Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:08:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
Zonton

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 08:24:11 AM

As I understand the demands for work with secure tokens are more strict the for the work with utility tokens. It is good that before go on the exchange you will be working with either a Jamaican and/or Barbados Broker-Dealer. They have a big data of investors and more chance for conduction successful STO.
How will the project tokens be distributed after open sales?

Same way they are now.  The are minted within 24 hours of receiving a verified investment.

Once they are on the secondary market after the STO, then they are distributed like any exchange would.
Does this mean that funds will be blocked for some time immediately after sales?

serantepe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 01:16:11 PM

The KYC verification is necessary if I want to participate in STO?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 02:28:27 PM

[Two ANSWERS to two Questions[/b]
Gary, when is the Sphinx bidding open? I understand that trading will be available only on the gadget? Is there a desktop version?

The way it will work is that first we go on the Sphinx system and the STO will be offered through their mobile device.  I am not sure if they have desktop.

So people can open an account with Sphinx, and then they will be KYC'd and AMl'd.  They people can buy the SANA token through the STO on Sphinx.

MEANWHILE, AdSana will go through the application process of having our SANA token listed on the Jamaican and/or Barbados Security Token Exchange.

I think that it will be good for the reputation of the project that AdSana’s security token will betraded on the regulated security token exchanges after the end of STO.
Soon the token will be released on the Sphinx mobile trading application and will be traded there. Let's see how much support the project will have. But without good advertising, I think there will be little benefit.

That is not necessarily true Nevsky.  You see even before we go on the exchange we will be working with either a Jamaican and/or Barbados Broker-Dealer. And they will be selling the SANA token for us to investors.  Plus Sphinx is bringing on another company that has 2 million investors looking for new investments so we were be presented to them also.

Here is a good definition of a broker dealer for those of you who are not familiar with what they do.  A broker-dealer is a person or firm in the business of buying and selling securities for its own account or on behalf of its customers. ... A brokerage acts as a broker (or agent) when it executes orders on behalf of its clients, whereas it acts as a dealer, or principal when it trades for its own account. A broker-dealer is normally regulated with the government within the country they work out of.
Wow! This fundamentally changes the whole thing. In this case, Adsana can get a lot of investor and collect the necessary money. I'm glad for you Gary. Are broker services very expensive?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 03:11:52 PM

Multiple Comments and Responses
Does this mean that funds will be blocked for some time immediately after sales?

Hi Zonton, if you buy them during the STO.  Then for International Investors there is a 90 day hold and for US investors there is a 12 months.  But as I have said many times, you should hold them for much longer or at least hold have and if there is a profit sell the other half.  BUT.   I would not sell the other half, until my profit on selling that half would be more than my initial investment.

Zonton, if you end up buying them on the secondary market via a security token exchange then there is NO holding period and you can buy and sell anything you want.

In order to sign onto Sphinx you need to do a KYC and AML with them.  Then you can invest in any of their projects without doing another KYC.  But yes for a STO you much do a KYC and AML verification.   That said if you are waiting for us to be on Sphinx but could invest now, I would recommend investing now and I can do it all for you.  This way you are assured to get in at the $0.10 per token price.  It may not be at that price once we go on Sphinx.  It may go up to the Main Sale price of $0.20 per token

Wow! This fundamentally changes the whole thing. In this case, Adsana can get a lot of investor and collect the necessary money. I'm glad for you Gary. Are broker services very expensive?
[/quote]

Total cost to get on the Jamaican Security Token Exchange is $40,000 is fees and $20,000 in legal fees for that jurisdiction.

cryptozoya

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 03:57:22 PM

In order to sign onto Sphinx you need to do a KYC and AML with them.  Then you can invest in any of their projects without doing another KYC.  But yes for a STO you much do a KYC and AML verification.   That said if you are waiting for us to be on Sphinx but could invest now, I would recommend investing now and I can do it all for you.  This way you are assured to get in at the $0.10 per token price.  It may not be at that price once we go on Sphinx.  It may go up to the Main Sale price of $0.20 per token

First investors always have the best price, but they have a big risks too. I think that the risk in the case of secure tokens will be less.
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 04:13:31 PM

[Two ANSWERS to two Questions[/b]
Gary, when is the Sphinx bidding open? I understand that trading will be available only on the gadget? Is there a desktop version?

The way it will work is that first we go on the Sphinx system and the STO will be offered through their mobile device.  I am not sure if they have desktop.

So people can open an account with Sphinx, and then they will be KYC'd and AMl'd.  They people can buy the SANA token through the STO on Sphinx.

MEANWHILE, AdSana will go through the application process of having our SANA token listed on the Jamaican and/or Barbados Security Token Exchange.

I think that it will be good for the reputation of the project that AdSana’s security token will betraded on the regulated security token exchanges after the end of STO.
Soon the token will be released on the Sphinx mobile trading application and will be traded there. Let's see how much support the project will have. But without good advertising, I think there will be little benefit.

That is not necessarily true Nevsky.  You see even before we go on the exchange we will be working with either a Jamaican and/or Barbados Broker-Dealer. And they will be selling the SANA token for us to investors.  Plus Sphinx is bringing on another company that has 2 million investors looking for new investments so we were be presented to them also.

Here is a good definition of a broker dealer for those of you who are not familiar with what they do.  A broker-dealer is a person or firm in the business of buying and selling securities for its own account or on behalf of its customers. ... A brokerage acts as a broker (or agent) when it executes orders on behalf of its clients, whereas it acts as a dealer, or principal when it trades for its own account. A broker-dealer is normally regulated with the government within the country they work out of.
It's great, I'm glad that we are moving forward. As I understand it, KYC'd and AMl'd is obligatory for all participants in the service station? Crypto anarchists have a negative attitude to identity verification))

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Alexxo

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 04:50:17 PM

It's great, I'm glad that we are moving forward. As I understand it, KYC'd and AMl'd is obligatory for all participants in the service station? Crypto anarchists have a negative attitude to identity verification))

Now KYC becomes obligatory for conduction many IEO on exchanges. AdSana conducts STO on regulated exchanges. That is why KYC and AML are obligatory.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 05:22:50 PM

First investors always have the best price, but they have a big risks too. I think that the risk in the case of secure tokens will be less.

Hi cryptozoya, Risk/Reward is one of the main deciding factors in investing into any project.  In the Adsana case, the two main risk factors are (1) can we raise enough to open some clinics and (2) if the clinics are open can we get the work out?

That second risk is covered through the National Canine Cancer Foundation supporting us by their willingness to promote this to the several million of dogs owners that have access to in the U.S.

And for getting enough to open the clinics, our business model it very fluid and will work if we raise a small amount or we raise a large amount.

Even if we only raise $500,000 we could have enough to open one clinic to treat dogs in the US.  And if we could only open one, we would put it in a area so the largest amount of dog owners could reach the clinic within 3 to 4 hours.  This would allow with one clinic to have the potential to earn over $2.5M in net revenue.  And then with part of the $2.5M we could open 3 to 5 more clinics and then grow more from the profits of those new clinics and within a 3 years we could have 10 to 15 clinics running.  And with that scenario there would be less investors so they would get a bigger portion of the dividends.

Gary
Enyanha

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 05:30:38 PM

Hi cryptozoya, Risk/Reward is one of the main deciding factors in investing into any project.  In the Adsana case, the two main risk factors are (1) can we raise enough to open some clinics and (2) if the clinics are open can we get the work out?

That second risk is covered through the National Canine Cancer Foundation supporting us by their willingness to promote this to the several million of dogs owners that have access to in the U.S.

And for getting enough to open the clinics, our business model it very fluid and will work if we raise a small amount or we raise a large amount.

Even if we only raise $500,000 we could have enough to open one clinic to treat dogs in the US.  And if we could only open one, we would put it in a area so the largest amount of dog owners could reach the clinic within 3 to 4 hours.  This would allow with one clinic to have the potential to earn over $2.5M in net revenue.  And then with part of the $2.5M we could open 3 to 5 more clinics and then grow more from the profits of those new clinics and within a 3 years we could have 10 to 15 clinics running.  And with that scenario there would be less investors so they would get a bigger portion of the dividends.

Gary

It is very good that you are supported by National Canine Cancer Foundation that will promote you among the several million of dogs owners.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 05:52:08 PM

It is very good that you are supported by National Canine Cancer Foundation that will promote you among the several million of dogs owners.

Yes it does.  That support is because I am one of the founders and the CEO of the National Canine Cancer Foundation.
serantepe

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:37:53 PM

How can we make more advertising for tour idea?

ulfa21fall

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 10:25:21 AM

Truelly, powerfull projects don't use bounty at all.

Every project needs promotion, even the best one. Bounty is good for promotion and help to pay attention of investors to the project.
many projects use the bounty company as hidden advertising to attract attention, but the expected result is not always obtained, unfortunately.

*Link Removed*
  *Link Removed*
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 01:29:54 PM

Multiple Comments and Responses

Hi Zonton, if you buy them during the STO.  Then for International Investors there is a 90 day hold and for US investors there is a 12 months.  But as I have said many times, you should hold them for much longer or at least hold have and if there is a profit sell the other half.  BUT.   I would not sell the other half, until my profit on selling that half would be more than my initial investment.

Zonton, if you end up buying them on the secondary market via a security token exchange then there is NO holding period and you can buy and sell anything you want.

Total cost to get on the Jamaican Security Token Exchange is $40,000 is fees and $20,000 in legal fees for that jurisdiction.

[/quote] I do not know what market prices for such services, but I will say that it is very expensive. I wish you that your expenses will quickly pay off in the future business and further receive a net profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hizzy

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 01:58:43 PM

I think that now situation changed. Now investors start to understand that in is impossible to invest money in all ICO, it is necessary to carefully check all the documents of startups. But many people who lost a lot of money was disappointed in the cryptocurrency and stopped invest at all.
Only those who are new to the investment ceased to invest, either inexperienced, or lost all their money and replenishes their stocks on a reboot)
annajacob92

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 03:48:32 PM

Truelly, powerfull projects don't use bounty at all.

Every project needs promotion, even the best one. Bounty is good for promotion and help to pay attention of investors to the project.
many projects use the bounty company as hidden advertising to attract attention, but the expected result is not always obtained, unfortunately.

I don’t see anything wrong with that, on the contrary, I welcome projects that give out a few free tokens to those users who cannot afford to buy and dream of getting the desired token. Do good!)
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 03:52:28 PM

I do not know what market prices for such services, but I will say that it is very expensive. I wish you that your expenses will quickly pay off in the future business and further receive a net profit.
[/quote]

Binance is $100,000.  Here is a quote from a story

In a 45-minute live ask-me-anything (AMA), CEO of Binance, Changpeng Zhao, said that there will be a listing fee for new coins on the company’s DEX – Binance Chain.

In fact, Zhao explained that he has deliberately made the fee higher in order to “reduce the number of spam or scam projects.” He estimates the fee will be close to $100K. He also said that the number will be adjustable over time.
Zonton

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:40:11 PM

I do not know what market prices for such services, but I will say that it is very expensive. I wish you that your expenses will quickly pay off in the future business and further receive a net profit.

Binance is $100,000.  Here is a quote from a story

In a 45-minute live ask-me-anything (AMA), CEO of Binance, Changpeng Zhao, said that there will be a listing fee for new coins on the company’s DEX – Binance Chain.

In fact, Zhao explained that he has deliberately made the fee higher in order to “reduce the number of spam or scam projects.” He estimates the fee will be close to $100K. He also said that the number will be adjustable over time.
[/quote]
That is the price foe token or for coin? On Dex or on regular?

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 08:36:22 PM

[That is the price foe token or for coin? On Dex or on regular?

That is the price to get a companies token listed on Binance's exchange.
serantepe

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 09:08:56 PM

[That is the price foe token or for coin? On Dex or on regular?

That is the price to get a companies token listed on Binance's exchange.
I think that's secret information and nobody can know it.

tmnxmu

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 09:09:53 PM

Who are the investors of this STO?
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: