Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:54:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
Piastr

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:44:57 PM

As usual, people are saying something without any understanding of the subject they are talking about. Adsana uses drugs that exist for a long time. Nobody tried to use them for cancer treatment before. That's it.

Don't waste your time on such people. Usually, they post 1-2 posts and never come back again. They just completing their signature campaign's task.

Vesna

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 06:31:02 PM

The mankind needs about 200 years to close all factories and to use only green technologies, but even after that the Solar activity will be same or even higher. So, the problem of cancer will be always relevant.

Factories makes up the most of the business worldwide. I know some companies are applying environmental-friendly approach but still the most effective way to manufacture their products is using the factory equipment and chemicals. But in  future, vaccines will be created to lessen the risk of cancer or completely cure it.

A vaccine that will stop all process of mutation of any cell? I don't it is possible in the near future. But we can decrease the risk of cancer right now by improoving factories' facility. And we definetely need projects like this.

There are some cancer vaccines out their right now.  There is even one for dogs for Melanoma a skin cancer.  The challenge with vaccines is that they only work on a certain type of cancer.  In fact, most main stream cancer research works on a specific cancer.  I read an articles last month about a drug they used on cancer patients the destroyed every cancer cell in a persons body.  It sounded very promising until you read the bottom of the article and it said the cancer drug works for only a certain patient with a certain gene in their body.  People with that gene make up is .01% of 1% of the population in the US.  

That is why going that route or the immunotherapy route, they may have a break through but it is limited in who it works on and for what type of cancer.

Our Infusion therapy is not bound by those limitations.  Our treatment kills all cancer cells because it weakens all cancer cells so the chemo can work.  

So, do I understand right, that at the moment you have an unique method of cancer treatment, that nobody else has? Is your therapy can kill all cancer cells on any stage of cancer?

Great question! In fact, if they do, it means that they will have a huge market under their control. Amazing prospect of business development!
cabdersri

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 06:32:24 PM

I have some questions. What types of cancer can be treated by your method? Do you plan to cooperate with veterinary clinics outside your cancer centers?
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:01:12 PM

The mankind needs about 200 years to close all factories and to use only green technologies, but even after that the Solar activity will be same or even higher. So, the problem of cancer will be always relevant.

Factories makes up the most of the business worldwide. I know some companies are applying environmental-friendly approach but still the most effective way to manufacture their products is using the factory equipment and chemicals. But in  future, vaccines will be created to lessen the risk of cancer or completely cure it.

A vaccine that will stop all process of mutation of any cell? I don't it is possible in the near future. But we can decrease the risk of cancer right now by improoving factories' facility. And we definetely need projects like this.

There are some cancer vaccines out their right now.  There is even one for dogs for Melanoma a skin cancer.  The challenge with vaccines is that they only work on a certain type of cancer.  In fact, most main stream cancer research works on a specific cancer.  I read an articles last month about a drug they used on cancer patients the destroyed every cancer cell in a persons body.  It sounded very promising until you read the bottom of the article and it said the cancer drug works for only a certain patient with a certain gene in their body.  People with that gene make up is .01% of 1% of the population in the US.  

That is why going that route or the immunotherapy route, they may have a break through but it is limited in who it works on and for what type of cancer.

Our Infusion therapy is not bound by those limitations.  Our treatment kills all cancer cells because it weakens all cancer cells so the chemo can work.  

So, do I understand right, that at the moment you have an unique method of cancer treatment, that nobody else has? Is your therapy can kill all cancer cells on any stage of cancer?

Great question! In fact, if they do, it means that they will have a huge market under their control. Amazing prospect of business development!

Thanks to this opportunity, they will be able to get huge profits. I want to remind, that this is STo and investors will recieve Security Tokens with a right for dividends. They can become an Apple in the world of cancer treatment. I'm so happy, I've found this project!

Vesna

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:28:17 PM

I have some questions. What types of cancer can be treated by your method? Do you plan to cooperate with veterinary clinics outside your cancer centers?

As CEO said before, they can kill any cancer cells thank's to their revolutional method of therapy. It means that, they can cure all types of cancer without bad side effects.
esofelap

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:52:59 PM

I have never been participated before  in sales by type of service and I am very interested in whether you had a private sale and how much was sold there?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:04:06 PM

Are you planning to burn some tokens in the future in order to reduce the total circulation by the token thereby increasing the price and value of the project?
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 08:18:03 PM

Are you planning to burn some tokens in the future in order to reduce the total circulation by the token thereby increasing the price and value of the project?

I realize that burning tokens in the future artificially helps to increase the price but we plan to help increase the prices another way.  By opening these clinics, show that the treatment really works, and start producing strong revenues and profits.  And paying out dividends on a regular basis.

That will take the prices of the tokens and value up significantly better then to artificially inflating the price by burning tokens.  If you don't have a company that can make revenues and profits you can never long term keep the value rising.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:49:39 PM

how much is total supply of your project? i see on
website: AVAILABLE SECURITY TOKENS FOR SALE 500,000,000 SANA tokens
Whitepaper:
PreSale is up to 100,000,000 (100M) SANA tokens
STO Sale up to 250,000,000 (250M) SANA tokens

can you explain in detail the supply of your project? because I'm a little confused

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 11:36:21 PM

Whitepaper:

can you explain in detail the supply of your project? because I'm a little confused

350M tokens is for the fundraising part.  In the Whitepaper you will see below,  the total allocation of tokens.

RealPrMax

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 03:03:42 AM

Whitepaper:

350M tokens is for the fundraising part.  In the Whitepaper you will see below,  the total allocation of tokens.

The graph indicates that 4% is allocated at airdrop. Has it been conducted yet, or has it already been? I would also like to participate in it.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 04:27:23 AM

The graph indicates that 4% is allocated at airdrop. Has it been conducted yet, or has it already been? I would also like to participate in it.

The Airdrop has not been conducted yet.  We are preferring to use that as a reward for those who significantly help us bring in Investors.
Or can influence a lot of investors.  If that is you can then we can talk when that time comes for the airdrop.

Gary

RealPrMax

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 05:06:13 AM

The Airdrop has not been conducted yet.  We are preferring to use that as a reward for those who significantly help us bring in Investors.
Or can influence a lot of investors.  If that is you can then we can talk when that time comes for the airdrop.

Gary

Fine! I try, I have a lot of friends in social networks and I am active here on the forum, I hope you will invite me too when it will be launched.
Vesna

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:55:16 AM

I realize that burning tokens in the future artificially helps to increase the price but we plan to help increase the prices another way.  By opening these clinics, show that the treatment really works, and start producing strong revenues and profits.  And paying out dividends on a regular basis.

That will take the prices of the tokens and value up significantly better then to artificially inflating the price by burning tokens.  If you don't have a company that can make revenues and profits you can never long term keep the value rising.

As for me, I don't remember any project, which has increased the price of its token by burning unsold tokens. Usually, unsold tokens are burned to save the proportion of tokens distributed to various need. You can burn all tokens, but if nobody needs them, even 1 token left won't cost anything.
Piastr

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:50:25 AM

As for me, I don't remember any project, which has increased the price of its token by burning unsold tokens. Usually, unsold tokens are burned to save the proportion of tokens distributed to various need. You can burn all tokens, but if nobody needs them, even 1 token left won't cost anything.

Well, there can be some effect from burning unsold tokens, but not high and not long, and not always. Usually, utility tokens are burned. But now we are talking about security tokens, which are some kind of assets of the project.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:21:22 AM

Well, there can be some effect from burning unsold tokens, but not high and not long, and not always. Usually, utility tokens are burned. But now we are talking about security tokens, which are some kind of assets of the project.

When projects sell their assets,  they don't destroy unsold ones. I don't think, that it would be a good idea to burn unsold tokens. They can be sold later, when the world will see all prospects of this project.

Piastr

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:56:39 AM

I'm sure it is a ad idea to burn unsold security tokens. I understand why bounty hunters want it, but it is not good for company. At the moment, tokens can be bought in $0.1 per token. In 2 years company will be able to sell tokens in $1 per unit. It will help them to upgrade their bussines greatly.

ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:16:31 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2019, 08:42:34 AM by ValeraGolyb

I'm sure it is a ad idea to burn unsold security tokens. I understand why bounty hunters want it, but it is not good for company. At the moment, tokens can be bought in $0.1 per token. In 2 years company will be able to sell tokens in $1 per unit. It will help them to upgrade their bussines greatly.

Which is good for everyone, including us, bounty hunters. Stronger business will bring us higher profits. I dream to have enough passive income, to forget about job. Cheesy

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:45:23 AM

Which is good for everyone, including us, bounty hunters. Stronger business will bring us higher profits. I dream to have enough passive income, to forget about job. Cheesy

As for me, I have no doubt, that this project has prospects to become the most powerful net of clinics in the world, that treat cancer using so effective method.

Yanina

Activity: 359

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:40:19 AM

As for me, I have no doubt, that this project has prospects to become the most powerful net of clinics in the world, that treat cancer using so effective method.

Just found this thread and it is quite hard to read all 11 pages of it, so I want to ask you, why this project is so good in your opinion?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: