Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:42:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8167 times)
mechanic081971

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

Zaydo

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:13:14 AM

And I'll agree with you. I just know people who continue to believe in the great growth of the entire cryptocurrency. For me, 10% is already a good profit. Of course, I expect more from long-term investments.
They say that soon Bitcoin will be in the region of 16 thousand, but is this true? I would like to believe that the market will function as before
Bitcoin's collapse was probably caused by an artificial collapse. A lot of people were waiting for his growth, had to throw off the extra passengers. I think this will not affect on raising money.
The market is very red right now that crypto people make inactive in cryptocurrency. But if start raising up again and the market turns to green again many investors will pop up then this is a great chance for the new project like this to grow up also.
Agreed, If we start raising up again the market will continue to rise were it will be. Before bitcoin has crashed, many investors is inactive at the moment.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zoya2019

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:56:57 AM

And I'll agree with you. I just know people who continue to believe in the great growth of the entire cryptocurrency. For me, 10% is already a good profit. Of course, I expect more from long-term investments.
They say that soon Bitcoin will be in the region of 16 thousand, but is this true? I would like to believe that the market will function as before
Bitcoin's collapse was probably caused by an artificial collapse. A lot of people were waiting for his growth, had to throw off the extra passengers. I think this will not affect on raising money.
The market is very red right now that crypto people make inactive in cryptocurrency. But if start raising up again and the market turns to green again many investors will pop up then this is a great chance for the new project like this to grow up also.

This project has a security tokens and it is good for a long term investments. The security tokens does not depends too much from the conditions of crytpocurrency industry. The price of the tokens will depends too much from the results of cancer treatment.
Alexxo

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:02:40 AM

Falls of Bitcoin was unpredictable. A lot of people waited the growth of Bitcoin with  the launch the Bitcoin at Bakkt exchange, but the trading volumes on Bakkt was small and it was disappointment.

esofelap

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:12:30 PM

Greed generates poverty. In today's market - x2 profit  is already very good.

x2 or 200% profit is great in any market

And 10% return is very good.  People work all their lives to have a consistent 10% ROI on their regular retirement savings.  A CD pays between 1% to 2% in the US.  Mutual Funds run between 3% to 6% on the normal
[/quote]
But usually in crypto people want to get x10 or x100 in a couple of days, that's the problem.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:11:15 PM

Greed generates poverty. In today's market - x2 profit  is already very good.

x2 or 200% profit is great in any market

And 10% return is very good.  People work all their lives to have a consistent 10% ROI on their regular retirement savings.  A CD pays between 1% to 2% in the US.  Mutual Funds run between 3% to 6% on the normal
But usually in crypto people want to get x10 or x100 in a couple of days, that's the problem.
[/quote]

People wants to get X10 or X100 in couple of days and they lose all their money because such investments are very risky. This is a problem.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 03:19:05 PM

Falls of Bitcoin was unpredictable. A lot of people waited the growth of Bitcoin with  the launch the Bitcoin at Bakkt exchange, but the trading volumes on Bakkt was small and it was disappointment.

I'm not good at trading so that I chose to be a hodl when I enter in investing in crypto. But 10% is not bad for the status of the market right now and any % in investment is very important to me.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
serantepe

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:59:04 PM

Falls of Bitcoin was unpredictable. A lot of people waited the growth of Bitcoin with  the launch the Bitcoin at Bakkt exchange, but the trading volumes on Bakkt was small and it was disappointment.

I'm not good at trading so that I chose to be a hodl when I enter in investing in crypto. But 10% is not bad for the status of the market right now and any % in investment is very important to me.
10% is regular bet for similar projects, why is this project better than the rest?

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:22:36 AM

Agree 10% is still a good call in investment. What is really hard here in crypto is choosing and researching what are the projects that will going to give a very nice result at the end of their launching.

At your service
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:05:51 AM

Agree 10% is still a good call in investment. What is really hard here in crypto is choosing and researching what are the projects that will going to give a very nice result at the end of their launching.
Looking for new project to invest is very hard for now because some of it are not legitimate that's why some of people says bitcoin is scam because they invest in the wrong project and not legit team.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
vera152515

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:11:37 AM

10% is regular bet for similar projects, why is this project better than the rest?

It is differ from the rest  Cheesy. It is necessary to carefully study the White papers to understand why this project is differ then the other project. Nobody says that it will be a big profit here, but for many people stability of investment is better that a big profit.
Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 11:19:47 AM

It is differ from the rest  Cheesy. It is necessary to carefully study the White papers to understand why this project is differ then the other project. Nobody says that it will be a big profit here, but for many people stability of investment is better that a big profit.

For treatment of cancer it is necessary to build clinics. It is good that there is a working technologies of treatment of cancer. But creation of clinics and buying an equipment requires a lot of money.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
Alexxo

Activity: 309

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:52:05 PM

For treatment of cancer it is necessary to build clinics. It is good that there is a working technologies of treatment of cancer. But creation of clinics and buying an equipment requires a lot of money.

That is why STO is conducted to collect money for the creation of clinics for treatment of cancer. A lot will depend from the results of STO.

justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 01:52:48 PM

For me, before they start this project they have a plan or backup plan for the funds they need for their project so that it will have a good run and stable even though they need big funds for it.

Jr Member

artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:04:20 PM

I think, as before, there will be no more. Hype 2017 will not happen again. Of course, cryptocurrency will give its X, but pointwise. As for Bitcoin, I think for now, we will continue to fall to 7k, or maybe lower.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sancho18

Activity: 728
Merit: 368

Sancho

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:25:56 PM

I think that most of the movements of the crypto market, both up and down, are largely made artificially.

For ICO's yes, especially cryptocurrency built on software yet developed or not need or those that do not or will not have a revenue model.

But STO's  are different and they are treated and will trade like stocks in a stock exchange.  They will be control by

Supply and Demand
Revenue and quarterly profits
The industry they are in

To name a few

It is like comparing apples to oranges.  The will be different.  Forgot those tokens and the ones that are worthless.

STO's give you ownership in the company like a stock.

Gary
Gary, I supported your project in the bounty campaign and after its end I continue to feel deep sympathy for the passion with which you are promoting your brainchild. You are doing a great job, and your mission is good. I wish you success, patience and in no case give up, maybe you are not in the right place, but you are on the right path!

serantepe

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:35:40 PM

That's not an answer  Grin.

esofelap

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:03:14 PM

That's not an answer  Grin.
All projects of this plan are very similar to each other, you need to individually approach each project.

Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 09:49:53 PM

That's right, until the announcement of the opening of Bakkt, we grew until the month of July. Today is the time for correction. I think we should not fall too low. For new projects like this, this is bad, because people are afraid to invest their money in cryptocurrency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:33:44 PM

Nothing is impossible because it might take a lot of time before it happened that's why it's really a good time to establish a project like this while it's not still happening because this project might ride on the hype of the events in cryptocurrency that will help them also to become more successful.

Everything takes a time and development of the cryptocurrency project that offers treatment of cancer takes a time. But the price of tokens of cryptocurrency project that offers technology of treatment of cancers does not depends so much from the conditions of cryptocurrency industry.
Of course. In order to understand what will come out of this idea, it takes time. I do not look at market conditions, I look at the future and make the corresponding bet.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 04:37:45 AM

Nothing is impossible because it might take a lot of time before it happened that's why it's really a good time to establish a project like this while it's not still happening because this project might ride on the hype of the events in cryptocurrency that will help them also to become more successful.

Everything takes a time and development of the cryptocurrency project that offers treatment of cancer takes a time. But the price of tokens of cryptocurrency project that offers technology of treatment of cancers does not depends so much from the conditions of cryptocurrency industry.
Of course. In order to understand what will come out of this idea, it takes time. I do not look at market conditions, I look at the future and make the corresponding bet.
We can't easily predict the market right now even though you have your own speculation or prediction, there is a little percent of doubt you have so you need to check also the news and other people predictions about it.

Jr Member

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: