Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:27:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8172 times)
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 02:25:21 PM

It is good to have some secure tokens because it's very legit. I brought some secured tokens last year but I sell due to emergency...

Issues in life sometimes cause us to have to sell good investments.  But when you do have extra money, people often don't go back and start investing.  They think well I better not in case something happens and I have to sell again.  Which is not the best mindset to have for investing.

I have lost money in investing and I have had to sell some investments to pay for unforeseen large expenses.  But I have always, as soon as I could, start getting back into investment.  And when I invest now, it is all long term.   And let my money work for me instead of me just working for money.

The best way to recoup losses from other token investments is to take what every you can and get into a strong security token investment like AdSana.  Eventually the gains from good security tokens will out weigh what was lost in some of the more hyped ICO's

Gary
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 04:29:39 PM

10% is regular bet for similar projects, why is this project better than the rest?

It is differ from the rest  Cheesy. It is necessary to carefully study the White papers to understand why this project is differ then the other project. Nobody says that it will be a big profit here, but for many people stability of investment is better that a big profit.
That's not an answer  Grin.
All projects of this plan are very similar to each other, you need to individually approach each project.

Exactly! Most of the projects here are having the same plan and roadmap but it's hard to see which one will really going to follow the scheduled plan for each quarter if the community will not going to ask the progress on each plans.
Some of project who has a roadmap is very long to wait to end their roadmap but most of them are very successful project. But the problem is we need a long patience to wait for the new progress for them.

Well the roadmap is usually for the whole year plan. It will really take a lot of time each quarter before they achieve the target developments on each quarter and as long they are following and meeting it, everything will be fine.
If I’m not mistaken, then the project is going according to plan. I hope everything will be done on time as agreed earlier.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 05:19:51 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2019, 03:52:54 AM by garyn

If I’m not mistaken, then the project is going according to plan. I hope everything will be done on time as agreed earlier.
[/quote]

Going according to plan.  Not my original plan of getting a significant amount of the investment from the BTT and crypto world.

Nothing from the crypto world.  I am talking with investors outside of that.  Disappointed that crypto world cannot see the difference between our STO and the ICO's of the past and the fact that the price of Bitcoin may make people more comfortable with tokens but it has no reflection on our business model or what price the SANA token will rise to.  

Our SANA token is based on opening clinics.  EARNING revenue and profits.  Creating a real market driving people to want to investment in our company.

My impression is that every day people get up and look at the price of Bitcoin and then hope that will affect the price and market of worthless tokens people purchased during the ICO times of 2017 and 2018.  I have a friend who bought them all and two years ago he told me he was going to be rich so he quit his job and has his wife quit theirs and took the most of the rest of his life savings and he bought 35 acres of land to build a house and farm it.  Now all those assets he thought made him rich are in the toilet.  He bought bitcoin so high it is going to take a long time to recover.  So he had to borrow money from his mom (no actually he took his inheritance from her now) to finish building his house in between having to get a job and then work that job.  And the words "I am going to be rich" have changed to "I will never get involved with crypto currency again unless the tokens I have recover."  He bought into every ICO out there.  He never bothered to even check them out.  He bought on the HYPE of each ICO being the next Bitcoin.  He was suffering from FOMO (Fear of Missing Out).

So instead of him being smart and lookin for wise and sound investments, he is paralyzed in fear of investing in anything.

Sorry if I sound angry I am just frustrated with the paralysis overwhelming the crypto world.

Gary

artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 05:26:36 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE--AdSana just signed with Sphinx, an exciting new mobile wallet and mobile trading app.  AdSana will be able to launch its STO on Sphinx within a few weeks.  Once the STO is closed, AdSana through the Sphinx mobile app will be directly connected with multiple regulated security token exchanges run by governments such as Jamaica, Barbados and more which means AdSana’s SANA security token will be able to be traded on any of the regulated security token exchanges.

Here are some of the additional services as listed by Sphinx:

Services (the “Service(s)”):
•   Mobile Trading Integration: Investors have the ability to buy, sell and check balances with applicable listings through their Broker(s);
•   Withdrawal and Deposit Services: Investors can withdraw the Customer’s digital assets to their integrated Sphinx Wallet, deposit the Customer’s digital assets to their broker(s) and perform wallet address whitelist requests from Sphinx Platform;
•   Digital Token Management: Investors can view their individual balances of the Customer’s digital tokens and prove ownership of the Customer’s tokens;
•   Investor Services (where available): Investors can participate in the Customer’s Issuer initiated Services including blockchain voting, surveys, custom notifications (additional fees may apply);
•   Issuer Initiated Services: Ability for the Customer to initiate Issuer Services such as Promotional Listings, Promotional Articles, Blockchain voting, surveys, custom notifications (additional fees may apply);
•   Marketplace STO Listing (if applicable): The Customer’s security token offering is listed in the Sphinx marketplace for display in accordance with securities regulations to legally compliant Investors;
•   Marketplace Explore: The Customer’s security token market listing(s) is listed in the Sphinx marketplace for display in accordance with securities regulations to legally compliant Investors; and
•   Customizable Profile Page on Sphinx Tile: Customer may customize their Company profile page

This platform will give the opportunity to speculate on your token? I hope this will only provide a plus for fundraising.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Alexxo

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 05:53:06 PM

It is good to have some secure tokens because it's very legit. I brought some secured tokens last year but I sell due to emergency...

Issues in life sometimes cause us to have to sell good investments.  But when you do have extra money, people often don't go back and start investing.  They think well I better not in case something happens and I have to sell again.  Which is not the best mindset to have for investing.

I have lost money in investing and I have had to sell some investments to pay for unforeseen large expenses.  But I have always, as soon as I could, start getting back into investment.  And when I invest now, it is all long term.   And let my money work for me instead of me just working for money.

The best way to recoup losses from other token investments is to take what every you can and get into a strong security token investment like AdSana.  Eventually the gains from good security tokens will out weigh what was lost in some of the more hyped ICO's

Gary

Now only few projects offers to sell security tokens. Many investors do not know what are the security tokens, their advantages and their difference from utility tokens.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 06:01:33 PM

Now only few projects offers to sell security tokens. Many investors do not know what are the security tokens, their advantages and their difference from utility tokens.

Well the information is out there.  And I have spent a lot of time on this ANN thread explaining it.  All the have to do is take the time to read and do some research.  TWO things key before making any investment decisions.  That is investment 101.

But here is more if they would like and it has links at the end.  But it is long so people will have to take 10 to 20 minutes to read it.  My impression so far is that people won't take the time to read this.  But you need to be informed if you want to invest.  You should see what Investment Funds ask for in information and they read it all.  These are people who manage billions of dollars.  Guess then know what they are doing because they are INFORMED.

WHAT IS A STO?
Security Token Offering

Similar to an initial coin offering (ICO) an investor is issued with a crypto coin or token representing their investment. But unlike an ICO, a security token represents an investment contract into an underlying investment asset. In Adsana’s STO, we are tokenizing shares of stock in the company.  Others can tokenize assets or debt?

STOs are seen as lower risk than ICO’s because the securities laws that security tokens have to comply with, will often enforce transparency and accountability. A security token will also be backed by a real-world asset, which makes it a lot easier to assess whether or not the token is priced fairly in relation to the underlying asset.

Each AdSana security token is attached and backed by one share of Class B Common Voting Stock in the Ad Sana Corporation.  The SANA tokens are securities for purposes of U.S. federal and state securities laws.  And have voting rights as token/shareholders.  And have the same rights to dividends if paid out and a proportionately share of the profits if the company is sold.

Main benefit:
With a private company if someone invests into the private company via a stock purchase there is not much of a market to sell them.  In fact, they are often restricted.  And those investors are at the mercy of the controlling owners of the private company and whatever exit strategy that is offered.
Only once a company goes public ,either through an IPO which is very expensive or thru a reverse merger, again close to a cost of $500,000, or thru a DPO (Direct Public Offering) which still is close to $125,000, can the stocks be sold on the open market via a stock exchange.
That is not the fact with Security Tokens. Even if the company is private, the security tokens create a public market for the security tokens to be sold.  You do not have to be a public company to have a market for the tokens.  The security tokens can be sold on security token exchanges.
There are even government regulated security token exchanges. Jamaica and Barbados are starting their regulation exchanges. So is Germany.
Plus, there are non-governmental security token exchanges.  At the end of this document are links to two good articles talking about some of the top privately-owned security token exchanges.  Second story is a complete list of privately-run security token exchanges.
AdSana is offering the SANA tokens to U.S. investors in reliance upon the exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), set forth in Rule 506(c) of Regulation D under the Securities Act.  Under Rule 506(c), the Company can only sell the SANA tokens to U.S. investors who are “accredited investors” as defined in Rule 501 of Regulation D. The Company is required to verify the status of each U.S. investor as an “accredited investor.”

As a result, each U.S. investor who subscribes for SANA tokens will be required to provide the Company with additional documentation that establishes that the investor is an accredited investor.   

The Company is offering the SANA tokens to certain non-U.S. investors in offshore transactions in reliance on Regulation S under the Securities Act. Each non-U.S. investor will be required to confirm that such investor is a not a “U.S. person” for purposes of Regulation S and that such investor was offered the SANA tokens outside of the United States and submitted its subscription documents to the Principal Placement Agent from outside the United States.  Non-U.S. investors under the Regulation S are not required to be “Accredited Investors”.

All investors US or non-US will have to go through a KYC (Know Your Customer) check and an AML (Anti Money Laundering) check.  Adsana can do this themselves or they can hire third party companies to perform the process.

Resale of the SANA tokens and SANA token

Under Rule 144 of the Securities Act, investors in the Offering who are not affiliates of the Company may resell their SANA tokens without restriction in the United States after they have held the SANA tokens for a combined period of one year (commencing on the date that the investor originally purchased the SANA tokens.

Investors in the Offering who are non-U.S. persons outside the United States and have purchase the SANA tokens under the rules of Regulation S of a 506(c) offering within the Securities Act may resell their SANA tokens without restriction after they have held the SANA tokens for a combined period of 90 days (commencing on the date that the investor originally purchased the SANA tokens.

US Investors may also be able to resell the SANA tokens after the same 90 day rule above if, and only if, they sell the SANA tokens to non-U.S. persons outside the United States after the investors purchase the SANA tokens in reliance on Rule 904 of Regulation S under the Securities Act.

On the secondary market, after the STO is completed, and the SANA tokens are listed on a security token exchange, there are no selling or purchasing restrictions and investor can buy or sell the security tokens at will just like buying or selling stocks on an exchange.

What this means for liquidity for security tokens of a private company once on a security token exchange is that, the tokens are fully liquid as like stocks of a public company. Yet the company does not have to be public nor be incumbered by the time and cost the public companies have in quarterly and annual filings and audits.

That said if a private company after the STO ends up with 2000 or more investors then the SEC will declare them to be a public company and will have to take on all the time and cost of the filings and audits of a public company.  Most private companies in a security token offering, try their best to NOT go over 1999 investors.

For more on STO’s check out this article
https://medium.com/swlh/what-are-security-tokens-9ce452633c51

For more on private security token exchanges.
https://coinsutra.com/top-security-token-exchanges/
https://token.security/stn/article/directory/security-token-exchanges-the-complete-list/
Nevsky

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 09:15:57 PM

Going according to plan.  Not my original plan of getting a significant amount of the investment from the BTT and crypto world.

Nothing from the crypto world.  I am talking with investors outside of that.  Disappointed that crypto world cannot see the difference between our STO and the ICO's of the past and the fact that the price of Bitcoin may make people more comfortable with tokens but it has no reflection on our business model or what price the SANA token will rise to. 

Our SANA token is based on opening clinics.  EARNING revenue and profits.  Creating a real market driving people to want to investment in our company.

My impression is that every day people get up and look at the price of Bitcoin and then hope that will affect the price and market of worthless tokens people purchased during the ICO times of 2017 and 2018.  I have a friend who bought them all and two years ago he told me he was going to be rich so he quit his job and has his wife quit theirs and took the most of the rest of his life savings and he bought 35 acres of land to build a house and farm it.  Now all those assets he thought made him rich are in the toilet.  He bought bitcoin so high it is going to take a long time to recover.  So he had to borrow money from his mom (no actually he took his inheritance from her now) to finish building his house in between having to get a job and then work that job.  And the words "I am going to be rich" have changed to "I will never get involved with crypto currency again unless the tokens I have recover."  He bought into every ICO out there.  He never bothered to even check them out.  He bought on the HYPE of each ICO being the next Bitcoin.  He was suffering from FOMO (Fear of Missing Out).

So instead of him being smart and lookin for wise and sound investments, he is paralyzed in fear of investing in anything.

Sorry if I sound angry I am not just frustrated and the paralysis overwhelming the crypto world.

Gary

[/quote] I'm sorry. Yes, many do not understand the difference between ICO and STO. That's because the moneybags cynically gutted the market without giving him the opportunity to somehow come to life. People left this market, many are disappointed. I know the people you are talking about, it’s a pity, but I also suffered very much due to the collapse of the cryptocurrency market .. Most likely you have not chosen the best time to start your project.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 01:05:24 AM

Many projects conducts IEO on different exchanges to collect more money for development.

Well it's really necessary if they really wanted to continue the project and they don't have enough funds for future developments. It's also a nice chance for us to grab some opportunity for those kinds of projects.

It is necessary that it will be demand in the tokens, but if the project conducts a lot of IEO in different exchanges and sell a lot of tokens there are a lot of tokens but no demand in tokens.

As I understand secure tokens are backed up buy real assets. It is impossible to issue secure tokens that are not backed up buy assets.

Secure tokens are one of the best investment in the crypto world right now many projects that I saw or participate in that have secure tokens have a high chance of pump and have a great outcome soon the market boom or pump up again. And many investors want projects like this so that their investment will have a sure income.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 03:29:39 AM

Many projects conducts IEO on different exchanges to collect more money for development.

Well it's really necessary if they really wanted to continue the project and they don't have enough funds for future developments. It's also a nice chance for us to grab some opportunity for those kinds of projects.

It is necessary that it will be demand in the tokens, but if the project conducts a lot of IEO in different exchanges and sell a lot of tokens there are a lot of tokens but no demand in tokens.

I don't think it will really affect it but the more people who are going to participate on it the more demand that it will going to have unless if after those people will not going to use the tokens they bought for the market movements.

At your service
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 03:57:30 AM

Going according to plan.  Not my original plan of getting a significant amount of the investment from the BTT and crypto world.

Nothing from the crypto world.  I am talking with investors outside of that.  Disappointed that crypto world cannot see the difference between our STO and the ICO's of the past and the fact that the price of Bitcoin may make people more comfortable with tokens but it has no reflection on our business model or what price the SANA token will rise to. 

Our SANA token is based on opening clinics.  EARNING revenue and profits.  Creating a real market driving people to want to investment in our company.

My impression is that every day people get up and look at the price of Bitcoin and then hope that will affect the price and market of worthless tokens people purchased during the ICO times of 2017 and 2018.  I have a friend who bought them all and two years ago he told me he was going to be rich so he quit his job and has his wife quit theirs and took the most of the rest of his life savings and he bought 35 acres of land to build a house and farm it.  Now all those assets he thought made him rich are in the toilet.  He bought bitcoin so high it is going to take a long time to recover.  So he had to borrow money from his mom (no actually he took his inheritance from her now) to finish building his house in between having to get a job and then work that job.  And the words "I am going to be rich" have changed to "I will never get involved with crypto currency again unless the tokens I have recover."  He bought into every ICO out there.  He never bothered to even check them out.  He bought on the HYPE of each ICO being the next Bitcoin.  He was suffering from FOMO (Fear of Missing Out).

Sorry if I sound angry I am not just frustrated and the paralysis overwhelming the crypto world.

Gary

I'm sorry. Yes, many do not understand the difference between ICO and STO. That's because the moneybags cynically gutted the market without giving him the opportunity to somehow come to life. People left this market, many are disappointed. I know the people you are talking about, it’s a pity, but I also suffered very much due to the collapse of the cryptocurrency market .. Most likely you have not chosen the best time to start your project.
[/quote]

Perhaps Nevsky.  Thanks for being so candid.  I will find the money some how.  This is NOT just a business venture for me to make a lot of money.  Finding a cure for cancer has been my passion since 2006 when I first started the National Canine Cancer Foundation.  And it has been a 30 year passion of my partner, Chief Science Officer and Inventor of the treatment, Dr. Tom Tsang.  It is what Tom and I think about all the time.  And now that we have that cure, we are going to get it to the market even if it starts with just one clinic.  And prayer and trust in God.
serantepe

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 08:14:18 AM

Gary

I'm sorry. Yes, many do not understand the difference between ICO and STO. That's because the moneybags cynically gutted the market without giving him the opportunity to somehow come to life. People left this market, many are disappointed. I know the people you are talking about, it’s a pity, but I also suffered very much due to the collapse of the cryptocurrency market .. Most likely you have not chosen the best time to start your project.

Perhaps Nevsky.  Thanks for being so candid.  I will find the money some how.  This is NOT just a business venture for me to make a lot of money.  Finding a cure for cancer has been my passion since 2006 when I first started the National Canine Cancer Foundation.  And it has been a 30 year passion of my partner, Chief Science Officer and Inventor of the treatment, Dr. Tom Tsang.  It is what Tom and I think about all the time.  And now that we have that cure, we are going to get it to the market even if it starts with just one clinic.  And prayer and trust in God.
[/quote]
If you will looks globally, if there is no regulation of the cryptocurrency market, the difference is not that whether you will participate in STO or in ICO, you can be fooled at the very end.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
cryptomia62

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 01:16:40 PM

I think that now situation changed. Now investors start to understand that in is impossible to invest money in all ICO, it is necessary to carefully check all the documents of startups. But many people who lost a lot of money was disappointed in the cryptocurrency and stopped invest at all.
artdor

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 02:29:56 PM

As I understand secure tokens are backed up buy real assets. It is impossible to issue secure tokens that are not backed up buy assets.

Secure tokens are one of the best investment in the crypto world right now many projects that I saw or participate in that have secure tokens have a high chance of pump and have a great outcome soon the market boom or pump up again. And many investors want projects like this so that their investment will have a sure income.
Gary explained well in his posts the benefits of STO over ICO. I think smart people will pay attention to this and make the right choice. One way or another, we will succeed.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 02:31:26 PM

I don't think it will really affect it but the more people who are going to participate on it the more demand that it will going to have unless if after those people will not going to use the tokens they bought for the market movements.

I think one exchange is okay for me or not so few number of exchange platform for the project token sale. Because of the sale is the token volume will be in just a few exchanges and it will be a huge volume and its good for a new project like this.
Alexxo

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 02:45:11 PM

I see there are very strict requirement regarding security tokens especially if it will be more than 2000 investors in the company. The most important thing is that security tokens have liquidity.

Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 03:24:21 PM

Gary explained well in his posts the benefits of STO over ICO. I think smart people will pay attention to this and make the right choice. One way or another, we will succeed.

Secure tokens already have a liquidity. Their price is more stable then the price of utility tokens. The price of security tokens cannot drop to zero because they backed up by real assets.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
Nevsky

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 03:41:55 PM

Gary

[/quote] I also wanted to thank you Gary for the sincerity and such high and good motives in your work. This is really very important. I think that fundraising through the Forum may change for the better. I think very soon the market will perk up, people and fresh blood will return.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 03:43:05 PM

If you will looks globally, if there is no regulation of the cryptocurrency market, the difference is not that whether you will participate in STO or in ICO, you can be fooled at the very end.

But there IS regulation in a STO.  You are right not in ICO but there are strict regulations in a STO Especially a STO in the US under the SEC's security laws

Did you read that.  Laws.  The United States, where I live and where the corporation was made has very strict laws protecting investors.  And the SEC is very very strict.  Let me give you an example.  With public company where stock is traded on a exchange, there are quarterly and annual reports required to be filed.  And the CEO must read and sign everything before it is sent to the SEC.  Well if the CEO missed some accounting mistake and signed off.  If the SEC finds that mistake, the CEO can be fine and could go to jail. It is actually an act of Congress. The U.S. Congress passed the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 on July 30 of that year to help protect investors from fraudulent financial reporting by corporations.

With AdSana, if I screwed my investors, or basically spend their money improperly or not as show in the presentation, I WILL be fined and I could go to jail.  It's happens a lot in the US with leaders of corporation who improperly use the investors money or the profits earned.

And I certainly am not going to take such a risk.  I have a beautiful wife and two wonderful children 8 and 6 and I love my wife and children dearly.  And there is no way I am going to risk going to jail and be away from them for anything including any amount of money.

I cannot speak for Security Tokens laws in other countries but you don't mess around with the SEC.  It is like playing with fire.  That is why when people recommended I start this company in some country more friendly to ICO's and STO's.  I said no.  That would look like I am hiding something from the SEC and the investors.  I want people to know I am doing everything up front and the best way to do that is by having your STO under the rules and jurisdiction of the United States Securities laws.
artdor

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:02:29 PM

Secure tokens already have a liquidity. Their price is more stable then the price of utility tokens. The price of security tokens cannot drop to zero because they backed up by real assets.
You noticed absolutely right. I understand that very well. I hope that people can also make the right choice in favor of a good investment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:41:13 PM

I think one exchange is okay for me or not so few number of exchange platform for the project token sale. Because of the sale is the token volume will be in just a few exchanges and it will be a huge volume and its good for a new project like this.
For the exchange, I think pick the best exchange for the token that suits in the budget and for the traders. Some of exchange are lack of users or traders that's why the volume of other projects are stays in low volume without trade history.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: