Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:27:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY DOES BOUNTY PROJECTS TAKE TIME TO ENTER A MARKET  (Read 2705 times)
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:42:02 PM

I Notice that most projects that conducted bounty finds it difficult to enter the crypto market especially a quality market. i think most are afraid of been dump.
what are the possible reasons why tokens takes too much time before getting listed on exchange.   

Every Bounty project has no difficulty entering the store and especially for large exchanges. Entering the exchange also requires a fee that does little. However, exchanges also do not want to receive easily on the company. There are many requirements that the company should be able to run. Exchange does not want when there is a fake company.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:09:35 PM

I Notice that most projects that conducted bounty finds it difficult to enter the crypto market especially a quality market. i think most are afraid of been dump.
what are the possible reasons why tokens takes too much time before getting listed on exchange.   

maybe for ICO project, there will be a delay on listing, and the reason is not because the project run a bounty campaign during the crowdsale mate
sometimes the team think if the market is not good enough to add their project on exchange  Wink
but not for IEO project my friend, because IEO project will automatically tradeable on exchange after the IEO done

Phonexy
Copper Member

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 11:53:42 PM

I don't think is bounty project that time to enter exchange market. My observations point to project doing ico. Some of them after collecting huge sum you wunt even hear from them for a very long time. Mean while any serious project with great team irrespective of Bounty they will enter market in due time it doesn't necessarily mean because they did bounty dey start delaying.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:11:37 PM

Most of them are shitcoins and only get reasonable appreciation during a bull market

But the question was about taking time to enter the market. The main reason for that is exchanges don't want to list weak coins without proven and popular teams and lots of marketing. Listing is usually expensive so they need time to get enough funds and even when they have enough they prefer to wait and see if the project is popular enough.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:14:21 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2019, 02:52:12 AM by PuertoLibre

Most of them are shitcoins and only get reasonable appreciation during a bull market

But the question was about taking time to enter the market. The main reason for that is exchanges don't want to list weak coins without proven and popular teams and lots of marketing. Listing is usually expensive so they need time to get enough funds and even when they have enough they prefer to wait and see if the project is popular enough.
The listing policy is clear enough why new projects are afraid to apply for listing on the best exchanges. Teams don't like to pay for the listing which takes weeks for weak projects, the lucky projects have never faced with many documental requirements way back to 2017. There are smaller exchanges that happily agree to list the new projects but it carries risks which can be paid with the reputation of the exchange.  The well-known exchanges never list the small projects from my experience, they also need liquidity providing traders in all altcoin pairs.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:47:12 PM

Projects these days in general, do take some time to enter the market due to the fact that there are too many shitcoins so exchanges take some time in screening them to prevent its users from buying shitty coins. Also, the devs of late do not want to pay much to list in better exchanges so they wait to get listed in exchanges that list for free.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 11:14:39 PM

simple, because it is difficult to attract the interest of investors and traders in this saturated market. If the tokens want to get the most attention from investors and traders, the project must be of high quality and able to list on global exchanges. If not, it will be difficult to develop prices, especially in local exchanges that are less interested.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 10:44:58 AM

The reason is the developer themselves. They are too afraid to spend any money on the exchange site and don’t want to spend money from their pockets. More often then not the coins or tokens are worthless if you think of, the developers are trying to collect as much fund as they can so they charge more.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 11:02:25 AM

Quite right, most companies that making bounties are afraid to list their tokens on exchanges because they think there will be a price dump due to bounty hunters, but we have studied this topic many times and not in all cases the price of a token falls due to bounty hunters , but it’s very difficult for companies to prove it, because there are such people sitting there who are also interested in getting profit from their project and when they decide to list tokens on the exchange by themselves.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 11:19:21 AM

Firstly most ICO projects nowadays are worthless and scams, you have to spend a long time researching for a good project. Second, the whole crypto market is still down and it is affecting also the ICO industry. Third, many projects focus first on the development of their products before the listing process.
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:34:20 PM

To be registered in Exchange I think it requires a big fee. But for me if this project is real and serious, it may cost great to enter the exchange is not a problem.

They have a grip on the roadmap. The project will be listed in Exchange according to the Roadmap. For me they need time because they need all the preparations, so the price does not go down when it is already in exchange.

There are several successful and complete ICO projects that are directly listed in Exchange. But from the years 2018 to date very rare projects like that.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 06:32:38 PM

I dont think that dump is the real reason why they are afraid.
I think that they dont want to pay the listing fee, they have a hard time of spending money on listing , if they know that most likely they will not earn anything and so they spend a lot of time thinking over and researching.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 02:37:08 PM

A lot of these bounty projects take time to enter the market because they have a process they have to follow through, I guess. Most of these exchanges, especially the top rated ones would not like to list just any coin on their site. And again, I totally agree with the fact that they might be trying to avoid the massive dumps that usually come after the airdrops.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 02:53:29 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2019, 03:04:30 PM by Rodeo02

I dont think that dump is the real reason why they are afraid.
I think that they dont want to pay the listing fee, they have a hard time of spending money on listing , if they know that most likely they will not earn anything and so they spend a lot of time thinking over and researching.
I think choosing is the best word for that. Choosing what trading site would be nice to add there token.

Since we all know that listing in exchange also has listing fee owner dont want the payment they paid for listing will be wasted.

Other factor is owner of the project dont really have interest to list thier token in the exchange or use delayed tactics so every one will be freeze and see development of the project first before listing it.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 03:10:15 PM

Lets be real, most of the "modern" crypto projects that are holding bounty campaigns are vaporwave projects or a quick money grabs with almost no potential for further use and adoption, so it shouldn't be surprising they struggle to list on even mid tier exchanges. The "fear" of dumping is probably one of the least important factors of it, the lack of competence of team members is a much bigger one.
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 03:42:17 PM

A lot of these bounty projects take time to enter the market because they have a process they have to follow through, I guess. Most of these exchanges, especially the top rated ones would not like to list just any coin on their site. And again, I totally agree with the fact that they might be trying to avoid the massive dumps that usually come after the airdrops.

Bounty is free marketing. Because almost all of the projects pay with their own tokens. Since the Tokens are in their own hands, they advertise their products for free.
Most projects say they will distribute token worth $ 500,000. But the actual average is the distribution of token worth $ 50,000. If we're optimistic.
Therefore, almost no project wants to miss this opportunity.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 04:11:19 PM

Bounty  hunter  not be trusted  when its come to  tokens  they are  after money  so project  don't trust them. And  the reason why most  project  take long  time to  get their coin or  token listed  is that Crypto  market is not stable right now, also  investors have  limited amount of  money.  but Crypto market has  unlimited coins and tokens so  must  project take their to develop great economics for their  coin or token.   

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 04:12:21 PM

The reason is the developer themselves. They are too afraid to spend any money on the exchange site and don’t want to spend money from their pockets. More often then not the coins or tokens are worthless if you think of, the developers are trying to collect as much fund as they can so they charge more.
The reason you give is very appropriate, because almost all project developers are very afraid of spending their personal money when they want to create a token listing in the market, so they use the time to collect as much funds as they can, even though such things are very logical, but they themselves do not dare take that risk.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 04:33:38 PM

The consequences of free marketing cause the daily struggles among the bounty hunters and the team also use the free power of the bounty hunters without making any prior payment. Their promised bounty rewards are lower than whatever amount worth of ETH they calculated and the listing on the exchange is delayed with the tricky intentions. This intention can be analyzed with the reason why bounty managers are interested to distribute the bounty rewards many months later than stated week timeframe. 
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 04:42:03 PM

which clearly aims to develop more advanced projects and reap profits when the market is on the rise. other than that waiting for the right momentum to avoid dumping and the project does not stop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: