Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:23:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY DOES BOUNTY PROJECTS TAKE TIME TO ENTER A MARKET  (Read 2702 times)
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 12:29:23 PM

Lets just say there are due processes to everything on the crypto currency space.
The processes are slow or faster depending on the personality that handles the projects.

After crowdfunding processes, tokens list immediately, some after few weeks, some after few months, anytime it gets listed, the stability of the price depends on the project community, the token hodlers, the projects product and its viability.

Always dyor, before you join bounty programs, some tokens are due to unlock after a year, some months etc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 12:54:18 PM

I Notice that most projects that conducted bounty finds it difficult to enter the crypto market especially a quality market. i think most are afraid of been dump.
what are the possible reasons why tokens takes too much time before getting listed on exchange.   
If you want to keep promoting new projects you have to get used to delays, I've promoted some since 2019 and only one project sent out the tokens and I was able to sell for good price, I still have like 5 projects that haven't pay hunters till today

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 12:59:10 PM

It's been long since I received tokens in my ETH wallet last, it seems most ERC20 are bad projects, some developers aren't that serious and they intentionally delay the launch, to say the truth delaying won't make a project successful, look at temtum, the project was released while market was in red and it still became successful

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 01:01:07 PM

It's always one delay after the other, if I have to start giving reasons why most projects have this issues I will have to keep writing for hours, there are many reasons that cause the delays, funds, weak team, bad aims etc

What you have pointed out is true. But I would say that the biggest problem is the bounty hunters themselves. There are too many bounty hunters nowadays and too few bounty campaigns available. As a result, we have some users willing to do bounties which have extremely unfair terms and conditions. This gives opportunity for the bounty campaign managers and the ICO promoters, to cheat the participants. The bounty hunter needs to change first. Avoid doing such bounties and in the end the ICO promoters will fall in line.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 01:05:23 PM

I Notice that most projects that conducted bounty finds it difficult to enter the crypto market especially a quality market. i think most are afraid of been dump.
what are the possible reasons why tokens takes too much time before getting listed on exchange.   
The reason is that now there are a lot of cryptocurrencies. And in order to enter the market, the project should be really unique.
The amount of advertising is also important.

pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 01:11:39 PM

If you want to keep promoting new projects you have to get used to delays, I've promoted some since 2019 and only one project sent out the tokens and I was able to sell for good price, I still have like 5 projects that haven't pay hunters till today
I think if many bounty campaigns have been completed but still haven't paid the bounty hunters, then you don't need to promote their projects anymore because sometimes they scam and will harm you.

as much as possible you try to contact the bounty manager and if indeed they don't make payments then you can try to make a scam report on the reputation thread.
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 02:41:42 PM

Bounties projects run for a month or a week it depends on the project it self. It takes some times to enter the market as a new coin/token. Also i remember there is a term and condition if you want to apply on a market. So it make sense bounties project take a long time to enter crypto space.

Seth2009

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2020, 11:59:55 PM

Some exchanges have higher requirements in order for them to list a project, some have higher listing fees... A project that still at it's beginning still don't have enough funds to accumulate other exchanges.. Thats why other projects can't go on exchange

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
rajsimran

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 12:30:56 AM

The amount of advertising is also important.
Advertising is not so important to get listing man. If the project is legit and have value in near future it will be added in exchanger. Maybe 1st time they will add in low quality exchanger but after few months they will be added in good exchanger. Otherwise they should pay for listing their money and many exchanger have many rules and fees, team should be fill all the rules and fees.
Annamike

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 01:37:09 PM
Merited by Chris Barth (1)

For starters there are many reasons to consider while listing a token
1- the Market Condition
2- The type of exchange
3- project Road map e.t.c
Many project tends to follow their road map and hence takes a whole before listing and also if the market isn't that good at the moment, many projects differ their listing so as to enable the market to stabilize before listing while some will also consider the type of exchange as a good exchange I believe wouldn't be that cheap to list in

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Chris Barth

Activity: 569
Merit: 88

Credibility: 999

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 08:38:41 AM

For starters there are many reasons to consider while listing a token
1- the Market Condition
2- The type of exchange
3- project Road map e.t.c
Many project tends to follow their road map and hence takes a whole before listing and also if the market isn't that good at the moment, many projects differ their listing so as to enable the market to stabilize before listing while some will also consider the type of exchange as a good exchange I believe wouldn't be that cheap to list in

Except from that, some project owners take longer time to list sometimes because they know that listing at that moment wouldn't be helpful to the project.

Get a wallet and move some BTCs, here's mine: [12GZz7hegu8VCkJYHSuP3WTXg7LGXgL1vT]
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 08:45:59 AM

fear of dumps is one of them besides that they also want to develop products first and when entering a large exchange the price will be stable because the product has started to be used by many people

princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 08:47:27 AM

The charge to pay an exchange market most especially those that are reputable ones are somehow expensive that  the developer itself can't afford or simply does not want to pay. The money from the bounty campaign may not be enough for the project to be listed in such exchange. Another factor is that the project itselfis not worthy to listed in an exchange. Many projects are just a waste of time and dead token listed in an exchange is just a trash. It should not be there in the first place.  
Greatchu

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 09:26:13 AM

It's either the project team never have any good plan from the beginning or the project have to be delayed for a reason that only the team understands, we all hate delays but not all delays will have a bad ending

TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 10:43:36 AM

It's either the project team never have any good plan from the beginning or the project have to be delayed for a reason that only the team understands, we all hate delays but not all delays will have a bad ending
in my opinion they do such a plan because they want to make the price condition of the token or project not collapse because usually what I know when bounty or airdrop participants get paid then they will immediately exchange it for fiat currency so that it will make the price condition collapse .

HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 07:56:08 PM
Merited by Anait (2), cyclotronmajesty (1), agus040788 (1)

Nowadays a lot of the projects are going for IEO and ICO, even before the initial phase of development is over.The tokens may not be ready to get listed to collaborate with an exchange thatt often takes a long time, because the exchange also does not want to simply put a worth less and new token into their list. Another reason , there maybe a lack of financial stability of the project manager .

armanhusni

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 10:05:27 PM

in my opinion you need to look at every roadmap of a project that is launched, and in my opinion everything is running normally, there is no late  to getting listed on exchange, because everything they do takes time to process anything, because many bounty projects have been completed but ICO / IEO is still running, so we assume that they are taking too long to listed on the exchange, and in my experience, after the ICO is finished they will be listed on the exchange within a maximum period of 1-2 months, and this process runs normally.

forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2020, 10:16:09 PM

I see most of the projects fail to raise enough funds for their development. Due to a lack of funds, they probably cancel the project or deviate from their roadmap. Or even due to budget issues, they are not able to list their token or coin on desired exchanges. Also, since such projects are not backed up with enough money for marketing, they prefer marketing via bounty which is very cheap for them.

Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 10:57:02 PM

I don't think there is any project that is afraid to enter the market because of bounty hunters, remember all powers lies within the team, they can locked bounty reward, delay reward or even reduce allocation. However, I think they have their reasons which might be that they are still developing or have a stipulated time frame which is stated in their roadmap. Another reason might be that, they have exited scam.
Lastly, the ability to control dumping of token price is what differentiates most team; there are projects which dish out large amount of tokens as bonuses to investors which have the potential to crash the price and yet they do nothing about it, while there are others that locks up the bonuses and gradually release them.
Thus, you can see that, there are several reasons which makes most projects to delay listing.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 11:01:54 PM

Not because they are afraid to dump their token, but because their token has no utility at all. A project that has development and usage never afraid to be dumped because they know the future. Bounty campaigns are just wasting the time of every hunters and investors, most of them did not succeed nowadays.

As we all know that exchanges will help to boost the popularity and added some investors of the project, why they don`t want it to list? They have many excuses but the bottom of this is they are scammers. And they don`t want to paid btc on large exchanges because they target is to collect money only for investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: