Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:37:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 [1041] 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 ... 1103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread -- 2021/22 winner - Real Madrid!  (Read 129354 times)
Devifajarina

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 07:38:18 AM

It is clear that all football fans must have prepared themselves for a match that will be full of stunning performances from both teams, Real Madrid and Liverpool. Especially for the supporters of each team who must have been preparing to welcome them if they were able to win the title this season. Regardless of who will win this match, I can't wait to see these two teams play.
For now it is very difficult to predict who will win the Champions League this season, both Real Madrid and Liverpool have very open opportunities for now, other leagues have ended this season, so the Champions League is one of the most waiting for people, and tonight is the highlight to see who is the best club this season and hopefully the game really provides good entertainment for all football lovers

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.right85

Activity: 910
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2022, 07:46:04 AM

I think it's balanced in terms of both fans, I'm not really a big fan but I chose Real Madrid as a bet that will win history again this season, it can't be denied that anything can happen including Liverpool so this is a match that is highly anticipated, however both of them will score that goal i need to bet tonight.

Seen on some social media there are many parties going on where everyone will watch together and this is the peak where the match will start again for that we need a party at the same time.
Yes, it's going to be a great game, amazing atmosphere in the stadium, I think both teams will be going for a 4_3_3 formation.. nobody is a favourite and nobody is an underdog but I will surely put my money on Madrid to win because of their experience and history at this stage of the competition, but Liverpool will give them a good fight and if Madrid is not careful they might end up being sorry for themselves.. Liverpool players will be more hungry for the title than this Real Madrid side..so it all comes down to concerntration and mental strength..both teams have the qualities to win this match so I will just cross my leg and have a good time watching these two great teams fighting for the champions League title..

My guys will be coming around to watch it with me because this is not a kind of match you watch alone ..there will be plenty of discussions , arguments and so on and those elements makes it more interesting..can't wait for kick off

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
dwminer1

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2022, 07:49:19 AM

In today's match, my bet is for Liverpool to win. The Reds have already won two trophies this season, the FA Cup and the League Cup. Both after wins in penalties. I do not rule out that today we will see a similar scenario and the match will be very even.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2022, 07:51:31 AM

It is clear that all football fans must have prepared themselves for a match that will be full of stunning performances from both teams, Real Madrid and Liverpool. Especially for the supporters of each team who must have been preparing to welcome them if they were able to win the title this season. Regardless of who will win this match, I can't wait to see these two teams play.

In this final match Liverpool must really prepare a winning mentality if they want to win from Real Madrid, besides that, I think there are 5 Real Madrid players who might make Liverpool difficult in this match, including Benzema, Vinicius Junior, Luka Modric, Casemiro and also Courtois. Especially in Liverpool's defence, if they are able to make Benzema difficult later, it will be a very good opportunity for Liverpool to continue to score goals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 676

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2022, 08:07:51 AM

Liverpool always wins from behind, in their previous match, their opponents will make the first goal score before Liverpool will make an equalizing goal and thereafter press to make more goal scores to win the game. A similar event may play out today but I think Liverpool should be more consistent this final game and not allow real Madrid to make an early goal because Real Madrid is a strong defensive club that will easily walk away with an early goal in any match. This championship final is Real Madrid's most prepared for the match and all hands will be put on the desk just to secure their winning and if given the slightest opportunity there will make good use of it so ultimately both clubs are out for the winning and one team must win either during the 90 minutes or a penalty shot out, Liverpool fans are more excited at the moment making it look as if the club has won the match already but not so soon their have to wait for the game to be played out and let the gods of soccer choose who the champion will be this season.
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1587

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2022, 08:17:29 AM

Liverpool may have an advantage. It's called neuro11
A small team that takes care of the mental strength of athletes. For free kicks, corner kicks and penalty shoot-outs, they help every player to have control over his emotions. They work with Klopp and the first successes are two finals and 17 of 18 successful penalties. In the League Cup final against Chelsea 11:10 everyone scored and in the FA Cup 6:5, here only one missed. It looks like it's working.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Despairo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 833

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2022, 08:28:50 AM

For now it is very difficult to predict who will win the Champions League this season, both Real Madrid and Liverpool have very open opportunities for now, other leagues have ended this season, so the Champions League is one of the most waiting for people, and tonight is the highlight to see who is the best club this season and hopefully the game really provides good entertainment for all football lovers
Of course it will! The previous match Real Madrid vs Manchester City is really close and exciting match, Manchester City and Liverpool are completely similar regarding their power. Based on predicted line up, Liverpool let in Fabinho and Alcantara even they're recently had an serious injury. I wonder with their perform in this match, does the injury will affect or not, though they're already recovered.
Ahli38

Activity: 812
Merit: 733

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2022, 08:32:20 AM

about 10 hours to go to the match. I can't wait for this match. I decided not to bet. because I really can't predict these two teams.

then I will prepare snacks and lots of drinks that will accompany me and my friends to watch this much-anticipated match together. Are you prepared for the final match?

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 08:46:02 AM

about 10 hours to go to the match. I can't wait for this match. I decided not to bet. because I really can't predict these two teams.

then I will prepare snacks and lots of drinks that will accompany me and my friends to watch this much-anticipated match together. Are you prepared for the final match?
In my country we have inconstant power supply this might make me miss the match. The best option is to go to a fast-food spot, restaurant  or hotel that have viewing center. The gate fee or entrance charge is that you just buy a bottle off any drink. Although the prices of these drinks are usually inflated but it is worth buying. These viewing centers are even far better because many football supporters would be present to cheer their team. It promises to be a very entertaining match and I am sure Real Madrid would win the Champions League. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2022, 09:39:18 AM

A few hours from now, Liverpool fans will be facing the most decorated team of the Champions League and they have no idea what's coming their way! If you watched how they easily swept Manchester City the Champions of England under the carpet, imagine what they will do to Liverpool....this is was over even before it started, let's go Madrid  Roll Eyes Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
junmisakiro

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 09:45:36 AM

A few hours from now, Liverpool fans will be facing the most decorated team of the Champions League and they have no idea what's coming their way! If you watched how they easily swept Manchester City the Champions of England under the carpet, imagine what they will do to Liverpool....this is was over even before it started, let's go Madrid  Roll Eyes Grin
it's not that easy mate, Man City was defeated because their mentality was very low on the UCL stage, while Liverpool is the second most team to have won the UCL trophy after Real Madrid. it proves that they have a strong mentality on the European stage. and also Liverpool's quality this season has been superior, they won't be easy to beat, and also I think they have a very big potential to win  Grin
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 09:51:26 AM

Yes it is hard to predict which one will win the final match but you can bet on other markets such as BTTS, Over/Under, etc. Best thing to do is to find bookmaker that offer special promotion for the final match. If you like to bet on anytime goal scorer, you can try duelbits because there is a promotion for this final match. The promotion is doubled odds, so you get double odds if you win your bet in this anytime goal scorer market. For more information, kindly check https://duelbits.com/promotions/ucl-final-double-odds

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
GiftedMAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2022, 09:57:30 AM

In my country we have inconstant power supply this might make me miss the match. The best option is to go to a fast-food spot, restaurant  or hotel that have viewing center. The gate fee or entrance charge is that you just buy a bottle off any drink. Although the prices of these drinks are usually inflated but it is worth buying. These viewing centers are even far better because many football supporters would be present to cheer their team. It promises to be a very entertaining match and I am sure Real Madrid would win the Champions League. 

Watching the game in a viewing center is the best for me because you will get to see different club supporters and fans there, you will also see Liverpool and Real Madrid fans watching the game, shouting, jubilating when their team scores goals and most times arguing about the center referee's decisions. Most viewing centers make more money in matches like this because everybody is eager to watch and see the team that will emerge as the winner of this season's champions league between Liverpool and Real Madrid.  The better team should win.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1587

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2022, 09:58:46 AM

A few hours from now, Liverpool fans will be facing the most decorated team of the Champions League and they have no idea what's coming their way! If you watched how they easily swept Manchester City the Champions of England under the carpet, imagine what they will do to Liverpool....this is was over even before it started, let's go Madrid  Roll Eyes Grin

Liverpool are strong favourit, but I don't think Real Madrid are so bad as the odds say. Liverpool win x2,05 and Real win x3,40, that's a big difference. Well, in football everything is possible, so I believe in many goals and a great final today. I think the winner will be decided in the 90 minutes without extra time.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2022, 10:13:01 AM

it's not that easy mate, Man City was defeated because their mentality was very low on the UCL stage, while Liverpool is the second most team to have won the UCL trophy after Real Madrid. it proves that they have a strong mentality on the European stage. and also Liverpool's quality this season has been superior, they won't be easy to beat, and also I think they have a very big potential to win  Grin
If we look at the performance of Real Madrid in the process of reaching the final round, it can be considered that their journey is very tough, where they managed to beat PSG, Chelsea, and Man City. Well, even though Real Madrid can get rid of a lot of big teams, that doesn't mean they can easily beat Liverpool because I think both Real Madrid and Liverpool are at the same level, so they both have an equal chance of becoming the Champions League winner.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 10:14:35 AM

A few hours from now, Liverpool fans will be facing the most decorated team of the Champions League and they have no idea what's coming their way! If you watched how they easily swept Manchester City the Champions of England under the carpet, imagine what they will do to Liverpool....this is was over even before it started, let's go Madrid  Roll Eyes Grin

Liverpool are strong favourit, but I don't think Real Madrid are so bad as the odds say. Liverpool win x2,05 and Real win x3,40, that's a big difference. Well, in football everything is possible, so I believe in many goals and a great final today. I think the winner will be decided in the 90 minutes without extra time.
I actually think the opposite, I think it is very likely that the game can be up to 120 minutes or it can be determined until the penalty shootout. these two teams are very strong teams this season, both have a great chance to win the UCL trophy this season so I think the match will be very fierce and it is possible to get to extra time.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1212

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 10:21:40 AM

I think Salah put a great target on his back with that "we have a score to settle with Real Madrid"  statement. It will make them do all they can to stop him from playing his game on Saturday. Probably, the intent of his statement was to motivate his team mates but I believe Madrid players and fans will see that as a threat for revenge that will bring another dimension to the finals tomorrow. Let's wait and see who wins the battle.

You're right he did, but I bet you, he did that on purpose. Salah will probably be totally nullified and totally taken out of the game, but if that happens, then Real lose 2 or 3 players doing that, just like most teams do when they try that.

1 man for 2 or 3, that's the sacrifice Liverpool want Salah to make.

Hope we get an exciting match anyway!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 11:18:51 AM

A lot of bookmarkers are pointing to Liverpool as the favorites in this final today maybe because they are yet to understand that odds don't play football and most times punters lose funds because they focus more on odds instead of form, history, and experience. The game is going to be a strong final so judging by the statistics we will have few goals and the goal may come during the first half of the game or before the 90-minute. Based on form and experience I see Real Madrid as the favorite in today's final.
zuzie

Activity: 1470
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 11:26:46 AM

If we look at the performance of Real Madrid in the process of reaching the final round, it can be considered that their journey is very tough, where they managed to beat PSG, Chelsea, and Man City. Well, even though Real Madrid can get rid of a lot of big teams, that doesn't mean they can easily beat Liverpool because I think both Real Madrid and Liverpool are at the same level, so they both have an equal chance of becoming the Champions League winner.

And vice versa, Liverpool have also gone through a difficult match to reach the Champions League final. Liverpool managed to bring back inter, milan, and atletico madrid, yes we know those three teams are the rulers in their respective leagues. Real Madrid will be the 2nd team from La Liga to return because of Liverpool  Cheesy
Let's hope it happens, a few hours before the game starts, the odds don't change much

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 12:07:10 PM

Liverpool have to learn from previous final that no more mistakes from them because Madrid is a typical team that is able to take advantage of even the smallest opportunities to score goals and regarding bet options i'm very confused to make a choice because although Liverpool the favourite but Madrid also very strong from their mentally and it proven from their previous matches that Madrid were successfully got epic comeback and won the match

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 [1041] 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 ... 1103 »
  Print  

Jump to: