Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPE Token: Inflationary + Deflationary Token (Burn-Stake-Melt-Vote)  (Read 2893 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jk29

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:01:28 AM

at the moment, the economic model looks interesting but I would like to understand what real benefit it will bring to users.

let's see how it will all work in practice but now the project is developing quite slowly, but on the other hand they did not have sales rounds so it is natural.

Yes, it's great and the project will develop in this mode. moreover, it is essentially an experiment. so I will monitor the results.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dordanut

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:53:59 AM

will the team continue to carry out any marketing activities to attract more and more users to the system?

potential income and passive income is currently the best advertising and promotion for the project. So you need to monitor the price of the token on exchanges

and the possibility of passive income for users will be very important as it seems to me.

for token holders, this is just a great opportunity and I think that I will be able to buy some tokens for me right now in the near future.
namtih016

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 09:57:14 AM

please tell me how often there will be a vote? and how often will I be able to receive dividends?
BungTrader

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 10:56:21 AM

will the team continue to carry out any marketing activities to attract more and more users to the system?

potential income and passive income is currently the best advertising and promotion for the project. So you need to monitor the price of the token on exchanges

I have already bought tokens for me at a particularly favorable price but still it seems to me that the maximum profit can be obtained in the long term.

given the fact that passive income can be obtained all this time, then of course I will buy tokens in the near future.
qqnauta

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 12:03:55 PM

Hi everyone. will there be some airdrop or something similar on the market or not ? I would just like to get some tokens for me now.
quyet012345678

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:03:28 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hype-token/
the price increased by 30% and trading volumes increased . Now and mind that the economic model works. I bought tokens earlier and can already get the first income.

now the volatility is huge and I think that you can earn even within a few days if you choose a good time to buy.

now active trades are only on one exchange and this is of course an important point. As the project needs to become popular.

judging by the chart, we see a smooth increase in prices and it is of course important to understand that the economic model works and it is effective.
kidd24

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 02:10:40 PM

it seems to me that it is not quite right to burn tokens. It is better to provide any quality and useful product and then it would be most in demand.
traxer112

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 03:09:16 PM

great stuff and thank you. I think that the project will develop rapidly and I will be able to get some tokens in the near future.

Yes it is nice that the project is developing so fast and you have publications in the media it can be good for future investors.

in any case, you will need to negotiate a listing with popular exchanges although I understand that this requires a large investment but in the future it will be necessary.
zjgirt

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:08:40 PM

be sure to subscribe to your channel to follow the announcements. I hope this will allow me to increase my income in the future.

Yes, now you can buy some tokens at a bargain price. If you believe in the future of the project it will be a good economic model.

now it is difficult to draw any conclusions about this and it seems to me that in the future everything will depend on the price of bitcoin. if bitcoin will cost $ 3000 it is unlikely we will see a flight to the moon.
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 04:44:34 AM

Hi everyone. will there be some airdrop or something similar on the market or not ? I would just like to get some tokens for me now.

Airdrops & Giveaways has ended. We are now shifting from our initial distribution phase to a development phase whereby we develop the ecosystem platforms.

moesoh

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:47:45 AM

be sure to subscribe to your channel to follow the announcements. I hope this will allow me to increase my income in the future.

Yes, now you can buy some tokens at a bargain price. If you believe in the future of the project it will be a good economic model.

now it is difficult to draw any conclusions about this and it seems to me that in the future everything will depend on the price of bitcoin. if bitcoin will cost $ 3000 it is unlikely we will see a flight to the moon.

Yes now a lot depends on the price of bitcoin and I think that each user will be able to buy some tokens in order to get passive income.
edwjomoz

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 07:44:56 AM

I have already bought tokens for me at a particularly favorable price but still it seems to me that the maximum profit can be obtained in the long term.

given the fact that passive income can be obtained all this time, then of course I will buy tokens in the near future.

everything will depend on the community vote. as I understand this will depend on the amount of awards every month or I don't understand how it would work.
ncrodrigues

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:43:12 AM

airdrop is a good opportunity to get tokens now. Although now is also a good time to buy tokens...

not seen any announcements concerning the launch of airdrop. I will monitor how this project works.
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:51:12 AM

everything will depend on the community vote. as I understand this will depend on the amount of awards every month or I don't understand how it would work.

You are correct. Everything depends on the users' votes. If rates turn out to be ridiculously high (e.g. 50% burning fees), it would mean less transfers made resulting in a rather slow moving market as with the lack of transfers between users & exchanges. If for instance, freezing rewards rates turn out to be ridiculously high (e.g. 10% per day), it would mean there will be a surplus and overflow of tokens on the markets, resulting in a rapid price decline or piled up sell orders on exchanges.

It's an experiment to test the crowd's ability to collectively manage & control the token's supply.

We are trying to find out if the wisdom of the crowd > decisions made by a few select elites at central banks.

tasoncool

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:41:29 AM

how many tokens does the team have left? will the team have the deciding vote or will the users have it ?

The team will have 4m allocation (~8% of initial supply) which will only be used for partnership purposes.

For a full transparency note, please read this article: https://medium.com/hypetoken/transparency-note-addresses-you-need-to-know-team-tokens-305571ae0de2

a very interesting scheme and I think that this is a fairly fair reward for the team and it should not affect the growth of the price of tokens .
wahyuaji

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 10:33:52 AM

at the moment, the economic model looks interesting but I would like to understand what real benefit it will bring to users.

let's see how it will all work in practice but now the project is developing quite slowly, but on the other hand they did not have sales rounds so it is natural.

Yes the project will develop very rapidly and it seems to me that it will be possible to get a very good income in the near future.
zalman2015

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:33:53 AM

now the token has a very high volatility please tell me you have already taken measures to burn the token *?
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:13:39 PM

now the token has a very high volatility please tell me you have already taken measures to burn the token *?

Burning happens automatically whenever users transfer tokens.

WHITEPAPER:
https://medium.com/@hypetoken/hype-whitepaper-c2945381574e

rf786

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:26:02 PM

please tell me how often there will be a vote? and how often will I be able to receive dividends?

I also wonder if I will hold tokens when I will receive the reward *? Is this going to happen every month?
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:47:04 PM

I also wonder if I will hold tokens when I will receive the reward *? Is this going to happen every month?

You will need to freeze your tokens via the HYPE dApp.

By freezing, you will be (i) eligible to vote (ii) be able to increase your voting weights (iii) receive daily freezing rewards.

dApp Page:
dapp.hypetoken.io

MetaMask Guide:
👉 https://medium.com/@hypetoken/guide-how-to-use-the-hype-dapp-to-freeze-unfreeze-hype-tokens-4867e269f6c4

Trust Wallet Guide (Mobile):
👉 https://medium.com/@hypetoken/guide-using-the-hype-dapp-with-trust-wallet-mobile-1692a5e15e6b

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: