Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:22:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPE Token: Inflationary + Deflationary Token (Burn-Stake-Melt-Vote)  (Read 2895 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tasoncool

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 09:55:07 AM

now the project looks just fine. I will follow the announcements you need to have time to buy tokens while trading is not activated)

let's see how it all will work in practice the team of course has a unique model but the situation in the crypto market is now very bad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rana saqlain

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 10:45:06 AM

now the project looks just fine. I will follow the announcements you need to have time to buy tokens while trading is not activated)

let's see what will happen in September as I understand we will have a lot of announcements and news it will increase the demand for tokens and activity of traders.
Vladkrus

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 11:42:30 AM

the ability to freeze tokens for me is very good. Since getting passive income is the most important motivation.
dannycorta

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 12:31:22 PM

as I understand in September we will see listing on new exchanges and many interesting events. it seems to me that now is a pretty good time to buy tokens.

let's see what will happen to the price of tokens in the future. But in any case, such an economic model will be in real demand.
pleja3

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:28:28 PM

marketplace is a good opportunity. in order to provide tokens in high demand. When will it be launched?
vshet78

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 02:18:09 PM

what services will the project provide for users ? I just want to understand how it will all develop and why the project will be in demand in the future.

You might want to check out our ecosystem:

hypetoken.io/ecosystem

it seems that the project will have global functions. and I think he has a great future..
DE

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 03:11:36 PM

let's see what will happen in the future and how many tokens I can buy now for my portfolio and I have not made a decision about it.
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:55:58 AM

marketplace is a good opportunity. in order to provide tokens in high demand. When will it be launched?

Marketplace for Crypto Users has already been launched: Weshopwithcrypto.com

The merchandise store for HYPE has also been launched: shop.hypetoken.io

Both allows payments with HYPE

devod

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:28:27 AM

let's see what will happen in the future and how many tokens I can buy now for my portfolio and I have not made a decision about it.
Now the token is placed on four exchanges, so you can choose the best place to buy. I also decided to join the project.
ibrahimovitch

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:17:25 AM

What services are currently open to your token holders? I want to understand how many tokens I need to become an active member of your ecosystem
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:59:32 AM

What services are currently open to your token holders? I want to understand how many tokens I need to become an active member of your ecosystem

There is no minimum required for you to join our awesome community & participate in the experiment. For more information, please join us on Telegram https://t.me/hypetoken

Rosiana

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:03:25 AM

what services will the project provide for users ? I just want to understand how it will all develop and why the project will be in demand in the future.

You might want to check out our ecosystem:

hypetoken.io/ecosystem

it seems that the project will have global functions. and I think he has a great future..
very well. Services that can get a HYPE token community, have excellent perspective.I may be interested in Trading Signals Service that works on AI.
moesoh

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:52:33 AM

At WeshopwithcryptoI can use your token to pay for goods, in my opinion this is a great start for those who want to see the potential of the token as a payment solution.
edwjomoz

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:37:52 AM

if you are talking about Weshopwithcrypto, it is already open. I now want to explore its potential. The site has different categories for customers.
ncrodrigues

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 10:31:15 AM

Your concept has now presented a unique solution for users to collectively control inflation and deflation rates . How will user activity be evaluated within the experiment?
saimon92

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 11:16:35 AM

as I understand in September we will see listing on new exchanges and many interesting events. it seems to me that now is a pretty good time to buy tokens.

let's see what will happen to the price of tokens in the future. But in any case, such an economic model will be in real demand.
still, we should not forget that the project initially positions itself as an experiment.I would like to understand how the conditions for token holders can change?
rana saqlain

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:09:42 PM

the ability to freeze tokens for me is very good. Since getting passive income is the most important motivation.
I also think that for the initial work with the project, this is the best option. If the project attracts more participants, will it affect my profit?
Vladkrus

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 12:54:11 PM

let's see what will happen in September as I understand we will have a lot of announcements and news it will increase the demand for tokens and activity of traders.
Where can I follow the latest updates on the start of voting? I understand some conditions may change.
dannycorta

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 01:43:52 PM

great interesting business model. I have not seen anything like this before and because I think that we can still something interesting in the market.

let's see how it all will work in practice. I think that the project has a great future but while trading volumes are quite low.

the project is only at the initial stages of development and therefore it is necessary to understand the future perspective and therefore.
I think a lot will depend on the strategy of the team.If they can increase the HYPE community, maybe we'll see a rapid development.
tranngocha242

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:18:18 AM

Marketplace for Crypto Users has already been launched: Weshopwithcrypto.com

The merchandise store for HYPE has also been launched: shop.hypetoken.io

Both allows payments with HYPE
Oh, this is good news for those who want to buy tokens for active work with your sites. Are there advantages for HYPE?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: