Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:58:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 [956] 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 ... 1103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread -- 2021/22 winner - Real Madrid!  (Read 129357 times)
Ahli38

Activity: 826
Merit: 738

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2022, 12:54:10 AM

Of course I'm very bad that I didn't get to watch the second leg match between Villareal and Liverpool because it looks like a very stressful match especially when Villareal managed to score 2 goals in the first half. But Liverpool's response in the second half with 3 goals proved they deserved to advance to the final compared to Villareal. Obviously I have to congratulate those who have reached the final, and that is just one step away with the title.

For the next match, I hope Manchester City will also make it to the final even though the second leg is played at Real Madrid. A 4-3 win in the first leg should be a good capital to hope for success in the second leg, I'm looking forward to this match and certainly won't miss it.
Indeed, the match between Villareal and Liverpool was a little tense. and it's a shame if you missed it. because before the game started I suspected that Villareal would not be able to score against Liverpool. but they gave me an unexpected surprise. although in the end Liverpool were able to turn things around in round 2. because at the beginning of the match Liverpool seemed a bit careless. and the victory they deserved.
congrats to liverpool.

but I also appreciate that villareal that can come this far is already a good achievement.

for manchester city which is in good form, i think it has a big chance to win the game. but real madrid always surprises in the 2nd leg. it will be a very fierce match

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
mumang siat

Activity: 472
Merit: 56

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 12:58:24 AM

Someone actually said an all-english team is boring? You don't have to watch or bet if you feel that way hehe. I prefer Liverpool vs Real Madrid right now but it doesn't really matter if the Finals is played by two team from the same league or not. What's important is they actually earned a spot there. I remember some All-English Finals and I thought the match was so intense.
Now that Liverpool have secured a ticket to the Champions League final this season, last night's match was won by Liverpool, then waiting for another match between Real Madrid and Manchester City, and later who will win the match will be against Liverpool in this season's Final, Liverpool played very relaxed in the first half, so they conceded two goals, but in the second half Liverpool played well enough, so they were able to score 3 goals, I would like Liverpool to play Real Madrid in the Final
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2231

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2022, 01:19:54 AM

Someone actually said an all-english team is boring? You don't have to watch or bet if you feel that way hehe. I prefer Liverpool vs Real Madrid right now but it doesn't really matter if the Finals is played by two team from the same league or not. What's important is they actually earned a spot there. I remember some All-English Finals and I thought the match was so intense.
I don't feel like that, Champion and Premier League have a different atmosphere. If this happens, Manchester City will be determined to get the first time title. I don't have a choice also when it happens. we have to see tonight, Madrid has many experiences in the champions league while The city is not enough but, the squad has already qualified for the winner. both are only waiting for the little mistake.
I think the atmosphere of the champions league must be different from any league because the Champions League is an arena for the best teams in their respective leagues, so the winner deserves the title of best of the best. Real Madrid has a great history in the Champions League but Man City with all its composition is also an opponent to be reckoned with. So whoever will face Liverpool in the final is definitely a strong team that deserves to be a champion candidate.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1501

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 01:56:26 AM

Fans should be proud of their team, Villarreal almost made it but their breathe wasn't enough for a comeback in full time. After it went 2-0 Liverpool was very nervous but when first goal came the atmosphere changed quickly. Villarreal was already the underdog and they had a great Champions League season. I don't know when they will achieve it again. Liverpool is in finals, let's see which team will be their opponent. Manchester City has advantage for now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bobrox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 02:26:24 AM

Fans should be proud of their team, Villarreal almost made it but their breathe wasn't enough for a comeback in full time. After it went 2-0 Liverpool was very nervous but when first goal came the atmosphere changed quickly. Villarreal was already the underdog and they had a great Champions League season. I don't know when they will achieve it again. Liverpool is in finals, let's see which team will be their opponent. Manchester City has advantage for now.
Applause standing for Villareal fighting on second leg champion league last night almost success make Liverpool have play on extra time before losing 2-3. I think high pressure on first half show by Villareal most fantastic and scored 2 goals but they was forget active with attacking and loss chance with defensive area. But the achievement from Villareal most fantastic and they are stronger team success scored 2 goals to Liverpool. Although have forget with champion league next season but Villareal have impressive performance trough eliminated top team from Juventus until Bayern Munich.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 03:05:23 AM

Another technical masterclass from Unai Emery and Jurgen Klopp. Unai promised that it is going to be a different game in Spain. Liverpool had to work hard and suffer for this victory. The goals from Boulaye Dia and Francis Coquelin in the first half put Liverpool under pressure. But the turnaround came in the second have immediately the £50million Columbian Luis Diaz was introduced. He became an instant terror to the defense of Villarreal and Liverpool turned the game around. Like warriors Emery and his squad fought for survival but I think the god of soccer has decided that Liverpool would be the champion of Europe this season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Razmirraz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 405

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 03:14:51 AM

Thanks to Villarreal for providing such a great spectacle, the first half became the stage for Villarreal. As I've said before, Liverpool are not an easy team to beat.  Liverpool took advantage of the second half after the Villarreal players ran out of breath. Three goals from Liverpool players in the second half made Agg 2-5.
Congratulations to Liverpool for making it to the final, all Liverpool staff and their loyal fans deserve to celebrate the success of their favorite team making it to the final.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Despairo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 833

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2022, 03:16:30 AM

Right, at least Villarreal giving a good fight against Liverpool unlike the first leg, they really got humiliated by Liverpool. It seems Villarreal is put all their power and stamina on the first half, but the second half Liverpool comeback and beat Villarreal. It was expected Villarreal would lose since their best striker e.g. Danjuma didn't play. I don't know what's the reason Unai Emery make that decision.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1304

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 03:34:42 AM

Right, at least Villarreal giving a good fight against Liverpool unlike the first leg, they really got humiliated by Liverpool. It seems Villarreal is put all their power and stamina on the first half, but the second half Liverpool comeback and beat Villarreal. It was expected Villarreal would lose since their best striker e.g. Danjuma didn't play. I don't know what's the reason Unai Emery make that decision.
Liverpool in the first half played as if they were already in the final, but Villarreal had a different opinion and they were determined to win. The second half put everything in place, Liverpool woke up and showed who is stronger on the field. Today will be a very interesting match, Real Madrid is not going to give up just like that, but City are in great shape. I think that the second leg may not be as open as the first one was, and City will not lose, maybe there will be a draw.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 04:24:18 AM

Liverpool in the first half played as if they were already in the final, but Villarreal had a different opinion and they were determined to win. The second half put everything in place, Liverpool woke up and showed who is stronger on the field. Today will be a very interesting match, Real Madrid is not going to give up just like that, but City are in great shape. I think that the second leg may not be as open as the first one was, and City will not lose, maybe there will be a draw.
Liverpool great come-back in the second half against Villarreal was remarkable. The semi finals was really tough and entertaining to watch. Villarreal scored in the early minutes of the game to them infront in the game. Then score another close to stoppage time. Villarreal boss, Unai Emery really needed a comeback in the first halve an got it. Later on, when the game starts second half. A lot of things change in the game, Villarreal then applied a defensive game in the second half. While the Liverpool boss, made an early changes in the early minutes of second half, substitute Jota for Diaz. The pattern of the reds was forcing and dominating the game while Villarreal pulled back hoping to get a draw in the second. But failed when Fabinho strike the ball and the goal keeper failed to get hold of the ball.l, which make the game 2-1. Later on, Sadio mane and Diaz shine in the game, to put Liverpool in front. As for the Villarreal side, Capoue was issued his second yellow in the game and was out. Liverpool thrashed Villarreal 3-2 making the score aggregate 5-2. The reds have finally sealed their place in the champions league finals.

Free space
zaim7413

Activity: 1260
Merit: 332

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 04:28:20 AM

One place has been filled by Liverpool in the final, Liverpool are lucky because the opponent is easier than the other semi finalists. Even though Manchester City won in the first leg, not necessarily Man City was able to maintain the victory at the Bernabeu. Real Madrid are in great shape, going into the Second leg in high spirits as Real Madrid have just secured the La Liga trophy. Both teams will show mutual buying and selling of attacks, Real Madrid want to catch up with them, while Man City want to get away goals to increase the victory.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 571

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2022, 04:29:51 AM

Villareal put up a great match in the first half but it all fell apart after Liverpool turned things around to score 2-3 honestly it was an interesting match I guessed wrongly thought the match would not be this exciting but congrats Liverpool to another final.

There are many quotes on social media that mohsalah wants Real Madrid to return to the final he wants revenge after being injured earlier which had to leave the field and Liverpool lost, if this meets again then there is a possibility that mohsalah will reply with a win, I hope this can be met and they will figth back.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1112

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2022, 04:34:12 AM

Villareal put up a great match in the first half but it all fell apart after Liverpool turned things around to score 2-3 honestly it was an interesting match I guessed wrongly thought the match would not be this exciting but congrats Liverpool to another final.
Just watched the match in the first half, and honestly thought that Villareal would repeat their success, they managed to put pressure on Liverpool and didn't want to watch my favorite team get eliminated so I preferred not to watch the second half match, when I saw the final score it was quite surprising for Liverpool to come out from the pressure and scored three goals and proved they deserved to be in the final

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RILWAN

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 04:38:17 AM

Villarreal was supposed to repeat the success their recorded in the second half of the match how can Liverpool come from zero goals to 3 scores in the second half quiet an amazing play by Liverpool.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Davidvictorson

Activity: 994
Merit: 841

Livecasino.io

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 04:40:02 AM

Just watched the match in the first half, and honestly thought that Villareal would repeat their success, they managed to put pressure on Liverpool and didn't want to watch my favorite team get eliminated so I preferred not to watch the second half match, when I saw the final score it was quite surprising for Liverpool to come out from the pressure and scored three goals and proved they deserved to be in the final
What a superb comeback from Liverpool. I am happy that they have reached the final. Villareal deserves some praise too for a great first half in which Liverpool in all honesty was not the better team. Not always the most beautiful football to watch of Villareal this Champions League campaign but truely impressive. For a team that played less than ten years ago in second Spanish league and is only 7th in la liga, is knocking out Bayern and creating a game like this against an outstanding Liverpool truely remarkable!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 04:53:49 AM

It was a high intense classic and interesting match. The first half display they put on show exactly why they are in the semis and they did make Liverpool suffer.  Villarreal surprised Liverpool in the first half dominated the game. In the second half, Liverpool dominated, showed them that they are more experienced than Villarreal. Liverpool team are unstoppable and difficult to play against. Tactically, they are a good side and have good players that can shoulder responsibilities and also have a rebrand system of football call Counter press system. Villarreal fought like hell in the first half, but switched to a defensive game plan and let Liverpool run them ragged.
Asiska02

Merit: 680

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2022, 05:08:57 AM

Villarreal was supposed to repeat the success their recorded in the second half of the match how can Liverpool come from zero goals to 3 scores in the second half quiet an amazing play by Liverpool.
Villarreal was not the better team to win the semifinals and head to the finals. Liverpool are the favourite for that. Villarreal played such an interesting game during the first half but couldn’t defend their goals to the end of the match. Luiz Diaz really made a great change to the Liverpool team when he came in the second half. I am not surprised Villarreal lost the match to Liverpool but they played a very nice game in the first half that deserves an accolades being given to them.
It was a very fierce battle till now for Villarreal, having knocked out top teams in Europe to get to this stage, they earned my respect from now. Hard luck for them this time but am sure they’ll do better next season.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Asiska02

Merit: 680

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2022, 05:15:35 AM

There are many quotes on social media that mohsalah wants Real Madrid to return to the final he wants revenge after being injured earlier which had to leave the field and Liverpool lost, if this meets again then there is a possibility that mohsalah will reply with a win, I hope this can be met and they will figth back.
What an interesting match this is going to be when Liverpool meets Real Madrid in the finals. Mohammed Salah will definitely want a comeback for what happened when they met last in the finals. But it will be more interesting if Sergio Ramos was still in Real Madrid. But I don’t see Real Madrid qualifying to the finals today. Manchester city played great game and have higher chances of qualifying than them, but let’s watch out tonight and see.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2022, 05:40:26 AM

Liverpool in the first half played as if they were already in the final, but Villarreal had a different opinion and they were determined to win. The second half put everything in place, Liverpool woke up and showed who is stronger on the field.
Liverpool wasted their advantage by allowing Villareal to have a very early goal that gives Villareal players more belief on what they can do. If Liverpool were not conceded too early, Villareal will not fight too well like that. Anyway, Klopp did his great jobs in rest time after the first half. Liverpool played more seriously and better in the second half.

Now they have a third Champions League final in last 4 seasons. It is very impressive and a good mark on how strong they are.

It is unbelievable to see Villareal scored two goals in the fisrt half and equalized the aggregated result like that. It is more surprising to see Liverpool scored 3 goals and come back. One more surprise, two goals of Liverpool scored under scrotch of Villareal goalkeeper.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 05:40:53 AM

Villarreal's struggle and unyielding spirit should be appreciated unlike in the first match where Villarreal couldn't do much at Anfield, where in the match this morning Liverpool were almost surprised by the hosts Villarreal who scored 2 goals in the first half through Boulaye Dia's goal and a header goal from Francis Coquelin opened hope for the hosts, but everything changed in the second half where Liverpool showed that they are strong candidates to win the Champions League this season where Liverpool successfully made a comeback by scoring 3 goals at once in the second half which put Liverpool ahead on aggregate 5- 2 and qualify for the finals against the winner between Manchester city and real Madrid

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Pages: « 1 ... 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 [956] 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 ... 1103 »
  Print  

Jump to: