Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:25:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I've taken my eye off bounty hunters comments  (Read 1487 times)
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2142
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 06:52:23 PM

Unfortunately I was only part of one successful project that you mentioned in your post. Even its not possible that we joined  project will always be successful. In the starting of any project its not easy to identify whether the project will be successful or not but certainly we can learn from our experience that which project we should join or not and what things should be checked before joining any project even I also always due diligence before joining any bounty.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:56:24 PM

I agree with you that there are good projects such as Veil Project, Harmony, Miracle, Tecra Coin and others, but there are also those that cut back payments or simply did not pay. For example, the Coinhe bounty was not originally asked for KYC, but before unlocking the tokens, they came up with this condition and limited it in time. Thus, some of the participants themselves did not have time to pass KYC in time and their honestly earned tokens were taken from them. The bounty admin Mindsync generally considered that the participants earned too much and cut back on payments. This is only part of those bounties that, as it were, were not SCAM, but still deceived the participants.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 09:37:41 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2019, 01:49:48 AM by PuertoLibre

Big Bounty hunters do not carefully study projects, they participate in many projects with the desire to make a lot of money but they do not know it is a waste of time.
The central burden is to participate in the bounty, it doesn't matter anymore for the bounty hunters. The bull market will let the bounty campaigns to take a fresh deep breath that can be the end of joining the scam bounty campaigns for the specific group of people. Bounty hunting is not a sample of activity like business or employment, why people keep discussing the bounty campaigns if there are no big issues like mentioned ones.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 09:43:22 PM

I agree with Harmony and Veil, both are listed. But Miracletele and Tecra are now in a phase of promising, no listing, no real value, no product.
They are only good rated.
You are wrong about MirakleTele, they have a ready-made product-it's SIM card, the price of their token-utility is only growing, although they have not yet been listed. Harmony is ambiguous.At the end the team  introduced a mandatory KYC for hunters, so many of them will not receive their earned tokens.I think that investors hardly are guided by hunter's posts on social networks .They know that  hunters are making money in projects.
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 10:52:53 PM

All these projects listed had bounties and were successful. The blame should be really yours if you have been around cryptocurrency and not realise that some projects are bad and you doing your own research can never be over emphasised. Yes, alot of bounty hunter might be misleading on. The projects they promote which could be  out of shear ignorance but then, never fail to carry our your own research on any investment choice of yours

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:07:04 AM

Good and very necessary work done by you.  I looked at the list and did not find projects that I know or simply did not remember the name.  And I was very surprised that I was involved in a reward for over a year and met only a few fraudulent projects.  I came to the conclusion that I am conducting the analysis of the projects correctly and still trust my intuition.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:06:39 PM

I think crypto is more of a lottery and full of speculations and everyone is entitled to speak or comment on any topic that bulges out but your decision to ignore the comment of most bounty hunters is the best decision you can decide for yourself. I once listen to the comments of some hunters thinking a project was scam which ended up legit and I regret I listened to them.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
lizarder

Activity: 1610
Merit: 882

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:39:02 PM

only a few are legit and actually some bounty hunters only share their experiences and never blame the current bounty conditions, and in my opinion it is currently very difficult to find a legit project because I have never followed it the last time I want to follow harmony I could not join because all the slots of signature campaign full Cry

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 09:01:57 PM

The few projects you listed to have participated in the bounties I can attest were successful but here no one knows all actually, you could be lucky to spot the good ones that eventually turn out successful, there are others that have had a similar appearance but eventually turned to be a huge disappointment

spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:57:50 PM

depending on what other bounty hunters say or comment concerning a project can make you skip the highest opportunity of your life, most bounty hunters are fond of just saying bad things about new projects in a way of tarnishing its image but let your research alone direct you to promote a project and don't listen to what bounty hunters are saying or commenting.

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:20:01 PM

The OP's post is thoughtful and a lot of bounty hunters really need to think carefully about it and be mindful of the type of project they promote. As a matter of fact, we have been through and seen a lot. He hard times with scam projects ought to have thought us a lot of lessons, but the worse part of it is that a lot keep repeating the same mistake, not being careful of the bounty to join.
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:21:46 PM

Bounty hunters can be really confused most times due to taste for bounty allocations. relying on or depending on the comments of bounty hunters is the worst decision one can ever make. taken your eyess off the comments of bounty hunters is very vital and gives yo the opportunity to do your own research into any project you come across.

Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:33:40 PM

In the past years, I chose bounties based on no rules. I just kept selecting bounties without considering much rules. Then I decided to be selective, to chose only those with promising idea and a working product. Things have changed for me and I believe it can for you too.

TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:46:29 PM

Well, there really isn't any reason to blame anyone for failure or scam project, that is why it is necessary for everyone to do their research. With your research you would be able to find good projects and also identify projects not to promote. Do not rely on anyone.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:55:59 PM

Well, there really isn't any reason to blame anyone for failure or scam project, that is why it is necessary for everyone to do their research. With your research you would be able to find good projects and also identify projects not to promote. Do not rely on anyone.
If research is done and the project eventually fails, although not a scam project, discouragement might set in.
I have done that to about two projects, yet they ended up not raising the required fund and an eventual closure of the project.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:58:58 PM

Discouragement sets in when you doubt the coin you investing and know little or nothing about the coin. You have to have hope in the coin you investing so that people don't discourage you from investing in the coin.

salty

Activity: 562

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:03:33 PM

In the past years, I chose bounties based on no rules. I just kept selecting bounties without considering much rules. Then I decided to be selective, to chose only those with promising idea and a working product. Things have changed for me and I believe it can for you too.
That's why many bounty participants simply ,,burned out, and completely refused to participate in the bounty.Yes I agree with the author of the post about the fact that there are projects successful and promising.But to understand the formula of success you need to change your attitude to bounty programs.In other words, it is better to shoot 10 video reviews for 1 project than to shoot 1 review for 10 projects.(perhaps not the best example,but the logic is clear)
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:14:06 PM

I do not believe it is all about just researching

Harmony that’s well researched has yet to pay bounty hunters
Miracle tele left hunters to trade on forkdelta; and now it isn’t even close to listing price

Veil and gowithmi paid very well; but only with a good strategy can you get good rewards

Research aside; bounty hunters need projects to fulfil the end of the bargain early just like veil gowithmi and Tele distribution was quick
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:30:51 PM

Its good to stick to yourself rather than just following mere speculations. No wonder even the success of a good project get tarnished by FUDsters. Let all always stand firm and support real projects.

ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 10:35:13 PM

Its good to stick to yourself rather than just following mere speculations. No wonder even the success of a good project get tarnished by FUDsters. Let all always stand firm and support real projects.

Not everything is about fudster; most times nonchalant or less cautious projects ruin their platform token themselves.

Lack of proper planning is also a factor; when investors notice any slack of attitude or activity; they dump immediately leaving such token in limbo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: