Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:49:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
anth36jian

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:49:58 PM

I think that these tokens are simply better considered as shares of the company. And you need to move away from the usual laws of the crypto market.

Perhaps you `re right. How much do you think you need to hold when a project can bring profit to its investors?
I think that at least a few years. First they need to open clinics in America, then if all goes well it is expected to open clinics in neighboring countries and the Caribbean. The more clinics the more income. Gary already wrote above.
In any case, you need to build your audience, so that in the future there are customers who will generate income and continue to develop the environment
Beoga
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:55:56 PM

Do you plan to sell the franchise for treatment in other countries?
This could be an additional funds source for building clinics in the United States.
alvin345

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:17:02 PM

Do you plan to sell the franchise for treatment in other countries?
This could be an additional funds source for building clinics in the United States.
In general, your idea is good, and money is not superfluous, everything can be done in order to gradually develop the project on the market
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 11:53:29 PM

90$ is not that much money so even people with small incomes can afford to buy your tokens. People who have invested small amounts will have the same rights as large investors... is that so?  but I of course understand that than large number of tokens you possess, the more possible income.
I agree. 90 dollars is a little money nowadays. But I would already invest a little more. You’ll earn quite a bit.

If one could afford to invest more then you should but you have to be comfortable with what you invest and make sure it is not all the money you had.

Gary
You think right Gary . Of course, need to invest as much as the budget allows. But if man have money, why limit yourself?))

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 12:26:19 AM

From what places this project will be affected first? Then is this project will prioritize poor countries that can't afford treatment like this. Because if they will prioritize poor countries that need project like this it will be a big help for them and the people that have cancer.

This is what I'm asking too if they already have some target countries for the project and if there will be an equal treatment especially the poor people who don't have money to have a high cost medical fee treatments for their cancers.

At your service
abal143

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 12:31:07 AM

this project got my attention cause well cancer is one of the most deadliest decease. my question is, is this project already in the main stream? and do you already cure a cancer patient? human or a dog?
reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:21:46 AM

human or a dog?
I never hear dog got cancer?, i don't thing so what that mean sarcasm?
good to calm down your head and keep positive thingking about this project. no one know what's next.

mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:30:30 AM

I've check the website and I see the Airdrop and bounty. When do we have airdrop and bounty?
 Is it open for all users or only for investors?

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 04:34:33 AM

human or a dog?
good to calm down your head and keep positive thinking about this project. no one know what's next.
He is right mate even our pets can have cancer not only humans, this cancer treatment they are developing is for both humans and dogs, you may backread at pp 1 of this thread for you to know (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5163883.msg51834531#msg51834531)   
About the project I think this is really a breakthrough in the history for cancer treatment because I know as of now theres no cure for it and most people Ive known who has cancer disease suffers a lot I hope this project will be very successful in the future and totally change the world for a better living.       

Beoga
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:28:08 AM

this project got my attention cause well cancer is one of the most deadliest decease. my question is, is this project already in the main stream? and do you already cure a cancer patient? human or a dog?

They already have an animal clinic where they use their method. But this treatment can be used for people too. As far as I understand it is much more difficult and expensive to open a clinic for people. So they are first planning to build clinics for dogs.
bimtaganile26

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:41:19 AM

Let's not question about if they already cured any dogs yet. Focusing on treating and curing a dog with cancer is already a bold move to fund project like this.  Which for sure will get alot of interest and future investors  from people who love their fur babies. YES, Cancer is the deadliest disease known for human and aswell as dog, but with prevention and  continues medication I'm sure they can be Cured. Looking forward for more update and progress with this project.
abal143

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:31:17 AM

They already have an animal clinic where they use their method. But this treatment can be used for people too. As far as I understand it is much more difficult and expensive to open a clinic for people. So they are first planning to build clinics for dogs.

well you have a point and they need a lot of funds for building their treatment facility for human, but still for me its a great project. i just keep my eye on this project to see if they successfully accomplish their goals.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:54:27 AM

human or a dog?
good to calm down your head and keep positive thingking about this project. no one know what's next.

I have a dog that got cancer than die, dogs have cancer that can make their lives easier in just days. The thing here is to help both humans and dogs be treated in cancer.
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:03:11 AM

In China, this method of treatment is applied to people. Therefore, there is an advantage that the method does not need long-term adaptation for human treatment. But of course for the treatment of people need appropriate clinics and it should work according to certain rules.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 12:20:56 PM

How much money and time will you need to open 1 clinic of a day hospital in Europe?
I think that the project has a place in the market. A very worthy idea, but difficult for people who do not have dogs and do not understand the whole problem that dog owners face.
I think if there are dog lovers among the forum users and they want to support the project, then this will be a significant help for STO.

Perhaps, majority of the community member in the forum are dog lover, including myself. Because, there are saying that dog's was a man's best friend. So, I guess this project will achieve their aims to hit the goals they wanted to help those dogs that have cancer.
bounty.bn

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 12:29:54 PM

How much money and time will you need to open 1 clinic of a day hospital in Europe?
I think that the project has a place in the market. A very worthy idea, but difficult for people who do not have dogs and do not understand the whole problem that dog owners face.
I think if there are dog lovers among the forum users and they want to support the project, then this will be a significant help for STO.

Perhaps, majority of the community member in the forum are dog lover, including myself. Because, there are saying that dog's was a man's best friend. So, I guess this project will achieve their aims to hit the goals they wanted to help those dogs that have cancer.

You're right. We join this forum because we all care about our dear dogs. So this project is about solving the serious diseases that the world has encountered and facing. I believe this project was originally to treat cancers for dogs but it would be a prerequisite for dealing with our own disease.
With the enthusiasm of the team, I believe the project will benefit the community
bounty.bn

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 12:34:18 PM

Here on the forum a lot of projects that deal mainly with the virtual sphere and where the project starts is not so important. This project is aimed at real life, so it should take into account the peculiarities of the country where it is planned to open clinics and the ability of the team to do it faster and better.
I have been following Adsana projects for a long time and I want to note that the approach to the study of cancer in dogs is quite professional. I was particularly struck by Dr. Tsang in his interview. He is a professional in his field.

I really admire Dr. Tsang and his colleagues. If there are many enthusiastic people in the world, like him, they work together to create cancer treatment methods. After this project started, I hope we will share to help the project succeed and spread to many others. There may be many people who are interested in this development and will contribute to bringing life to dogs and even humans. Thank you
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 01:03:26 PM

Here on the forum a lot of projects that deal mainly with the virtual sphere and where the project starts is not so important. This project is aimed at real life, so it should take into account the peculiarities of the country where it is planned to open clinics and the ability of the team to do it faster and better.
I have been following Adsana projects for a long time and I want to note that the approach to the study of cancer in dogs is quite professional. I was particularly struck by Dr. Tsang in his interview. He is a professional in his field.

I really admire Dr. Tsang and his colleagues. If there are many enthusiastic people in the world, like him, they work together to create cancer treatment methods. After this project started, I hope we will share to help the project succeed and spread to many others. There may be many people who are interested in this development and will contribute to bringing life to dogs and even humans. Thank you

This maybe the reason why this project run in a campaign because there are lot of people who cares about the intention they have for the cancer
treatment, I also felt that the colleagues of the team of the project have a good heart for real, that's I really support this one honestly speaking no mixing of lies.
bimtaganile26

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 01:06:47 PM

Yes, that's right! Both dog lovers and crypto lovers will benefit from this project. It would be great tho if they'll also consider having the same treatment and medication for other animals like cats and not just focusing on one in particular. This method will be used in some veterinary clinic if this push through so better to cater all animals that will have cancer
Beoga
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 01:11:27 PM

In the registration form there is an item:
Amount Wanting to Invest* (Please enter a number greater than or equal to 75.00).
Means 75 dollars?
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: