Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:34:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BetVIP.com - BetVIPpoker.com - NEW LIVE SOCCER MATCH VIEWER! 100% Dep. Bonus!  (Read 39911 times)
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 11:45:08 AM

I have win a game with odd 3.0, but it's over 12 hours now, and the result still did not count in my account. what problem with your site?
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 6659

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 12:05:34 PM

Now BetVIP provide 2x deposit bonus I need to know how much turnover I need for withdrawal ?
Can I disable 2x deposit bonus ? Because I need to join Cointelegraph giveaways but I don't need play too much with turnover.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1411

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 02:09:45 PM

So i was in the freerolls for the previous day and when there were 5 players left in the whole round, I am disconnected and when I tried to login, this shows up

Server detected an internal error, please notify administrator

this last for about 10+ minutes and when I was able to login back, the game was finished and I got the 3rd rank, no harm done since it is a free rolls, but I was leading with my chips, could get the 1st rank . Anyway i am just notifying you this issue

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BetVIP (OP)

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 02:18:56 PM

So i was in the freerolls for the previous day and when there were 5 players left in the whole round, I am disconnected and when I tried to login, this shows up

this last for about 10+ minutes and when I was able to login back, the game was finished and I got the 3rd rank, no harm done since it is a free rolls, but I was leading with my chips, could get the 1st rank . Anyway i am just notifying you this issue

Hi arallmuss,

We tried to implement a kick out rule to stop players from sitting out. We have since removed it, sorry about that.

Regards
Jessica

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 02:25:55 PM

Hi arallmuss,

We tried to implement a kick out rule to stop players from sitting out. We have since removed it, sorry about that.

Regards
Jessica

well im not sitting out if you are saying I am sitting out, but im not, if you can replay the previous tournaments you can actually verify this and also the table was down to 5 last players with big blinds of 3k chips, sitting out will be like a suicide to me since im eager to get the 1st place, anyway its cool, as stated, no harm was done since it is a free roll actually

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 07:23:36 PM

I decided to check out the poker again.  I played a freeroll tournament and see that if a player is moved to any position they are forced to post a big blind.  I have never seen this on any other poker room.  If one is forced to change tables they definitely shouldn't be posting a blind when not in the blind position.  Is it the same for regular tournaments?
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 08:11:21 PM

I decided to check out the poker again.  I played a freeroll tournament and see that if a player is moved to any position they are forced to post a big blind.  I have never seen this on any other poker room.  If one is forced to change tables they definitely shouldn't be posting a blind when not in the blind position.  Is it the same for regular tournaments?

it is the same for regular tournament as well, IMO, player dont need to pay big blinds if they are forced to move by the system, if a player move by himself then he will need to pay the big blinds

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jk29

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:55:34 AM

deposit says instant but i am waiting over one hour still nothing in my account balance. now waiting for the email reply
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 09:13:11 AM

deposit says instant but i am waiting over one hour still nothing in my account balance. now waiting for the email reply

Good day,

For poker or sports betting? Poker requires 3 confirmations because of the peer-to-peer nature of the game,

Kind regards,
BetVIP Support

pille

Activity: 436

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:26:45 PM

Hello,

how long does it take to get the first Deposit bonus? Wrote you an Email yesterday and really would like to start betting now.

42871   0.00   1000.00   Added Funds   2015-03-28 21:59:22   Added 1000 to account 4579

Also you should link this page https://www.betvip.com/index.php/cms/contentview/action/view/frmContentId/51/ to you website! I only got this one time within the welcome Email. But wasnt able to find it from you website, correct me if I'm wrong. Optimally you would reach this Bonus page when clicking the bonus-banner on your site.
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 01:01:11 PM

Hello,

how long does it take to get the first Deposit bonus? Wrote you an Email yesterday and really would like to start betting now.

42871   0.00   1000.00   Added Funds   2015-03-28 21:59:22   Added 1000 to account 4579

Also you should link this page https://www.betvip.com/index.php/cms/contentview/action/view/frmContentId/51/ to you website! I only got this one time within the welcome Email. But wasnt able to find it from you website, correct me if I'm wrong. Optimally you would reach this Bonus page when clicking the bonus-banner on your site.

Hi pille,

Apologies for the wait, I will add your bonus right away! Good luck with the betting!

Regards
Jessica  Smiley

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 6659

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 01:09:02 PM

Hello,

Hi pille,

Apologies for the wait, I will add your bonus right away! Good luck with the betting!

Regards
Jessica  Smiley

Hi BetVIP

I need to know how much turnover for deposit bonus that I can make withdrawal include deposit fund + bonus fund?

pille

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:18:44 PM

Hello,

Hi pille,

Regards
Jessica  Smiley

Hi BetVIP

I need to know how much turnover for deposit bonus that I can make withdrawal include deposit fund + bonus fund?

5 times deposit and bonus (example: 1BTC deposit + 1BTC bonus = 10BTC turnover)
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 01:34:40 PM

Hello,

Hi pille,

Regards
Jessica  Smiley

Hi BetVIP

where do you see this ? I dont know if this will be the requirement for the other bonuses but since this is about the first deposit bonus, the requirement will be playing at the odds of 1.5x or greater for 10 times, this has been stated by betvip before

Once you have made your first deposit, simply mail support@betvip.com and request your bonus. You need to play this through 10 x at odds of 1.5/1 or greater to cash out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
uncmonk500

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:39:05 PM

Can you please issue my bonus as well as not getting anywhere with the website 'support'
pille

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:44:33 PM

Hello,

Hi pille,

Regards
Jessica  Smiley

Hi BetVIP

where do you see this ? I dont know if this will be the requirement for the other bonuses but since this is about the first deposit bonus, the requirement will be playing at the odds of 1.5x or greater for 10 times, this has been stated by betvip before

Once you have made your first deposit, simply mail support@betvip.com and request your bonus. You need to play this through 10 x at odds of 1.5/1 or greater to cash out.

https://www.betvip.com/index.php/cms/contentview/action/view/frmContentId/51/

4. Deposit & Bonus must be played through 5 times before being withdrawn. i.e. Deposit 1BTC get 1BTC bonus – total is 2BTC – you must wager 10BTC before withdrawing

5. Bets must be placed at odds of at least 2.0 (decimal; stake + return) in order to count towards wagering requirement.
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 03:17:12 PM

Hello,

Hi pille,

Regards
Jessica  Smiley

Hi BetVIP

4. Deposit & Bonus must be played through 5 times before being withdrawn. i.e. Deposit 1BTC get 1BTC bonus – total is 2BTC – you must wager 10BTC before withdrawing

5. Bets must be placed at odds of at least 2.0 (decimal; stake + return) in order to count towards wagering requirement.

I see, Im sorry but I quoted it directly from betvip post, i guess their support provided the wrong information in the end , and that is quite hard rules for wagering, usually only the bonus amount needs to be wager, but this include the deposit amount too

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 06:56:16 AM

Hello,

Hi pille,

Regards
Jessica  Smiley

Hi BetVIP

I see, Im sorry but I quoted it directly from betvip post, i guess their support provided the wrong information in the end , and that is quite hard rules for wagering, usually only the bonus amount needs to be wager, but this include the deposit amount too

Hi guys,

The 1st deposit bonus must be played through 10 x at odd of 1.5/1 or greater for you to withdraw.

Regards
Jessica

BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 06:56:56 AM

Can you please issue my bonus as well as not getting anywhere with the website 'support'

Hi uncmonk,

Apologies for the delay, I will issue your bonus right away!

Regards
Jessica

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:20:28 PM

Does anyone have this problem when playing live betting?
There are many times when all the betting events are suspended.
It is irritating to see this happen in live games.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: