Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:02:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin's future.  (Read 5355 times)
greelzs

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:40:00 PM

I need only latest equipment, the recent one. Are there any options on EBAY? Or I need a reseller if trere are some?

Yes, you may find some options on Ebay but they are differne ones. It's prpbably more convenient to have a look at globemining com
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:40:17 PM

Yes, you may find some options on Ebay but they are differne ones. It's prpbably more convenient to have a look at globemining com

They sell only for US? What miners do you recommend me to have a look at?
greelzs

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:41:15 PM

They sell only for US? What miners do you recommend me to have a look at?

I have purchased several days ago S17 antiminer. Waiting for the delivery. P.S. They ship worldwide for free, Check it out
sarrpora

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:41:36 PM

I have purchased several days ago S17 antiminer. Waiting for the delivery. P.S. They ship worldwide for free, Check it out

Yeah, I see. Why S17?
greelzs

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:42:32 PM

Yeah, I see. Why S17?

Basically as it is the latest version of S generation of antimining equipment.
sarrpora

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:42:47 PM

Basically as it is the latest version of S generation of antimining equipment.

Yeah, keep me noticed, DM when receive the equipment and share please as I am curious
greelzs

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:43:53 PM

Yeah, keep me noticed, DM when receive the equipment and share please as I am curious

Will do! Let's be in touch
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:59:01 PM

Although most altcoin is affected by market volatility and Bitcoin, every altcoin has its own development ability. If altcoin can create its own community and values, its development in the future is very good. There are also many new altcoin that have been formed and developed quite well in the cryptocurrency market.

Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:12:33 PM

The more new coins that are present in the crypto market, will certainly enliven the crypto world. My question is how do you look at the future of the altcoin, with fairly tight competition. Will it affect the price of old altcoins, such as Ethereum, XRP and others.

The future of altcoins will be the next revolution of cryptocurrency. Beside the Bitcoin, altcoins will be used by people in daily to buy and sell anything. I think that the future of the next 10 years, cryptocurrency will be popular and become the main currency.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:18:17 PM

As a positive thinker I believe altcoins future is getting in stable and stronger coins, but not all is get that stability there  are some coins not getting stronger specially the shitcoins. The competition of the eth, xrp and any other altcoins came from the top is a normal it's depends on the people choose and analysis choosing their own coins to hold. I go for ethereum hoping their price is go is back into last all time proce high before end of this year.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:21:41 PM

The future of altcoins is determined by how attractive and promising the coin is. This can also be seen from the team's readiness, where they are able to manage their coins for listings in good exchanges, as well as promote the coins on an ongoing basis. because many teams only exercise control over their coins after completing the ICO and after that don't enter the market. Even if they are already in the market, when they are not in the market, the coins will experience a decrease in value and volume. In this case, there will definitely be good and bad coins for the future.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:27:49 PM

Although most altcoin is affected by market volatility and Bitcoin, every altcoin has its own development ability. If altcoin can create its own community and values, its development in the future is very good. There are also many new altcoin that have been formed and developed quite well in the cryptocurrency market.
Yes you are right, the future of Altcoin depends on a good and serious team in developing the project into reality, so it will be beneficial for the people who use it, so a good Altcoin project will definitely have a good price too.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:56:12 AM

The issuance of new altcoins everyday only shows that the crypto technology is developing fast. I think having many altcoins increases the awareness of people which is good to the industry. I think as long as it is legally processed, new altcoins will be beneficial to crypto.
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 01:02:58 AM

The more new coins that are present in the crypto market, will certainly enliven the crypto world. My question is how do you look at the future of the altcoin, with fairly tight competition. Will it affect the price of old altcoins, such as Ethereum, XRP and others.

I don't think it will have an effect at all, investors will not leave their cash cow and those coins where they've already made money in the past for a new coin, they can look at a new coin and checked if it's worthy to be included in their portfolio and there's a possibility that they are going to trade none performing old coins for a new coins, it depends on his analysis if it's worth it.

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 01:05:31 AM

The issuance of new altcoins everyday only shows that the crypto technology is developing fast. I think having many altcoins increases the awareness of people which is good to the industry. I think as long as it is legally processed, new altcoins will be beneficial to crypto.
indeed many new concepts, many new industries join crypto. created their altcoin and tried to develop in the crypto market. unfortunately most of the new projects that are now not having good power. sometimes the project doesn't run optimally, or just halfway. it makes the price of the coin lose its value.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 04:03:58 AM

I think if XRP, ETH and BCh will not affect the emergence of new coins in cryptocurrency,
but for coins that are developing, this is a tough challenge to fight over the seats at the top of the coinmarketcap.
and it has been ascertained, the project with team quality will be the best and occupy the coinmarketcap top rank.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:45:11 AM

I disagree, only a few of the new altcoins can compete and the rest only become shitcoin.
You can check it in marketcap, and most new altcoins don't affect the altcoin top.
I think it needs research and patience if you want to invest in a new altcoin.
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:18:29 PM

I think that with the help of new altcoins you can earn but then they need to sell..especially little known. The risk of falling is very high.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:22:19 PM

I disagree, only a few of the new altcoins can compete and the rest only become shitcoin.
You can check it in marketcap, and most new altcoins don't affect the altcoin top.
I think it needs research and patience if you want to invest in a new altcoin.
we need too much patience if we invest in new coins now. old altcoins fall very deep if a correction comes and new coins just suffer stronger than anyone at this market
the question is whether these coins can rise again after the fall. maybe they just don't have enough money to implement their plans

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:28:59 PM

I do not think new coins will ever pose risk to the existence of already established and old coins like ethereum or ripple. It is as long as such old coins continue to provide good service and do well in the market. I believe arrival of new coins with much potentiality is always welcome, which will increase competition in the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: