Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:08:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Blaming Bounty Hunter!  (Read 9211 times)
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:43:17 PM

Very good post! Many projects need us at the beginning but after the end of token sale they change their behavior and we are parasites for them.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:59:18 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2019, 07:12:12 PM by terencio

I thinks its not fair to put the blame on bounty hunters for the the rapid decline in price, they should foresee this and plan accordingly before the start of the bounty. Because of this issue, a lot of projects does not pay their bounty hunters after doing all the effort .

Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:07:23 PM

A convenient and generally accepted team's position  that hunters are to blame for the price of tokens in dumps. Often the team locks the tokens distribution to hunters. But the price after listing coins to the exchange usually dumps by 10 times.The hunter's 5% of the total amount of tokens willn't dump the price of coins low the floor.
Kemileye

Activity: 573

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:57:06 PM

Since the inception of bounty campaign, bounty hunters have always being victim of blame because of dump in price on exchange. Most projects forgot that their bonuses are ridiculous and its even the investors that do dump their bonuses once token is listed on exchange. I did a bounty last year called iungo, the project promised over $100k in bounty but only manage to distribute what was not up to $10k and the coin still had a huge dump on exchange.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:09:22 PM

Please stop blaming bounty hunters! And stop huge discount your early birds. They are dumping your coin, project itself! I think the market needs more transparency!
It's been this way for a very long time now, they kept on blaming bounty hunters for the dump but in reality how could you dump a 3% of the overall supply. This is one way of scamming people and they just put the blame on the bounty hunters.
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:15:30 PM

Some don't even understand that bounty hunters are responsible for making them learn about a certain cryptocurrency project before they could invest into it.
And they don't understand that the hunters also want to make big morning just like the investors.
But the same greedy investors set their buying bid very low to buy from some hungry hunters and at d end of the day bring the price to collapse where it can not longer rise again.

Now, is it the hungry hunter's fault or the greedy investors?
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:41:32 PM

Huge profits or discounts given to investors  is the true cause of dumping in the market value of most crypto coins. Bounty hunters have little to do in terms of dumping in the crypto space. In as much that some bounty hunters will not mind selling their coins or tokens lower than its worth value, bounty hunters contribute to about 2% of the main cause of dumping in the crypto ecosystem.  
Redemption59

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:42:52 PM

Most at time I wonder where people were educated and the kind of tutors who taught them mathematics. How can a project allocate just 2-5% of whole tokens to a bounty campaign and when the coin is being dumped, only hunters are being blamed, this is absolutely wrong, 5% can't influence 95%. Bounty hunters work hard and its not easy working hard and just go out there to dump for a penny.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:09:52 PM

A never-ending discussion. Both sides have their points. Let´s say it: a lot of bounty hunters are going to dump it as soon as the project hits the market selling it for a penny. However, economy and markets exist because there is some kind of harmony between demand and supply. Without demand, even a bazillion of your tokens are not worth a dime. Moreover, if you knew a situation like that can happen (if you are an investor), why wouldn´t you allocate, let´s say, 10% of your investment for a time when the coin gets to the exchange? You would get so much more with a crazy discount! Wink Nothing is for certain, especially in crypto. Why didn´t you cover these two most possible scenarios to eliminate a risk? An educated investor would know how many tokens "for free" would possibly enter the market and he would like to take an advantage of that. Well,better luck next time, I guess?

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:37:14 PM

Bounty hunters are not really the cause of dumps as project developers might make it seem but rather their fault because they have launched a cryptocurrency project without making adequate effort to provide funding for marketing which is very essential to success of a cryptocurrency project, else they would buy back when dumpers dump to collect their salary for services well rendered
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:33:47 AM

That is right it is not fair for the bounty hunters to be blame of price down they have only got small portion of the allocation giving by the project, if the project have good strategy of marketing and to be more popular from many investors i guess the project would be success and the price is high.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:37:48 AM

I always heard investors blaming bounty Hunters in the dumps of token after listing on exchange and that is the most bad thing that they blame for because at the first place we bounty Hunters only promote the project and wait for the rewards and also for us we dont get profits in tokens thats why we are looking for the bounty that pays eth and btc.second is the project team is all responsible for the dumo because of the cheaper exchange the tokens it has no potential to grow in the future so blame those projects and not bounty Hunter.
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:05:19 PM

Yup you have a point there. For example if only 3% of total collected amount is allocated for bounty then it is barely possible to dump the particular coin. Even if all the bounty hunters sell their token at once then it will not create that bigger impact in the volatility. So blaming it all on the hunters is not logically right.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Adelek15

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:11:52 PM

Correct !!!!!
I use to think bounty hunters are the cause of dumping coin and I created a topic regarding that, I asked for the input of others. I was made to understand a couple of thing
1. Bounty hunters only a chip of the available coin so selling at a low price shouldn’t have much effect.
2. The project team don’t put enough effort to ensure the success of a project .
ityandsyn

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:28:55 PM

Since I signed up for the Forum, there is a subject that the project teams have been constantly complaining about. People who deal with Bounty are seen as a dumper.

I've been studying for a long time. I talk to many project teams like a private investor and ask how many (%) discounts they can offer to me for a $ 100,000 investment if I want to buy tokens during the ICO process. Coming offers you can not believe. Today I encountered another project. A year ago Winklevoss brothers invested as an early investor to the project. And they will do ICO soon. The price difference between the price they sell now and the investment they received from early investors is exactly 2500 times! I can't believe! They're trying to sell what one person got for $ 1 to another person for $ 2500.

Let's go back to the bounty! Projects usually allocate 3% of the figure they sell for bounty. So for example, a project that collects 10 million investment distributes only 300k bounty. Can you really dump a coin with a 3% bounty (which is distributed to an average of 1000 different people)?

$ 10,000,000 to $ 300,000? Really? Are you that naive? Or do you like to treat bounty hunters as cheap workers?

Please stop blaming bounty hunters! And stop huge discount your early birds. They are dumping your coin, project itself! I think the market needs more transparency!

Thanks for the explanations , it's a short and understandable because I have found and replying to the thread about dumping of tokens from the ICO projects since this always reason on why the price will down during it's listed on the exchange , so this thread was explained very well.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:36:56 PM

Yes you are right. It is not the bounty hunters have a problem. But I think the bounty manager or the project. Hunters only get a very small amount that they shared in promoting their project and at the end the fault is on the bounty hunters? I think that is wrong. I hope bounty managers will read this kind of post to make them realized the effort of bounty hunters for the small salary.
The3max

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

https://leasehold.io/

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:56:07 PM

Bounty hunters have been working for a long time, from 1-4 months. This is really difficult for them when current life needs to eat and friend exchanges. Meanwhile a lot of project scam bounty hunters. I just feel they are pitiful! So if they get some money from the bonus program, they need money to pay for the actual money outside.

Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:26:49 PM

The core problems of a token dump are not bounty hunters, because as you already stated, to create a massive token price crash, all hunters need to sell their tokens in once. It is much easier to blame hunters, rather to take action.
carrie_white

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:38:10 PM

I strongly agree with you, I am also a bounty hunter, and I think the coin price fell not because the bounty hunter sold coins that he got cheaply, but indeed a huge presale discount bought by investors that made the price of the coin very cheap after listing to exchange

FLHippy

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:35:20 PM

This is true! We deserve a good deal and pay for our hard work and not being called as dumpers and freeloaders. They will soon realize the power of bounty hunters when bounty hunters stop working due to no profits.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: