and if you are unlucky the price could be 50 to 60% lower than the ICO price.

Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:27:05 AM

Yeah, your listed bounty campaigns were the most profitable, you can also add Bitbond into the list.
But this campaign ends soon and I am afraid that currently no promising bounty campaign is currently held.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 11:29:44 AM

I dont know the projects you mentioned except harmony and veil. Veil has a lot of potential and very strict bounty rules and about the harmony, they will make an ieo if i m not mistaken in binance.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██