Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:12:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to buy using Bitcoin  (Read 1459 times)
kentrolla

Activity: 1582
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 08:29:11 AM

it is safe as long as you know what you are doing letting random stranger hold your money is a no go becausee you letting them and and letting them scam you. it better to do you own research to know what you will do and when you will do it. only you has a responsiblity to do what you do in the crypro world

Yes it's also suggested to do plenty of research and seek review from those people who are already into it as they will be able to provide better insight as our instinct can fail us sometime. There are lot of scam sites like this who do extensive marketing just to trap newbies as the tenured users can easily make out the difference between genuine and fake sites.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
camaund

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:35:44 AM

People need to understand that by taking away trust from banks (and credit card, payment companies etc) you also acquire the responsibility that was entitled to them. Now no one can take your money unless you let them. The freedom granted by bitcoin also gives you the responsibility to research where and with who you spend your bitcoin.

Finally, if you get scammed, hacked, bamboozled then you learn from it, lick your wounds and become wiser in how to prevent these risks. In this bitcoin space you need to put the big boy pants and be more proactive. DYOR.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:05:34 AM

Hello:
I am new to cryptos and I must say that my first experience has been a bad one, I recently visited antminerusa.com and purchased some hardware, that was about 10 days ago, I paid using BTC, now the site is no longer available, its been down for 3 days maybe a bit more, this lead me to think this website is a scam.  Now what should I do to recover my BTC, if the purchase where made using a credit card, I would report it to my bank and they could void or cancel payment, but with BTC what should I do?, if there is nothing that I can do, then it is obvious that using cryptos is a scammers paradise because there is no protection to buyer (that I know), unless there is a way to introduce the complain in the chain in order to reverse payment.
This is the transaction id 30dc4f431ac3db1949b330ab8cd31d1bb019d4831e24cd7cd7f4215fca73073b if anyone could share some light I would appreciete it.
You cannot actually blame it to bitcoin alone, there are plenty of people who are using bitcoin as a mean of payment and most of it are successful. You were just unlucky that you didn't checked out the credibility of the website you are buying to. Next time, make sure that the site you are going to buy with the use bitcoin is trusted so you can avoid giving out money to the scammers.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 05:29:25 PM

Hello:
I am new to cryptos and I must say that my first experience has been a bad one, I recently visited antminerusa.com and purchased some hardware, that was about 10 days ago, I paid using BTC, now the site is no longer available, its been down for 3 days maybe a bit more, this lead me to think this website is a scam.  Now what should I do to recover my BTC, if the purchase where made using a credit card, I would report it to my bank and they could void or cancel payment, but with BTC what should I do?, if there is nothing that I can do, then it is obvious that using cryptos is a scammers paradise because there is no protection to buyer (that I know), unless there is a way to introduce the complain in the chain in order to reverse payment.
This is the transaction id 30dc4f431ac3db1949b330ab8cd31d1bb019d4831e24cd7cd7f4215fca73073b if anyone could share some light I would appreciete it.
You cannot actually blame it to bitcoin alone, there are plenty of people who are using bitcoin as a mean of payment and most of it are successful. You were just unlucky that you didn't checked out the credibility of the website you are buying to. Next time, make sure that the site you are going to buy with the use bitcoin is trusted so you can avoid giving out money to the scammers.
Well, that's right, it depends on the site or establishment that you are going to pay using your bitcoin. You must check first if it's legit and also you should check first the review and background of that site or establishment to avoid any problem with your transactions because bitcoin payment is not reversible. Sometimes laziness will bring us into a failure transaction, we must take this a lesson to learn and don't let it happen again.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:00:21 PM

Hello:
I am new to cryptos and I must say that my first experience has been a bad one, I recently visited antminerusa.com and purchased some hardware, that was about 10 days ago, I paid using BTC, now the site is no longer available, its been down for 3 days maybe a bit more, this lead me to think this website is a scam.  Now what should I do to recover my BTC, if the purchase where made using a credit card, I would report it to my bank and they could void or cancel payment, but with BTC what should I do?, if there is nothing that I can do, then it is obvious that using cryptos is a scammers paradise because there is no protection to buyer (that I know), unless there is a way to introduce the complain in the chain in order to reverse payment.
You should have investigate at first to know if the site is legit in the first place. Not because it is related to bitcoin it doesn't mean that it is always legit. unfortunately we cannot reverse transactions done through bitcoin. I feel sorry for you but you should move on.
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 11:31:02 PM

Hello:
I am new to cryptos and I must say that my first experience has been a bad one, I recently visited antminerusa.com and purchased some hardware, that was about 10 days ago, I paid using BTC, now the site is no longer available, its been down for 3 days maybe a bit more, this lead me to think this website is a scam.  Now what should I do to recover my BTC, if the purchase where made using a credit card, I would report it to my bank and they could void or cancel payment, but with BTC what should I do?, if there is nothing that I can do, then it is obvious that using cryptos is a scammers paradise because there is no protection to buyer (that I know), unless there is a way to introduce the complain in the chain in order to reverse payment.
You should have investigate at first to know if the site is legit in the first place. Not because it is related to bitcoin it doesn't mean that it is always legit. unfortunately we cannot reverse transactions done through bitcoin. I feel sorry for you but you should move on.

Thats one of the downside of blockchains and cryptos which is difficult to do reverse transaction. If you are dealing with scammer and frauds it is highly chance that you can't expect some refunds and return back. Unless the site you are buying or purchasing something using bitcoins or buying bitcoins itself is legitimate you won't expect any kinds of these experiences.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:18:33 AM

So many people are trying to take advantage of the man nymity of cryptocurrencies and scam people of their hard earned funds. Always make sure any marketplace you are trading on is well known in the industry and probably have also read positive comments about people receiving their orders. Don't make any purchase from new websites else you will lose your money. I don't think you will get your money back so learn the lesson from this experience and stay safe!

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
jcpone

Activity: 685

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:19:20 AM

Hello:

Bitcoin is safe and it is really helpful too, but Bitcoin can be a tools or way to use by someone who has a bad intention to anyone.
Just like the Website you used were you think it is trusted shopping online who bitcoin accepted but in the end its not a good one.
the site platform was not accessible anymore, in short you are already  victimized by it with the scam site. So, take this as a lesson.
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:31:56 AM

Hello:

Bitcoin is safe and it is really helpful too, but Bitcoin can be a tools or way to use by someone who has a bad intention to anyone.
Just like the Website you used were you think it is trusted shopping online who bitcoin accepted but in the end its not a good one.
the site platform was not accessible anymore, in short you are already  victimized by it with the scam site. So, take this as a lesson.

I think before we decide to buy on an online website, we need to make sure that the online store was really trustable. So we don't have to afraid if they will trick us although they can do that with ease. After we can get the right information about the website, we can continue to buy a product from them.

He has a good lesson in this case, and he can prevent to get the same experience in the future. He can also tell other people to avoid the unknown online website if they can not get the right info. We need to search before we buy anything from them.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 09:36:48 AM

If you are buying from recognized brands and top-notch websites then I don't see a problem at all because it is no different than using Paypal or fiat to buy goods and services. I f you are purchasing stuff though, from unknown sites, I would prefer to use an escrow or if it is for large amounts, get some kind of contract legally drawn up first before handing over my Bitcoin. Some people are buying houses with BTC, so of course, I would highly recommend that they put some legal contracts in place to facilitate a smoothe transaction.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:49:36 AM

If your transacting on a trusted site or establishment then there should be no problem or
hassle at all. I think it's more alluring to some shops and sites having bitcoin as modes of
payment. It would be safer if a return policy option is also offered and available since it's
not like real money or credit that can reverse the process and return the valued amount of
a product or service. Just try to avoid any suspicious transactions and sites that might
eventually lead to scams, apparently there are a lot that going around.
dessyhodin97

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:00:03 AM

it's supposed to be though, but maybe because of price instability some people wont trust to have it as means of payment
Anegg

Activity: 469

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:24:41 AM

Hello:
This is unfortunately a sad reality when using bitcoin. If you do not carry out the appropriate research you will always get bitten in the backside, not only for bitcoin but all forms of payment. However, it is most dangerous when using bitcoin as it is completely irreversible. Some banks may be able to offer a refund if you paid using credit card or even better, payment processors such as paypal would definitely help you get your money back.

The safest thing to do is research the websites and merchants you are purchasing from to ensure that they are reputable before sending any bitcoin. In fact, holding bitcoin is probably the best thing to do instead of spending it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 01:40:13 PM

This incident is straight to your fault, At first, you have to justify very carefully about the reviews and feedback though nowadays reviews are being created by hired people. whatever when you got faced such an incidence then it might be your fault because of that website chose by you and the payment system is not taking any responsibility to carry out the blame of any website. You know a lot of people are being involved in paying Bitcoin around the world, Yeah it's true this Bitcoin transaction can't reverse and it's the limitation of Bitcoin so far. I think Bitcoin is doing well and it's getting accepted in many platforms, so your experience doesn't reflect on it and you are responsible for your deeds.

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 01:50:01 PM

You should've researched about the site or you can even post this through a post in this forum asking if that is a legit site. And your title is misleading btw.
I'm sorry to say this but you can't now have the chance to reverse the wrong in your transaction. Since transaction in bitcoin is irreversible. To answer your topic question, yes it is safe to buy with bitcoin. But, be sure that the site is trustworthy so that no issue will occur.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Mr. Spasybo

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 03:23:16 PM

In some countries, you just can own BTC, but are not allowed to use BTC in trading or buying anything.
So if you use bank internet account to buy or sell BTC, you will have problem with police Smiley
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 03:47:54 PM

Depends on what website you make the purchase but most of them are safe and you can use them without problems. I have bought with Bitcoin a lot of games until now or I even paid bills on my local grocer store who accepts bitcoin at this MINI ATM. I hope in the next years we can buy more and more things from top websites and we can have a huge gamma of products from when we can choose.
I don't know how things are in Asia or America but in Europe you can buy a lot of things with Bitcoin and even ethereum and in my country in some city you can already pay your bus with crypto which is super nice for those who are students.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 04:01:27 PM

if there is nothing that I can do, then it is obvious that using cryptos is a scammers paradise because there is no protection to buyer (that I know),
well the buyers can simply do a quick google search and find reviews of the merchants that they are trying to use. specially when it is a website that is selling mining hardware! when you find negative reviews or in this case nothing at all (since it is apparently brand new) that should raise some red flags for you to not use them.

since this website has the word "antminer" in it, you can contact the real company's website (https://www.bitmain.com/) and ask whether they have any kind of affiliation with antminerusa.com, this site may simply be abusing their brand name to scam people.

the protection that you as a buyer could use is an escrow which at its simplest way can be a 2 of 2 multi signature address between you and the merchant but the best way is to use a third party who has no stakes with either side and do a 2 of 3 multi sig.

unless there is a way to introduce the complain in the chain in order to reverse payment.
sorry, bitcoin transactions are not reversible.
Buyer is not looking for first on google about the website before sending his bitcoin, we have asking at the group about information website trusting, any one have make payment at this website or not, we are looking at payment method only use bitcoin or not, but if trusted website always have many kind of payment e currency not only bitcoin.
emelyjus

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 05:57:45 PM

Hello! Bought in the store https://asicworlds.com/product-category/grin-coin-miner / model bitmain antminer S17 PRO. Excellent model that brings a steady income. The store is super.
Woshib

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 01:06:51 AM

I'm sorry for your loss, but lesson learned, next time when using crypto or any other payment method you need to do your researches if the website is legit or not , even if you were paying with your credit card or PayPal you still losing money, thats sounds better to use PayPal and Open a case later , but if your order was a $1M order, you wait 10 days order not received and you open a case and wait for PayPal to verify and wait for seller reply. the thing to do is to avoid all shady websites. stay with trusted ones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: