Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:16:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BetVIP.com - BetVIPpoker.com - NEW LIVE SOCCER MATCH VIEWER! 100% Dep. Bonus!  (Read 39911 times)
BetVIP (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 07:10:42 AM

very happy that found this place, feels like heaven  Smiley

Thanks Moonbind!

Don`t forget to tell your friends!

Regards
Jessica

Itsmylife

Activity: 1002

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:35:45 AM

Hi jessica!
I have made a withdrawal for 3 hours. When will my payment be sent?
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 09:53:05 AM

Hi jessica!

Hi there,

Please can you PM me your account details for BetVIP so that I can check on your withdrawal?

Regards
Jessica

Itsmylife

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:19:39 AM

Hi jessica!

Hi there,

Please can you PM me your account details for BetVIP so that I can check on your withdrawal?

Regards
Jessica
Jess, i have sent you a message. Please check out Smiley
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 10:31:17 AM

Hi jessica!

Hi there,

Regards
Jessica

Hi there,

Your withdrawal is being processed, you will have it shortly. Apologies for the delay.

Regards
Jessica

Itsmylife

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:32:50 AM

Hi jessica!

Hi there,

Regards
Jessica

Hi there,

Your withdrawal is being processed, you will have it shortly. Apologies for the delay.

Regards
Jessica
Wow it's awesome fast. Thank you so much Jess Cheesy
dHe_zHiq

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I'm Just Try

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:38:04 AM

are available all leagues in europe?

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Itsmylife

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:42:09 AM

i dont think they have all languages, English's the most popular Smiley
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 10:48:44 AM

Hi there,

We have a massive selection of leagues available in europe, but not all. If you go to your account on BetVIP, on the left hand side you can select the sport and league you wish to bet on.

Regards
Jessica

Tlee88

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:34:37 AM

site was down  Sad I have a tip but can not bet, so sad Cry

BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 07:42:17 AM

site was down  Sad I have a tip but can not bet, so sad Cry

Hi Tlee,

Not to worry, we were just doing routine maintenance for 15 minutes. The site is back up again already!

Regards
Jessica

Mewtwo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

ROAD TO HEAVEN...

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:15:54 PM

Please tell me how long the winnings will be paid ? I have a bet "win" which the game ended 3 hours ago but it still "Unsettled" while my bet "lose" is updated quickly almost "instantly"?
What is  BetVIP problem ? why is there such a state ? Could you please to give me the link to "FAQ" for this terms.
BetVIP have no enough staff  or any reason ?
I looking forward more information about this from you !
Thank you !

BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 02:22:50 PM

Please tell me how long the winnings will be paid ? I have a bet "win" which the game ended 3 hours ago but it still "Unsettled" while my bet "lose" is updated quickly almost "instantly"?
What is  BetVIP problem ? why is there such a state ? Could you please to give me the link to "FAQ" for this terms.
Thank you !

All grading is done instantly - this is not a manual process. It should be instant whether it is a win or loss and we have not been aware of any problem like this in the past. Could you please send a PM with your specific bet slip number so that we can look into this for you?

Kind regards,
Jessica

Mewtwo

ROAD TO HEAVEN...

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:50:54 PM

What is  BetVIP problem ? why is there such a state ? Could you please to give me the link to "FAQ" for this terms.
BetVIP have no enough staff  or any reason ?
Thank you !

All grading is done instantly - this is not a manual process. It should be instant whether it is a win or loss and we have not been aware of any problem like this in the past. Could you please send a PM with your specific bet slip number so that we can look into this for you?

Kind regards,
Jessica

Hi,

I just have checked it again. Now it has been updated "WON" . But I won't agree with you if you say that it should be instant, not a manual process
I unfortunately do not capture the screen for half an hour ago, it was still in a state of "Unsettled" while the match ended ago than 3 hours .
If you don't believe what i say you can check

Anyway, thanks for your great support !

BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 02:53:36 PM

What is  BetVIP problem ? why is there such a state ? Could you please to give me the link to "FAQ" for this terms.
Thank you !

Kind regards,
Jessica

Hi,

I just have checked it again. Now it has been updated "WON" . But I won't agree with you if you say that it should be instant, not a manual process
I unfortunately do not capture the screen for half an hour ago, it was still in a state of "Unsettled" while the match ended ago than 3 hours .

Hi Mewtwo,

Glad the problem has been solved. Apologies about the delay and if it happens again in future please send a PM or email support@betvip.com so we can find out why. The grading process is automated and it should be resolved immediately after the game ends,

Kind regards,
Jessica

Mewtwo

ROAD TO HEAVEN...

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:04:07 PM

Thank you !

Kind regards,
Jessica

Hi,

Hi Mewtwo,

Glad the problem has been solved. Apologies about the delay and if it happens again in future please send a PM or email support@betvip.com so we can find out why. The grading process is automated and it should be resolved immediately after the game ends,

Kind regards,
Jessica

Hi BetVIP,

I have visited this thread many times. I know you're a great supporter here, you're very enthusiastic and friendly supporter. I appreciate you. But Customer Services or "support@betvip.com" is not like you. They lack the friendliness and enthusiasm necessary.
If you are also one of the managers of BetVIP , I think you should re-train this team. I think so. Grin
Sincerely thanks Jessica !

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:05:37 PM

betvip, any particular reason of why are you dropping the daily freerolls into 0.05 btc instead of 0.1 btc?  Embarrassed sad to see you lowered the amount of the daily freerolls but the good thing is you finally make a reasonable rules for the daily cash game tournament, so we wont have some person doing allin-rebuy tricks anymore
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 03:14:11 PM

betvip, any particular reason of why are you dropping the daily freerolls into 0.05 btc instead of 0.1 btc?  Embarrassed sad to see you lowered the amount of the daily freerolls but the good thing is you finally make a reasonable rules for the daily cash game tournament, so we wont have some person doing allin-rebuy tricks anymore

We're going to create tournaments more often and increase the cash game point tournament values - we want more people to play on the cash game tables and we feel like this is a good way to get them going,

Kind regards,
Jessica

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:19:00 PM

I found a bug when betting live sports at your site.
There will be times when all your events are suspended. Can you fix this problem as it makes it difficult for people to bet?

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Mewtwo

ROAD TO HEAVEN...

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:25:34 PM

Thank you !

Kind regards,
Jessica

As I said above. I won't agree with you if you say that "instantly"

And here is the proof of it. I am sorry . I really want to post it here (not PM). That is the best way for BetVIP to change for the better

You can check it again and please fix it !

Sincerely thanks Jessica !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: