Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 09:57:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiroscam - X11 Next Gen Crypto Currency - Launching now while u sleep lol  (Read 4684 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:41:13 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 02:21:34 PM by cryptohunter

Hirocoin........... another scam coin here is why....

1. no announcement

2. picked terrible time for release whilst most of US and EUROPE are sleeping

3. no pools at launch.

4. now pretending to want to buy loads for btc.... when he ages to mine at  0.00000000000003 diff.  He HAS mined 1000's of block and now pretending to want to buy some.

This is a scam do not take part in this. We need to encourage fair releases.

Are you not tired of getting scammed yet?

If you are reading this and thinking fuck i managed to mine a 100 blocks or more on easy diff and now i want cryptohunter to shut the fuck up...... think about it.... the dev has 100x what you have and you will just be used to promote his scam because you have a few crumbs.....

SAY NO TO SCAM RELEASES. DO NOT MINE OR BUY THESE SCAMMERS COINS.

IF YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN WHY THIS WAS NOT A SCAM THEN YOU POST GETS DELETED !!!!!!!!!

Stop posting stuff about emc2 i can't remember every coin that does ninja starts and that i highlight this fact.

If a coin is done ninja style it is totally open to being instamined by devs...............simple!!!

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:42:47 PM

feel free to explain here why it is not a scam so i can laugh

eddywise

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

Let's Boolberry

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:50:51 PM

diff is so low
so they got most of the block who have more peers
this is unfair,
I had quit about half a hour later because I minerd all orphan on my 8 E3-1230 with 100M network

Boolberry : @eddywise                                                                                                                                                                                                                       DRK:XqTbkj1hpCWBpBSvbWtzBRu5PxzJ2KoA3F                                                                                                                                                                                   BTC:1FZYvzY4cPLwwZmU8rGPM7xGYjfjiZUmuZ  Once desperately want, now desperate to forget
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:51:47 PM

the diff yes is one thing but you can not allow devs to do unannounced launches

that allows them to do huge instamines...... this was a planned scam for sure.

_doge

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:52:42 PM

1. no announcement

3. no pools at launch.

4. now pretending to want to buy loads for btc.... when he ages to mine at  0.00000000000003 diff.  He could have mined 1000's of block and now pretending to want to buy some.

If you are reading this and thinking fuck i managed to mine a 100 blocks or more on easy diff and now i want cryptohunter to shut the fuck up...... think about it.... the dev has 100x what you have and you will just be used to promote his scam because you have a few crumbs.....

Nothing different than a premine, assuming that's what happened. I didn't get to mine a single block, but I still ain't mad.

Also, how can releasing a coin be a scam? Your dildo is rammed too far up your ass to think rationally.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:53:10 PM

1. no announcement

3. no pools at launch.

4. now pretending to want to buy loads for btc.... when he ages to mine at  0.00000000000003 diff.  He could have mined 1000's of block and now pretending to want to buy some.

keep up the good work cryptohunter! i hope you keep doing this! shame on these shit coins!  Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:55:38 PM

Liar and scammer............... obviously mined a ton.

this dildo i'm enjoying is next to be tasted by your mother and sister fool .... you can go after them if you wish.

I see you there in that thread pumping.

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED MORON?HuhHuhHuh?

HOW CAN IT BE A SCAM?HuhHuh

I JUST EXPLAINED IT TO YOU - TRY AND READ AND COMPREHEND .

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:56:13 PM

Yup his dreep drilled ass is yelling the shit everywhere.
Go and support your dying bees

HEHE KEEP BUMPING WITH NO ARGUMENTS NOOB RETARDS.... I WILL KILL THIS SCAM COIN.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:56:43 PM

ANOTHER RETARDED ARGUMENT THANKS MORON

jcarl987

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:57:01 PM

Like I said in the other thread, there are plenty of people in other parts of the world. It was prime time on a Saturday for China for example. Get over yourself...

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:58:16 PM

Like I said in the other thread, there are plenty of people in other parts of the world. It was prime time on a Saturday for China for example. Get over yourself...

DOES NOT MATTER

NON ANNOUNCED ARE SCAMS OPEN TO THE DEV TO INSTAMINE....

YOU MINED SOME - SO WHAT IT WAS STILL A SCAM

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:58:36 PM

Shhhh Shut up

I'm sleeping

stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:59:44 PM

Obviously he thinks the world revolves around HIM....and that he should have had someone at his doorstep to hold his hand through the entire process of announcing the coin at least 2 years before.

Gotta love the trolling by crypto hunter...always a good laugh....
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:00:33 PM

i agree this shit popped out of nowhere and was ninja launched and instamined by the devs since there closet to the nodes, hope you retards fall for it and buy his shity scamcoin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:01:22 PM

Obviously he thinks the world revolves around HIM....and that he should have had someone at his doorstep to hold his hand through the entire process of announcing the coin at least 2 years before.

Gotta love the trolling by crypto hunter...always a good laugh....

How did you become this stupid.

coins need to be announced or they get instamined by the devs.... you are either part of these scam or are totally stupid and want to be scammed. there are only 2 options.

eightspaces

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:01:49 PM

this dildo i'm enjoying is next to be tasted by your mother and sister fool .... you can go after them if you wish.

Wow dude, you seem to be extremely mad.

Are u the imagined altcoin police?

PS I dont care about Hirocoin, I dont even know it. But this thread -- LOL Grin
CremeFraiche

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:02:01 PM

OMG you guys should go out and take some fresh air...
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:03:03 PM

Wow dude, you seem to be extremely mad.

Yes, scams are getting tiring... need to be killed off.

Sorry but ninja your coin here on 0.000000000000000000002  diff and expect now for people to notice. I am bringing this scam to people attention nothing more.

jcarl987

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:03:12 PM

DOES NOT MATTER

NON ANNOUNCED ARE SCAMS OPEN TO THE DEV TO INSTAMINE....

YOU MINED SOME - SO WHAT IT WAS STILL A SCAM

If it doesn't matter then why is it part of your argument?

Shenckell

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:03:31 PM

Lol, missing the release is serious problem...thank you that inform us, we are so sad about you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: