Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:58:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Blaming Bounty Hunter!  (Read 9210 times)
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:19:29 AM

I got kicked and banned from various groups for making such comments to them telling them there is no way bounty tokens can kill the project price. There is a lot of manipulation by this projects that we don't see and they blame the hunters

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:35:19 AM

I got kicked and banned from various groups for making such comments to them telling them there is no way bounty tokens can kill the project price. There is a lot of manipulation by this projects that we don't see and they blame the hunters

yes, a lot of project blame the bounty hunters if the price down hard after listing
maybe they think if bounty hunters got their tokens or coins for free
but the truth, bounty hunters should pay their rewards with their time and their mind
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:49:48 AM

There are many bounties like that, especially some projects from Korea, they don't contact the bounty manager. Also they closed the international community channels on telegram, and the last thing was that bounty hunter didn't get anything.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:52:52 AM

Bounty hunters are not to be blamed for any projects failure and we deserve to be treat  right, new projects will still need bounty hunters to create awareness in the future so we help a lot but its really sad how many developers are treating hunters like pests

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 12:17:19 PM

yes, truly don't blame bounty hunter I agree that few bounty hunters they don't really see the project and the team which is not but good I see the project and the team behind it and I hold my token for a very very long time.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Tsubachuchu

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:40:27 PM

Hunters are only doing their work and as expected to the rewards, it needed to sell, because they want to get paid for what they have done, when the price of falling coins is not a bounty hunter's fault but it can be a mistake of the  founder and also the team behind the project that they are not providing enough support to have their project more valuable in crypto.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 12:52:06 PM

Absolutely agree with you. The allocation for bounty tokens 3% or 5%, no all 100% bounty hunters sell their tokens immediately. And even if its done by all, do the project is that weak and the entire price will get dumped by more than 50% ?
Its a fact that bounty hunters are blamed for price dump for every project. And moreover, I have seen few projects distributing token 2 months after listing or imposing few months lock period on the rewards even they know the real situation.
Nevertheless, keeping everything aside, we should keep the rewards for long term to get real benefits.

robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:59:53 PM

If a good project has a DEV team dedicated and strong community, then they will never abandon their coins. from 1% - 3% of the amount of the project sold is used to pay for bounty hunters, it is not possible to dump a coin to death.
The shit projects they only focus on selling a lot of goods, deceiving investors and they will not care about the new coin making it dump.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:06:58 PM

I totally agree with you. In my practice there were several projects that did not issue tokens to the participants of the bounty, and the price of the token, when entering the stock exchange, immediately went down. This confirms what has been written above that it was the early investors who ruined the price if they knew that there would be no further sense from this project. They just make money on it, but to cover it up, admins and menjers blame the bounty participants. I think this is a very bad indicator and something needs to be done about it. Personally, I think that, ideally, after completing bounty companies, admins should offer bounty members to buy out their tokens at the sales price. This would be fair and would return confidence in the bounty companies.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:50:56 PM

Some project run their token sales like ponzi scheme. Giving some big investor huge discounts while other investors are treated equally and they have the goth to blame bounty hunters. Many of the dev team have always use hunters as leverage for perpetuating evils. Now their secrets are no more save. Many of them now lock hunters token but the result still remain worse. XCT is an examples of this. Most of them see hunters as hungry lions. Until hunters wake up and stop falling for campaign that promise unrealistic allocation, thing will continue to go from bad to worse
kelvin1408

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:02:16 PM

agreed I have experienced the same thing but i can't buy their token because minimum invest amount
bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:18:19 PM

in some cases the bounty hunter is always the victim, meaning the victim here if the project fails the project must blame the bounty hunter for dumping the price, even though the culprit is one of their teams who has tokens and it is indeed difficult to avoid and sometimes good projeccts will cheating not to give their tokens to the bounty hunter.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:32:25 PM

this is just a team game when prices decline and blame the bounty hunter for causing dumping. Declining prices mean the team doesn't work with investor money, they just want to get a lot of money then party. they said that so they would not be blamed by investors, while the initial investors supported the team's words which made all ico investors panic and sell their tokens

honestly, I hate if bounty hunter is always blamed for dump Angry

Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:59:35 PM

Some project run their token sales like ponzi scheme. Giving some big investor huge discounts while other investors are treated equally and they have the goth to blame bounty hunters. Many of the dev team have always use hunters as leverage for perpetuating evils. Now their secrets are no more save. Many of them now lock hunters token but the result still remain worse. XCT is an examples of this. Most of them see hunters as hungry lions. Until hunters wake up and stop falling for campaign that promise unrealistic allocation, thing will continue to go from bad to worse
Advanced investors understand that they should not take this seriously. The paradox is that bounty hunters can dump the price, but they are not guilty of a price drop.
If there is no demand for project assets, even with the help of 0.1% of current funds the asset market may be collapsed.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:07:25 PM

Since I signed up for the Forum, there is a subject that the project teams have been constantly complaining about. People who deal with Bounty are seen as a dumper.

I've been studying for a long time. I talk to many project teams like a private investor and ask how many (%) discounts they can offer to me for a $ 100,000 investment if I want to buy tokens during the ICO process. Coming offers you can not believe. Today I encountered another project. A year ago Winklevoss brothers invested as an early investor to the project. And they will do ICO soon. The price difference between the price they sell now and the investment they received from early investors is exactly 2500 times! I can't believe! They're trying to sell what one person got for $ 1 to another person for $ 2500.

Let's go back to the bounty! Projects usually allocate 3% of the figure they sell for bounty. So for example, a project that collects 10 million investment distributes only 300k bounty. Can you really dump a coin with a 3% bounty (which is distributed to an average of 1000 different people)?

$ 10,000,000 to $ 300,000? Really? Are you that naive? Or do you like to treat bounty hunters as cheap workers?

Please stop blaming bounty hunters! And stop huge discount your early birds. They are dumping your coin, project itself! I think the market needs more transparency!

When a project could not withstand the twat of time, there is always that possibility that someone  must be blamed and in this case bounty hunters are been blamed for it

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:26:24 PM

In my view, hunters have no or little effect on dumping of coins which causes price down. Huge discount allocation and lack of marketable products are some of the causes leading to price devaluation especially soon after listing of such coin on Exchange, and so it`s not in the bounty hunters fault.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 08:22:32 PM

I will agree with you mate, they take hunters all the blame if prices going down and that's not really fair for us hunters because as a hunter we also work hard to advertise their projects for several months. Most project developers taking bounty hunters lightly, as cheap workers in my experiences as a hunter. Delayed payment distributions and locking tokens are worst scenario and so that hunters cannot sell because they think hunters will dump on them on the day of exchange listing and that is not good to the hunters.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 09:12:25 PM

Since I signed up for the Forum, there is a subject that the project teams have been constantly complaining about. People who deal with Bounty are seen as a dumper.

I've been studying for a long time. I talk to many project teams like a private investor and ask how many (%) discounts they can offer to me for a $ 100,000 investment if I want to buy tokens during the ICO process. Coming offers you can not believe. Today I encountered another project. A year ago Winklevoss brothers invested as an early investor to the project. And they will do ICO soon. The price difference between the price they sell now and the investment they received from early investors is exactly 2500 times! I can't believe! They're trying to sell what one person got for $ 1 to another person for $ 2500.

Let's go back to the bounty! Projects usually allocate 3% of the figure they sell for bounty. So for example, a project that collects 10 million investment distributes only 300k bounty. Can you really dump a coin with a 3% bounty (which is distributed to an average of 1000 different people)?

$ 10,000,000 to $ 300,000? Really? Are you that naive? Or do you like to treat bounty hunters as cheap workers?

Please stop blaming bounty hunters! And stop huge discount your early birds. They are dumping your coin, project itself! I think the market needs more transparency!
This is really a eye opener for me personally. I also surported that bounty hunters should not be blamed by projects but when i saw the result of your study it proved more to me that i had been right. It's so annoying how hunters are treated in some groups today,  like second class citizen with no value,  yet,  some hunters succumb to the tyranny further defacing credible hunters. Just as i wrote recently in an article,  attitude is key,  many project lack it yet they are the cause of their own failure

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:12:18 PM

The success or failure of any well planned cryptocurrency project should not be blamed on bounty hunters because of the little percentage of the coins or tokens which is distributed for those who joined the bounty yet at the same time they are newbies who needs patient in holding their rewards from the bounties, no price dump of 2% of total tokens can crash a good project

numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:15:06 PM

Even though all bounty hunters dump their token, it will not (or only a bit little) to affect with the token price on market. Bounty allocation for them only around 0.5 - 5% max from total supply, how can it give much effect with market? Obviously they are only want to blame bounty hunter instead admitting their fault
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: