Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:53:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8175 times)
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 09:03:18 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2019, 09:13:41 PM by garyn

90$ is not that much money so even people with small incomes can afford to buy your tokens. People who have invested small amounts will have the same rights as large investors... is that so?  but I of course understand that than large number of tokens you possess, the more possible income.
I agree. 90 dollars is a little money nowadays. But I would already invest a little more. You’ll earn quite a bit.

If one could afford to invest more then you should but you have to be comfortable with what you invest and make sure it is not all the money you had.

Gary
bimtaganile26

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:07:54 AM

Will this be Mainstream ? And how can you be sure that your method will be considered by the veterinarian and if so, will this only Cater the Cancer disease or it can be use in any other Canine illness like Parvovirus which is airborne that makes it more contagious to other canine.
nerttor

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:57:01 AM

90$ is not that much money so even people with small incomes can afford to buy your tokens. People who have invested small amounts will have the same rights as large investors... is that so?  but I of course understand that than large number of tokens you possess, the more possible income.
I agree. 90 dollars is a little money nowadays. But I would already invest a little more. You’ll earn quite a bit.

If one could afford to invest more then you should but you have to be comfortable with what you invest and make sure it is not all the money you had.

Gary
I believe, that here on forum very many people with small incomes but they time from time invest in different projects. This project does not promise a quick profit, but the income is possible from a really working company. And some have already paid attention to it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:36:41 AM

I think that many people understand that the time of fast earnings in cryptocurrency is gradually passing.  Over the past year, very few projects have brought a good income, most were unprofitable. It is time to move on to longer-term investments, but with a more predictable prospect.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:31:50 PM

I agree it's totally changing now. Most of the projects now are becoming a long term investment to everyone but some of those projects use case are like not possible to achieve or giving unbelievable concept. I hope this project can really achieve what they call low cost treatment for everyone. So does the team planning to go to other countries in the future for some seminars or conference for it?

At your service
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:26:21 PM

From what places this project will be affected first? Then is this project will prioritize poor countries that can't afford treatment like this. Because if they will prioritize poor countries that need project like this it will be a big help for them and the people that have cancer.
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:33:33 PM

For me, the price of any token depreciated due to supply and demand in the market. If it drops too deep, then the application of it in practice is not effective at that time. So for your project, I think its application from the moment it hits the exchange.
For example: The holders of your tokens can be redeemed for customer care from your company. Then they will find it useful. And the value when going to the exchange will be maintained. However, I fully believe in your development strategy as well as your team. I will wholeheartedly support this project

I think that these tokens are simply better considered as shares of the company. And you need to move away from the usual laws of the crypto market.

But even if it was a stock, there were times when a large number would be in the hands of some members. And then they can sell for personal purposes or for the profit they gain. What do you think when people speculate to buy in bulk then profit will sell out to the market. ?
[ /quote] Of course, there are always enough sellers in any market. But does it make sense to sell an asset when it is at the bottom? On the contrary, need to buy and invest so far cheaply.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 02:43:47 PM

From what places this project will be affected first? Then is this project will prioritize poor countries that can't afford treatment like this. Because if they will prioritize poor countries that need project like this it will be a big help for them and the people that have cancer.
Of course we need to help poor countries. But first, the project must start successfully, and this requires money and conditions that are for example in America and the project team from America.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Nthert

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 02:52:44 PM

Of course we need to help poor countries. But first, the project must start successfully, and this requires money and conditions that are for example in America and the project team from America.
For the project to be successful, you need to gradually develop it, when finances appear, you can help other countries
bounty.cvn

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 03:27:45 PM

I think that many people understand that the time of fast earnings in cryptocurrency is gradually passing.  Over the past year, very few projects have brought a good income, most were unprofitable. It is time to move on to longer-term investments, but with a more predictable prospect.

I also agree with you. Perhaps we need to change our minds about projects. And investing in this project is like investing in stocks. And we hope it will be as successful as Apple years ago.
bounty.bn

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 03:32:53 PM

I have a little different thought to you.

For a project to be successful, the first requirement is capital from investors. Only then will the project have economic resources to sustain its operation
After the project has developed well, it will then target more people and support people in poor countries.

Thus, the project will both develop well and bring great benefits to the community
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 03:37:38 PM

We are first opening with Canine Cancer Centers in the US.  This will allow us to produce the most revenue which will then allow us to start opening clinics for people.  And yes we would love to go into the poor areas for people.

The one issue I find with that is that we do not or will not have the diagnostic equipment to diagnose the cancer.  All patients people or dogs have to bring the medical records to us so we know what cancer it is and were is the cancer.  So these poor countries will still need to have doctors or hospitals to find out if they have cancer and what type before we can treat them.

Gary
alvin345

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 03:47:36 PM

I also agree with you. Perhaps we need to change our minds about projects. And investing in this project is like investing in stocks. And we hope it will be as successful as Apple years ago.
I wonder if such projects will be on the market to surpass the Apple company, but I think we will not see such projects soon.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 03:59:49 PM

Hi Defyance, That is a very wise investment statement.

I wonder if such projects will be on the market to surpass the Apple company, but I think we will not see such projects soon.

We are not suppose to speculate with a Security Offering but if you remember the quote I have posted many times. It was written in Science Daily by two researchers.  The quote says "Kevin M. Murphy and Robert H. Topel, two University of Chicago researchers, estimate a 1 percent reduction in mortality from cancer has a value to Americans of nearly $500 billion. A cure for cancer worldwide would be worth about $50 trillion. — Science Daily

$50 Trillion is bigger than Apple. It will just take time and educating people, dog owners, Veterinarians and Doctors about our treatment.  And continuing publishing articles, videos and more showing the positive results.  And then maybe we can be as big or bigger.

But we have to start somewhere and for that we need funding.

Gary
bounty.bn

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:14:43 PM

For me, the price of any token depreciated due to supply and demand in the market. If it drops too deep, then the application of it in practice is not effective at that time. So for your project, I think its application from the moment it hits the exchange.
For example: The holders of your tokens can be redeemed for customer care from your company. Then they will find it useful. And the value when going to the exchange will be maintained. However, I fully believe in your development strategy as well as your team. I will wholeheartedly support this project

I think that these tokens are simply better considered as shares of the company. And you need to move away from the usual laws of the crypto market.

That's right, you buy these tokens as securities and in the future there is a chance to sell them

I also hope in the future your tokens will be of great value. I suspected very interesting stories about the value of future stocks.
Like Apple's stock, Uber is preparing to be GRAB, CoCa Cola. I will keep the tokens that I am holding and we wait
anth36jian

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:18:26 PM

Gary
I believe, that here on forum very many people with small incomes but they time from time invest in different projects. This project does not promise a quick profit, but the income is possible from a really working company. And some have already paid attention to it.

Any project will not bring you quick money, everything has its time
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 04:48:16 PM

Any project will not bring you quick money, everything has its time
[/quote]

You are correct.  Slow and steady is must better then fast and unstable.
bitinka

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:17:02 PM

Perhaps you `re right. How much do you think you need to hold when a project can bring profit to its investors?
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 06:41:02 PM

Multiple Comments and Responses
Perhaps you `re right. How much do you think you need to hold when a project can bring profit to its investors?
I cannot say.  But remember that when we start selling the pre-paid treatment credits the $.10 USD out of every dollar will be distributed in a dividend to the SANA security token holders.  So that is dividend revenue going straight to the SANA security token holders.

Gary

Will this be Mainstream ? And how can you be sure that your method will be considered by the veterinarian and if so, will this only Cater the Cancer disease or it can be use in any other Canine illness like Parvovirus which is airborne that makes it more contagious to other canine.

It is only to treat cancer.  We are promoting this directly to the dog owner plus the Veterinarian.  We know our treatment works and the results will begin to speak for themselves and then the Veterinarians will recommend it.  The dog owners that we deal with through the National Canine Cancer Foundation are very proactive and read a lot about caring for their dogs.  Many of them will tell their Veterinarians about this.

The word has been out there.  Veterinarians and dog owners are waiting for the first clinic to open.

Gary
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:02:10 PM

I think that at least a few years. First they need to open clinics in America, then if all goes well it is expected to open clinics in neighboring countries and the Caribbean. The more clinics the more income. Gary already wrote above.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: