Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 [1088] 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread -- 2021/22 winner - Real Madrid!  (Read 129354 times)
CryptoPanda

Activity: 882
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 12:17:33 PM

I'm really curious about one thing especially and it is what manager we are going to see managing PSG as of next season. Pochettino is still rumoured to be sent from the team in this summer but there isn't still any clarification about that. Let's say that he is going to be sent then who will be their next manager? Is it going to be Zinedine Zidane as many people are hoping to see now? Or is it going to be an unexpected one? In my opinion Zidane should be their next manager to help them win the Champions League championship finally.

Zidane would be the best for PSG at this moment. Pochettino hasn't done so well for this team (also considering that isn't so easy to manage PSG). I guess that PSG is in need to be managed from a star that is able to

manage stars. So, Zidane is perfect for them.

Zidane is a good choice, he's good at attacking football but I feel Jose Mourinho has what it takes to get the champions league because of his diverse experience in different leagues, Zidane has only coached Real Madrid and he is still experimental as a manager. If Mourinho is given time he will be able to win the champions league for PSG
Zinedine Zidane and Jose Mourinho are indeed good choices for Paris Saint Germain to be able to compete even stronger in this Champions League. As we know Zinedine Zidane has been successful with Real Madrid in this Champions League. Jose Mourinho is also one of the coaches who can make an underdog team win.
Right, Jose Mourinho won the champions league with an underdog Porto team. I think PSG have to decide what kind of club they want to be and who's going to manage the team. Mourinho is the type of manager they need, PSG locker room needs a manager that's not afraid to discipline the players, Mourinho is known for his temper, he wouldn't tolerate laziness from the players no matter their stats

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 12:34:25 PM

I'm really curious about one thing especially and it is what manager we are going to see managing PSG as of next season. Pochettino is still rumoured to be sent from the team in this summer but there isn't still any clarification about that. Let's say that he is going to be sent then who will be their next manager? Is it going to be Zinedine Zidane as many people are hoping to see now? Or is it going to be an unexpected one? In my opinion Zidane should be their next manager to help them win the Champions League championship finally.

Zidane would be the best for PSG at this moment. Pochettino hasn't done so well for this team (also considering that isn't so easy to manage PSG). I guess that PSG is in need to be managed from a star that is able to

manage stars. So, Zidane is perfect for them.

Zidane is a good choice, he's good at attacking football but I feel Jose Mourinho has what it takes to get the champions league because of his diverse experience in different leagues, Zidane has only coached Real Madrid and he is still experimental as a manager. If Mourinho is given time he will be able to win the champions league for PSG
Zinedine Zidane and Jose Mourinho are indeed good choices for Paris Saint Germain to be able to compete even stronger in this Champions League. As we know Zinedine Zidane has been successful with Real Madrid in this Champions League. Jose Mourinho is also one of the coaches who can make an underdog team win.
Right, Jose Mourinho won the champions league with an underdog Porto team. I think PSG have to decide what kind of club they want to be and who's going to manage the team. Mourinho is the type of manager they need, PSG locker room needs a manager that's not afraid to discipline the players, Mourinho is known for his temper, he wouldn't tolerate laziness from the players no matter their stats

Honestly, it seems to me that Mourinho’s time has passed and that he is no longer a top coach with new ideas, as he was 10 years ago at his peak.
I think there are a lot better coaches than him right now, more innovative and modern, like Guardiola or Klopp.
There is another problem with Zidane. While coaching Real Madrid he achieved great results in the Champions League, but not so much because of the system or the game plan, but more based on the individual quality of the players.
That’s why he was much worse with Real in the Spanish football league and doesn’t have a lot of Spanish league titles.
I’m not sure they’re a good choice for PSG.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 12:40:55 PM

the mentality on the European stage is needed in the Champions League, and only a few teams have that mentality, Manchester City don't have it. I agree with you even though Manchester City just signed Erling Haaland but Man City can't be favorites just because of that.
maybe my prediction Liverpool is a strong candidate to win the UCL next season besides Real Madrid.

Regardless of any considerations regarding Man City, I still believe City is a candidate from the Premier League who will play in the UCL final next season.
Although City were only satisfied with last season's UCL semifinals, Haland's arrival will provide an opportunity for City to perform better than last season.
I'm more worried about munchen and madrid as man.city barrier in ucl, because liverpool is in the same league with city so maybe the city is used to liverpool, while munchen and madrid they might only meet in this ucl competition and it will be difficult to predict the play of these two teams
Manchester city has always been the favorite to win in the European Champions league in recent seasons, especially with the arrival of Erling Haaland to the Etihad stadium, which will add ammunition as strong as Manchester city, especially as Haaland is such a prolific player, but problems arose for Manchester city when they reached the semifinals and also their finals are often difficult against teams from Spain and also Germany such as the defeat to real Madrid in the semifinals a few months ago shows that Manchester city is not a team with a winning mentality in Europe despite appearing so extraordinary from the preliminary phase to the semifinals, let alone they grab the trouble when facing Real Madrid

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 01:00:06 PM

Despite everything, we shouldn't overlook Lionel Messi's performance last season. I also confirm that he isn't as good as his old times here. Isn't it completely normal? Because he isn't a young player anymore and he is playing for a completely different team after devoting his career to Barcelona for so many years. I'm still confident that he will play better than this next season. Besides I don't expect him to return to Barcelona anytime soon too.

Age is what is telling on Lionel Messi not to show his great skill , we all know how Lionel Messi performed when he was in Barcelona,  then he was the world best.  I don't think Lionel Messi can do more than the way he is right now , as he is ageing is performing skill is becoming weak.
Apart from the age factor as well as the game scheme, I think Messi's factor is not very visible. But that does not mean that he is not contributing, he is still contributing well but not as well as at the club he played for before. This is a natural thing when players experience a decline, as previously said Messi is also not young anymore.
The fans have lots of expectation from Messi and Ronaldo - they think that in every match they have to perform wonderful. The expectations are always high, and ofcourse they both tries to come upto the expectation but if in match they are unable to perform then the fans are so much disappointed.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2022, 02:02:34 PM

Despite everything, we shouldn't overlook Lionel Messi's performance last season. I also confirm that he isn't as good as his old times here. Isn't it completely normal? Because he isn't a young player anymore and he is playing for a completely different team after devoting his career to Barcelona for so many years. I'm still confident that he will play better than this next season. Besides I don't expect him to return to Barcelona anytime soon too.

Age is what is telling on Lionel Messi not to show his great skill , we all know how Lionel Messi performed when he was in Barcelona,  then he was the world best.  I don't think Lionel Messi can do more than the way he is right now , as he is ageing is performing skill is becoming weak.
Nature is something anyone should not overlook. The nature can't be cheated. Messi and Ronaldo have played the most amazing football in history of football but they can't perform as it was in 3 seasons ago.
But at their old age, they are still better than many players. Messi is younger than Ronaldo and he is expected to be performing more than Ronaldo by now but I do not understand why it didn't happen so.
Well, let us see how this coming season will be for both great players. I doubt they have anything else new or special to give to football lovers.

They are great, it's time we start thinking them honestly.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 02:11:37 PM

the world has seen both of them are the best players now. Both players received many awards. now they may not be able to perform as well as they used to. maybe even after 1 or 2 more seasons, they will retire as professional players. but they have been in the history of world football. and each of the world's top players carves out their own story.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 02:21:03 PM

I don't really think Messi will go back to Barcelona. We all knew why he left the club. Barcelona wasn't financially capable of paying him again because of the financial difficulties they were encountering. And up til now Barcelona is still financial unbalanced. Although, Messi performance last season was not bad. But, hopefully he will surely perform more better next season. He indeed play in Barcelona for so many years, and will need some quality time to adapt to PSG pattern of playing.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
udidrone

Activity: 2114
Merit: 268

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 02:26:33 PM

the world has seen both of them are the best players now. Both players received many awards. now they may not be able to perform as well as they used to. maybe even after 1 or 2 more seasons, they will retire as professional players. but they have been in the history of world football. and each of the world's top players carves out their own story.

These two players have big names in football, almost no one does not know ronaldo and messi. To date, the two players are ranked 1st and 2nd as the all-time top scorer of the UEFA Champions League. This proves that these two players are part of history in the course of the UCL competition, but that glory may soon be over and age is one of the factors in the decline of Messi and Ronaldo's achievements in football.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
superman184

Activity: 658
Merit: 189

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 03:03:17 PM

These two players have big names in football, almost no one does not know ronaldo and messi. To date, the two players are ranked 1st and 2nd as the all-time top scorer of the UEFA Champions League. This proves that these two players are part of history in the course of the UCL competition, but that glory may soon be over and age is one of the factors in the decline of Messi and Ronaldo's achievements in football.

I think the two players you mentioned earlier have ended their era. We are very lucky to be able to watch them play football, it is very difficult if not impossible there will be another era like they did. But if you look at the top scorers in the history of the Champions League, maybe there are several young players who have a chance to compete with Ronaldo and Messi, namely Mbappe and Halaand. now maybe they have a great opportunity to make a new history because they are both still young.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 03:17:03 PM

maybe there are several young players who have a chance to compete with Ronaldo and Messi, namely Mbappe and Halaand. now maybe they have a great opportunity to make a new history because they are both still young.
I don't think I see that potential in Mbappe right now before he actually left PSG and pursued a career that gave more valuable lessons about an uphill battle, but for a Haaland, his career is definitely quite potential in the future. It's just a matter of waiting for the race between Mbappe and Haaland. On the other hand, we have Vini Jr, Mane, Aubameyang, and many more Spanish League players who can give a new color to the future era.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 703

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 03:27:08 PM

the mentality on the European stage is needed in the Champions League, and only a few teams have that mentality, Manchester City don't have it. I agree with you even though Manchester City just signed Erling Haaland but Man City can't be favorites just because of that.
maybe my prediction Liverpool is a strong candidate to win the UCL next season besides Real Madrid.

Regardless of any considerations regarding Man City, I still believe City is a candidate from the Premier League who will play in the UCL final next season.
Although City were only satisfied with last season's UCL semifinals, Haland's arrival will provide an opportunity for City to perform better than last season.
I'm more worried about munchen and madrid as man.city barrier in ucl, because liverpool is in the same league with city so maybe the city is used to liverpool, while munchen and madrid they might only meet in this ucl competition and it will be difficult to predict the play of these two teams
Manchester city has always been the favorite to win in the European Champions league in recent seasons, especially with the arrival of Erling Haaland to the Etihad stadium, which will add ammunition as strong as Manchester city, especially as Haaland is such a prolific player, but problems arose for Manchester city when they reached the semifinals and also their finals are often difficult against teams from Spain and also Germany such as the defeat to real Madrid in the semifinals a few months ago shows that Manchester city is not a team with a winning mentality in Europe despite appearing so extraordinary from the preliminary phase to the semifinals, let alone they grab the trouble when facing Real Madrid
The influx of excessive money into the club attracted quality players to Manchester City. Manchester City has one of the best teams in Europe. They dominate their domestic league as champions. I think the reason they brought in Pep Guardiola was to win the champions league, they were close this year. I believe they will get the next one.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 974

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 03:29:14 PM

I don't really think Messi will go back to Barcelona. We all knew why he left the club. Barcelona wasn't financially capable of paying him again because of the financial difficulties they were encountering. And up til now Barcelona is still financial unbalanced. Although, Messi performance last season was not bad. But, hopefully he will surely perform more better next season. He indeed play in Barcelona for so many years, and will need some quality time to adapt to PSG pattern of playing.
I think Messi was not very good last year. We all know that he has a very good bond with Barcelona, ​​but to be realistic, we couldn't watch Messi in Barcelona after he transferred to Paris SG. Therefore, if he returns to Barcelona, ​​he will have to sacrifice his salary and play as before. To be honest, I think Messi will retire from Paris SG now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 703

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 03:30:49 PM

The influx of excessive money into the club attracted quality players to Manchester City. Manchester City has one of the best teams in Europe. They dominate their domestic league as champions. I think the reason they brought in Pep Guardiola was to win the champions league, they were close to winning the champions league this year. They started brilliantly. I believe they will get the next one.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
MrcMrc

Activity: 518
Merit: 45

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 03:43:50 PM

I think Messi was not very well last year. We all know that he has a very good bond with Barcelona, ​​but to be realistic, we couldn't watch Messi in Barcelona after he transferred to Paris SG. Therefore, if he returns to Barcelona, ​​he will have to sacrifice his salary and play as before. To be honest, I think Messi will retire from Paris SG now.
I don't think that will be possible for Messi to return to Barcelona like w-jr rightly said the player will retire from his present contract since his time in football is almost up and age is no longer on Messi's side so whatever it is Paris SG fills Messi is under performing in their club that can make his retirement faster.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Luzin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 779

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 03:54:31 PM

I don't think I see that potential in Mbappe right now before he actually left PSG and pursued a career that gave more valuable lessons about an uphill battle, but for a Haaland, his career is definitely quite potential in the future. It's just a matter of waiting for the race between Mbappe and Haaland. On the other hand, we have Vini Jr, Mane, Aubameyang, and many more Spanish League players who can give a new color to the future era.

What do you mean Mane is Sadio mane?
Where did it go? is it to spain? I only heard the news that Bayern Munich had made his offer. Besides, it seems that there is no official news yet where he is going.
Then the young players in spain at the moment only Vini are starting to look better. Aubameyang is already 32 years old, maybe he will start to decline. Hoping the appeal of the league is indeed since the departure of Ronaldo and Messi the Spanish league looks deserted. Seeing a new star might be there but I don't know when. There hasn't been a stable young player like the two of them until old age. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 04:01:30 PM

Then the young players in spain at the moment only Vini are starting to look better. Aubameyang is already 32 years old, maybe he will start to decline. Hoping the appeal of the league is indeed since the departure of Ronaldo and Messi the Spanish league looks deserted. Seeing a new star might be there but I don't know when. There hasn't been a stable young player like the two of them until old age. 
I admit that the presence of Ronaldo and Messi in La Liga has had a huge impact on the League itself, they are the best players of the last decade. Especially for the team they both played for, it was a great time in my opinion. But with the presence of these potential young players, it also gives a new color to the current La Liga.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 04:07:13 PM

I think the two players you mentioned earlier have ended their era. We are very lucky to be able to watch them play football, it is very difficult if not impossible there will be another era like they did. But if you look at the top scorers in the history of the Champions League, maybe there are several young players who have a chance to compete with Ronaldo and Messi, namely Mbappe and Halaand. now maybe they have a great opportunity to make a new history because they are both still young.
I disagree with you that Ronaldo and Mess's era has ended. This two great players have been consistent in the game for more than ten years now winning trophies and scoring notable goals and because they are a bit aged you say their era has ended no, Mbappe and Halaand may be younger like now but they can only try to compete with them but they can't overshadow Ronaldo and Messi till they retire. Ronaldo was affected last season because Man United was in poor form yet his performance was good and he was rewarded as the Manchester United player of the season, Messi moved from Barcelona to PSG, he scored goals, helped the team to win the French League so I think both players are still in the game.
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1239

Cashback 15%

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 04:17:16 PM

Yes, it is funny City are always strong contenders/favorites to win the CL, but they just let us down time and again, last season was no different, after a brilliant display/performance against Real Madrid, they still surprisingly failed to qualify for the final, and yet again let everyone supporting them, inclusing myself, down. I think i have to agree with City having a 'mentality' problem in the CL, they play brilliant football, dominate the games, but just when they should compose themselves and get over the line, they disappoint, it is crazy to say the least.

Haaland has arrived at the Etihad, further increasing their chances and making them top favorites for the crown yet again this season, he could actually be very pivotal, especially in the 18 yard box, there are times when City need someone loitering there, someone to finish off a good move, someone clinical, but is is most times lacking, Haaland could solve that issue, and who knows they could be champions of Europe this season, and break the mentality barrier holding them back.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1899

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 04:41:58 PM

Honestly, it seems to me that Mourinho’s time has passed and that he is no longer a top coach with new ideas, as he was 10 years ago at his peak.
I think there are a lot better coaches than him right now, more innovative and modern, like Guardiola or Klopp.
There is another problem with Zidane. While coaching Real Madrid he achieved great results in the Champions League, but not so much because of the system or the game plan, but more based on the individual quality of the players.
That’s why he was much worse with Real in the Spanish football league and doesn’t have a lot of Spanish league titles.

I wonder how Klopp's innovativeness manifests itself in your opinion? His team plays the same football as 5 and 10 years ago.
As for Guardiola, I can't think of anything about him that would make him stand out among hundreds of other coaches. His only "innovation" is to get a top team and take titles with it - Barcelona then Bayern with which he could not win the Champions League and now City which spend space money on football players but again he cannot win the Champions League.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1115

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2022, 07:09:19 PM

I wonder how Klopp's innovativeness manifests itself in your opinion? His team plays the same football as 5 and 10 years ago.
As for Guardiola, I can't think of anything about him that would make him stand out among hundreds of other coaches. His only "innovation" is to get a top team and take titles with it - Barcelona then Bayern with which he could not win the Champions League and now City which spend space money on football players but again he cannot win the Champions League.

I don't think that only winning the Champions League should suggest the quality of a coach. But in this case, exceptions can be made because Pep Guardiola has a very good team playing under him.
I really think that he should have won the Champions League this time with Manchester City. But they have lost to Real Madrid which absolutely can be said did not have a very good squad, hope they will be able to do better in the next season.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 [1088] 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 »
  Print  

Jump to: