Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:00:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 01:16:07 PM

Here on the forum a lot of projects that deal mainly with the virtual sphere and where the project starts is not so important. This project is aimed at real life, so it should take into account the peculiarities of the country where it is planned to open clinics and the ability of the team to do it faster and better.
I have been following Adsana projects for a long time and I want to note that the approach to the study of cancer in dogs is quite professional. I was particularly struck by Dr. Tsang in his interview. He is a professional in his field.

I really admire Dr. Tsang and his colleagues. If there are many enthusiastic people in the world, like him, they work together to create cancer treatment methods. After this project started, I hope we will share to help the project succeed and spread to many others. There may be many people who are interested in this development and will contribute to bringing life to dogs and even humans. Thank you

This maybe the reason why this project run in a campaign because there are lot of people who cares about the intention they have for the cancer
treatment, I also felt that the colleagues of the team of the project have a good heart for real, that's I really support this one honestly speaking no mixing of lies.
The goals of the project are undoubtedly very worthy but even if you look at this project only in terms of return on investment and income we can expect a good result.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:08:03 PM

human or a dog?
I never hear dog got cancer?, i don't thing so what that mean sarcasm?
good to calm down your head and keep positive thinking about this project. no one know what's next.
He is right mate even our pets can have cancer not only humans, this cancer treatment they are developing is for both humans and dogs, you may backread at pp 1 of this thread for you to know (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5163883.msg51834531#msg51834531)   
About the project I think this is really a breakthrough in the history for cancer treatment because I know as of now theres no cure for it and most people Ive known who has cancer disease suffers a lot I hope this project will be very successful in the future and totally change the world for a better living.       

Agree, Most of the time we people are focusing most of the time looking for a solution for human cancer only but not with the other living things in our surroundings. I mean yes there are some people and companies doing it for the animals too but it's really a good thing to know that there's a project like this here.

At your service
nerttor

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:16:56 PM

I have read different posts above in this thread, and someone didn't even know that dogs could have cancer. I didn't know it either but now I know how common this disease is among our pets.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mechanic081971

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

Zaydo

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:18:29 PM

From what places this project will be affected first? Then is this project will prioritize poor countries that can't afford treatment like this. Because if they will prioritize poor countries that need project like this it will be a big help for them and the people that have cancer.

This is what I'm asking too if they already have some target countries for the project and if there will be an equal treatment especially the poor people who don't have money to have a high cost medical fee treatments for their cancers.

For me, the best target will be Australia because their Cancer Diagnosis rate is around 468. They can also start with the smallest rate of cancer diagnosis countries like the Netherlands with a rate of 334.1 only. It will be a good start.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 03:33:37 PM

I have read different posts above in this thread, and someone didn't even know that dogs could have cancer. I didn't know it either but now I know how common this disease is among our pets.

Animals like dogs have a very common disease that can cause them to have cancer that deadly, so that many pet owners are needed to go with their pets to the nearest animal clinic to get vaccines for their dogs to avoid getting a disease that can cause bad for their pets.
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:35:29 PM

This is the first blockchain project in medicine and specifically in cancer treatment. I myself find that the project development team is experienced.
But I still want to know how you can reach out to the poor, who know very little about technology and computers?
What do you mean poor? To learn about this project, a person at least needs to have a computer (smartphone, tablet, etc.) and be interested in cryptocurrency and blockchain topics. Just not everyone can afford to invest large sums.
Yes. Cryptocurrency attracted a lot of people from third world countries, these are poor people, but even they find some 50-100 dollars for investment. For the possibilities of cryptocurrency are endless at this stage. You can earn a lot as well as lose. In addition to such people, there are very wealthy guys with solid capital who are willing to invest their money in the future of the world.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitinka

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:33:37 PM

Multiple Comments and Responses
Perhaps you `re right. How much do you think you need to hold when a project can bring profit to its investors?
I cannot say.  But remember that when we start selling the pre-paid treatment credits the $.10 USD out of every dollar will be distributed in a dividend to the SANA security token holders.  So that is dividend revenue going straight to the SANA security token holders.

Gary

Will this be Mainstream ? And how can you be sure that your method will be considered by the veterinarian and if so, will this only Cater the Cancer disease or it can be use in any other Canine illness like Parvovirus which is airborne that makes it more contagious to other canine.

It is only to treat cancer.  We are promoting this directly to the dog owner plus the Veterinarian.  We know our treatment works and the results will begin to speak for themselves and then the Veterinarians will recommend it.  The dog owners that we deal with through the National Canine Cancer Foundation are very proactive and read a lot about caring for their dogs.  Many of them will tell their Veterinarians about this.

The word has been out there.  Veterinarians and dog owners are waiting for the first clinic to open.

Gary
I understand that you cannot say when the project will be profitable, everything will depend on the development and success of the clinics. I look forward to a period of 2 years to 5. Thank you Gary.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:48:05 PM

This is the first blockchain project in medicine and specifically in cancer treatment. I myself find that the project development team is experienced.
But I still want to know how you can reach out to the poor, who know very little about technology and computers?
What do you mean poor? To learn about this project, a person at least needs to have a computer (smartphone, tablet, etc.) and be interested in cryptocurrency and blockchain topics. Just not everyone can afford to invest large sums.
Yes. Cryptocurrency attracted a lot of people from third world countries, these are poor people, but even they find some 50-100 dollars for investment. For the possibilities of cryptocurrency are endless at this stage. You can earn a lot as well as lose. In addition to such people, there are very wealthy guys with solid capital who are willing to invest their money in the future of the world.

Therefore all of them need balance, if the rich believe in cryptocurrency it is not impossible that those who have the least amount of money will put their hopes there.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 10:33:00 PM

this project got my attention cause well cancer is one of the most deadliest decease. my question is, is this project already in the main stream? and do you already cure a cancer patient? human or a dog?

They already have an animal clinic where they use their method. But this treatment can be used for people too. As far as I understand it is much more difficult and expensive to open a clinic for people. So they are first planning to build clinics for dogs.
In China, this method of treatment is applied to people. Therefore, there is an advantage that the method does not need long-term adaptation for human treatment. But of course for the treatment of people need appropriate clinics and it should work according to certain rules.

Perhaps the treatment technique is safe for people, but in any case, research, material and technical base, facilities and money are needed. And it also takes time, and a lot of experience in treating dogs.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 11:02:57 PM

Therefore all of them need balance, if the rich believe in cryptocurrency it is not impossible that those who have the least amount of money will put their hopes there.

I think that today everyone is waiting for profits from cryptocurrency, no matter how much money anyone has. Everyone who bought altcoins and Bitcoin after December 2017 suffered. I don’t understand one thing why roll the market so hard to the state of collapse. And this, in turn, influenced both ICO and other ways of raising money for business development.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bimtaganile26

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 01:01:07 AM

Yes, They do have cancer and even other animals might have that kind of disease aswell. Good thing there's project like this that focus on animal disease . It's best if they will not just focus on Cancer, there are other disease that is also Fatal for dogs like Parvovirus which is airborne and more contagious.
justsimpleram

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 02:35:48 AM

Yes, They do have cancer and even other animals might have that kind of disease aswell. Good thing there's project like this that focus on animal disease . It's best if they will not just focus on Cancer, there are other disease that is also Fatal for dogs like Parvovirus which is airborne and more contagious.

That's right, this disease name Parvovirus is the top disease that our pet dogs can have if they don't get vaccinated, they can have liked this and it's very deadly. But what good on this project they are focusing cancer treatment, both humans and dogs it has a good purpose in both and it can even help more.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:37:53 AM

In the registration form there is an item:
Amount Wanting to Invest* (Please enter a number greater than or equal to 75.00).
Means 75 dollars?
what about the funding for the Adsana project, has Softcap been reached? I understand this project has a very good purphose, but I don't know why the Adsana Twitter account only has 10 posts, do the team not publish project developments, or indeed the project does not develop.
AngelJoshua

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:54:10 AM

From what places this project will be affected first? Then is this project will prioritize poor countries that can't afford treatment like this. Because if they will prioritize poor countries that need project like this it will be a big help for them and the people that have cancer.

This is what I'm asking too if they already have some target countries for the project and if there will be an equal treatment especially the poor people who don't have money to have a high cost medical fee treatments for their cancers.

For me, the best target will be Australia because their Cancer Diagnosis rate is around 468. They can also start with the smallest rate of cancer diagnosis countries like the Netherlands with a rate of 334.1 only. It will be a good start.

Honestly, on my own opinion, I guess they should start with some poor countries that have a lot of cancer diagnosis instead of some countries that have a low rate of cancer. I mean I think they will help more people if they will start with the poor countries because they needed it the most.

At your service
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:35:45 AM

Honestly, on my own opinion, I guess they should start with some poor countries that have a lot of cancer diagnosis instead of some countries that have a low rate of cancer. I mean I think they will help more people if they will start with the poor countries because they needed it the most.
I think that over time they will help in the treatment of cancer in poor countries. But you can't start doing that without enough money and a well-developed network of clinics. First you need to build the project and this can be done in developed countries.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:23:25 AM

I think that over time they will help in the treatment of cancer in poor countries. But you can't start doing that without enough money and a well-developed network of clinics. First you need to build the project and this can be done in developed countries.
Through this project, we can help the cancer community by helping the project first by improving the marketing and making the community bigger.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
bimtaganile26

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 01:31:08 PM

That's right, this disease name Parvovirus is the top disease that our pet dogs can have if they don't get vaccinated, they can have liked this and it's very deadly. But what good on this project they are focusing cancer treatment, both humans and dogs it has a good purpose in both and it can even help more.

Exactly! This will be a medical breakthrough for both human and animals. And this kind of project deserves all the support it can get morally and financially. And its good for investors to invest in this project at this early development phase. It will sure be profitable once all their plan is done accordingly.
bitinka

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 01:48:08 PM

How are the fees going? How much has already been attracted, investors are interested in knowing how much is left before the softcap.
AngelJoshua

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 02:19:28 PM

Exactly! This will be a medical breakthrough for both human and animals. And this kind of project deserves all the support it can get morally and financially. And its good for investors to invest in this project at this early development phase. It will sure be profitable once all their plan is done accordingly.

Their concept is really good but the problem I think is if they will going to get that support easily because it's really a big concept. Maybe most of the people or investors will think that they will wait for the result first before making some investment in it but it's also good to be an early bird. Let's see if they can really make it on top.

At your service
justsimpleram

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 02:32:23 PM

Their concept is really good but the problem I think is if they will going to get that support easily because it's really a big concept. Maybe most of the people or investors will think that they will wait for the result first before making some investment in it but it's also good to be an early bird. Let's see if they can really make it on top.

Maybe the team should be more specific how much their project will cover about this topic or idea they have so that investors will see the outcome of this project in the future and it can make sure that they are not risking anything about it.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: