Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: John McAfee Believes Dogecoin “Will Go To The Moon”  (Read 10027 times)
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 01:28:40 AM

Is that true? John McAfee has made cryptocurenccy dogecoin can be trusted around the world? dogecoin I think sooner or later will increase rapidly john McAfee crypto fans who follow a lot of people and many believe to convince people to buy dogecoin and make dogecoin to the moon. John McAfee also often make a tweet and promote ico made sold out.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 06:25:20 AM

Well!!

We all are aware that Elon Musk has publicly stated that Dogecoin is one of his favorite cryptocurrencies. At present Dogecoin found a new fan,
John McAfee, the most popular public figures in the crypto industry. John has agreed that Dogecoin is cryptocurrency gearing up for a big price rally.

What's your take on this, will dogecoin price surge up?

Dogecoin is supported by many famous people in the cryptocurrency world, and even has a listing at Binance without having to pay for a free alias listing fee. I just think that in the future, Dogecoin will be an attractive investment because it is traded on almost all exchangers and also has a large transaction volume.
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:37:47 AM

Dogecoin has been one of the longest lasting Cryptocurrencies even though I am yet to see a single usecase or much technological development behind it, even when Binance listed it, CZ said it was listed because if it's community and not because of it's development leaps, I guess the Cryptocurrency community can be accomodating if you have been a round for a long while even if you are just sitting there doing nothing.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:09:02 PM

Dogecoin is supported by many famous people in the cryptocurrency world, and even has a listing at Binance without having to pay for a free alias listing fee. I just think that in the future, Dogecoin will be an attractive investment because it is traded on almost all exchangers and also has a large transaction volume.

That's certainly true, mate. It's odd to see such an abandoned and old coin being supported by a large number of crypto exchanges. This is probably because of the benefits Dogecoin provides which are fast transaction speeds and low fees. It's a great cryptocurrency for sending micropayments at a fraction of the cost. What once started as a joke, ended as a serious investment for people worldwide. Of course, Dogecoin's total supply makes it terrible as a store of value. That's why it's best to use it as "digital cash" than anything else.

McAfee somehow noticed how prominent Dogecoin has been within crypto land, which led him to talk positively about it. I believe that he has invested heavily into Dogecoin because of his high optimism about it. But we all know that it's impossible for Dogecoin to go to the moon in terms of price, because it's a highly-inflationary cryptocurrency. Still though, Dogecoin could go to the moon in terms of user adoption. As more people become aware of its benefits, the Dogecoin blockchain will grow to new heights. Time will tell us whenever Dogecoin will survive for the foreseeable future or all the other way around. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:29:07 PM

Follow John McAfee word and you could end up with a bad result for sure.. We all knew that dogecoin is a shit coin that still alive because it big supporter. Other then that dogecoin has no values at all to make it worth to invest and to hodl on. With it own infinite supply i dont thing its will bring any good to dogecoin.. Its just a pump and dump coin at my eyes.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 05:49:26 PM

Dogecoin is a pure manipulative coin, it has no real value at all, no technology or real assets or something. But some whales use it to move the market, DOGE is being pumped periodically.

The DOGE community is very large, loyal and powerful. Obviously there are whales who do manipulation with DOGE, as it is a currency which is relatively easier to manipulate. But it is different from the other shitcoins, due to the sizable user-base. It is a coin that is loved by a lot of people (for various reasons), and hated by even more.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 06:01:42 PM

Follow John McAfee word and you could end up with a bad result for sure.. We all knew that dogecoin is a shit coin that still alive because it big supporter. Other then that dogecoin has no values at all to make it worth to invest and to hodl on. With it own infinite supply i dont thing its will bring any good to dogecoin.. Its just a pump and dump coin at my eyes.
Doge was created for the purpose of being a meme in the electronics market but has been adopted by many programmers and users. The symbol of a dog looks very cute. I found the doge community to be very good and to have regular users. The technology of doge is old and difficult to improve. I agree with Doge being an easily manipulated crypto. In fact, the doge was pumped up to 50% in 2018.

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:11:52 PM

The DOGE community is very large, loyal and powerful. Obviously there are whales who do manipulation with DOGE, as it is a currency which is relatively easier to manipulate. But it is different from the other shitcoins, due to the sizable user-base. It is a coin that is loved by a lot of people (for various reasons), and hated by even more.

That's certainly true, mate. Dogecoin's community is unlike any other we've ever seen in crypto land. Despite being largely abandoned by its devs, DOGE doesn't seem to die. Many people support Dogecoin because of the benefits it provides relative to other cryptocurrencies on the market. Its inexpensive prices and huge supply, makes it a great cryptocurrency for micropayments. Not only that, but DOGE can be easily manipulated across the market without any additional costs involved. The cryptocurrency is rather stable in price, compared to other popular cryptocurrencies on the market like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Dogecoin brings many possibilities within the Blockchain industry, which has gathered the attention of even the most prominent figures within the mainstream world (like McAfee, Musk, and even Buterin).

If DOGE becomes popular, maybe McAfee's prediction about it will come true after all. No one knows what exactly will happen in the future, as crypto behaves in strange and bizarre ways. One day, a cryptocurrency can be in its ATHs while the next day it could be all the way down the drain. As far as I know, Dogecoin has never reached more than $0.01 per coin. But if it goes way beyond that price in the future, many Dogecoin "hodlers" could become extremely wealthy. If you believe in the cryptocurrency, you would invest in it for a long time no matter what it's said in the mainstream world. Otherwise, you'd be losing your time. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
memedennis

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 04:22:37 PM

i really doubt if the  price of dogecoin can get as high as 1000 satoshi in the nearest future  even with its use case, but let us watch and see how McAfee prediction works . anywhere when he said "moon" he didn't indicate the level of mooning , so a little above the current price could be a " moon'
Dangki01021991

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 05:45:39 PM

With what we have done and a good future, I believe that dogecoin prices will grow steadily. I am also expecting that John McAfee will be right, Dogecoin is the cryptocurrency that is preparing for a big rally.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 05:52:29 PM

Have you read anything about Doge..? If you had done some research on it then you would know that it will never be a mainstream coin. In the world of crypto "purpose" is an important thing to have in order to grow. Doge was created to show the world that anything can get pumped in this market.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pham_Kinh_Kong

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 05:58:43 PM

John McAfee is the most popular public figure in the cryptocurrency industry that many people know, he has very bold and special statements. This time, he confirmed that Dogecoin is one of his favorite cryptocurrencies that advises people to pay attention to this coin. I was also fascinated by what he said.
dewin

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 09:06:51 AM

I would laugh my balls off if Dogecoin became the defacto stable coin used for getting in and out of other coins. What a complete FU to the world that would be.

hahaha, same. His words will make DOGE more popular
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 10:37:33 AM

John McAfee is the most popular public figure in the cryptocurrency industry that many people know, he has very bold and special statements. This time, he confirmed that Dogecoin is one of his favorite cryptocurrencies that advises people to pay attention to this coin. I was also fascinated by what he said.

but I was quite surprised when he said that every tweet made was paid, he got a pretty big number for every tweet around $105,000. so every tweet he makes is FUD.
Xcode7

Activity: 1120
Merit: 414

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 10:45:20 AM

I would laugh my balls off if Dogecoin became the defacto stable coin used for getting in and out of other coins. What a complete FU to the world that would be.

I also saved some dogecoin, but what I see here, is McAfee really honest about his response? Or just advertising? We do not know what is happening behind the scenes. Such as not a setting as well, this is one alternative also to invest right? Maybe some underestimate dogecoin in cryptocurrency, but for another option I don't think it hurts

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
dewin

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 11:20:27 AM

I also saved some dogecoin, but what I see here, is McAfee really honest about his response? Or just advertising? We do not know what is happening behind the scenes. Such as not a setting as well, this is one alternative also to invest right? Maybe some underestimate dogecoin in cryptocurrency, but for another option I don't think it hurts

imo he might be serious and advertising at the same time, or just laughing but it could turn out that will happen
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 11:23:17 AM

Well!!

We all are aware that Elon Musk has publicly stated that Dogecoin is one of his favorite cryptocurrencies. At present Dogecoin found a new fan,
John McAfee, the most popular public figures in the crypto industry. John has agreed that Dogecoin is cryptocurrency gearing up for a big price rally.

What's your take on this, will dogecoin price surge up?
John McAfee is right in the world of many senior  crypto , but that is not to say that all his predictions will be correct. I don't think Altar Coins will go into good position this month. Alter coins will take a lot of time to get into good positions.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 11:30:22 AM

Well.. if a coin such as DOGE becomes a stablecoin, then that can mean only one thing - something is seriously wrong with the current state of cryptocurrency market. How can a coin that was created just for joke become a stablecoin, with more than $100 million in market cap? And this is happening when a number of really good coins are going down in the market.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 01:49:23 AM

Have you read anything about Doge..? If you had done some research on it then you would know that it will never be a mainstream coin. In the world of crypto "purpose" is an important thing to have in order to grow. Doge was created to show the world that anything can get pumped in this market.

Dogecoin was created as a joke cryptocurrency without any use cases for the mainstream world. But it turns out, people have found a use for Dogecoin over time. What once started as a joke, ended as a serious cryptocurrency used for micropayments all over the world at the fraction of a cost. With no scalability improvements whatsoever, Dogecoin has been able to stay relevant next to Bitcoin and other prominent cryptocurrencies within the mainstream world. I guess McAfee has found Dogecoin to be a "hidden gem" because of its superior capabilities than Bitcoin (which are lower fees, and faster transactions). It's also extremely inexpensive, becoming much easier for anyone to get started using crypto via Dogecoin itself. At times, Dogecoin's price is "pumped" by a small margin. So far, Dogecoin has been unable to get past $0.01 per coin. I doubt that it'll go to the moon anytime soon because of its limitless supply.

Nonetheless, McAfee is known to talk positively about most cryptocurrencies trading on the market today. Considering that no one takes him seriously, his positive comments about Dogecoin might not have an effect over its long-term price whatsoever. But if somehow McAfee's prediction comes true, many Dogecoin holders will become extremely wealthy in an instant. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 02:08:32 AM

Well.. if a coin such as DOGE becomes a stablecoin, then that can mean only one thing - something is seriously wrong with the current state of cryptocurrency market. How can a coin that was created just for joke become a stablecoin, with more than $100 million in market cap? And this is happening when a number of really good coins are going down in the market.
certainly not be interesting if the doge becomes a stable coin, of course it will be more difficult to find profits from market fluctuations. I think with the reputation of a doge with low costs in transactions, it can attract people to use their products, so they are interested in investing, to develop this project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: