Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:18:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transburn Announcement (Deflationary Token)  (Read 1266 times)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 08:23:15 AM

well its a beginning Smiley i believe transburn is going to make really enormous impact on crypto world.

Right. I’m very much interested in tokens that have a use case. If I’ll be holding Transburn tokens, I’ll like to know what I could buy with these tokens, I guess I could convert it easily. I read I could use Transburn tokens on dApps. Are there an examples?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 08:43:48 AM

I checked one of the article at medium regarding Transburn airdrop which was started around 30 June. They mentioned two points about deflationary tokens but those points already discussed here. Apart from tokens burning, I don't see any other difference.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 08:46:45 AM

well its a beginning Smiley i believe transburn is going to make really enormous impact on crypto world.

Agree on you, I think the project really want to show how unique their token is and how valuable it will be in a certain time, and when the project succeed on their goal while you are holding their token, the investment you made will really bloom afterward.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 08:51:10 AM

I checked one of the article at medium regarding Transburn airdrop which was started around 30 June. They mentioned two points about deflationary tokens but those points already discussed here. Apart from tokens burning, I don't see any other difference.

i personally feel transburn is more like a prototype than a project the whole deflationary token stuff is really strange i mean constantly reducing the amount of token in circulation won't it affect the availability of the token

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:09:20 AM

Agree on you, I think the project really want to show how unique their token is and how valuable it will be in a certain time, and when the project succeed on their goal while you are holding their token, the investment you made will really bloom afterward.

This is for sure that transburn will dominate crypto world soon as you can see they are now listed in Coingecko and blockfolio and now the price of their token is pumping right now.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:23:09 AM

yeah i think it’s unique i mean ,demand for selfdisructive token will be relatively increase gradually and steadily because this usecase  token that's back up by decrease in total supply upon any transaction made on chain.  Smiley
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:26:03 AM

What's happening with Transburn project. I was checking coingecko site and I found this tokens going up since last couple of days. Any big announcement in this project?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:31:58 AM

What's happening with Transburn project. I was checking coingecko site and I found this tokens going up since last couple of days. Any big announcement in this project?

I personally haven't heard any big news on the project, apart from the new listing on block folio but I believe that the project does not need a big news to have a substantial increase in the value owing to the fact that the supply is on constant reduction.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:45:45 AM

i personally feel transburn is more like a prototype than a project the whole deflationary token stuff is really strange i mean constantly reducing the amount of token in circulation won't it affect the availability of the token

The constant reduction of the tokens would affect the availability of tokens in circulation, which is the concept of deflationary projects. The goal is to make the quantity in circulation lesser by the day which has a better possibility of increasing the value of the tokens.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 11:53:28 AM

It's a good thing that the value of the token is on the rise, I guess one of the reasons is that there's a general increase in the price of several altcoin at the moment. I remember the team has been promising to update the community on a great announcement but I haven't heard anything yet. I'll have to check the telegram group to see if there's something big coming up soon.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:17:31 PM

This is for sure that transburn will dominate crypto world soon as you can see they are now listed in Coingecko and blockfolio and now the price of their token is pumping right now.

It's an obvious fact that deflationary tokens are having the best part of the market lately. I heard of a deflationary token that rose to over 10$ in a space of less than 2 weeks. I don't really understand how they do it, all I know is that it's good to have some in ones portfolio to make wholesome return on investment.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:35:54 PM

It's a good thing that the value of the token is on the rise, I guess one of the reasons is that there's a general increase in the price of several altcoin at the moment. I remember the team has been promising to update the community on a great announcement but I haven't heard anything yet. I'll have to check the telegram group to see if there's something big coming up soon.

Where this Transburn tokens trading now?  How many exchanges it's listed currently?  How many total number of tokens supply is there? 
Serahtolu

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:58:35 PM

Where this Transburn tokens trading now?  How many exchanges it's listed currently?  How many total number of tokens supply is there?  

Transburn is trading on DDEX and VINDAX presently.
You can buy here
https://ddex.io/trade/TRB-WETH
Or
https://vindax.com/m-exchange-advanced.html?symbol=TRB_ETH

More exchanges coming soon.

Total supply is now 995,924
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:21:56 PM

What is the point in haveing this kind of sistem?
I dont understand how deflation is such an important property that an entire token should be built around it.
What are the other proprties of the coin?

I noticed too that this last few months a lot of deflationary tokens projects are coming out. Well I guess why most of the people now are choosing these projects because it's really promising like once the supplies got smaller we can really expect something on its price.

Can someone explain me in short summary what's difference between deflationary tokens and other tokens? This way me and other people like me can understand the good and bad points.

The only thing I know about it is the markets are the one who will going to decide on what will going to be the price of it. I mean everytime the tokens supplies getting burn on each transfer the price will really going to increase soon.

At your service
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 03:21:52 PM

I am a bit interested in reading the article. I don't know if you still have the link. I am also interested in knowing what deflationary tokens are? I hope it is explained in the article.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 04:36:48 PM

What is the point in haveing this kind of sistem?
I dont understand how deflation is such an important property that an entire token should be built around it.
What are the other proprties of the coin?

I noticed too that this last few months a lot of deflationary tokens projects are coming out. Well I guess why most of the people now are choosing these projects because it's really promising like once the supplies got smaller we can really expect something on its price.

Can someone explain me in short summary what's difference between deflationary tokens and other tokens? This way me and other people like me can understand the good and bad points.

The only thing I know about it is the markets are the one who will going to decide on what will going to be the price of it. I mean everytime the tokens supplies getting burn on each transfer the price will really going to increase soon.

The price of the token will depend on also to the holders of the tokens, because while burning the tokens that didn't sell holders can sell it, what price they want or higher to its retail price they can manipulate the price by means of trading because they are the holders this happens most of the time.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 04:40:57 PM

Where this Transburn tokens trading now?  How many exchanges it's listed currently?  How many total number of tokens supply is there?  

Transburn is trading on DDEX and VINDAX presently.
You can buy here
https://ddex.io/trade/TRB-WETH
Or
https://vindax.com/m-exchange-advanced.html?symbol=TRB_ETH

More exchanges coming soon.

Total supply is now 995,924
hey buddy.thanks for sharing !now we have two quite good option it seems ,VINDAX and DDEX where we can buy the transburn token.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 05:20:40 PM

The feeling is mutual buddy, all I hope now is for the team to remain consistent with their activities and secure partners.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 05:21:17 PM

I read somewhere about  Transburn token has a real use case and its it a fuel  ⛽️ for dapp games so we can use the token, its going to be amazing i can so many games and digital assets are rolling these days.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:20:57 PM

I read somewhere about  Transburn token has a real use case and its it a fuel  ⛽️ for dapp games so we can use the token, its going to be amazing i can so many games and digital assets are rolling these days.

I remember seeing same at the projects website. The use case of this project would be very helpful to developers who are interested in decentralized applications and being that the project is deflationary in nature, it's a good token to hold for short to medium term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: