Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:48:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ideal Time to Accumulate more Alts?  (Read 1139 times)
altcoinEra

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:07:31 PM

Could anybody recommend a miner for mining altoins?
You are searching for used or new one? I can send you some shops on ebay and official resellers as well. What are you keen on?
I need only latest equipment and most advanced one. Are there any options on Ebay? Or I need an official reseller if there are some in US? Where it is better to buy such things?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FreeRunnerM

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:08:32 PM

You are searching for used or new one? I can send you some shops on ebay and official resellers as well. What are you keen on?
I need only latest equipment and most advanced one. Are there any options on Ebay? Or I need an official reseller if there are some in US? Where it is better to buy such things?
Yes, you may find some options on Ebay but they are not 100% safe. It's better to purchase on sites like Globemining.com where I pesonally prefer to purchase
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:09:34 PM

By buy more altcoins do you mean by more ethereum, litcoin, xrp ripple, cardano or some quality altcoin then I can say probably but any waste altcoins that is a futile decision the market is flushing Shit coin down the toilet
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:16:07 PM

Yes, if this goes to the right direction then we might be seeing a lot of changes with the altcoin prices.

Reaching for the price of bitcoin or trying to balance everything. They call it correction here.  Grin
But this will happen if Tether will be taken out or any Stablecoin that had been used by many traders.
With that event we might go back to bitcoin up and altcoin down rule again.  Grin
altcoinEra

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:25:39 PM

Yes, you may find some options on Ebay but they are not 100% safe. It's better to purchase on sites like Globemining.com where I pesonally prefer to purchase
They sell only for US? What miners have you purchased there?
FreeRunnerM

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:27:34 PM

I have purchased 8 days ago S17 pro antiminer. Still waiting for the delivery. They ship worldwide for free but there may be delays
altcoinEra

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:38:01 PM

I have purchased 8 days ago S17 pro antiminer. Still waiting for the delivery. They ship worldwide for free but there may be delays
Yeah, I see. Why S17 pro? And why on globemining com?
FreeRunnerM

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:38:24 PM

Basically as it is the latest version of S generation of antimining equipment. Relatively cheap and productive. I have found their shop here on bitcointalk in one of the mining threads
altcoinEra

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:50:56 PM

Basically as it is the latest version of S generation of antimining equipment. Relatively cheap and productive. I have found their shop here on bitcointalk in one of the mining threads
Yeah, keep me noticed, DM when receive the equipment and share please as I am curious
FreeRunnerM

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:51:18 PM

Yeah, keep me noticed, DM when receive the equipment and share please as I am curious
Sure, let's be in touch!
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:28:19 PM

in any case, the most patient will be able to earn. Now traders are mainly focused on bitcoin trading. Altcoins are bought mainly by investors, averaging losses. it is very risky to enter altcoins for trading now
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:40:39 PM

Altcoins are worth buying when they will show his growth. Now their price is falling and choose the most promising is not possible. Even the strongest alts show not very good results. We need to wait a little bit.

There is no better time to accumulate altcoins than now when they prices are not so high, Buying them now will be more ideal even with Bitcoin on the rise.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 10:50:47 PM

in any case, the most patient will be able to earn. Now traders are mainly focused on bitcoin trading. Altcoins are bought mainly by investors, averaging losses. it is very risky to enter altcoins for trading now
It just for now bitcoin price is so aggressive, it will affecting many traders who will invest in altcoins, instead glancing at bitcoin. Because it is clear, with the current situation, to produce some daily profits through exchange so highly possible. That's right, choosing to invest in altcoin is so heavy this time.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:56:22 PM

Buying altcoins when they're at the bottom is very dangerous. It is necessary to see some kind of support and some hint that the price of such a coin can go up. It is better to buy altcoin a little more expensive, but you will have more confidence that you will make a profit.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 11:01:44 PM

It just for now bitcoin price is so aggressive, it will affecting many traders who will invest in altcoins, instead glancing at bitcoin. Because it is clear, with the current situation, to produce some daily profits through exchange so highly possible. That's right, choosing to invest in altcoin is so heavy this time.
altcoin value now decrese alot  since bitcoin price moves aggresively in market.and maybe reach highest dominance in history , but we should not worry about it .we have to recognize it as our opportunity to accumulate our altcoin amount, especially for main altcoin and another sleeping giant coins.
salty

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:10:45 PM

Guys!

Do you think like me this is ideal time to buy more alts? We got now correction on bitcoin and we test support lines on ltc and eth. So? Buy Yet?
Definitely worth paying attention to ethereum which by the way is not so much worth it.If You really have something to buy coins for,then do not wait and right now replenish your portfolio.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:11:30 PM

Yeah if you think it is the right time and you could earn profit in following days you have to buy it. I think this correction won’t last for a long time, and I’m sure the price will be higher.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:12:29 PM

The most profitable time to buy proven Altcoin proven was in January 2019, but today it is still profitable to buy coins.
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:16:06 PM

Yes, I think it's time to buy altcoins now. The difficulty is to guess with the choice. Because even the strongest altcoins show weak growth and it is very upsetting.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:19:54 PM

The most profitable time to buy proven Altcoin proven was in January 2019, but today it is still profitable to buy coins.
Altcoins isn't yet in the pump and still, we have time to catch those potential coins at a low price. Take this opportunity before we lost that chances.
Have this market gain will surely be seeing in the coming days and we need to fill our bag before altcoins bull run will have it show as we expected to happen it this year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████