Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:02:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 [1004] 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 ... 1103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread -- 2021/22 winner - Real Madrid!  (Read 129354 times)
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2022, 02:07:20 PM

Conceding a lot of goals? Do you expect a match with so many goals in regular time? Personally, I rather expect a very even game, where Liverpool tries to make the game and use its strong offense, and Real listens to counterattacks to successfully complete them through its strong midfield and Benzema. This is usually a constellation of very few goals in regular time.
Yes, isn't that possible? I enjoyed a lot of Real Madrid games and they have weaknesses in defense and that's the reason why I said there could be a lot of goals in the Champions League final this season. Manchester City managed to let Real Madrid concede 5 goals in 2 semi-final legs and 4 of those 5 goals only in the first leg, this is another reason why I think there are a lot of goals in the final.

But when what I thought ended up going wrong it was a very natural thing because the final is a completely different match. Compared to Real Madrid, I think Liverpool are still a stronger team defensively.
For me it's probably a lot of goals, I prefer to hit each other in the final isn't it interesting when the number of goals is high in the final?
I also assume the same as you Real Madrid always concede a lot of goals, but always return more goals too but anything can happen but in the final it will be tougher I just expect a big surprise.

I still haven't judged Liverpool completely because they still have some important matches in the league we don't know if the players will be all fit or not, obviously we can make an analysis after the EPL league is over for my observers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2022, 02:37:52 PM

For me it's probably a lot of goals, I prefer to hit each other in the final isn't it interesting when the number of goals is high in the final?
I also assume the same as you Real Madrid always concede a lot of goals, but always return more goals too but anything can happen but in the final it will be tougher I just expect a big surprise.

I still haven't judged Liverpool completely because they still have some important matches in the league we don't know if the players will be all fit or not, obviously we can make an analysis after the EPL league is over for my observers.

A big game with a great atmosphere like the Champions League I think of course Real Madrid and Liverpool will try to play it safe and minimize mistakes because as we know, in the Final the team that scores first usually they will try to play more defensively. And as for Liverpool, I think they have to choose between the FA Cup or the Champions League because it is impossible to play their regular players in those two games without having a substitute.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
blackbold

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 03:39:12 PM

Real Madrid v Liverpool is going to be a great match I think. Real Madrid have come a long way and they have had very tough opponents so far. Compared to Liverpool, they had tougher opponents after the group stage for sure. But this doesn't show that they are better than Liverpool now of course. Liverpool can even be a more challenging opponent for Real Madrid. I don't expect them to be complacent of course. I just hope to see a big rivalry in this match and both teams can score. And I believe Real Madrid will be reaching the title.

The Benzema effect is undeniable in Real Madrid. I hope he has his day against Liverpool. If he plays very well, we will watch a great game. Stars like Vini Jr and Benzema on one side, and stars like Salah and Mane on the other. I'll watch it like a Star Wars scene where the strong fight. No matter which team wins this final, it deserves this trophy.
Both teams have equally great attackers, Real Madrid and Liverpool are both scary in the attack line that always bombards the opponent's defense. In the match later, there may be one team that has succeeded in suppressing it, both Real Madrid and Liverpool. It will be the main weapon to achieve victory.

Liverpool is a strong team and a candidate to win the champions league title. We can't underestimate this club and this star team, led by coach Klopp, but given what happened with Real Madrid's struggle to reach the final it was tough and they are in the highest mental state and highest level of offensive efficiency, Liverpool have to be physically prepared and don't be afraid. made a mistake. all this needed Liverpool who will face Real Madrid. I have no doubt that Liverpool are capable. But Real Madrid is closer to winning the champions league. This Real Madrid has proven how they never give up.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 04:14:50 PM

Real Madrid v Liverpool is going to be a great match I think. Real Madrid have come a long way and they have had very tough opponents so far. Compared to Liverpool, they had tougher opponents after the group stage for sure. But this doesn't show that they are better than Liverpool now of course. Liverpool can even be a more challenging opponent for Real Madrid. I don't expect them to be complacent of course. I just hope to see a big rivalry in this match and both teams can score. And I believe Real Madrid will be reaching the title.

The Benzema effect is undeniable in Real Madrid. I hope he has his day against Liverpool. If he plays very well, we will watch a great game. Stars like Vini Jr and Benzema on one side, and stars like Salah and Mane on the other. I'll watch it like a Star Wars scene where the strong fight. No matter which team wins this final, it deserves this trophy.

To be honest I think both the teams deserve the Champions League trophy and I really don't often say this. Teams have played really well and they have very well proved themselves. I also hope the very best for Benzema in the finals. And that will surely take him one step closer to the Ballon d'Or. I am sure that this is going to be a very interesting final. I am ready for any surprises.
The Real Madrid squad must support Benzema to win the Ballon d'Or at the end of his career, if Real Madrid can win the Champions League, this is Benzema chance to win the Ballon d'Or. Benzema has made the best contribution to Real Madrid this season, anyone would agree that Benzema is the Real Madrid player who has shone the most this season. Without Benzema in the squad, Real Madrid had a hard time scored goals.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
Odusko

Activity: 896
Merit: 509

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2022, 04:30:22 PM

Several times I get information from the facebook homepage which sometimes appears, the information I get is about the new format changes that will be implemented in the 2024/2025 season, and it looks like this is official from UEFA which previously I thought was just a hoax or something like that. The first change is about increasing the number of contestants, from 32 to 36 and for the second change is not using the group stage. But they're going to have a competition format or something like what might be called a mini league or something like that, I haven't looked further either. Regarding this, I personally just hope that whatever format is used, at least the competition to enter the Champions League does not make it easy, because if it is made easy, the competition for Champions League tickets will no longer be competitive and exciting.
It doesn't matter if the format of the Champions League will change again in the future, but of course I will convey the same hope because when it gets easier this competition is no longer interesting. I haven't found any news about the changes or plans yet, but maybe we'll find out soon enough when the rules are official.

Champion league is for real champions and of the change in the format will result in making the UEFA Champions League less competitive then I would find the new format not welcome by football fans, but am well aware of how knowledgeable the organizers are so whatever format their introduce it can only make the competition more competitive than ever.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Luzin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 779

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 04:33:34 PM

Of course both coaches want all their players to be in the best condition. They will do that too. Maybe Madrid are a little more relaxed because they already have the La Liga title. For Liverpool, they still have the FA final today. They also have a chance to win the EPL, so Liverpool have more chances to get injured the players.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 04:43:07 PM

Of course both coaches want all their players to be in the best condition. They will do that too. Maybe Madrid are a little more relaxed because they already have the La Liga title. For Liverpool, they still have the FA final today. They also have a chance to win the EPL, so Liverpool have more chances to get injured the players.

This is an old problem of English clubs in European competitions.
English clubs have more domestic competitions than clubs from other countries and many more matches, and a very long and exhausting domestic football league.
Pep and Klopp have not been happy with such a situation for a long time and are trying to change it but without success.
Of course, it's all about money, but because of that, English clubs are less competitive in European competitions and have much less time to rest and prepare for such important matches.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
tranthidung
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4006

Farewell o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2022, 04:53:01 PM

The Real Madrid squad must support Benzema to win the Ballon d'Or at the end of his career, if Real Madrid can win the Champions League, this is Benzema chance to win the Ballon d'Or. Benzema has made the best contribution to Real Madrid this season, anyone would agree that Benzema is the Real Madrid player who has shone the most this season. Without Benzema in the squad, Real Madrid had a hard time scored goals.
Benzema is a central of Real Madrid attacking system and he gets support from other players. In return, he has contributed a lot for Real Madrid in this season. They can not either win La Liga or go far like this in Champions League if Benzema did not score too many goals to help them come back after were lead by opponents, from PSG to Chelsea and Manchester City.

If Real Madrid win Champions League, only one match, the final in Paris, Benzema will very likely to win Ballon d'Or.

It seems that if no big injuries happen, two teams will almost have their best players for the final according to Sportsgambler.com's table for injuries and suspension

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
uchegod-21

Activity: 938
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 04:54:38 PM

<snip>

What you said is happening already. Salah has been forced out of the game because of injury. I believe he would have continued but Jurgen may be saving him for Champions League finals. If he stress him the more, he might not be available for Champions League finals.
Liverpool players are under pressure and they might have fatigue for the finals. The second half of the FA cup has started already and Chelsea seem to have found their way into the match. We will expect a better play this second half. I'm off to FA cup thread.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 703

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 05:22:42 PM

Several times I get information from the facebook homepage which sometimes appears, the information I get is about the new format changes that will be implemented in the 2024/2025 season, and it looks like this is official from UEFA which previously I thought was just a hoax or something like that. The first change is about increasing the number of contestants, from 32 to 36 and for the second change is not using the group stage. But they're going to have a competition format or something like what might be called a mini league or something like that, I haven't looked further either. Regarding this, I personally just hope that whatever format is used, at least the competition to enter the Champions League does not make it easy, because if it is made easy, the competition for Champions League tickets will no longer be competitive and exciting.
I dislike this new format UEFA is coming up with; basically the new format will be based on seedings, the big eight will play teams ranked 28-36, who will be interested. It will fixed so the big teams reach last sixteen and make it more difficult for lesser teams to get where they did this year. It's quite disappointing to say the less. This is a lesser version of the super league. It's all about money and truth is there is absolutely no reason to change the current format at all.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 05:34:21 PM

Liverpool will be drained of stamina more than Real Madrid because they are still running several important matches besides the Champions League final. Now they are playing against Chelsea And it's not something easy, even until the 89th minute the score was still 0-0, the possibility of the match will continue until the penalty shootout, this is really tiring for them.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
minairia3

Activity: 1470
Merit: 326

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 06:24:20 PM

<snip>

What you said is happening already. Salah has been forced out of the game because of injury. I believe he would have continued but Jurgen may be saving him for Champions League finals. If he stress him the more, he might not be available for Champions League finals.
Liverpool players are under pressure and they might have fatigue for the finals. The second half of the FA cup has started already and Chelsea seem to have found their way into the match. We will expect a better play this second half. I'm off to FA cup thread.

118 minutes have been played in the match and neither team has scored. and this is really bad news for Liverpool because they cannot afford to give their players so much playing time right before the Champions League Final. this will surely get some players fatigued and that is not ideal for Liverpool at all.  by the looks of it, this match is surely going to be decided by penalties.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 06:36:59 PM

Liverpool and Real Madrid match will always be interesting and entertaining because of the kind of players the both teams possess. Real Madrid have been performing very well in all their all there match  but I'm still very sure that Liverpool tougher than real madrid,  not that Real Madrid can't win Liverpool,  they are both great teams to watch.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2022, 06:38:13 PM

A big game with a great atmosphere like the Champions League I think of course Real Madrid and Liverpool will try to play it safe and minimize mistakes because as we know, in the Final the team that scores first usually they will try to play more defensively. And as for Liverpool, I think they have to choose between the FA Cup or the Champions League because it is impossible to play their regular players in those two games without having a substitute.
That's realistic, because the player's condition factor determines the outcome of the game. And that is very important if you want to place a bet. Because I support Madrid of course, from the beginning I would bet for Madrid. In the game, Liverpol is a little neat, but Madrid's effectiveness will certainly make them better. What I didn't expect was that Madrid were hot too late to fight. This happened in the previous round. Madrid made all the fans afraid of losing, but in the end they were able to win.
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 07:15:55 PM

That's realistic, because the player's condition factor determines the outcome of the game. And that is very important if you want to place a bet. Because I support Madrid of course, from the beginning I would bet for Madrid. In the game, Liverpol is a little neat, but Madrid's effectiveness will certainly make them better. What I didn't expect was that Madrid were hot too late to fight. This happened in the previous round. Madrid made all the fans afraid of losing, but in the end they were able to win.
Real Madrid's mental steel must also be a concern for Liverpool because they will not give up until the final whistle.
Oh yes, Liverpool today have successfully won and won the FA Cup title from Chelsea. They have to finish the match with a penalty shootout. Congratulations to Liverpool on the title they won today.

Odusko

Activity: 896
Merit: 509

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2022, 07:18:51 PM

Now that Liverpool has won the FA cup finals the next is the champion league which is just two weeks away from now, congratulations Liverpool for tonight winning and hoping for more we are the champion of this season.
The game was tough but Liverpool narrowly won over Chelsea which is an indication that the champion league between Liverpool and Real Madrid will be tougher but Liverpool will surely have the upper hand.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1899

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 07:36:17 PM

If the number of teams participating in the Champions League has increased, but the number of countries in the UEFA zone has not, then do you think it has become easier to get into the Champions League or not?  Roll Eyes I think the answer is obvious.
In my opinion, the new format is complete bullshit that is made for only one thing: to ensure that all top clubs get into the playoffs, protecting them from lucky outsiders. And this was done for one reason: the fight against the Super League.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hyudien

Activity: 1974
Merit: 591

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 07:40:46 PM

Now that Liverpool has won the FA cup finals the next is the champion league which is just two weeks away from now, congratulations Liverpool for tonight winning and hoping for more we are the champion of this season.
The game was tough but Liverpool narrowly won over Chelsea which is an indication that the champion league between Liverpool and Real Madrid will be tougher but Liverpool will surely have the upper hand.
Liverpool victory in the FA Cup is still not worth the heat in the Champions League Final which is much more stressful. They both have a winning mentality, so it's very appropriate for Real Madrid and Liverpool to meet. Although actually Liverpool's task is still quite solid in the Premier League and it becomes their biggest challenge. Moreover, the difference with Manchester City is getting thinner, it slightly makes Salah and his friends have the motivation to continue to play perfectly with quite a lot of risk.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 07:46:52 PM

I can also remember something from the Champions League final a few years ago, when both teams already faced each other. Then there was a head orl for the goalkeeper of Liverpool who then committed 2 blunders that resulted in Real Madrid taking the title. In that respect, Liverpool still have something to make up for against Madrid. Liverpool is slightly favorite.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2022, 08:09:24 PM

<snip>

Yea I thought as much, it was not a serious injury to Mohamed Salah but jurgen Klopp didn't want to risk it, because they have the champions League which is a very important competition more than the fa cup if you ask me, I also think if Manchester City win their game against West ham tomorrow, Jürgen Klopp will give up and feed in his second eleven in their game against Southampton on Tuesday, he will see it as an opportunity to rest some of his key players, especially now that he has started losing key players and Fabinho absence was felt in today's game.

Stake VIP wager
Pages: « 1 ... 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 [1004] 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 ... 1103 »
  Print  

Jump to: