Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
nerttor

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 02:43:29 PM

The cryptocurrency market affects all projects and successfully launch a new project better in the growing market, of course. When a cryptocurrency loses its value, people have fewer opportunities to invest. On the other hand, those who came to Fiat or stable coin in time now have more money and can afford investments, including in new projects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 02:47:02 PM

I may be wrong but there are a lot of young people in the cryptosphere who aren't thinking too much about their future pension. They want fast earnings and are not ready to wait years. Although all people are different and everyone can find their own way of earning. Someone can believe another project and invest their 100$ there.
This is the whole point, everyone is running for hype and easy money. But we all understand that not everything is so simple especially today. I look forward to a long-term relationship with projects in which I choose to invest.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 03:24:36 PM

Multiple Comments and Responses
I think that secure tokens are one of the biggest advantages of the project. There are few projects that conducts STO and sell secure tokens.

Utility tokens may say you have a say in the company but you do not own any part of the company.  Security tokens are legally equity in the company.  In our case, they are tokenize shares of stock and a share of stock is attached to each token.  And we cannot unattached or sell those shares of stock separately. Every one who buys a SANA token owns part of the company, and they vote, can received dividends and IF, and I IF, the company is every sold they get their share of the profits from the sale.

Aggressive advertising is good for HYIP projects that promise high and fast profits, but very often fail. This project is different. Of course advertising is necessary for it too, but first of all, people themselves should understand why the team started this project. that this is not a speculative trade tokens and really working clinics for dogs.

Well said, nerttor! 
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 03:26:02 PM

The cryptocurrency market affects all projects and successfully launch a new project better in the growing market, of course. When a cryptocurrency loses its value, people have fewer opportunities to invest. On the other hand, those who came to Fiat or stable coin in time now have more money and can afford investments, including in new projects.

I just use stable coin or Fiat for me to sell if bitcoin is going down so deep and then I will try to buy some new coins or tokens when I see it pumping soon. For me its better to take risk to invest to the new project that have a great chance of pumping soon so that you can double your investments.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
zoya2019

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 04:21:11 PM

The project does not offer new schemes of earnings typical for cryptocurrencies. The basis of the project is a unique way to treat cancer that already exists and is used. I think that through the tokens of the project it is simply easier to raise money for the development of a network of clinics, but the income will depend entirely on their work. This is worth paying attention to potential investors.

Project already has a working way for treatment cancer. It already have some technologies and assets. And project tokenized the assets to issue secure tokens that are backed up by real working technologies.
Alexxo

Activity: 309

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 05:33:26 PM

The project does not offer new schemes of earnings typical for cryptocurrencies. The basis of the project is a unique way to treat cancer that already exists and is used. I think that through the tokens of the project it is simply easier to raise money for the development of a network of clinics, but the income will depend entirely on their work. This is worth paying attention to potential investors.

Project already has a working way for treatment cancer. It already have some technologies and assets. And project tokenized the assets to issue secure tokens that are backed up by real working technologies.

Now there are a few projects that offer secure tokens but usually they have a big minimum for investment. This project has minimum investment in 90%.

Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 06:09:34 PM

Now there are a few projects that offer secure tokens but usually they have a big minimum for investment. This project has minimum investment in 90%.

Secure tokens and working technology is a big advantage of the project. But I think that treatment of cancer for dogs will be very expensive and I do not know how many people are ready to pay for treatment of concer for dogs.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
alvin345

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 06:42:57 PM

Secure tokens and working technology is a big advantage of the project. But I think that treatment of cancer for dogs will be very expensive and I do not know how many people are ready to pay for treatment of concer for dogs.
In general, treating an adult dog is equal to treating an adult, it's all complicated, i wonder how it will work like this in the future
Nthert

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 06:49:52 PM

I may be wrong but there are a lot of young people in the cryptosphere who aren't thinking too much about their future pension. They want fast earnings and are not ready to wait years. Although all people are different and everyone can find their own way of earning. Someone can believe another project and invest their 100$ there.
This is the whole point, everyone is running for hype and easy money. But we all understand that not everything is so simple especially today. I look forward to a long-term relationship with projects in which I choose to invest.
This project should fully realize itself, but it will take a lot of time, but we will follow everything
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 07:06:27 PM

That is exactly correct, zoya2019
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 07:14:29 PM

A lot of people want fast earnings. There are good projects in cryptocurrency industry but also there are a lot of scams. It is necessary to carefully chose the projects.

This project has security tokens and conducts STO. But in all cases it is necessary to carefully read the Whitepapers to know more details about project.
That is why Sana conducts the STO. This is a safe investment method. It's time to think about the future, this project will provide profit, but not as fast as you want. The market today is only recovering from depression.
I would not say that the market has recovered before the end, now it’s just beginning to happen, and then it will be seen further
Right. The recovery process has just begun. How long this will take is hard to say. Maybe all the way from 2020 we will see a good growth in our new and old investments.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 07:20:00 PM

Cancer treatment proven effective? Wow, that's some kind of a statement right there. How come I haven't read this development in the media? Something this big won't stay hidden for so long. Cancer treatment is a multi-billion dollar industry in itself.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 08:26:29 PM

Cancer treatment proven effective? Wow, that's some kind of a statement right there. How come I haven't read this development in the media? Something this big won't stay hidden for so long. Cancer treatment is a multi-billion dollar industry in itself.

Cancer treatment is a multi-billion dollar industry driven by developing NEW drugs. We are not using new drugs, we are using FDA approved drugs that have been on the market for decades.  So there is no interest by the industry to use it because they cannot make billions.

But we don't care to make billions.  Well of course who wouldn't want to make billions but our goal is to make a great return on our Investor investment and also kill cancer cells.  It has been working on people in China since 2009. 

But I can assure you once the clinics are open and we have the success in the treatment we are expecting then the media will get ahold of it.

Right now most think more like your statement.  If there was a cure that everyone would be talking about it and the Big Pharma companies would be after it.

Will it is true. We do have a low cost, highly effective and proven for 10 years.  And no Big Pharma companies want it because they cannot patented it.  But I assure you they know the science behind it and they are trying to come up with a new drug.  But all the new drugs have to be taken on a regular based and they have terrible bad side effects. So nothing has been brought to the market.  We go in and do the treatment for 70 minutes and then stop.  And we do this several times a week for several weeks. 

But we stop after 70 minutes so the side effect is any are minimal.  If you want to learn more about the treatment I recommend you watch this you tube video of myself and Dr. Tsang the investor and our Chief Science Officer.  https://youtu.be/1wjiPFDxXhI
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 04:30:41 AM

Cancer treatment is a multi-billion dollar industry driven by developing NEW drugs. We are not using new drugs, we are using FDA approved drugs that have been on the market for decades.  So there is no interest by the industry to use it because they cannot make billions.

But we don't care to make billions.  Well of course who wouldn't want to make billions but our goal is to make a great return on our Investor investment and also kill cancer cells.  It has been working on people in China since 2009. 

But I can assure you once the clinics are open and we have the success in the treatment we are expecting then the media will get ahold of it.

Right now most think more like your statement.  If there was a cure that everyone would be talking about it and the Big Pharma companies would be after it.

Will it is true. We do have a low cost, highly effective and proven for 10 years.  And no Big Pharma companies want it because they cannot patented it.  But I assure you they know the science behind it and they are trying to come up with a new drug.  But all the new drugs have to be taken on a regular based and they have terrible bad side effects. So nothing has been brought to the market.  We go in and do the treatment for 70 minutes and then stop.  And we do this several times a week for several weeks. 

But we stop after 70 minutes so the side effect is any are minimal.  If you want to learn more about the treatment I recommend you watch this you tube video of myself and Dr. Tsang the investor and our Chief Science Officer.  https://youtu.be/1wjiPFDxXhI

That's great you have a wonderful vision for your project not for just popularity and money but you prioritize to help first to treat cancer. This kind of project is the one worthy of investing our funds not just for earning, but we can also help just investing in it.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:02:01 AM

A lot of people want fast earnings. There are good projects in cryptocurrency industry but also there are a lot of scams. It is necessary to carefully chose the projects.
Agree, lot of people wants to earn money. Their coins are straight to the exchange and there are some that didn't know the importance of hodling their coin for a few months or years.
There are projects that do not even reach the exchange itself, and their tokens ultimately cost nothing
True, some of it out of budget for the project, they didn't reach their goal for the future of the project and they make coins just for fun.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 11:46:43 AM

This project should fully realize itself, but it will take a lot of time, but we will follow everything
No, I don’t think it will take too much time. Gary said that to launch the first clinics do not need all the money sought. I think this is a 1-2 year perspective.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:11:03 PM

It is possible that the first clinic will open quite quickly. But it will take time for the clinics to work in full force and begin to generate income. This is primarily of interest to investors. It is important to them that the clinics began to give income.

nerttor

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:49:02 PM

I just use stable coin or Fiat for me to sell if bitcoin is going down so deep and then I will try to buy some new coins or tokens when I see it pumping soon. For me its better to take risk to invest to the new project that have a great chance of pumping soon so that you can double your investments.
Of course, many people do this when they see that the rate of cryptocurrency falls. Just not everyone is willing to invest in new projects although it can be much more profitable than buying TOP coins at a suitable rate.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 02:16:50 PM

It is possible that the first clinic will open quite quickly. But it will take time for the clinics to work in full force and begin to generate income. This is primarily of interest to investors. It is important to them that the clinics began to give income.

If I could raise just $1,000,000 I should be able to do the following:

1.  Open one maybe 2 clinics and have enough money for operating cost for one year which gives us nice cushion

2.  I could pay the $60,000 needed and have the security tokens on the Jamaican Security Exchange which is government owned and regulation.  This would include a broker dealer to help keep the trading activity going.

3.  I could spend enough money to advertise this STO properly and travel to quite a few of the crypto events to promoted the project.

I was hoping a lot of that would come from the people on Bitcointalk

Gary
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 02:35:56 PM

If you take the minimum, you need at least 10 thousand investors. Of course, someone can buy more tokens, but still the number of investors should be large. Is it possible to try to attract a private investment Fund or something similar?

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: