Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:58:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]: [TOKEN] NAIRAX: StableCoin | POS | staking | Commerce🌍🔴✅  (Read 2327 times)
WerSalit

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:39:16 AM

Today, an announcement appeared in the social networks of one exchange that they will soon add a coin that is associated with the e-commerce market. Is this by chance not about your project?)
Wow! Which namely exchange are you talking about? Gimme a link please  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Bringing FIAT to the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 12:47:28 PM

Today, an announcement appeared in the social networks of one exchange that they will soon add a coin that is associated with the e-commerce market. Is this by chance not about your project?)

Well, we'll never know Oprah Cheesy

More details about exchange listings will be unraveled after both ICO and IEO. Dont you worry, you will definitely love what we have in stock.

I represent the Administrators of NairaX (NIRX). Please feel free to ask questions or make inquiries from me directly. Alternatively, you can contact other NIRX admins on our social media channels. Thank you.
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 12:49:20 PM

Good afternoon. As I understand it, does your company work using Proof-of-Stake technology?
Have you also thought of adding other technologies to your project? This will increase its productivity and attract new users.

Yes indeed Camerali, Good afternoon. The POS algorithm will not be activated while we are still on the ERC-20 launch pad. This will be activated after we have migrated to our blockchain infrastructure. Details can be found within our current whitepaper.

Thanks you. Kiss

I represent the Administrators of NairaX (NIRX). Please feel free to ask questions or make inquiries from me directly. Alternatively, you can contact other NIRX admins on our social media channels. Thank you.
WerSalit

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:04:23 PM

More details about exchange listings will be unraveled after both ICO and IEO. Dont you worry, you will definitely love what we have in stock.

I hope so. In the near future, I plan to purchase your tokens using your offer with 15% benefit, and I would like your token to appear on the exchanges asap.
6eTxoBeH
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:37:08 PM

I hope so. In the near future, I plan to purchase your tokens using your offer with 15% benefit, and I would like your token to appear on the exchanges asap.
Hi, how can I get a 15% discount? Is this a one-time offer? Or can it be used several times?

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 01:55:59 PM

Hi, how can I get a 15% discount? Is this a one-time offer? Or can it be used several times?

No sir. It cant be used several times. The 15% offer is available at the first week of ICO only. The next discount comes as 7%.

Our sale scheme is geared towards token value preservance.

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 01:57:58 PM

Oh great. Thanks indeed for the support. Feel free to contact us via our support channels for any form of future inquiry.

Thank you

Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 02:18:13 PM

No sir. It cant be used several times. The 15% offer is available at the first week of ICO only. The next discount comes as 7%.

It is very good that we can buy tokens at a discount several times. For example, I can buy them on the first day of the ICO and after 5 days the discount will be the same, 15%, right?
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 02:54:54 PM

It is very good that we can buy tokens at a discount several times. For example, I can buy them on the first day of the ICO and after 5 days the discount will be the same, 15%, right?
I agree with you.
Many projects, if they give the opportunity to buy tokens cheaper, are extremely limited offerings, which usually applies only to large investors.
In this regard, the Nairax team shows the most loyal attitude towards users and investors.
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 04:08:18 PM

Yes this is the same. As far as its within the same 7 day window.

Thanks.
Smiley

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 04:11:11 PM

I agree with you.
Many projects, if they give the opportunity to buy tokens cheaper, are extremely limited offerings, which usually applies only to large investors.
In this regard, the Nairax team shows the most loyal attitude towards users and investors.

So glad that you understand my point. I should reward your intelligence.  Grin

camerali

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:13:22 AM

Thanks.
Smiley
The next 7 days will be a 7% discount? Will it act as reusable for everyone, without exception?
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 11:08:38 AM

Thanks.
Smiley
The next 7 days will be a 7% discount? Will it act as reusable for everyone, without exception?

Hi,

Yes for every participation within the 2nd week, contributing investors receive 7% bonus. Please see lightpaper for more details.

Oprah

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 02:08:06 PM

Hi, please tell me, can everyone participate in IEO and ICO, without exception? Can investors from all countries do this?
6eTxoBeH
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:44:17 PM

Hi, please tell me, can everyone participate in IEO and ICO, without exception? Can investors from all countries do this?
If I'm not mistaken, then anyone who has access to most cryptocurrency exchanges will be able to participate in IEO.
I don’t know about the ICO, but I think there will be no restrictions.

BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
Pastrana
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 05:03:28 PM

Lol, and for what reason can they prohibit taking part in the ICO? This is not beneficial for the company itself.
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 05:22:16 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2019, 08:04:21 PM by mprep

Hi Oprah,

Exempted investors include member participants from the US.

Please understand that reason is purely on legality grounds.

If I'm not mistaken, then anyone who has access to most cryptocurrency exchanges will be able to participate in IEO.
I don’t know about the ICO, but I think there will be no restrictions.

Yes indeed, the IEO is not restricted to any participating country or region.

Lol, and for what reason can they prohibit taking part in the ICO? This is not beneficial for the company itself.

Surely, but to avert legal issues in future, we had an exemption as emphasized above sir.

WerSalit

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 06:33:22 PM

Hi, what part of the tokens will be allocated for IEO?
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:50:54 PM

If the total number of tokens for sale is 10 billion - I think the remaining 6.5 billion will be distributed equally for ICO and IEO.
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 01:47:30 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2019, 02:48:38 AM by CryptoNinja22

If the total number of tokens for sale is 10 billion - I think the remaining 6.5 billion will be distributed equally for ICO and IEO.

Hi Dime,

6.5 Billion NIRX tokens will be legally reserved in the company's coffers. It will be locked for 1year and will not join the circulating supply.

Important to note, if there are remnant unsold tokens from the 35% of TS allocated to the upcoming ICO/IEO, it will be burnt forever.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: