Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:37:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transburn Announcement (Deflationary Token)  (Read 1266 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 12:34:00 PM

I like to do my review personally. I review every token myself, but most people don’t. It’s not totally wrong, because there are crypto review websites that do that for you. Has Transburn been reviewed by any of the top ICO/blockchain review projects? What the score?

I have not seen any public reviews from external review sites. I don't really rate review sites also must of them just take money to review with bias.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:58:32 PM

I like to do my review personally. I review every token myself, but most people don’t. It’s not totally wrong, because there are crypto review websites that do that for you. Has Transburn been reviewed by any of the top ICO/blockchain review projects? What the score?

I think they don't have any ICO review right now the latest updates I saw on them that they have been listed in Coingecko and blockfolio. You can try to review their project as you please.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:05:04 PM

In my opinion, carrying out personal review on a project you want to invest is a wise decision, this is because most of the reviews carried out publicly by the review website could be biased. It's okay to consider the review website, but make some attempt to verify the information derived from the website and carry out your own research.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:15:12 PM

I think they don't have any ICO review right now the latest updates I saw on them that they have been listed in Coingecko and blockfolio. You can try to review their project as you please.

That's true the project gave out a majority of the tokens as airdrop and didn't carry out any token sale. A major airdrop was completed lately where eligible holders of the token were given 50% additional token as airdrop. This was holders with a minimum of 500 tokens.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:27:55 PM

It’s on Transburn telegram group, The 50% (of Amount held) TRB have been distributed successfully to the qualified user. Who else got the rewards from Transburn team? When is the next airdrop going to be?

That's a good one, am glad that the team kept their word. Was thinking it could be a strategy to make people buy more of the token without compensation. This airdrop distribution will increase the trust and confidence the community has for the team.

The logical truth about the 50% holdings airdrop is that it was carried out by the team to increase the volume of purchase for the token. Most persons had to buy more tokens to hold in order to be eligible for the airdrop.

I think that’s a good tactic to keep the price up. Demand for Transburn tokens spiked and so did the price of each token. Would  there be any more airdrops? When will that be?

We can't really tell if there's going to be more airdrop for now because a large portion of the tokens was used for the recently completed airdrop. But I guess they may be airdrops in the future but it would not be as pronounced as the one conducted lately.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:39:43 PM

I have not seen any public reviews from external review sites. I don't really rate review sites also must of them just take money to review with bias.

Yes. They get paid for these reviews and because it could be influenced by the project team paying a certain amount to get a good review, people don’t always trust ICO review platforms. But, I think it’s a good way to promote a project.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:51:43 PM

It’s on Transburn telegram group, The 50% (of Amount held) TRB have been distributed successfully to the qualified user. Who else got the rewards from Transburn team? When is the next airdrop going to be?

That's a good one, am glad that the team kept their word. Was thinking it could be a strategy to make people buy more of the token without compensation. This airdrop distribution will increase the trust and confidence the community has for the team.

Right. I missed the distribution. I think there was a minimum. Not everyone who holds the Transburn tokens would get the airdrop. You have to hold a minimum of 500 tokens. That’s $80 worth. I’ll get more next time.

The minimum number of tokens was on the high side, the team should consider reducing the minimum amount of tokens to give more persons the opportunity to benefit from the airdrop. They could reduce the maximum number of tokens also to restrict the impact of whales.
Serahtolu

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:50:56 PM

The logical truth about the 50% holdings airdrop is that it was carried out by the team to increase the volume of purchase for the token. Most persons had to buy more tokens to hold in order to be eligible for the airdrop.

I think that’s a good tactic to keep the price up. Demand for Transburn tokens spiked and so did the price of each token. Would  there be any more airdrops? When will that be?

According to their telegram group, there won't be any airdrop but  Twitter giveaway.  I also missed the airdrop and I wish there will be another one
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 07:00:58 PM

Transburn tokens price has appreciated over the past week. I think Transburn being a multi usage token makes it a good investment. Data storage industry and DApps can decide to use Transburn or any blockchain project, it’s use isn’t limited to any industry.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 07:06:53 PM

Transburn tokens price has appreciated over the past week. I think Transburn being a multi usage token makes it a good investment. Data storage industry and DApps can decide to use Transburn or any blockchain project, it’s use isn’t limited to any industry.

Well, I think you’re right. Crypto is all about not having limits, and if Transburn is going to do just that, it represents everything about cryptocurrency and blockchain. It could be a hell of a problem trying to create a crypto currency all by yourself, instead you could use Transburn tokens.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Olorijayz

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:20:51 AM

Well, I think you’re right. Crypto is all about not having limits, and if Transburn is going to do just that, it represents everything about cryptocurrency and blockchain. It could be a hell of a problem trying to create a crypto currency all by yourself, instead you could use Transburn tokens.

Cryptocurrency is funny and can swing at different directions at different times too. Transburn being a deflationary token at this point in time will thrive well if they put all their resources together to make the project succeed and not deflate and diffuse away like some deflationary tokens we have around

.... H
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: