Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:35:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transburn Announcement (Deflationary Token)  (Read 1266 times)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:13:21 AM

I read somewhere about  Transburn token has a real use case and its it a fuel  ⛽️ for dapp games so we can use the token, its going to be amazing i can so many games and digital assets are rolling these days.

Is it just a fuel for transburn games or other games on the blockchain? If they can integrate it to other projects it will be a great starting point for them.

In my opinion, Transburn would be providing a platform where developers can build decentralized apps including games and the fuel or fee to be used in the platform would be Transburn tokens. I'm not certain of this information because the whitepaper is yet to be available.

Your opinion is actually very reasonable considering the fact that the project is concerned about decentralized applications. I know that games are also in the family of decentralized applications. I hope that the team would make the whitepaper available to the community soon.

The team needs to be mindful of the fact that the whitepaper is a major necessity and should be provided to enable those who would love to know more about the project have access to an official document which contains the nitty gritty of the project.

I agree with you, the importance of a whitepaper to the project cannot be overemphasised. I understand that the project is still young and several other modalities and structures are yet to be in place. The team should prioritise on getting the whitepaper to give investors an opportunity to have a wholesome perspective of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:09:32 AM

1% of Transburn tokens gets burnt every time someone makes a transaction. Wow. I guess that going to make the amount of tokens in circulation very low and with increasing demand the price would skyrocket.

It's a popular strategy among deflationary tokens to get a portion of the tokens burnt per transaction. My concern is that the supply is low and with the consistency of transactions, it may take few years before everything eventually gets burnt.

It's quite funny, the way you arrived at your conclusion. Everything would eventually get burnt, no doubt. But that's not in few years time. Rather the limited supply would keep increasing the value and make holding the tokens become very lucrative.

Well, its all based on the user-case of the brand, how many intend to actively use their token for the purpose of what they offer because the consumer determines the circulation of a particular token or means of exchange, so having a low supply shouldn't be a problem but when the demand is really high, then another means of curtailing such will come in, possibly the amount to be burnt per transaction will be reduced
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:35:15 PM

I checked one of the article at medium regarding Transburn airdrop which was started around 30 June. They mentioned two points about deflationary tokens but those points already discussed here. Apart from tokens burning, I don't see any other difference.

i personally feel transburn is more like a prototype than a project the whole deflationary token stuff is really strange i mean constantly reducing the amount of token in circulation won't it affect the availability of the token

Right. That’s the aim of deflationary tokens. The opposite would be inflationary tokens. Transburn tokens was meant to be a cryptocurrency with Exact opposite features to inflation. So you see Transburn tokens with growing demand and reduced supply, price would surge.

This is exactly how I understand and thought about this kind of project. The supplies are keep burning while the demand will going to be on the line specially those people who don't want to miss the upcoming more burning of supply.

At your service
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:35:43 PM

I read somewhere about  Transburn token has a real use case and its it a fuel  ⛽️ for dapp games so we can use the token, its going to be amazing i can so many games and digital assets are rolling these days.

Is it just a fuel for transburn games or other games on the blockchain? If they can integrate it to other projects it will be a great starting point for them.

I’ll like to see all tokens integrated to blockchain games. Like you could easily pay for game points and add ons using different coins. I don’t know of a blockchain project on that, but I think there need to be one.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 02:39:31 PM

1% of Transburn tokens gets burnt every time someone makes a transaction. Wow. I guess that going to make the amount of tokens in circulation very low and with increasing demand the price would skyrocket.

It's a popular strategy among deflationary tokens to get a portion of the tokens burnt per transaction. My concern is that the supply is low and with the consistency of transactions, it may take few years before everything eventually gets burnt.

It's quite funny, the way you arrived at your conclusion. Everything would eventually get burnt, no doubt. But that's not in few years time. Rather the limited supply would keep increasing the value and make holding the tokens become very lucrative.

Well, its all based on the user-case of the brand, how many intend to actively use their token for the purpose of what they offer because the consumer determines the circulation of a particular token or means of exchange, so having a low supply shouldn't be a problem but when the demand is really high, then another means of curtailing such will come in, possibly the amount to be burnt per transaction will be reduced

I was expecting a limit to amount of tokens burnt. Oddly, we’ll get to a very low amount of tokens and Transburn doesn’t have a sub token like satoshi with bitcoin. Transburn is doing really well on exchanges, I think people especially traders make a good amount of money on Transburn trades.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:50:42 PM

I think they are trying to take gaming to the next level because with this innovation games will mean much more than item for fun it gonna have value which is what most people will want.

When you say a fuel of DApps, I’m lost because I don’t use dApps or know what cryptocurrency fuel they use. Can you give a full detail on how cryptocurrency fuels work?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 04:17:51 PM

I think they are trying to take gaming to the next level because with this innovation games will mean much more than item for fun it gonna have value which is what most people will want.

When you say a fuel of DApps, I’m lost because I don’t use dApps or know what cryptocurrency fuel they use. Can you give a full detail on how cryptocurrency fuels work?

Fuel in this context refers to the token, it going to be what gamers use to purchase game items on the platform. You can liken it to coins on most games the difference will be that these token will have real world value and depending on the usage the value can increase or decrease. Everything stated here is just my personal view of what they are trying to solve I can be  wrong. But I hope am not

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:54:32 PM

I checked one of the article at medium regarding Transburn airdrop which was started around 30 June. They mentioned two points about deflationary tokens but those points already discussed here. Apart from tokens burning, I don't see any other difference.

i personally feel transburn is more like a prototype than a project the whole deflationary token stuff is really strange i mean constantly reducing the amount of token in circulation won't it affect the availability of the token

Right. That’s the aim of deflationary tokens. The opposite would be inflationary tokens. Transburn tokens was meant to be a cryptocurrency with Exact opposite features to inflation. So you see Transburn tokens with growing demand and reduced supply, price would surge.

This is exactly how I understand and thought about this kind of project. The supplies are keep burning while the demand will going to be on the line specially those people who don't want to miss the upcoming more burning of supply.

Many project doing this kind of strategies when they are in their ICO/IEO every round they will sell a set of number of token, and they will reduce the number each round and some token will burn so each round the price will be different too.
Eniitan24

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 06:18:53 PM

Yes mate, airdrop distribution is in late August. Buyers are holding because of its great potentials. I am happy I'm part of this project

When did they hold their airdrop campaign? I am just hearing about it for the first time. Will there be any more airdrops campaign program from them before the August scheduled distribution date?
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 06:45:06 PM

Yes mate, airdrop distribution is in late August. Buyers are holding because of its great potentials. I am happy I'm part of this project

When did they hold their airdrop campaign? I am just hearing about it for the first time. Will there be any more airdrops campaign program from them before the August scheduled distribution date?

The major airdrop of the project has been completed, but they still carryout some minor airdrop giveaway on twitter, you can follow their twitter handle to know when they give minor airdrops. The last airdrop I heard was for holders of the token. Don't know if it's still available or the distribution has been completed.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 06:59:15 PM

The major airdrop of the project has been completed, but they still carryout some minor airdrop giveaway on twitter, you can follow their twitter handle to know when they give minor airdrops. The last airdrop I heard was for holders of the token. Don't know if it's still available or the distribution has been completed.

I got the update about the holders airdrop, where holders with a minimum of 500 TRB tokens would be given additional 50% of their holdings. I remember there's a maximum of 2500 tokens, and the period was also stipulated. Am not sure of when it would expire, or whether there's an extension.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:17:36 PM

I agree with you that when the demand gets high, the amount to be burnt would either be suspended or reduced. The increase in demand would also lead to an increase in value due to the fact that individuals who are fortunate to have some would be unwilling to let it go for peanuts. At the end of the day the value may even surpass the value of more superior cryptocurrencies.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:35:32 PM

I was expecting a limit to amount of tokens burnt. Oddly, we’ll get to a very low amount of tokens and Transburn doesn’t have a sub token like satoshi with bitcoin. Transburn is doing really well on exchanges, I think people especially traders make a good amount of money on Transburn trades.

The team didn't specify the limit to which the tokens would stop burning, this could be handy as excessively burning of  the tokens could make some holders get unwilling to let go.
Joy_gal

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:44:17 PM

While going through the history of the transburn token, I realized that it got to a wonderful ATH but recently dropped, what is the plan of the team to avoid more dump in the future?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:20:40 PM

I agree with you that when the demand gets high, the amount to be burnt would either be suspended or reduced. The increase in demand would also lead to an increase in value due to the fact that individuals who are fortunate to have some would be unwilling to let it go for peanuts. At the end of the day the value may even surpass the value of more superior cryptocurrencies.

Yes, that's just basic economics and its left for the team to implement it well, otherwise, it will affect the brand negatively, this is where an expert comes in and ensure that everything is well balanced with proper checks and balances, so i hope they get it right and become notable in that aspect, making both themselves and investors happy
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:27:16 PM

While going through the history of the transburn token, I realized that it got to a wonderful ATH but recently dropped, what is the plan of the team to avoid more dump in the future?

Cryptocurrencies are having a bad trading week. I say the prices have been brave. Libra, trying to defend its self in Congress, has been a poor representative of cryptocurrencies. I think Transburn tokens are naturally designed to have a bullish price. Although tokens are burnt, holders tokens have a better price.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:33:07 PM

I think you can get airdrops. They’re good. But not as awesome as a bag full of Transburn tokens when you buy these tokens yourself.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 08:41:14 PM

Fuel in this context refers to the token, it going to be what gamers use to purchase game items on the platform. You can liken it to coins on most games the difference will be that these token will have real world value and depending on the usage the value can increase or decrease. Everything stated here is just my personal view of what they are trying to solve I can be  wrong. But I hope am not

I think it would be awesome to see Transburn tokens do all that’s. Wow. I think it’s going to pump the demand up up up. I’m going to get more Transburn tokens, and also find an awesome dApp game too.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Olorijayz

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:57:57 PM

Cryptocurrencies are having a bad trading week. I say the prices have been brave. Libra, trying to defend its self in Congress, has been a poor representative of cryptocurrencies. I think Transburn tokens are naturally designed to have a bullish price. Although tokens are burnt, holders tokens have a better price.

Yeah, no doubt the market has been going through a bearish season and has affected a whole lot of tokens and coins, even the chairman of them all Bitcoin was not spared this time. Let's be optimistic that the bull will be upon us soonest than we ever imagined so we can all enjoy the goodies of the land. Transburn will surely do well in terms of price

.... H
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 09:16:33 PM

I think you can get airdrops. They’re good. But not as awesome as a bag full of Transburn tokens when you buy these tokens yourself.

They are already trading. So i am here wondering if they are still distributing Airdrop tokens. Is that even a wise decision? Won't it have a negative effect on the value?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: